The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 11:05 pm

Half. Oberon would sense that Leviathan's mind appeared to be not whole. He might have thought at first that she was resisting his power, but it was as though her spirit ended at a certain point. Her muddy, yellow aura hung about her like a thick cloud, almost suffocating her. Oberon would understand that Leviathan didn't like herself very much.

Weirdos, Leviathan said in her mind with alarming clarity. That idiot Soul was all about this mind connecting thing. Thought I'd be done with it when she didn't show up here.

But then she heard the scream. She felt guilty. She almost wanted to ignore the plea for help to save Enoch quicker... but it was on their way anyway. They might as well check it.

"Enyalius! Shadow! Uh... Achelois or whoever else wants to! Go save the day! Use your Sailor Scout abilities! If it's only a minor thing, me and the others will go ahead... I suppose!"

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 H64bUab[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Uw13kz2[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 4boFGce
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 E92foQg [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 2:32 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Ribbon-002
Sailor Oberon speaking. I figured some stealth would be necessary...

Someone was in her head.

Ribbon threw her hands up against her ears, as though that could dampen the effects or protect her in some way, but of course it didn't. Her brows knit together in discomfort and displeasure, her lips pouting in distress as the voice explained why she had done this, but nothing was a good enough reason, to Ribbon, to get into her head. Her mind and body were sacred - they were hers, and she had not given Oberon permission to touch her in any way, physically or mentally! She tried to think of a wall - wasn't that what people in books did to block people out? Think of a wall?

Weirdos, Sailor Leviathan’s voice sounded through, clear as a bell, and Ribbon took in deep breaths through her new gills. Leviathan was her friend, and she could accept Leviathan, maybe, in her head, but everyone else? That idiot Soul was about this mind connecting thing. Thought I’d be done with it when she didn’t show up here.

Thoughts of Soul made Ribbon’s heart beat faster, remembering only too well how violent the girl had become in the end, how many times she could have killed Ribbon, and it only made her feel worse. Leviathan was speaking aloud but she couldn’t pay attention, thinking of how the blonde had sparked with anger back at Charon, how much her wisps pulled down on her. She didn’t know that Soul could also connect to people’s minds, but there was another she remembered all too well.

Aktypris, too.

“Aktypris, too,” Ribbon said with a hint of panic in her voice, her mind echoing her spoken words in a way she didn’t anticipate. Anger met up with fear as she remembered that violation - how the girl had gone into her mind to pull out private information. Was that what Oberon could do, too? “I don’t want in this!” she strongly declared, using anger to power through her distress. Her hands still over her ears, her mental voice continued to echo her words. Her eyes were red, as though on the verge of crying. “I want out of this! Now!”

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 ThMyae[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 4jsq88
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 EryTeT
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 UNUQgL
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Qq4GRc

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 WYxcDX[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 VfipPu[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 QcYyas[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 RCRME8[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 MwKWL7[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 WbL1DG[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 2tcOIq[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 JbCUuo[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 V4DbwT[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 YtpCB5[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Mmp9t9[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Dx2prT
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 3:47 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Enyali12
Mental connection. Enyalius's brows furrowed with the realization, concentrating on pushing things back from the surface of her thoughts as much as possible even as she gained upon the situation unfolding below - the creature had yet to reach the walls, but the fish people had spotted them and were definitely perturbed by the presence; the screaming was initially in fright, but now they were all yelling at it, as though trying to scare it into returning to the darker side of the world, from whence it obviously came. It was colored like the stone upon the other side, appearing as a mass of black sand undulating over the lighter-colored seabed; as she swam directly overhead to get a better look at the flattened fish, she spotted its creepy up-turned eyes and mouth only milliseconds before it leapt upward to attack her.
Battle wrote:
Giant Stargazer attempts to sneak-attack Enyalius![HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 S19yDVy7tIFxvMy_3M_FKamfRYOc3YmslKdZzS2d7dTv39ROJ03QjhfOap5wFdzTCRVsoAF-maz2MI6fATjI4jtIZvY371YP9w_8b4CLpZqVIJLYQip-Lm6uvlPBJUQ572I0gIf0kGhK
Giant Stargazer:

Did it hit?
Sneak attack? Enyalius's perception is > .5* Stargazer DEX; roll required
Sneak attack successful!
Stargazer attempts to swallow Enyalius!
Swallowing hole: 6; moves down body until Swallows Foot at ankle: 1
The Stargazer sucks in the water around her and clamps down on Enyalius's midsection!

