Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 11:55 am

Gloria is in Dream World G

Gloria landed on her legs as she transported into....another dream? She melted into a shadow form, what a relief she could now allow her body to be where she was most comfortable. The caves around her seemed mezmorizing as she glided on the floor through the tunnels. Where would this dream end? Suddenly she heard some voices in the distant. She reappeared from her shadow and sawa girl sitting by a tree. 

"GLORIA wants to know why you seem exhausted."

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 12:38 pm

Dream World E
Enyalius was a little more confused than she usually was in dreams - Achelois appearing was nothing unusual, but Achelois not suddenly speaking a thousand languages or making some odd announcement that would change their future was out of the ordinary. And then what she said - I didn't know you were part of this, whatever this is. It was almost too normal to be a dream, and then the prickling sensation of being healed started up, tingling away her scrapes and cuts from the forest, the sensation almost too real...

"There was a forest," Enyalius said slowly, "It didn't like me very much..." she looked up from her cuts and into Achelois green eyes, and asked, "Achelois, am I still dreaming?"

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 1:08 pm

Zena is in Dream World G

Zena was resting agaisnt a tree, admiring the beauty of the cave. It was as if she has imagined the place she was at. For now at least, it was peaceful. She looked up when she heard a voice. A girl, maybe a year younger than her asked why she was resting. 

Zena spoke softly to the girl, hoping the dragon wouldn’t find her again. “You see, I was running from a dragon, but I took this path and managed to escape it.” She said as she felt a pain on her shoulder. She rolled her shirt down and saw slight burn marks on her shoulder from the breath of the dragon. 

“That fire breathing monster is nothing to mess with.” Zena said as she rose and walked toward the small creek, hoping the water would soothe her burns.

Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 1:13 pm

Meredith is in Dream World I

As Meredith began to talk with the tiger, she realized that the creature only wanted to play, and had no ill intention towards her. Feeling much better now, Meredith agreed to play hide-and-seek with the animal, even though she deemed the came childish. After several rounds of finding and being found, Meredith finally thought she found the best hiding place yet. A canopy of leaves and branches blocked the entrance to what appeared to be a cave. Smiling to herself, Meredith approached and pushed the canopy to the side, stepping into the darkness beyond.

Meredith has exited Dream World I and is now in Dream World J

Meredith's eyes struggled to adjust to surprising light that filled the cave. In fact, it wasn't even a cave at all. She was standing in the middle of a street, being manhandled by an angry group of strangers. Angry shouts filled her ears, calls for revenge and violence creating goosebumps on her skin. "Wait, stop! I do not know what you are talking about! You have got the wrong person! Stop!" she cried, struggling to break free of the angry crowd. They all looked the same to her - angry and twisted with rage.

Stressed and distraught, Meredith began to cry as horrible words were thrown at her. "I do not know what I have done to you! Please, you must listen to me!" she yelled.

"Kill the worthless woman!" someone shouted.

And that was it. Meredith snapped. In one strong flourish, she had shoved her nearest attackers backwards and jumped onto a nearby chair.

"ENOUGH!" she shouted, causing the people to freeze. They all stared up at her with eyes that were being furious and confused, wondering why she had stood to address them instead of surrendering. "I am not trying to hurt any of you! Please, give me a chance! Just tell me of your problems, and I will help." The kindness of a friend and the authority of a princess rang true in Meredith's voice, causing the crowd to murmur among themselves.

A small child pushed through the crowd, holding a stuffed tiger in her arms. Meredith blinked, wondering what had ever happened to the forest and her new feline friend. Stepping down from the chair, Meredith brought herself to be eye-level with the child. "Do you have something to say?" Meredith asked kindly. The girl nodded, holding her toy tighter.

"If you want to help us, then...you have to go there," the girl said, pointing a shaky finger at a building on the other end of the street. It was large, almost like a mansion, and covered in shadows. Tilting her head, Meredith wondered what could possibly be in there that had caused so much mayhem. Despite her worries, she nodded at the little girl and moved to address the people once more.

"I will go investigate what has caused you all so much grief! Please, do not resort to any more violence!" she called. Smiles and relieved grins filled the faces of those in the crowd, telling Meredith that she had done the right thing. She gave them all a smile and a parting wave before turning and heading towards the mysterious mansion.

