The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

The Person Aboves meh!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

The Person Aboves meh! Empty
PostSubject: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 5:37 pm

The person above me changed their signature and bumpers

The Person Aboves meh! Hovdd3zThe Person Aboves meh! ZljsmsfThe Person Aboves meh! HgsylbpThe Person Aboves meh! H72lzbbThe Person Aboves meh! J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
The Person Aboves meh! Zxye6pnThe Person Aboves meh! Yd822b56The Person Aboves meh! Ya3a57x4The Person Aboves meh! YbdpswhyThe Person Aboves meh! Y99dsuseThe Person Aboves meh! YcjcugypThe Person Aboves meh! Y87nx37bThe Person Aboves meh! Yaj7ycqoThe Person Aboves meh! Ycqmwry7The Person Aboves meh! Y7u2ahk5The Person Aboves meh! Y99n4uscThe Person Aboves meh! Ybqgtlt7The Person Aboves meh! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 5:43 pm

The person above me loves Sailor Cosmos.

The Person Aboves meh! EternalKnightbumpers The Person Aboves meh! EternalKnight The Person Aboves meh! EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
The Person Aboves meh! Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 5:45 pm

The person above me just joined this month.

The Person Aboves meh! Hovdd3zThe Person Aboves meh! ZljsmsfThe Person Aboves meh! HgsylbpThe Person Aboves meh! H72lzbbThe Person Aboves meh! J9l9ggt
The Person Aboves meh! Zxye6pnThe Person Aboves meh! Yd822b56The Person Aboves meh! Ya3a57x4The Person Aboves meh! YbdpswhyThe Person Aboves meh! Y99dsuseThe Person Aboves meh! YcjcugypThe Person Aboves meh! Y87nx37bThe Person Aboves meh! Yaj7ycqoThe Person Aboves meh! Ycqmwry7The Person Aboves meh! Y7u2ahk5The Person Aboves meh! Y99n4uscThe Person Aboves meh! Ybqgtlt7The Person Aboves meh! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 1:27 am

^ Has super sweet bumpers

The Person Aboves meh! 2PWkVUc The Person Aboves meh! 2WzKZXS The Person Aboves meh! 2E0CCgG
The Person Aboves meh! 2WPgU7lThe Person Aboves meh! Nqu4ydQThe Person Aboves meh! Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5The Person Aboves meh! 2WSeIvRThe Person Aboves meh! 2ULKo47 The Person Aboves meh! 2MQhcGjThe Person Aboves meh! 2BnPbBpThe Person Aboves meh! 2UGU5kcThe Person Aboves meh! 2t3eOD4The Person Aboves meh! H4RJ9NpThe Person Aboves meh! ZsJp5xQ The Person Aboves meh! 0FasRXRThe Person Aboves meh! 2DU3SO9The Person Aboves meh! 2llR5dvThe Person Aboves meh! PbHXamVThe Person Aboves meh! 2SDpuXe
The Person Aboves meh! 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 1:33 am

The person above me has the cutest avatar ever.

The Person Aboves meh! EternalKnightbumpers The Person Aboves meh! EternalKnight The Person Aboves meh! EternalKnightbumpers
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 3:40 am

The person above me has a nice Shitennou signature.

The Person Aboves meh! DUlrWNmThe Person Aboves meh! CDA0rRiThe Person Aboves meh! R9UrBoZ
Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Fire and Dew
The Person Aboves meh! DwGHsWwThe Person Aboves meh! Ry555QhThe Person Aboves meh! UBEjo7BThe Person Aboves meh! Cqgu9B4
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 10:38 am

^ Is still wearing my ava Smile

The Person Aboves meh! 2PWkVUc The Person Aboves meh! 2WzKZXS The Person Aboves meh! 2E0CCgG
The Person Aboves meh! 2WPgU7lThe Person Aboves meh! Nqu4ydQThe Person Aboves meh! Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5The Person Aboves meh! 2WSeIvRThe Person Aboves meh! 2ULKo47 The Person Aboves meh! 2MQhcGjThe Person Aboves meh! 2BnPbBpThe Person Aboves meh! 2UGU5kcThe Person Aboves meh! 2t3eOD4The Person Aboves meh! H4RJ9NpThe Person Aboves meh! ZsJp5xQ The Person Aboves meh! 0FasRXRThe Person Aboves meh! 2DU3SO9The Person Aboves meh! 2llR5dvThe Person Aboves meh! PbHXamVThe Person Aboves meh! 2SDpuXe
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 10:39 am

The person above me has a new Chibi-Chibi avatar that's super cute!

The Person Aboves meh! DUlrWNmThe Person Aboves meh! CDA0rRiThe Person Aboves meh! R9UrBoZ
The Person Aboves meh! DwGHsWwThe Person Aboves meh! Ry555QhThe Person Aboves meh! UBEjo7BThe Person Aboves meh! Cqgu9B4
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 10:40 am

The person above me has a cute avatar.

The Person Aboves meh! 9tk9OZbThe Person Aboves meh! Leeks The Person Aboves meh! 6W9nKT4 
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me/Diana
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 11:04 am

The person above me likes JunJun.

Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 11:12 am

^ Has super cute Buttons in her sig lol

Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 11:14 am

^Is a member of the GC foodie club! :3

The Person Aboves meh! 1899901241 The Person Aboves meh! Y8ydnq10The Person Aboves meh! BeepNeeThe Person Aboves meh! Zlglbz10The Person Aboves meh! 190603310 
~Siggies by Mercury, Mars, Neo-King Helios, and Pluto. Avi by Zoey900~
The Person Aboves meh! Pp_mar10The Person Aboves meh! Qgqafc10The Person Aboves meh! Ztebcp10The Person Aboves meh! Csehnx10The Person Aboves meh! Oaeg0a10The Person Aboves meh! Igbrdv10The Person Aboves meh! O9kof410The Person Aboves meh! Pp_chi10

#TEAMPINKDONKEY
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 11:34 am

The person above me loves Chibiusa and Usagi a lot.

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 11:42 am

the person above me plays a lot and I mean A LOT of the games on GC

The Person Aboves meh! MVbgdR5The Person Aboves meh! 46269_sThe Person Aboves meh! 5WqjohK
The Person Aboves meh! JbHC4SpThe Person Aboves meh! PiG1PHRThe Person Aboves meh! Q9zW8RBThe Person Aboves meh! RndOQtNThe Person Aboves meh! EaPA44aThe Person Aboves meh! 93IiO2CThe Person Aboves meh! Vhz6fFiThe Person Aboves meh! ZeTKpWNThe Person Aboves meh! SVM11a6The Person Aboves meh! Ug3TkOXThe Person Aboves meh! Y0Oa9mLThe Person Aboves meh! BG8xyRtThe Person Aboves meh! ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 11:43 am

the person above me has a sparkley siggie Smile

The Person Aboves meh! HikariDemand
  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
 The Person Aboves meh! 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife The Person Aboves meh! 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 11:50 am

the person above me has a Artemis avatar and I WANT a cat like him..

The Person Aboves meh! MVbgdR5The Person Aboves meh! 46269_sThe Person Aboves meh! 5WqjohK
The Person Aboves meh! JbHC4SpThe Person Aboves meh! PiG1PHRThe Person Aboves meh! Q9zW8RBThe Person Aboves meh! RndOQtNThe Person Aboves meh! EaPA44aThe Person Aboves meh! 93IiO2CThe Person Aboves meh! Vhz6fFiThe Person Aboves meh! ZeTKpWNThe Person Aboves meh! SVM11a6The Person Aboves meh! Ug3TkOXThe Person Aboves meh! Y0Oa9mLThe Person Aboves meh! BG8xyRtThe Person Aboves meh! ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Solipsi Rai
Pyramidal Crystal

Solipsi Rai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter - primadonna's husband

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 12:51 pm

The person above me loves sports...not sure which sport he's into or a fan of (I like baseball-GO ANGELS and hockey-GO DUCKS).

The Person Aboves meh! 1333987389  The Person Aboves meh! 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! The Person Aboves meh! 2552997083  The Person Aboves meh! 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 3:48 pm

^lives in Palm Springs

The Person Aboves meh! F8BgBJaThe Person Aboves meh! SailorKittyElyonThe Person Aboves meh! Bxzphf10The Person Aboves meh! CmuR8mZ
                           Signatures made by Artemis,mangaka-chan,Radicaledward124,Marianne, Lust,,Plex-ly and other GC Members
                                                                             Formerly SailorKittyElyon
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 4:55 pm

The person above me is a fan of Diamond.

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 4:56 pm

The person above me lives much more North than me, but I live more North than many Americans.

The Person Aboves meh! Pbucket The Person Aboves meh! WVHOu3A The Person Aboves meh! Pbucket
 ♥️ The Crazy Guinea Pig Lady (Mommy of 4) ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 4:57 pm

I live more north the the person above me, but not so far north as the person above them. :3

Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 1:29 am

^ Loves to collect Stampiesss

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 1:32 am

The person above me makes really pretty graphics

Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 4:53 am

The person above me really likes the Amazon Trio.

Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 5:53 am

^Lives in Julia Land :3

The Person Aboves meh! 1899901241 The Person Aboves meh! Y8ydnq10The Person Aboves meh! BeepNeeThe Person Aboves meh! Zlglbz10The Person Aboves meh! 190603310 
~Siggies by Mercury, Mars, Neo-King Helios, and Pluto. Avi by Zoey900~
The Person Aboves meh! Pp_mar10The Person Aboves meh! Qgqafc10The Person Aboves meh! Ztebcp10The Person Aboves meh! Csehnx10The Person Aboves meh! Oaeg0a10The Person Aboves meh! Igbrdv10The Person Aboves meh! O9kof410The Person Aboves meh! Pp_chi10

#TEAMPINKDONKEY
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 7:07 am

Has a lovely avatar *-*

The Person Aboves meh! Yennefer26
The Person Aboves meh! Q02ljLL The Person Aboves meh! 0VDeGqm The Person Aboves meh! CvDL89Z The Person Aboves meh! WxyZ9hU The Person Aboves meh! 73d27au The Person Aboves meh! Zyt4kz10
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 7:37 am

the person above me is new here

The Person Aboves meh! Makotochan
Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 7:40 am

the person above me has a sailor jupiter tattoo

Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 7:42 am

the person above me likes mercury and jupiter

The Person Aboves meh! Makotochan
Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Person Aboves meh!   The Person Aboves meh! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 7:43 am

the person above me probably never takes their mask off

Back to top Go down

The Person Aboves meh!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: The Crown Arcade and Parlor-