How much damage?
--STR 10
-- Armor - 4 no shield bonus
----Total of 9 points of damage!

Enyalius's attempt to attack is delayed by 2.
Battle Order for this round is dependent upon who reaches the site first; posted below is the standard order. Dexterities are close enough to have wiggle room as to who gets there first via swimming, though if you did not leave in your last post, you will not arrive before those who already left. (Those whose most recent posts did not say they had followed the screams have been struck out for this first round; if they choose to follow they will arrive after the others have had a good chance to get an attack in if desired) ((idk let's say tomorrow at noon, if not before, based on if/when bolded people post))
Achelois
Shadow
Enyalius
Amatheia*
Nocturnus
Nix
Oberon
Sedna*
Callisto
Leviathan
Ribbon
* starred names are those who have not posted since the screams occurred or Oberon made the mental connection, and have the possibility of arriving within this turn.

The water around her pulled her down, sucking her in via a vortex the oversized monster of a fish created when it opened its jaws wide, and before Enya could act, it sharp teeth snapped against the hardened leather protecting her midriff, squeezing her tightly as it fell back towards the ground. She yelled at it, its stupid-looking eyes crossing to look at her, and held her hand up to summon her sword.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 ThMyae[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 4jsq88

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 WYxcDX[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 VfipPu[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 QcYyas[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 RCRME8[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 MwKWL7[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 WbL1DG[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 2tcOIq[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 JbCUuo[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 V4DbwT[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 YtpCB5[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Mmp9t9[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 5:00 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Ua0cg9t

Now she understood something about the voices—it was someone's powers. Someone in their group. That was at least a little bit better. And she didn't object to Sailor Oberon's plan; it made enough sense to her. But she was extremely worried about Ribbon. Nocturnus was about to turn around and go to the pink-haired young woman's side when she caught a flash of the attack that struck Sailor Enyalius, the monstrous sea-thing yanking her into its maw.

"Sailor Enyalius!" she cried out, using her voice rather than the mental link.

She doubted that she could actually cause much damage to the huge thing, but maybe she could distract it enough to release the armored sailor soldier or give her time to fight it off.

Attack Attempt:

Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 6:55 pm

A large fish is attacking Enyalius.

Shadow isolated his thoughts, only allowing one clear concept to be transmitted along Oberon's intricate telepathic linking. He certainly could have used additional words to describe the enormous predator, but they weren't relevant. 

There was no mistaking the measure of intelligence in this creature's eyes. Insulting it would be unfair; the stargazer clearly was using its mental faculties, as it would have never grown so large or threatening otherwise. "Swim swim hungry" could be suprisingly deadly when repeated and optimized hundreds of times.

Shadow swam after Enya, drawing his sword. Though she appeared to be summoning her own weapon, there wasn't any assurance she would free herself before further harm was done. In that case, it was best for all concerned that he give the fish a pointed incentive to release the warrior maiden.

Attack attempt:

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 7:22 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Achelo10
Though she was alarmed as Enya was half chomped on by the creature, seeing her summon her sword and the lack of blood gave Achelois almost a sense of relief.  So different from the tension she felt only moments ago, that the sight of Enya protruding waist up from the creature's mouth was ridiculous.  Achelois struggled to hold in her the relief bubbling within her.  After a moment, she regained her breath and calmed down.  She formed energy into a spear and aimed for the creature's left eye.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 8:06 pm

Battle wrote:

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Zwv4M5Shadow attempts to attack Giant Stargazer with his sword!
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--WPN 2
--STR 10
--ARMOR -3
----Total of 10 points of damage

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 ZukxCXNocturnus uses Ecliptic Rotation (4MP) and attempts to attack Giant Stargazer!
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--MP 2
--CTRL 7
----Total of 11 points of damage

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 AcheloisAchelois uses Natural Energy (6MP) and shoots a spear at the Giant Stargazer's Eye!

