The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Advanced: Heart of the Ocean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Heart of the Ocean   16th April 2018, 2:57 am

Mina bristled at the insinuation that Serenity’s life didn’t matter. She had the urge to punch his smug face, but managed to hold herself. The way he looked at her with such knowing mischief! She deflated when he said that they had no use for her—so she’d been lucky that they’d taken her at all, then?—and that she could easily be left on the next port. Mina glanced at her lady in alarm. She couldn’t let that happen. Serenity wouldn’t survive on her own.

She gritted her teeth in an attempt to swallow her next biting remark, though she was confused at the way he’d said pirates, as if he himself didn’t appreciate the word. Who were these people really, and what did they truly want? When he stepped closer to her, suddenly in her personal space, so close she could feel the heat radiating off his body and see his wide chest at exactly eye level, Mina felt a strange heat enveloping her. Her cheeks flamed, especially when she heard his words. Beautiful? What was he getting at? Was he actually trying to flatter her?

And why did that make her feel so flustered?

Mina fumed and took a step back to gain some clarity. “Fine, I’ll behave. Just don’t… I need to be with her. Whatever you want to do to us, we have to stay together. Or I’d rather you kill me.” She looked straight into his grey eyes, determination filling her own. “If you people are as ‘honorable’ as your Captain claimed, give me your word that at least you won’t separate us.”

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Heart of the Ocean   16th April 2018, 6:28 am

Kunzite's breath caught in his throat at the strong, determined manner in which this woman addressed him. He had never heard a woman speak with so much confidence and clarity. It was refreshing and...almost rejuvenating. 

Serenity had been silent this entire time. Kunzite's glance floated to her, then back to the other woman. They looked strangely similar. Perhaps...they could use that to their advantage. It would be a matter to discuss with Endymion at a later time. 

He didn't take another step towards her, even though he wanted to. "You have my word - on one condition," he said, "Tell me your name."

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Heart of the Ocean   19th April 2018, 2:33 am

Mina didn’t expect him to use the trick Serenity had managed to use on Endymion earlier, but she wasn’t going to be played that easily. Not that her name was worth anything, but it was the principle of it. She was determined to win this little battle of wills between them.

“I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours,” she challenged back, raising an eyebrow. The ladies back home had learned the hard way to never play cards with her. She could bluff even when she had nothing in her hands, and that was with the best of them. Although, to be fair, she’d never played with pirates.

Serenity watched the back and forth between Mina and one of the captain’s men with increased worry. Mina was pushing him the way she always did with people, but these people were wild cards. They didn’t know how dangerous these men could be, despite their claims otherwise. They were still pirates, after all, like Mina herself said.

Although if Serenity didn’t know any better, she would almost think the two of them were flirting.

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Heart of the Ocean   20th April 2018, 11:30 am

Kunzite laughed, something he didn't do very often, but seemed to be doing quite a bit since these women boarded the Luna. It was strange, the kind of behavior this woman was drawing out of him. Usually, he was silent, always taking orders and carrying them out diligently and effectively. Stoicism was one of his strongest qualities, yet all of that seemed to have been left on the other side of the cabin door. 

"Is your name truly so hideous that you couldn't share it with a gentleman such as myself?" he smirked. "If that is the case, then perhaps you could give me a false name? Something to call you other than the words the crewmen have been using." 

The sun was falling beneath the ocean's waves, and the exhaustion from the day's adventures was finally beginning to pull on Endymion's muscles. He felt heavy and lethargic as he patrolled the ship, making sure all of the night's watchmen and maintenance had been taken care of. Tomorrow, his plan really went into action. 

He searched the deck for Kunzite, not finding his first mate in the usual places. He glanced over to the deck's cabin and rolled his eyes. "Of course," he huffed, making his way to the cabin. Hopefully Serenity and her maid hadn't made him into too big of a fool.

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Heart of the Ocean   Yesterday at 2:13 am

Mina felt the irrational urge to stomp her feet like a child. Why was this man getting on her nerves so much? Why did she let him? She blanched when she heard his last words, her face reddening. “What have they been calling me? Never mind that, what have they been calling my lady? Because I swear, I will cut their tongue off if they dared to sully her name!”

She crossed her arms in front of her chest in annoyance. “And I have a perfectly good name, thank you very much. I don’t need a fake name to hide behind. My name is Mina. You better remember it because it might be the last thing you do. As for you, you probably have some ridiculous made up pirate name, don’t you? What is it, something like One-Legged Jack?”

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Heart of the Ocean   Today at 6:43 am

Kunzite couldn't help but laugh - a true, heartfelt laugh, which rarely ever happened with him - at Mina's guess. It was creative, he would give her that. He wouldn't be too disappointed if remembering her name was the last thing he did. 

Endymion entered the cabin to find Kunzite...laughing? The sound was strange coming from his usually stoic First Mate, and caught Endymion slightly off-guard. As soon as the door opened, Kunzite stood at attention. "Get to your post, Kunzite," Endymion growled. As charming as they were, these girls were prisoners - he would not tolerate his crewmen risking everything just to speak with the two girls. 

He glared at Serenity and Mina, for what he wasn't actually certain. For making Kunzite laugh? For their wealth and privilege? 

"There are nightgowns and dresses in the wardrobe. Use them as you please. Get your sleep - tomorrow is going to be quite the adventure."

Back to top Go down

Advanced: Heart of the Ocean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Free Form-