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 2:44 pm

Sailor Panacea is in Dream K

Finally arrived at the army beach, Panacea noticed the evil eyes coming from the soldiers. Men and women of all ages were in front of her, building a neat row with a tall man of middle age in front of the formation.

“Is there a problem, Sir?,” she soberly approached the man, fearless and determined.

The man’s look got even more nasty and piercing and Panacea eventually decided to just avoid his look and move forward.
“If you excuse me…,” she muttered as she searched for a way through the army.

However, guns were pulled out as well as knifes and swords, all pointed at the young woman. She swallowed. What should she do now? The soldiers didn’t look cursed at all, so her Bane Crasher wouldn’t work this time…would it?
Well, it’s worth a shot. “Bane Crasher,” she screamed once again, shooting her energy beam at the soldiers.

But unfortunately nothing happened; the soldiers were still there, standing in rank and file. The only thing that has happened was that they were blinded from the light that came along with the beam.

Wait…blinded?
With a now successful expression in her eyes and a triumphantly smile on her face, Panacea ran through the crowd, pushing everyone aside who was in her way. She ignored the soldiers’ shouts, running straight into the greenery until she eventually noticed the scenery changing to another place.

Ugh…Another dream again?

Sailor Panacea enters Dream J

stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 3:25 pm

Ami is in Dream World G. 

I thought I saw someone here... but that's probably an illusion. 

Ami kept running through the cave's endlessly diverging paths, but all she saw were more crystals of every single shape and size and color.

If only I had a compass with me, or any way to find the exit to this infinite cave.... 

Her thoughts were suddenly cut off by a loud roar. When she turned around, there was a dragon standing right in front of her with smoke coming out of its nostrils....

I should still be transformed, so I could attack it...  

"SHINE SNOW ILLUSION!" she exclaimed, hoping that the snow could prevent the flames from ever reaching her...

Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 4:34 pm

Achelois is in Dream World E

Hmmm, a hateful forest, she's right that's something I could have helped with. She was finishing up the last wounds when Enya looked straight at her and asked her if she was still dreaming.  She took a moment to mull over her thoughts before voicing them allowed.  This is Enya, not a dream version, but this place, the environment is weird, and my powers, and I assume Enya's still work like normal, this is all just so....  "I'm-not sure, even if it's a dream we're still us-" She hesitated again, "You got hurt in the last one right? Dream or not I think we should find a way out."  Without more information this was all she could do at the moment.  She looked over to the doors that the other young woman had gone through just moments before, grinning at Enya as she playfully grabbed her wrist and started pulling her forward, "Well this room is interesting and all but let's see where this door will take us!"  She pushed the door with one hand and-

Achelois is in Dream World B

OOC:

Last edited by Anait Zelleire on 26th July 2015, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC Kyra gave permission to pull her character into the next world!)
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 6:40 pm

Haruka is still in dream world G

Haruka froze. There was that roar again! The cave walls shook, and pieces of rubble were starting to fall on her. She sprinted through the green crystal encrusted path until she reached a clearing. There was plenty of grass that reached up to her knees, as well as many flowers with bulbs and blooms like she'd never seen before. It looked as though a kaleidoscope painted itself onto their petals. When she knelt down to touch them, one of the blooms opened, and a tiny set of hands rested themselves nervously on the outermost rim of the flower.

A tiny voice squeaked in terror and attempted to close the flower. Haruka, curious, gently moved the petal aside. I the center was a tiny fairy, with wings as fragile as a hummingbird. She was no bigger then Haruka's thumbnail. The little one shrieked and flew away, leaving Haruka to stare in wonder.

"A fairy..." She mumbled in disbelief. "She sure was beautiful."

Suddenly, a small yet sharp prick of pain traced across Haruka's cheek. She winced, and turned around to see quite possibly thousands of these faeries, and they were armed. She raised her arms slightly above her head.

"Whoa, whoa. No need to attack me. I'm not here to harm you."

Her notion fell on deaf ears as a thousands tiny screams of valor filled her ears-and suddenly Haruka felt as though she fell into a bush full or briars. Armed with tiny bows and arrows, these faeries launched and attacked without remorse.

Haruka didn't wait for a second answer. She clearly was unwanted here. In a panic, and now feeling as though she was getting poked and prodded with hundreds of needles, Haruka took the first cavern she saw-one where the crystals that decorated the walls were white. The pricking sensation finally ceased, and she stopped running to catch her breath and to pull out the many tiny arrows that were in her.