Did it hit?
--6! Critical hit!
Achelois's energy spear hit the Stargazer in the Eye!
How much damage?
--MP 3
--CTRL 17
--Weak Point! 10
----Total of 32 points of damage!

The Giant Stargazer is dead!
EXP
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Zwv4M5 Shadow gains 10 EXP!
Shadow levels up! 
Shadow is now level 1 and has gained 1 stat point. Shadow has 0/20 exp towards level 2.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 ZukxCXNocturnus gains 11 EXP!
Nocturnus levels up!
Nocturnus is now level 3 and has gained 1 stat point. Nocturnus has 4/40 exp towards level 4.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Achelois Achelois gains 32 EXP!
Achelois has 40/60 exp towards level 6

Brownie Points!:

Just as her sword materialized in her hand, Shadow swam in from behind and tried to stab the creature in the back - the sword didn't go nearly as far as expected; probably armored plating beneath the skin - and Nocturnus cried out for her before sending one of her starry night attacks at the creature, hitting it dead-on and then -- 

She couldn't see Achelois, above and behind her, but she could hear the stifled snicker just before an elegant spear hit the creature square in the eye. As it's other eye glazed over, Enyalius figured the spear probably went right into the creature's brain. Her sword disappeared and, with a grunt, she forced the jaws to open with her bare hands, eager to be free of the uncomfortable chasm surrounding her legs. She pulled herself out, sitting for a moment on the creature's lower jaw to work to free floating strands of hair from between the creature's teeth, her hair binding having floated down, deeper into the creature's mouth. "Laugh it up," she called, her tone a fine line between annoyed and playful that Achelois would know well; the fight and the blonde's mirth at her predicament felt normal, and she immersed herself in it, forcing herself to ignore the other things. "The come down here and braid back this mess before it strangles me."

As she started attempting to push all of her hair behind her face and back to make it easier for Achelois, she looked just to Nocturnus and called, "Shadow, Nocturnus," the second name she said fondly, with a smile. "Thank you for helping me."

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 8:33 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o0uj2hCYjb1tlqyy0_540
It was going relatively well, until Ribbon.

He swam after the others, stopping above them as he saw that they had the situation under control - too many people around would end up hurting Enyalius and as a matter of fact, they were indeed able, three against one, to get rid rather easily of their foe. He looked around the party, trying to spot anything else that was out of place before getting to the matter at hand.

The panic. He breathed deeply, not bothering to look at Ribbon, preferring to keep his focus on their surroundings while Enyalius got rid of the stargazer's jaw. He controlled his words so they were projected in a poised and patient manner.

I will not. Those who use telepathy for their own gain are cowards, which I admit you cannot know whether I am or not, but though I do not know you nor do I trust you, I care for your life more than your feelings. In this emergency, if the others side with you, I will oblige and obey, but I cannot and will not hurt you like this. I would gladly give my life for you to end rather than violate you. I acted in a case of emergency, taking into account the large territory and earthquakes as well as your apparent disadvantage when compared to your companions.

He took in the calmer minds so his own would stay balanced before concluding.

If apologies are needed, they will have to wait until this planet is saved and the seed dealt with.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 EternalKnight [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 8:44 pm

Achelois hadn't known how much health the creature had, but going for the brain was nearly always a good idea.  She was pleased to see Enya wrenching herself free from the creature's maw with no more than a few bruises, unable to hide her grin at Enya's response to her laughter.  It felt good to hear her teasing so, demanding that she attend to the other's hair and thanking both Shadow and Nocturnus for their help.  Achelois eagerly swam over to her friend and began working on the long brown hair.  Her fingers worked intricately, brushing against Enya's scalp until the hair was swiftly braided into a thick crown that ran around her hairline and spiraled inward towards the middle of her head.  After finishing Enya's braid, Achelois braided her own hair into a tight french braid.

