The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Sailor Moon Drops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
cardea
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 772
Join date : 2017-01-08
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   22nd February 2017, 7:03 pm

I'm on 86 of Death Busters, but I haven't played the main course in a bit, because racer Haruka!! She's so cute! I already unlocked her, but I'm still 2 stages away from getting her to level 5.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

avatar

Star Seed

Posts : 162
Join date : 2013-12-28
Age : 32
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   13th March 2017, 10:52 pm

I finally got Neo Queen Serenity! I was so happy to get Super Sailor Moon (I use her all the time now and she's up to level 5)! Give Saturn and Chibi Moon and I'll die happy. Just wish it didn't take so long to level up the characters. Having to rely on earning level up stamps and trophies is a bit tedious.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

avatar

Star Seed

Posts : 162
Join date : 2013-12-28
Age : 32
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   13th March 2017, 11:01 pm

Does anyone know if it's worth leveling up Santa Usagi and Santa Chibiusa? I got them both, but haven't bothered to really level them up past level 3 because of other characters that were more important.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!
Posts : 5762
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 34
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   14th March 2017, 5:25 am

i think you should but granted I have none of the extra characters so really don't take my word for it.

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 772
Join date : 2017-01-08
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   14th March 2017, 3:19 pm

I usually don't level 5 characters when it only fills the gauge faster, but if you use them often enough, I would say go for it, because their special moves are really useful. (depending on how many growth crystals you have, maybe just level up the one you prefer; I personally like Chibiusa's better because paint pieces combined with other special pieces is amazing.)

Just a general thing I do: all my characters are either level 2 or level 5. The extra poses are cute, but I prefer saving my level ups for getting the best special moves out of certain characters. (I also save level ups and immediately level 5 and main course characters since you have to use them on certain levels.)

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 11828
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   14th March 2017, 3:54 pm

@Silver Wings wrote:
I finally got Neo Queen Serenity! I was so happy to get Super Sailor Moon (I use her all the time now and she's up to level 5)! Give Saturn and Chibi Moon and I'll die happy. Just wish it didn't take so long to level up the characters. Having to rely on earning level up stamps and trophies is a bit tedious.
I didn't get NQS up to level 5, only level 3. Is there any significant difference in the special move change?

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 772
Join date : 2017-01-08
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   15th March 2017, 6:07 am

The only change is that the gauge fills faster!

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 11828
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   15th March 2017, 6:29 pm

Ah, okay. Glad I didn't miss out on any significant change-aside from the lack of additional poses, that is.

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno
Posts : 3010
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 26
Location : Dead Moon Circus


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   15th March 2017, 7:01 pm

I haven't played this game in so long... is it worth it to start up agian. Looking for another time killer game. I loved it but at the beginning I just couldn't keep up with everything in my life and this game XD

___________________________

 
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar NQS // Signature Serenyve
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com http://www.thesaltiestleek.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 11828
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   30th March 2017, 11:04 pm

The manga princess serenity event is now live! I'm gonna get her!
EDIT
So sailor uranus' event legit just started, and we have TWO EVENTS! What on earth were they thinking omg

GOTTA GET EM ALL!

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 772
Join date : 2017-01-08
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   31st March 2017, 10:50 am

Got Serenity!! Also, Serenity's event runs for almost a month until April 21, so even though it started first, I suggest focus on getting Uranus first because it ends on the 11!

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2016-11-14
Age : 31
Location : Toronto


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   31st March 2017, 12:22 pm

@Starchild wrote:
I haven't played this game in so long... is it worth it to start up agian. Looking for another time killer game. I loved it but at the beginning I just couldn't keep up with everything in my life and this game XD

I've been in and out of it for the same reason and have missed a few characters already. They do reruns of the events eventually, so I think it's still worth playing. The regular maps are entertaining enough, even. You just have to separate yourself from the need to complete every event. You can always check Minty's Moon Drops (Tumblr) for news on which ones are coming up to help you prioritize.

___________________________

Avatar: Diana | Cherry Blossom: Starchild

Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 11828
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   31st March 2017, 1:53 pm

I didn't know serenity runs till the 21st! :O Focusing on Haruka it is!

