The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» RTRP Library
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby Light Yesterday at 2:33 pm

» LPW #13 - THE END
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby nm___i3bfc Yesterday at 12:32 pm

» Official GC Ideas and Suggestions Thread
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby Neo Queen Serenity Yesterday at 1:09 am

» Round 1 (or 3) in the pursuit of Towels
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan 17th September 2019, 8:29 pm

» Sailor Neptune's lack of character development
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 16th September 2019, 6:23 pm

» Good or Bad: Pre-knowledge of the future
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby Cosmos-Hime 15th September 2019, 3:16 pm

» Earth One (Original/Multiple Fandom RP)
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 13th September 2019, 9:24 am

» The Random Thoughts Thread
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Shadow Star 10th September 2019, 3:16 pm

» Happy (Belated) Birthday Sailor Neptune!!
Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 9th September 2019, 11:03 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Changing of member color in who's on legend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

Changing of member color in who's on legend  Empty
PostSubject: Changing of member color in who's on legend    Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 4:36 pm

I know this is not a big deal but I was wondering how i change my color of my name on the legend that shows who is online right now?

Changing of member color in who's on legend  MVbgdR5Changing of member color in who's on legend  46269_sChanging of member color in who's on legend  5WqjohK
Changing of member color in who's on legend  JbHC4SpChanging of member color in who's on legend  PiG1PHRChanging of member color in who's on legend  Q9zW8RBChanging of member color in who's on legend  RndOQtNChanging of member color in who's on legend  EaPA44aChanging of member color in who's on legend  93IiO2CChanging of member color in who's on legend  Vhz6fFiChanging of member color in who's on legend  ZeTKpWNChanging of member color in who's on legend  SVM11a6Changing of member color in who's on legend  Ug3TkOXChanging of member color in who's on legend  Y0Oa9mLChanging of member color in who's on legend  BG8xyRtChanging of member color in who's on legend  ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Changing of member color in who's on legend    Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 4:53 pm

The color of your name changes once you reached a certain rank Smile

Spoiler:

Since you recently became a Lotus Crystal, your color should be changed soon.
(If it doesn't and you can't see the Lotus Crystal board, then you should maybe contact the admin in a few days)

Changing of member color in who's on legend  324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Changing of member color in who's on legend    Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 5:10 pm

oh ok cool.. i thought i was supposed to do it somehow..thanks princess moon

Changing of member color in who's on legend  MVbgdR5Changing of member color in who's on legend  46269_sChanging of member color in who's on legend  5WqjohK
Changing of member color in who's on legend  JbHC4SpChanging of member color in who's on legend  PiG1PHRChanging of member color in who's on legend  Q9zW8RBChanging of member color in who's on legend  RndOQtNChanging of member color in who's on legend  EaPA44aChanging of member color in who's on legend  93IiO2CChanging of member color in who's on legend  Vhz6fFiChanging of member color in who's on legend  ZeTKpWNChanging of member color in who's on legend  SVM11a6Changing of member color in who's on legend  Ug3TkOXChanging of member color in who's on legend  Y0Oa9mLChanging of member color in who's on legend  BG8xyRtChanging of member color in who's on legend  ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Changing of member color in who's on legend    Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 8:59 pm

Fixed it for you, sorry about that

Changing of member color in who's on legend  4ttFPcDChanging of member color in who's on legend  E2wqfIi Changing of member color in who's on legend  Mercurysig Changing of member color in who's on legend  Ft6DXryChanging of member color in who's on legend  Wedding1
Changing of member color in who's on legend  YgSg9XS Changing of member color in who's on legend  J9FkIOw Changing of member color in who's on legend  E92foQg Changing of member color in who's on legend  GGOnOmH Changing of member color in who's on legend  T6HQwOw Changing of member color in who's on legend  ZMIrfsf Changing of member color in who's on legend  4JvDpxl Changing of member color in who's on legend  EfXLP8m 
Changing of member color in who's on legend  3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Changing of member color in who's on legend    Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 9:19 pm

its cool..no worries cat Mercury

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing of member color in who's on legend    Changing of member color in who's on legend  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing of member color in who's on legend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-