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 8:55 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Ua0cg9t

She felt only relief at seeing Enyalius freed and mostly unharmed, at least based on her reaction and subsequent actions. Sailor Nocturnus ducked her head bashfully at the praise from Enyalius—hearing kudos from one of the sailor soldiers that she admired so incredibly much was more than enough to put a smile on the youngest one's face. She always wanted to be helpful, and this time she had been more successful than usual. Maybe that was a sign of things to come.

But this was not time to celebrate. They needed to keep going—whatever that fish thing was, it was probably influenced by the Chaos Seed. The clock was ticking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 10:04 pm

One moment she was asking which direction to go, the next there was screaming and everyone was hurrying to it. Amatheia blinked a little but turned, quickly catching up with the others. Out of politeness and caution, she did not swim ahead of them. She was almost drawn up short when she heard a voice inside her mind.

“Can everyone hear me?”

“Who is this?”

She had to think on it for a moment before she could place the mental voices. Oberon and Callisto. At first her mind was filled with cool suspicion until she recognized the voices, which slowly faded to bubbling confusion as she tilted her head and frowned faintly. If her mind and mental state were to be defined as colors, it was a cold faint blue color like an ice crystal, and her personality had a kind of coldness radiating from it. But there was a form of warmth there, in the presence of deep compassion and kindness.

Though she was grateful for her clarification and confirmation, Amatheia wondered how on earth Oberon could do this. And why it was not mentioned during the possible life or death discussion of powers. But in the end her mind settled, obviously not holding it against the other senshi, especially since her explanation made sense.

She did decide it would take a bit of getting used to hearing the others in her head as the others began speaking up. And then Ribbon, again that secret little thrill as she thought about lovely fabric floating ribbons, began panicking. Leviathan and her mentioned what Amatheia could only presume to be other senshi. She did wince faintly inward at the girls mental and physical yelling. How in the tides did people with this ability put up with this?

Then Enyalius was half devoured by a flat fish creature. Before Amatheia could react, the creature was dead and Enyalius released. She felt glad that Enyalius was free and largely unharmed, but she also felt a great sadness, and something that could only be likened to annoyance or frustration. They had no idea about the natural creatures of this planet. What if that creature had a vital importance on the planet?

But in a heartbeat or two, her emotions faded back into the icy calmness and acceptance. What was done was done, as simple as that. Then her mind was struck with a burst of bubbly amusement to see Achelois and Enyalius braiding their hair to contain it in the water. It amused her how the other creatures couldn't handle the floating hair, while she dealt with it with such ease. She forcibly cleared her mind now. “That has been dealt with. Perhaps we should move on now? Which way do we go now?”

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Puusprites[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Crystalsetsuna[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 JXGZvEk[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 7:48 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

So much happened at once Oberon had started a telepathic link with the group and Enyalius had been attacked while Sedna had been distracted. 

Keep your head in the game, this is not the time for distraction! She chastised herself. She would do better next time.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 9:15 am

"Good work, team! I am glad you followed my example, the example of the Great Sailor Leviathan! Excellent work."

One would think sweating under water was impossible, but Sailor Leviathan somehow managed to do it. The whole attack had apparently caught her off guard. What was that weird fish creature? She had never seen it before. Did the others know what it was? Sailor Enyalius was strong, but Leviathan was surprised at how calm she was about the whole thing. She decided to forget that Sailor Nocturnus, a mere child, helped more in the situation that she did. After all, little Nocty was cute and all, but Leviathan knew that in actual years, the child was much older than her. Whatever helped her self esteem retain whatever fragility it had.

She stood there in a triumphant pose, shaking terribly in her facade. Her face changed to quick surprise when she remembered that Ribbon had previously been scared by Sailor Oberon's magical mind powers.