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 22202
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   18th April 2017, 8:38 am

I resubmitted my info since I had to restart my game all over again. May or may not play a whole lot but I'll add as many of you as I can!

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 11828
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   18th April 2017, 5:13 pm

^Yeah, I got your friend invite and accepted it. Why'd you have to restart?

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!
Posts : 5762
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 34
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   18th April 2017, 5:21 pm

@Brit-chan wrote:
I resubmitted my info since I had to restart my game all over again. May or may not play a whole lot but I'll add as many of you as I can!
i'll log in soon

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 22202
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   19th April 2017, 6:09 am

@Cosmos-Hime wrote:
^Yeah, I got your friend invite and accepted it. Why'd you have to restart?

My phone's screen broke so bad that it turned black several months back. Apparently I hadn't set up the back up stuff right for SM drops because I wasn't able to get my old game save back. So oh well, starting over. lol Its why I haven't really played in a while cause I was frustrated from that.

Who else still plays before I go and fill up my friends list? I only had a chance to add a few people before work got in the way yesterday and I noticed the list hadn't been updated in a while.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!
Posts : 5762
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 34
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   19th April 2017, 7:09 am

@Brit-chan wrote:
@Cosmos-Hime wrote:
^Yeah, I got your friend invite and accepted it. Why'd you have to restart?

My phone's screen broke so bad that it turned black several months back. Apparently I hadn't set up the back up stuff right for SM drops because I wasn't able to get my old game save back. So oh well, starting over. lol Its why I haven't really played in a while cause I was frustrated from that.

Who else still plays before I go and fill up my friends list? I only had a chance to add a few people before work got in the way yesterday and I noticed the list hadn't been updated in a while.
did you add me Brit-chan?? I still play

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 22202
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   19th April 2017, 9:16 am

I'll add you now if I didn't!

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe
Posts : 5792
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Chicago


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   19th April 2017, 9:38 am

I don't have open spots on my friends list at the moment, but I'm probably going to go through and prune inactive players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

avatar

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3542
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 30
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   15th October 2017, 6:14 pm

Hey guys! I just want to everyone know that I have a new sm drops ID because I couldn't find the info from my old account, so delete my old user and add my new one ww7fd3749 of course if anyone is still playing. nickname would be the same (Maruhime)

___________________________


 
 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi
Posts : 886
Join date : 2017-07-26
Age : 29
Location : Sydney, Australia


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   16th October 2017, 12:33 am

Acutally I should post my ID here too, but I need to delete the random friends first. I'll post again tomorrow.

EDIT: Okay, I've cleared out the less active 'friends' and I can accept more Drops from players here. My ID is ww015e9f3 and my name is my username here; Chris Sifniotis. Feel free to add me. :3

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Diagnosed
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2016-11-14
Age : 31
Location : Toronto


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   13th January 2018, 1:25 pm

So I'm kind of loving the new daily challenge sheets! I'm so hungry for more level up crystals and this is really going a long way for that!

I've been skipping more and more character missions mostly without regret, but I'm sad I don't have time for the latest Super Moon one since it has an original story.

I'll just have to watch a let's play sometime... Does anyone have any recommendations for LPers that do SM Drops?

___________________________

Avatar: Diana | Cherry Blossom: Starchild

Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
cardea
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 772
Join date : 2017-01-08
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   13th January 2018, 2:38 pm

Yes, the daily challenges are super fun! Since they're pretty easy, it's a nice break from whatever stage I've been stuck on, plus all those level up stamps! <3

Also, I'll Drop (get it?) some links from what I've seen in terms of lets plays.

First, here's someone who posts a lot of the events and episodes with voice acting. She has a lot of the non-event episodes, and I think all of the event episodes! I personally don't want to hear someone else read it, but you could just mute it. Anyways, it's a good option because she only shows the episodes (not the game itself), she's pretty consistent about uploading them, and they're all in one playlist! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiXsKA57bWu8omCQymy75z45jYxBErVn4

If you want more of an actual LP, someone else actually uploaded his entire playthrough of the crisis event on youtube. However, rather than one relatively short video, it ends up being multiple videos, some over an hour long, so it's not really helpful in terms of saving you the time you would have spent playing it, but I'll link it anyways. As in most LPs, he's commentating as he plays. I'm linking his playlist for the Super Sailor Moon event, but he's done others as well.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kczbrNsbTRQ&list=PL-t9PNRgnn3-Esi-1lw0uUYlpNfwfsgQD