"I thought faeries were supposed to be dainty and gentle." Haruka mumbled, looking herself over. Her clothes had multiple tears in them, and she had quite a few thin, bleeding scratches. "They sure pack a punch, for a bunch of little things."

After some time walking (and pulling out tiny arrows) she arrived into a clearing. There was grass, a giant tree, and a waterfall accompanying a babbling and clear stream. There, she saw two girls, one dressing what seemed to be burns in the water, and the other keeping an eye on her and asking if she was alright.

"Oy!" Haruka called out to them, hoping she didn't sound too cheerful. Suppressing a grin, she approached the girl in the stream. "Looks like I'm not the only one caught up in this maze."

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 9:22 pm

Task #2 Has Ended

Task #3 : At least 2 posts before 10PM EST / 9PM Central 7/27. Go into at least one other dream world!

Please read member chart description

Member Chart so far:

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   26th July 2015, 11:19 pm

Entering Dream World G:

Stephanie had found a door from the other dream and opened it, going through she would have kept going but stopped to see if the man from before was chasing her. Since he was not there at all, she stopped to catch her breath, "Why are my dreams coming out like this?" She then looked around and saw what looked like a cave who's walls were decorated with many tiny pretty looking crystals. 'If this was not a dream I might want some of these..' She then started forward being careful not to fall in some hole that might come up or something. After a while there was a big hole in the cave wall with snoring...loud snoring coming from the darkness inside. Stephanie, who was still in her Sailor Splash form walked slowly to pass the hole in the wall BUT...she accidentally kicked a medium sized rock and yelled, "OWW!" She then froze hoping nothing would happen but then there was a loud roar and stomping that had sounds like it was coming closer. Stephanie shook off the pain in her foot and made a water surfboard and started off trying to get away.. She looked back for a moment to see a silver dragon charging her ready to blow fire at her...it did! She then tried to move to the side to avoid it and did but her clothes on her arm and her arm itself were burned. She kept going and then saw 3 paths and looked back again seeing the dragon much more closer this time 'MAN..bad Jurassic Park moment..i hope i make it out of this.' She chose the middle path and continued on. This section was not as straight, it was more curvy. Stephanie had been going for a while and then noticed that it was quiet..maybe too quiet but still she stopped and rested. While she did she doused her arm with cool water, trying to get the pain down..."Man these dreams are hurting and scaring me...but Mom said I should be tough, so here..." She then felt something stinging and slightly piercing her cheek..then she heard what sounded like yelling and some few curse words but it was really low..then it got louder...then she saw them. It looked like lots of bees but they were actually angry fairies! Apparently she washed away a house of two when she came in.. "Hey stop that! I don't mean you any harm!" They didn't listen as another of what seemed to be 40-50 arrows came flying at Sailor Splash. She stuck her arm over her face and thought quickly, 'OK..I don't know what I did..but I'm outta here..' she got on her board again and made a water shield and raced off. Moments later she got to another set of clearings..7 this time..."OH MAN COME ON!!" She chose the 5th one and raced in not knowing what was there...she did apparently make a good choice because if she didn't have great vision she would have ran straight into a door. She stopped and quickly spoke, "A door...in a cave?? Whatever...I hope it leads out of here" She opened the door and went through it.

Exiting Dream World G: 

EDIT: Apologies to Gloria, Zena and Haruka..I forgot to have Stephanie come talk to you and see you..hopefully we can run into each other in another dream.

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 3:41 am

mercuryfan wrote:
[...]

Minako is entering Dream World F.

Once Minako crossed the plane of that doorway, she suddenly found herself on a tropical island.  In fact, the change was so sudden that she started in the middle of a grove of palm trees on this island, and before she could stop herself (even though she had developed a quick reaction time from her years of practicing and playing volleyball), Minako was away from that grove and on the beach.  Minako couldn't help exhaling a quick "Whew!" as she realized she was now away from that throne room and that mysterious other senshi.

Then Minako realized she should figure out where she was now.  She was finishing her looking around (and barely concluding that she was indeed on an island) when she suddenly saw a huge tidal wave/tsunami out of the corner of her eye.  It was quickly coming at her side, and she quickly realized she didn't want to jump forward into the shallow water/lapping waves that were close in front of her.  So she quickly jumped backward, as if sacrificing her body and hitting the deck in a game of volleyball.  Even with her quick reaction time, this jump did not get her completely out of the way of the huge wave, as it washed over her legs and almost dragged her into the ocean anyway.  When she had realized the water was pulling her legs and thus the rest of her body like that, Minako had reached her arms farther in the direction that she had jumped (to land in this position) and wrapped both hands around branches of bushes on the edge of that grove of palm trees.