"Pro tip, Fairy King," she said with a scowl. "If you want to calm someone down, don't use the very thing that's freaking them out. I vote we only use that weird mind thing for emergencies. It's not fair for Ribbon. I bet it's like you're screaming in her ear or something."

She started forward and looked down at the map, determined to take the shortest route possible to saving her friend... and then maybe the planet.

"Come on, guys. Don't slow down now! We don't have a lot of time to use our magical powers to save the day and all that!"

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 H64bUab[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Uw13kz2[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 4boFGce
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 E92foQg [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 10:44 am

She hadn't moved. Even as the rest of them swam off towards the screaming, Ribbon stayed put, waiting for signs that the voices had disappeared to show themselves, but Shadow's 'A large fish is attacking Enyalius' served only to exemplify that her wishes had not been considered and they were still in her head, doing who knew what. Her eyes red, crying invisibly into the water, she took another deep breath and started jogging awkwardly through the city, afraid of being left behind, and afraid of letting the helmeted girl see her cry. She didn't like running, and it felt weird not to be in heels - all of it felt weird, especially the feeling of cold water moving past her bare legs - but she couldn't swim, and even without the possibility of drowning she didn't want to try it and look stupid in front of Leviathan's people, even though she probably already looked stupid running down their streets with her bare toes pushing off against the pale multi-colored rock that lined the pathway. Why did they even have roads if they swam everywhere? Was it just to be pretty? It was pretty --

I will not. Oberon's speech in her head reminded her again how she wasn't alone in her own mind, and she ducked her head and ran faster, wondering if they had heard any of what she had been thinking or could feel how ashamed she was or how scared or how angry! How angry that Oberon hadn't given her a choice and was forcing this on her and she was powerless to stop it. Her head was supposed to be her own space - the only place she couldn't be judged or evaluated; she was free and she was herself and she made her decisions based on what was good for her, without having to be false, but now? They could even be hearing her emotions now, and what would they think about that? Probably that she was shallow, or maybe wondering how often she lied, now that she was thinking about how deep her lies would have to go to be believable with other people in her head. Could she even lie now? Lying was all she had - that was what she was good at, it was her best tool, her best defense -- 

The realization struck her and she slowed down, the walls of the city not far ahead. She was a good liar - no, she was a great liar. She was an actress. How many times had he relied on her skills? And if he relied on them and trusted her with so much with using them, then maybe she could do this. No, she could definitely do this. She just had to go deeper with the lie. Not just how she behaved but how she thought. She would be cool, mature and funny and sophisticated - she'd push all of the real Ribbon thoughts backwards and just think how she acted. She'd roleplay real life. It wasn't that different from acting, she'd just improvise the script. 

If apologies are needed, they will have to wait until this planet is saved and the seed dealt with.

She had heard bits and pieces of what Oberon had said - parts about caring for her life more than her feelings, how she'd give her life for her, etc. - had all been playing in the background to her grand realization, and that was the icing on the cake. She had been able to ignore the voices to think by herself, and if she had been thinking while Oberon had been talking and Oberon hadn't acted like she'd been interrupted, then maybe not all thoughts were broadcast. 

"It's fine, it's whatever," she said and thought at the same time, responding to Oberon without knowing Leviathan had just stuck up for her somewhere on the other side of the wall. She stared up at the pearl-white walls stretching far over her head. There wasn't a gate on this side of the city, and no gate in sight when she looked left and right. She needed help getting over, but she'd be cool and sophisticated asking for it. "I need a lift over the wall," she announced, her both voices polished, almost sounding bored or ironic, "I can't swim and I don't want to mess up my nails with climbing; could someone help me over?"

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 11:38 am

At Ribbon's request, Sailor Nocturnus shot her hand up into the air, about to volunteer... only to remember that she couldn't actually carry another person without assistance. She knew that from previous adventures. She sheepishly tucked her arm back down, hoping no one had really noticed, feeling embarrassed to be the smallest one among them and immediately less useful.

But then a small piece of floatsam floated past her vision.