Lastly is my personal favorite style, simply uploading the clips without reading or commentary, but unfortunately that's hard to find. I've found one channel that does this, but sometimes they post different music over it instead of leaving the background music, and aren't consistent in uploading. They don't have a playlist for their drops video, but each title starts with "Sailor Drops," so it's easy to search for on their channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsMI9j40IU31WxyZJZ4qmrA/feed

Anyways that's a lot of words just to say the first one is probably your best bet! Most everything else is just playthroughs of individual levels without the episodes included. If anyone else knows someone who posts them without commentary/voices and with the original voices, I'd be interested in them!

___________________________

Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 492
Join date : 2016-04-10
Age : 34
Location : La Sunshine State


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   13th January 2018, 3:46 pm

I beat one of the event games, I'm so happy! Super Sailor Moon!
If anyone wants to add me to their friends list, my name is LaMoonstar.

___________________________


      
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
cardea
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 772
Join date : 2017-01-08
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   13th January 2018, 5:05 pm

I'll add you for sure! What is your ID? 

Also, I'm not sure if I've ever said it in here before, but my ID is ww2d37ccd if anyone wants to add me! And my username is "why."

___________________________

Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 492
Join date : 2016-04-10
Age : 34
Location : La Sunshine State


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   13th January 2018, 9:32 pm

mine is ww78de613. 

Thanks cardea, I've sent you a friend requests!

___________________________


      
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Usa-chan
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : smol
Posts : 448
Join date : 2015-08-17
Age : 21
Location : chibi united states of america-chan


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   16th January 2018, 9:22 am

@cardea wrote:
Yes, the daily challenges are super fun! Since they're pretty easy, it's a nice break from whatever stage I've been stuck on, plus all those level up stamps! <3

Also, I'll Drop (get it?) some links from what I've seen in terms of lets plays.

First, here's someone who posts a lot of the events and episodes with voice acting. She has a lot of the non-event episodes, and I think all of the event episodes! I personally don't want to hear someone else read it, but you could just mute it. Anyways, it's a good option because she only shows the episodes (not the game itself), she's pretty consistent about uploading them, and they're all in one playlist! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiXsKA57bWu8omCQymy75z45jYxBErVn4

If you want more of an actual LP, someone else actually uploaded his entire playthrough of the crisis event on youtube. However, rather than one relatively short video, it ends up being multiple videos, some over an hour long, so it's not really helpful in terms of saving you the time you would have spent playing it, but I'll link it anyways. As in most LPs, he's commentating as he plays. I'm linking his playlist for the Super Sailor Moon event, but he's done others as well.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kczbrNsbTRQ&list=PL-t9PNRgnn3-Esi-1lw0uUYlpNfwfsgQD

Lastly is my personal favorite style, simply uploading the clips without reading or commentary, but unfortunately that's hard to find. I've found one channel that does this, but sometimes they post different music over it instead of leaving the background music, and aren't consistent in uploading. They don't have a playlist for their drops video, but each title starts with "Sailor Drops," so it's easy to search for on their channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsMI9j40IU31WxyZJZ4qmrA/feed

Anyways that's a lot of words just to say the first one is probably your best bet! Most everything else is just playthroughs of individual levels without the episodes included. If anyone else knows someone who posts them without commentary/voices and with the original voices, I'd be interested in them!
thank you for posting this! i was always disappointed that these little episodes disappeared after the event was over so these videos are great!

___________________________

sig by Neptune ♡
Back to top Go down
http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/ http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 772
Join date : 2017-01-08
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   6th April 2018, 6:49 pm

Kanzenban Moon is finally in the English app!! 

My SM Drops avatar can finally match my GC avatar!!

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2016-11-14
Age : 31
Location : Toronto


PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops   6th April 2018, 7:04 pm

Haha yeeeey~.
I was sad I did get to finish the Easter Minako one but I think I'd like to do this one. She was one of my absolute favorite artbook images growing up!

___________________________

Avatar: Diana | Cherry Blossom: Starchild

Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
 

Sailor Moon Drops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Gamers Lounge-