Quickly after that first huge wave receded, Minako picked herself up off the (mostly) sand and was able to stand back up without anything further happening during that short time.  She had made sure to do that as quickly as possible, because she knew that if one tidal wave/tsunami could hit this island, then another one almost certainly could.

Still not noticing anything suspicious once she was safely standing up, Minako then decided to walk around and maybe explore some of this island.  But as she started to walk down the beach, she saw out of the corner of her eye a second tidal wave/tsunami in the distance out on the ocean that seemed to be heading her way.  This time, though, she had noticed it enough in advance that she didn't need to come so close to panicking.  Still, Minako quickly looked toward the opposite side of the island (from the direction this next one was coming from) to assess what options she had.  Most noticeable for this purpose was a mini-grove of two palm trees within easy reach of where she was.

Even though she had had a good amount of practice climbing trees when she was quite young (as in of single-digit ages), Minako had never climbed anything like a palm tree (or the similar coconut tree, for that matter) before, where there were no branches until/unless you got up sky-high on the tree.  But still, the blonde with the large red bow in her hair figured that she could at least wrap her arms around the trunk and clasp her hands together as closely/tightly as possible on the other side of the trunk to avoid being swept away.  So Minako hurried over to that nearest palm tree and grasped it like that.

When this second tidal wave/tsunami hit her, Minako felt it pull at this grasping she was doing between her two opposite hands.  But she was able to prevent it from pulling these hands apart, because she had prepared well.  So afterwards, she was able to relax again and continue to explore the island (for a little bit).

So far on this island, Minako had been enjoying sunny weather.  And Minako almost missed the only sign that that was about to change, because even though the peaceful weather meant virtually no noise interference, that one sign was a faint, far-off-sounding thunderclap.  A couple seconds later, Minako was suddenly being rained on quite heavily, even though there had been no visual warning of the weather change.

All this irritated Minako quite heavily, partially because Minako valued her good looks, and now they were being slowly ruined by this heavy rainstorm.  So soon afterwards, when Minako started hearing the sounds of violin & harp music, she cracked.  Quickly whirling to face the direction this music was coming from, she snapped "Shut up!" even before she could react to what she saw in that direction.  Then she saw them - the sirens.  And in response to her snapping, they only stopped playing their music for a second or two.  After that short bit of relative silence, they started up their music again.  Only this time, it was a different tune.

In response, Minako was seriously considering transforming and attacking these sirens when she saw, in the distance in front of her out over the ocean, the sign of yet another tidal wave/tsunami coming.  Figuring she just barely had enough time to only transform before it could get here, Minako did so.  Then she looked around for the nearest palm tree.  Finding it, she dashed over to the palm tree and grasped it like she had the last time one of these huge waves had hit.

It ended up being more difficult for Venus to keep her grasp around this tree, because she had just barely reached it and completed this grasp in time before the huge wave started to wash over her.  In fact, the force and slipperiness of the water was just enough to break her grasp this time - but not until this huge wave was finishing washing over her.  Thus it couldn't wash her away to sea this time, because it didn't have enough force remaining in it.

But then, Venus saw (before she could truly start recovering from the last one), out of the corner of her eye again, that another tidal wave/tsunami was about to hit her.  So she quickly re-grasped her hands around the same tree again.  Interestingly enough, this huge wave, just like the last one, was also able to break her grasp around the tree - but again only as it was finishing washing over her.

Then the same cycle started all over again - Venus saw the next tidal wave/tsunami about to hit her, she re-grasped her hands around the tree just barely in time, it washed over her, and broke her grip around the tree just as it was finishing washing over her.

Venus was getting more and more fed up the more this cycle repeated.  After one or two more iterations, she had had enough.  She realized this cycle might continue forever if she didn't do something drastic.  So this one certain time, she stepped away from the palm tree after her grasp around it was broken.  Then Venus turned to face the sirens who seemed to be causing all this, and let fly her strongest attack "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"  It hit them just as the next tidal wave/tsunami started washing over her.