Leviathan was a different planet. This was water. Water was different than air. Maybe here she'd have enough strength to help the non-sailor soldier woman among them?

Sailor Nocturnus darted towards the wall, her swimming ability improving by the second. Perhaps this was just a natural part of all that youthful brain plasticity. She easily spotted Ribbon and waved eagerly at the pink-haired young woman, approaching just above Ribbon and reaching out her hand.

"I don't know if this will work," she admitted quietly, "I might need help from someone else. But maybe it will work!"
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 8:00 pm

She had been ready to move on, follow Leviathan's directions and get to the seed of Chaos when she heard the calls for assistance from Ribbon. She smiled somewhat to herself and a flick of her tail sent her propelling back to the wall lining the city, calm and easy strides bringing her quickly to the great shining structure.

Up and over she went, and saw Nocturnus already there with her hand extended. She smiled at the child and extended her hand as well out toward Ribbon. “Here, I shall help, young one. We shan't leave you behind, Ribbon. A lovely name by the way. I am quite fond of the things myself.” She nodded her head lightly to her fuku, bedecked in ribbons. “I think I am perhaps a bit envious my parents did not name me that.”

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Puusprites[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Crystalsetsuna[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 JXGZvEk[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 10:41 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Sailor16

Before she could follow after the majority of the group to confront whatever was attacking the city, Sailor Leviathan and Ribbon's thoughts echoed in her mind as well, further distracting her. If there wasn't something more important going on, Callisto might have confronted Leviathan about badmouthing her friend like that, but she tuned it out instead, pushing back the irritation and defensiveness behind her mind's walls again. If she couldn't stay focused on the task at hand, her abilities would crumble quicker, making her useless. 

After a long moment of inner concentration, Callisto realized that she was standing at the gates alone. She blushed at her inattentiveness, and jogged to catch up to Ribbon, who had followed after Enyalius, Shadow, Achelois, and Nocturnus. At least that strange fish was defeated quickly, but she did feel a bit like a third wheel at the moment. Didn't she promise Achelois that she'd try to protect people better?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 7:07 am

Shadow turned to face away from Achelois and Enyalius, allowing the latter's comment to flow past him without a direct acknowledgment. He searched the waters for the rest of their team, wishing to continue their current pace towards the other side of the city.

He would have to speak with Sailor Oberon soon. It would let him shift his thoughts away from the apparent favoritism that Enya was showing to Nocturnus, and he otherwise had a legitimate reason to justify his objections to the group-wide mental linking.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 11:51 am

Nocturnus!

Ribbon smiled as the child-senshi appeared above and her pale hand reached automatically for hers once offered; the bond they had made in the maze made the gesture almost second-nature. If Nocturnus ever offered her hand, Ribbon would always take it. "I'll help you if I can," Ribbon whispered back - it was just the two of them, after all; she didn't need to pretend around --

But suddenly the mermaid senshi appeared, and Ribbon leapt into her new role, listening cooly to the senshi and hesitated only a second, remembering how the woman had split her tail in two and wondering briefly if she could do that to her arms, before giving the newcomer her other hand. The other's speech was a little formal - Ribbon could match that. "Thank you for your consideration and your efforts," she said, bracing herself to be lifted over by the pair, "It is a nice name; I'm quite attached to it."

As they crested the wall and Ribbon could see what lay beyond, her eyes widened at the site of the enormous, presumably dead thing, but swallowed back the fear and revulsion. That there were bound to be more of those where they were going didn't exactly please her, but the senshi seemed to be able to take care of it easily, so she figured she was fine. From there she didn't look directly at anyone but Leviathan or Nocturnus, waiting to see what the plan was next.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 12:10 pm

"Good to see you're safe, Ribbon and everybody else! Excellent work, tiny Nocty! We'll need you all to be in top condition like Nocty here for the journey ahead!"

The sweat continued to pour down Sailor Leviathan's face. She certainly had no clue what she was doing. She brought up the map so close to her face that it was impossible for her to discern anything from it.

