The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Between the Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Between the Stars   [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 8:30 am

Amatheia gave a light little smile and hum in response to Nix's smile. “A pleasure, Sailor Nix. I am Sailor Amatheia. We...” She paused momentarily as a few scenes from Andromeda flashed in her mind before she made a physical brushing gesture with her hand, as if brushing the memories away. “We were not ordered to Leviathan, but it seems there is Chaos and friends of some of us are in trouble there, so we go.”

She glanced around at the others. “I cannot speak for everyone as there is really no definite leader, though I believe perhaps Enyalius comes close to filling that role.” She motioned lightly to the senshi in armor. “But I for one do not mind you coming. Another senshi is always welcome I think.”

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Puusprites[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Crystalsetsuna[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 JXGZvEk[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Between the Stars   [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 9:11 am

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Enyali12
How had she not noticed the senshi's approach? 

Enyalius visually took her in, though the light at this time was rather weak, and listened closely to what she had to say, content to let the much-more-talkative Amatheia field initial questions. Her chest hurt; she had the urge to press against her heart, but tightened her fist at her sides, instead, still intending to ignore the pull. She was not going to let it order her around. Not now, not ever. It was her life, her choice; if she didn't want to save those people she didn't have to --

Was that why she could't sense the new arrival? Her eyes opened a little wider, staring at the blonde girl covertly; was her planet pulling back more of her powers in retribution? She had accepted having her abilities stripped from her when she decided she would not return in the first place; she had accepted being granted only one additional ability, an ability whose purpose was to aide her as well as remind her of her crime of abandoment, but now this? Was it really revoking abilities that all senshi shared? Would the ability of flight be taken back? Her transformation? Panic caused her heart to thunder - if she wasn't a senshi, who was she?! She was Enyalius, Sailor Enyalius - it was her entire identity! She had reshaped her life around it, had dedicated herself to destroying chaos to promote peace! Was returning to her planet the only way to keep that status, this life?!

No

She bit the inside of her lip, hard, stopping the panicked thoughts from stampeding. She would neither give up or give in; she hadn't been paying attention, that's all. She missed the new arrival because she hadn't been putting her senses out there and had been focused on just the people around her. She hadn't the concentration right now to sense much farther than that, and that was okay. The others could handle that. She wasn't going to lose her transformation. She was going to help destroy the Chaos Seed on Leviathan, and then she would go back and save her ungrateful planet to ensure she could continue to keep her senshi status, and leave it again as soon as that last Chaos Seed was destroyed. Simple as that.

Sailor Nix, Enyalius focused, returning to her original tactic of flooding her mind with information to give no room to stupid thoughts that did nothing but distract her. Nix had been sent by Jupiter, which meant Jupiter was still attempting to help them; she appreciated the gesture and the reinforcements, and hoped Andromeda had sent some missive back to ensure the Solar System senshi that her world was, for the moment, safe. 

She listened to Amatheia's description of the situation and felt it needed elaboration. "Leviathan will be different from whatever worlds you have helped clear thusfar; we are after a Chaos Seed, an object containing the essence of Chaos itself; if we fail, the planet could be lost for good. If you still wish to come with us, we could use your assistance."

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 ThMyae[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 4jsq88
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 EryTeT
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 UNUQgL
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Qq4GRc

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 WYxcDX[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 VfipPu[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 QcYyas[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 RCRME8[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 MwKWL7[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 WbL1DG[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 2tcOIq[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 JbCUuo[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 V4DbwT[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 YtpCB5[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Mmp9t9[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Dx2prT
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Between the Stars   [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 10:22 am

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Listening to Nocturnus talk about her mother made Sedna think about her own. It had been centuries since she had seen her own mother. Many Gods and Goddesses, when they did not have enough people believe in them, or they got tired of life, took naps that could last for centuries if not a millennia. Her own mother, bored of life had gone to sleep with Sedna’s father several centuries ago, leaving the senshi alone. Well, she was not quite alone; she had the other senshi of Crystal Tokyo and her own research kept her busy, but she missed her parents. 

Her attention was drawn to a new senshi who approached them. She listened as the other woman introduced herself and as Amatheia gladly welcomed her. She nodded in approval at Enya’s words; their mission wasn’t a safe one. 

“My name is Sailor Sedna, but you can call me Eshana. I for one welcome you to our group.” They could always use new fighters. She only hoped that Nyx worked well with their group.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Between the Stars   [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 8:23 am

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Ua0cg9t

Sailor Nocturnus gave the newcomer a shy smile.

"I'm Sailor Nocturnus. It's nice that you'll be joining us, Sailor Nix."

Her dark eyes turned forward then, focusing on the trail of light broadcast from her Asturlab. How long had they been traveling so far? The sailor soldier-in-training clad in black had no idea just how far planet Leviathen might be. If there was someone new sent to follow them, did that mean they were still very far away or that they were almost there? Hmm, it was hard to tell either way. Well, ultimately it didn't matter—Nocturnus was very happy that they were joined by someone else. Considering how things had gone on planet Andromeda, they would benefit from having another party member.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Between the Stars   [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st January 2016, 12:44 pm

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 ElrbPPL

Nix turned to look at the one they called leader—Sailor Enyalius. She seemed… troubled, for some reason, but then again most senshi were at this time. She was surprised to hear about the Chaos Seed. An essence of Chaos itself? She had battled beings corrupted by Chaos, but never came directly face to face with the source… what would that battle be like?

Hearing that the planet could be lost for good, she pressed her lips together determinedly and nodded. “Of course. In that case, my help would be more needed. I will not deny this task.”

She turned to each senshi in turn as they introduced themselves, memorizing their names and faces. Perhaps in this mission, too, she would gain some new friends.

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 4ttFPcD[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 E2wqfIi [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Mercurysig [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Ft6DXry[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Wedding1
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 YgSg9XS [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 J9FkIOw [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 E92foQg [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 GGOnOmH [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 T6HQwOw [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 ZMIrfsf [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 4JvDpxl [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 EfXLP8m 
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Between the Stars   [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 4:39 pm

Before them, shining in the dark of space, appeared a blue orb - a gas giant, one that Nocturnus's instrument pointed directly towards. 

They had arrived at Planet Leviathan

((The End))

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 ThMyae[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 4jsq88
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 EryTeT
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 UNUQgL
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Qq4GRc

[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 WYxcDX[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 VfipPu[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 QcYyas[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 RCRME8[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 MwKWL7[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 WbL1DG[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 2tcOIq[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 JbCUuo[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 V4DbwT[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 YtpCB5[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Mmp9t9[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 Dx2prT
[Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Between the Stars   [Advanced] Between the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Between the Stars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-