Avatar from Zoey900; Signature from Diana; Right Bumper from Moon Kingdom Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 4:06 am

Aurelyiah is in Dream World: H

Auri gasped as the man started walking closer to her, his smile growing bigger on his face. She wanted to scream, to run, to do anything but just stand there, but she was paralyzed in fear.  Even if she could move, she had no idea where to run to. The town was dark, there were no people at all. But one thing was sure, she was going to die if she just stood here.

Finally, her body let go of her fear, and survival instincts set in. With one last look at the man heading towards her, she turned and ran the other way as fast as she could. Auri had no clue where she was running to exactly, but she knew she needed to get away from this man. His eyes were crazed looking...and that knife. She shivered involuntarily and tried to shake the thoughts from her mind. Right now, she needed to find a place to hide, but where? All the shops were closed, their didn't seem to be any houses around. She quickly ducked down in to an alleyway between two shops and hid behind a huge garbage bin.

Aurelyiah willed herself to stop breathing so loud, but after running and being scared in general, it was almost impossible. She just hoped that she had lost the creepy man and that she would never have to see him, his scary smile, or his scary knife ever again. She learned against the brick wall, trying to stay hidden in the shadows, minutes ticking by. She didn't know what was worse, running from someone she knew was chasing her or hiding and having to wait to see what happens. Auri was nothing if not impatient.

Suddenly, she felt arms around her. She let out a scream and tried to get away, but nothing helped. She turned her head to try and see who it was that was grabbing her. It was the man with the knife!!! How had he found her so easily?! More importantly, how was he behind her?! Auri screamed and continued to struggle to get a way. The man's laugh filled the alleyway, and chilled her to the bone. She felt the cold press of the knife on her neck, and started to cry. This is it...this is how I'm going to die. She closed her eyes and waited for what was surely to come. The man's laughter only seemed to grow louder and the knife pressed a bit deeper into her skin. Just when it felt like he was about to kill her, the feeling of the knife and his hands were gone. His laughter was gone.

Aurelyiah has entered Dream World: L

Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3

Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 10:37 am

Meredith is in Dream World J

Meredith was about to enter the mansion when she began to hear more shouts coming from the large group behind her. Turning, she noticed they all were directing their attention to something in the middle of their group. Meredith's eyebrows knit together as she walked back, trying to see what all the commotion was about. As she grew closer, she could her the shouts of, "I bet it was her! She's the cause of this! Kill her! Don't let her escape!" Meredith's stomach dropped. Were they going after another innocent, or had they really found the culprit?

Gently pushing her way through, Meredith made a path to the center and laid eyes on someone she did not expect to see. "Panacea...?" she said, wondering why her best friend was stuck in this mess. She was about to hug the other girl when Meredith remembered that the people surrounding them were trying to kill her.

"Wait!" Meredith shouted, jumping in front of Panacea. "This girl is my friend! She means you no harm! In fact, she will be helping me! Isn't that right?" Meredith turned her head, hoping Panacea understood and would play along.

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 11:08 am

Gloria listened to the girl tell her about the dragon. Gloria actually found this idea of a dragon to be interesting, but then she noticed the burns on the girl as she walked towards the stream.

"Dragons can't hurt Gloria if Gloria is a shadow!" She exclaimed without fear. Gloria was only afraid in the previous dream world because she couldn't be her shadow.

As if on que, a roar echoed in the tunnels. Gloria melted and vanished into the darkness of the cave leaving the girl.

Hikari-Chan's wifey 

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 27th July 2015, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 11:22 am

"So it WAS a dragon? I've been hearing that thing since I got here!" Haruka was dumbfounded as she looked at the other girl, who had announced her name multiple times in third person. She bent down next to the girl treating her wounds in the stream. No sooner had she opened her mouth to ask if she was alright did she hear another roar. The other girl, Gloria, melted into a shadow before her eyes, Leaving Haruka and the injured girl alone.

"We gotta move." Haruka stated seriously, offering her shoulder to the injured girl. "Can you stand? I think it's headed this way."

Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 1:32 pm

Panacea entered Dream J

Arriving on a street in a crowd of people, Panacea watched how an angry mob was watching another woman walking down the street. Curious what the woman was doing or why the mob was so angry at her, she raised herself on tiptoes, hoping to see anything.

Varuna?
Surprised about seeing her friend and partner, she fell back down on her heels, disappearing in the crowd again.