Just what was up with this girl? Her entire planet was in danger, but she was treating the whole event like a weekly D&D meeting. Was she really concerned for the well being of her planet?

"Let's move forward!" she shouted and began to swim at an alarmingly fast pace for someone who looked normally human, but it was now plain to mostly everyone that she had been hiding her true appearance from them for a very long time.

For just a moment her face dropped as the weight of the situation sank in her mind.

"Enoch," she muttered to herself.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 12:27 pm

Brownie Points! wrote:

The votes are in! 3 Brownie Points (1 exp each) are to be awarded for the first part of the RP; as voted by three voters, the brownie points go to:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Achelois  3 votes; 1 EXP rewarded
She stabbed it THROUGH THE EYE, INTO THE BRAIN, AFTER LAUGHING
Healer can also throw spears that hit things right in the eye! Yay!
THE chibi EYE
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Leviathan 2 votes; 1 EXP rewarded

Blessing normal people with fishy attributes
Her planet is under attack, yo

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 LittleNocturnus 2 votes; 1 EXP rewarded

Cause ugh the cute, I can't.
Sweet baby to the rescue! ♥ ♥

Other recipients were:
Nix: Helping Nocturnus with her gauntlets
Callisto: Bears deserve brownies, too.
As they waited for the rest of the group to arrive, Enya looked out, over the odd edge of Leviathan's world, forcing focus on the odd balls of light that floated around as she felt Achelois's adroit hands working at her hair. Something odd was with the lights; she squinted and made out exactly what that was: the lights were not just lights, they were jellyfish. They must have been enormous, that their bio-luminescence alone was what gave this planet it's hazy light. When Achelois's hand were no longer on her head, she twisted her neck this way and that, experimenting with the new distribution of weight, and was quite satisfied to find that it was all tied up and away; there would be no chance for her weapons to become entangled now. She twisted around, offering Achelois a smile as she rested her hand lightly on the other's knee to pay attention to what was happening behind them. 

Oberon's speech, while directed towards Ribbon, had been broadcast to them all; she decided she'd stay out of it until or unless it became an issue. She and Achelois had met surface-telepaths before, and while not entirely comfortable with the notion, knew enough to handle what was and what was not shared over the link. She waited for Leviathan to take charge - she had the map and it was her planet; Enyalius would back her up and offer advice if she needed it, but would not claim authority unless the situation proved dire: she would not let this planet fall, not when --

She grit her teeth, removing her hand from Achelois's leg to push herself to her feet, balancing on the hardened lip of the creature, and paid even closer attention to Leviathan as she had come out of her post and finished speaking to Sailor Oberon, and was now, quite stiffly and awkwardly, looking at the map and making declarations about time. She continued to examine her from a distance as Nocturnus and Amatheia peeled off to help Ribbon, and finally decided that, if it were possible under water, Leviathan would be sweating she were so nervous. She looked pale; she was about to swim over to offer advice quietly when the senshi suddenly shot off towards the edge of the world, moving quickly and elegantly in a way Enyalius had never seen her move before. Glancing down at Achelois to be sure she was ready to go, Enyalius followed Leviathan, swimming over the flat sandy expanse until it ended, and then swam down, twisting her perspective until the ground was flat again below her, and before them stretched tall black mountains that got only higher the farther she looked.

Somewhere in there, the chaos seed was growing stronger.

MAP wrote:
Map Link: Map; only Leviathan can see the pathways marked (mountains are the bigger areas; i can't color them in lol); everyone else can only see the mountains that jut out from the surface (like the sprite in my signature); the pathways can be traveled on foot or swum.

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 3:30 pm

Achelois appreciated Enya waiting with her as the others caught up and she was finishing her own hair, glad to see that the other was pleased with her choice of braid.  As Leviathan came forward with the map, rushing off, she nodded to Enya and followed behind.

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 5:39 pm

Oberon preferred not to get any more involved than he already was. He would follow, obey orders, hopefully destroy whatever threat they'd face, then continue while he could. His orders were clear. Help where he could, as much as he could. Initiative wasn't his greatest quality and so perhaps would it be a good idea to stick to the basics when meeting a new group of warriors, but what was done was done now.