Why was she in her dream? In front of an angry mob at that?
Startled, she thought about a connectedness for all this. Varuna was one of the most kindhearted people she ever got to know – why would she get molested by a whole crowd? And why were they all so keen on seeing her going to a house?

"I bet it was her! She's the cause of this! Kill her! Don't let her escape!"
Hearing these words, along with several pairs of eyes looking at her, Panacea got back into reality, realizing what they just said. Killing her? For what? What did she do? She just arrived here, after all.

Thank goodness Meredith came to her rescue, jumping in front of her and confirming that she was innocent. Panacea already started to nod but stopped when she said something with helping her. Helping with what?
Trusting and knowing her friend, however, Panacea just agreed and continued nodding. “She is right. I‘m her…companion. I will help!”

Last edited by Princess Moon on 27th July 2015, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 2:43 pm

Zena is in dream world G

Zena listened as the girl spoke. When she turned the girl was gone. Zena was hoping she would have a companion to go through the next tunnels with, but alas she was alone. Zena dried her shoulder and walked through a new tunnel. Everything around her was so beautiful. She wanted to take the treasure with her, but knew enough from movies like Aladdin that you never took treasure from mysterious dark caves. She came to the end of a tunnel and saw a beautiful fairy.

“What do you wish my child?” the fairy aske?

Zena turned; she was astonished, but finally spoke. “Can you get me out of this place? I want to go somewhere new.”

With the wave of her wand, Zena found herself levitating towards the surface leaving the world of caves and entering a new unknown world.

Zena is in dream world K

Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 2:46 pm

Aurelyiah is in Dream World: L

She kept her eyes closed as the near silence continued, too frightened to reopen them in case the man was still there. Slowly, Auri opened one eye and quickly open the other. She was in a complete different place, again! It was just as dark as the abandoned street, with only the moonlight to illuminate her surroundings. She placed her hands beside her, to the ground where she was still sitting. Sand? She wiggled the cool, grains through her fingers. It was definitely sand. Was she in a desert?

Aurelyiah slowly stood, the fear of what was happening before she some how ended up here still playing in her mind. Once again, she wasn't sure where she was or how she got here. Just like when she had left the racetrack ballroom to enter that street. Things were making less and less sense and none of her questions were getting answers. It was almost impossible to see. Maybe if she had been back home and it was dark, she would be able to get around easily, but since she wasn't sure where this place was, all she could do was stumble around in the near darkness. The fact that she was standing on stand and her natural ability to be clumsy didn't help either.

She walked towards what looked like it could be a mountain of sand and stopped. Were those moans? She held her breath slightly, trying to hear more of her surroundings. The wind carried what sounding like moaning all throughout the desert. Not long after noticing the moans, Auri felt hands grabbing at her legs. She looked down to see shadows with what looked to be bandages all around them. Mummies?! She let out a fearful cry and started to try and take off in a sprint, but tripped over something she couldn't see.

A hiss sounded out around her and she froze in her tracks again as a black and red snake slithered towards her, only slightly seen by the moonlight reflecting off of it's skin. Auri screamed again and scrambled to get up. The sand slowed her down, and it seemed no matter where she went there were shadowy hands trying to drag her back down.

Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3

Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 3:43 pm

Panacea is in Dream J

Looking into wary faces at first, Panacea noticed how more and more people gradually started to believe her and her words. The anger in their eyes faded away and instead one could see a glimmer of hope, hope they set on her and Meredith.

But what should they do? What did the mob want from them? Remembering how they wanted to kill her at the beginning made her assume that it had to be something really serious. But what?
"Meredith?," she eventually approached her friend, muttering, so that the others wouldn't hear her. "What exactly do they want us to do?"

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 4:29 pm

Haruka watched as the girl stood up, noticing that the girl called Gloria had left. "Hey! Should you be standing like that? HEY!."

The girl acted as though she didn't know her, and walked to the edge of the cave, where she began to talk to a fairy. The fairy flicked her wand and POOF-the injured girl was gone. Haruka was dumbstruck. She stood up and walked over to the fairy, her arms out in the air in disbelief.

"What was that!? Neither of the girls talked to me! What did you do to her?"

The fairy ignored her and fluttered on its way, and before Haruka could move, the army of faeries were now standing where the fairy once floated.

"What do you expect?" One of the faeries sneered. "Naughty human. You're too dangerous!"

"Dangerous? To who?" Haruka was livid. "I didn't mean to scare that other fairy and I told you that I didn't mean to harm any of you-"

One of the armored faeries flew up to her and poked her in the nose with her wand. "No excuses! You deliberately destroyed our most precious temple, and our princess is terrified and cannot perform her duties! You didn't hesitate; so we made it so you're invisible to every other creature here-so you can't harm them like you did us!"

"Temple? What 'Temple?' I didn't see anything like that!"

The same armored fairy scoffed. "Typical human. You have no care for nature. The flower, dummy! The rainbow flower!"

Oh. The kaleidoscope-painted flower. Great. Haruka sighed in defeat. She did move the petals with no hesitation. Apparently that was their temple, and the tiny fairy inside was their princess. Of course they'd feel threatened. However...

"Couldn't you tell it was all a misunderstanding?" Haruka asked. "If you know just how humans are, couldn't you tell that I didn't do it on purpose?"

"Of course! Which is why we scared you off with our army and made you invisible-so you wouldn't harm any other environment here!"

Haruka face-palmed. This was ridiculous. "Look, I get it. I messed up, you're afraid I'll mess everything else up, I get it. Can you guys just-just lead me out of here? I promise I won't ever bother this dumb cave-labyrinth-whatever-this-is ever again."

The army faeries talked among themselves, then all nodded consecutively. "Of course! All you had to do was ask!"

Haruka would have ranted as to how she was supposed to feel safe asking them after they shot at her, then turned her invisible an also assumed the worst of her because she was a human, but at this point she was just too eager to get out of here. Especially before the dragon showed up. Haruka wasn't sure if being invisible counted toward the dragon, and she didn't want to stay to find out.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get this 'dangerous human' out of here!" Haruka gave a cocky smile. The faeries all grunted and groaned at her attitude, then put their bows away and took their wands out. They all waved them in unison, and a flash of light crowed Haruka's vision.

HARUKA HAS LEFT DREAM WORLD G

HARUKA IS NOW IN DREAM WORLD H

When the light finally faded, Haruka found herself in the middle of a street. She looked around- everything seemed to be pretty normal. There were stores, houses, parked cars-nothing like the cave before, the flooding island before that and the cursed pirade before that. She took in a deep breath. Despite it being the middle of the night; Haruka felt more at ease then she had in a while.

Now all she had to do was find someone to talk to-which shouldn't be that hard. Haruka began to whistle despite herself-she really was in a cheery mood-and began to walk down the sidewalk to one of the residential houses-completely unaware that there was a shadow and an extra set of footsteps behind her.

Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 4:36 pm

There's a door! It's right behind the giant sapphire!

Ami sprinted towards the door, jumping through it as the dragon's tail narrowly missed her body...

Ami has left Dream World G

Ami is entering Dream World F

"....join us... join us... join us..." a voice said as she landed on the beach, which was constantly getting hit by tidal waves. She began to walk towards the edge and the water as a harp started to play...

What am I doing?! 

"HYPERSPATIAL SPHERE GENERATE!" she screamed, hoping that the attack would work and she could still form another dimension around herself where she wouldn't have to hear the sounds...

Back to top Go down
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 4:49 pm

Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash Entering Dream World C:

Stephanie thought that she would land on flat ground when she left the last dream but she found that she was underwater. ' Oh goodie...at least I'm good at swimming, but I need to hurry...I can't hold my breath forever.' She begin to swim forward, looking up and seeing what looked like possibly ice or something so she would have to find another way out. She continued on and looked for a door or some type of exit. What she found first were a couple things..one...what looked like a underwater town or maybe ruins...and two...about three menfolk staring to chase her and gaining fast. "Oh crap...I don't think they mean to chat...SWIM STEPHANIE SWIM!!" She begin to do that, constantly checking to see if she lost the sea folk but after one check causing her to think she was safe, she hit a wall of coral and got a cut on her which she noticed immediately. 'Oh no..please don't bleed..please don't bleed..*It did a little* OH CRAP!!" She knew that sharks could smell blood and would be attracted to it. That alone put her in crisis mode. She went up a ways and swam like she had to finish an underwater course to get her certificate...She could see it...a door of some sort underwater no less... as she got closer she could feel the fact that 4 sharks and the merfolk from before will still after her. She got to the door opening it as fast as she could and went though it just as the sharks and company got there...She was safe...for now..or was she??

Exiting Dream World C.

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 5:32 pm

Zena is in Dream World K
Zena landed in the middle of the body of water. She thought she would sink, but was surprised when she found herself floating in the ocean. She was wearing a beautiful red summer dress. Her raven locks lightly danced in the wind. Slowly Zena turns in the water searching for land. Her eyes stumble on two different islands. One has a bright and beautiful appeal to it. This island had a serene feel to it and it pulled Zena in.

Zena looked at the other beach. It looked lifeless and seemed to be radiating a very dark energy. Zena thought, I have had enough bad things happen, it’s time something good happens, as she swam towards the beach with the pearly white sand.

Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 5:45 pm

Ami is still in Dream World F

The little bubble of space she was in was completely silent, but it kept veering towards the water like it was attracted to the sound. 

I don't quite recall the spell on Game Center Crown working like this, but I'm dreaming and dreams aren't accurate...

Another tidal wave crashed against her bubble as the sun suddenly came out, completely blinding her to her surroundings. Ami began to run, hoping that her motion would counter-act the bubble's tendency to  head towards the water...

Where is the door? There's a door at the end of every single dream, but this one consists solely on a tiny island with a bunch of sirens and I can't see anything...

She didn't notice that her bubble was lying in the water until someone exploded and she found herself face-to-face with a veritable army of sirens. 

"MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 6:25 pm

Dream World B 
Achelois grabbed her arm and pulled her forward, through the room and out the doors the blonde Minako had rushed through; she had expected to find more to the castle the throne room was part of; instead, she found herself on the steps of a very... strange... governmental building.

She turned to Achelois, only to find two long bare legs at her eye level. Confused, she looked up... and up... and up... and finally, her neck craned, spotted Achelois head, lost amongst curly blonde hair, above a green-tinted skirted business suit. The circular electrical bulb behind her made reflections over one of her eyes - a monocle?! - and something slid backwards on her head from the extreme angle. She reached for it to keep it in place, then took it off to look at it - a tiny tophat?!.

"What's going on here?!" she cried, her voice coming out all squeaky and slightly accented in a strange way. "Achelois, where are we?!"

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 6:28 pm

Gloria wished she hadn't spoken such a big game. She knew almost nothing could hurt her while she was her shadow, however she was afraid of what was known as a dragon regardless.

She was growing tired, and wouldn't be able to stay in shadow form for much longer. Finally after what seemed forever, she found herself out of the cave maze and found another door.

Gloria has entered Dream world F

"ANOTHER OCEAN!" Gloria cried. She was no longer able to stay in shadow form. She needed to recover energy. "At least this island doesn't seem as bad as the first one." She spoke to herself. She rested on the sand, the warm tropical sun warmed her face, and she played with the sand with her fingers. That music in the distance sounds pretty. Gloria didn't know what a harp sounded like, but the more she listened, the more she became immune to how much time was passing.

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 6:43 pm

Achelois is in Dream World B
After coming through the doors Achelois found herself staring out upon a strange landscape.  Something was weird with this place... Then she heard a strange high pitched voice coming from below and she looked down to find herself in a weird green outfit.  She felt like she was much taller than normal as well.  Her legs seemed to go on forever!  She spotted the source of the sound, it was a very short Enya in a monocle and tophat!  "I'm not sure," her voice came out deep and full of air.  "But I think we should go back to the throne room!"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 6:50 pm

Dream world B

"Right you are, toots!" What in the world was going on?!

Enya turned and reentered the door to the City of Townsville Courthouse, not even seeing the vampire appearing behind them.

Enya has left Dream B. 

Enya enters Dream C

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 6:53 pm

Gloria has entered Dream world F

Gloria listened to the music in the distance, the harps. Suddenly, Gloria realized she wasn't alone. She heard another female voice on the island.  Gloria stood up, sand falling from her black gothic dress. 

"Gloria wants to know what that music is!" She shouted to the blue haired girl who ran by her. "WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS?" The weather turned, lightning crashed in front of Gloria causing her to fall backwards into the sand. Sharp shells cut her legs and her palms.

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 6:54 pm

Achelois quickly turned around and followed Enya back through a door.

Achelois leaves Dream World B
Achelois enters Dream World C

Back to top Go down

Event! : The Dream Maze

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Casual Events-