When Leviathan started to move, he followed quietly, dismissing the emotions that came in waves from other minds.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 EternalKnight [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 EternalKnightbumpers
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 6:27 pm

Sailor Leviathan pressed the map against her face once again, but this time, it didn't stay that long. She pulled it off and looked to whoever was behind her.

"There are two paths we can take to get into the mountain range. I vote that we take the one that seems less obvious. Instead of going to our left and going through the pass, we'll go right and around this mountain structure so that we are in the mountain range less than we need to be. Unlike the name suggests, Chaos isn't really that chaotic. The enemies will be in the dirtiest darkest places. In my many years of fighting against them, they've proved to be very typical."

Many years? This was Sailor Leviathan's first year as an active sailor soldier. Still, it seemed like she had a decent idea.

"Let's go!" she said, trying to yell over any objections. She then swam South to go around the structure and into the mountain pass.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 8:04 pm

Shadow quickly followed the departing senshi as Leviathan described her method of approach. The awkward girl described her method of approach with solid logic; her better character could shine through in heightened moments of tension.

He hoped that didn't mean they were too late.

Raising a hand, Shadow signaled for Oberon's attention as he came closer to the quiet senshi. There were a great many mysteries involving her, but indulgence of one's curiosity wasn't high on the dark soldier's priorities. There was something else to address, one possible safety risk that Shadow would dare not leave overlooked.

"Do you have a moment?" Shadow inquired with a tone suited for whispers or indoor conversation, speaking as though Oberon were a dinner guest or business associate.

Last edited by Jasper on 10th January 2016, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pronoun adjustment)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 8:17 pm

He had no idea how many real years Leviathan had fought against the enemy, but it was the least of his concerns. She was also in danger if something was to happen to her planet and that was well enough for him. Younger blood often was more useful than older blood, he knew something about that. He was swimming behind them with a mind as ordered and silent as his training allowed him to be when Shadow caught his attention.

The senshi glanced at him, to acknowledge him, then turned his attention back to their surroundings. They were near enemy lines, he preferred cautiousness to politeness and so his eyes wouldn't be on the other while they talked.

"Of course."

The small voice of the senshi was calm and low, with the subtle hint of a sigh in his tone. How could all the others be comfortable in gloves and small skirts while they were stuck in water?

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 8:42 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 ElrbPPL

It had been pretty terrifying to see the creature and how it almost swallowed Enyalius whole, but with just three of them, the giant fish had been quickly handled. It boosted her confidence that she was around equally experienced senshi, but she also knew this one creature would not be all they would face. In fact, it was probably just the beginning.

She tried to stay out of the mental stuff going on in her head, which was proving harder than she thought. She hoped that would not become a distraction instead when it was meant to be helpful in the first place.

Nix followed the group as they swam past the edge and then down below, to the mirroring world beneath. For a moment she felt strange to be turning upside down and under water, but soon disregarded the minor confusion. It wasn’t like you couldn’t be technically upside down on Earth or the other planets.

Leviathan was telling the others about which path to take, and since she was the senshi of this planet and all, Nix wasn’t going to raise any objections. She knew little about the other senshi and only thought it sensible to trust her judgment about her own home.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 4ttFPcD[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 E2wqfIi [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Mercurysig [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Ft6DXry[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 Wedding1
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 YgSg9XS [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 J9FkIOw [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 E92foQg [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 GGOnOmH [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 T6HQwOw [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 ZMIrfsf [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 4JvDpxl [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th January 2016, 6:16 am

Sailor Nocturnus didn't notice the change in Ribbon's behaviour until Sailor Amatheia joined them. The pink-haired girl reached up for Nocturnus' hand almost immediately, a gesture representative of the trust between the two. There was a smile and a whisper... and then the wall went up. Sailor Nocturnus glanced between the two, wondering what had happened. She already found herself slightly resenting the lost opportunity to pair up with her friend, that same hint of jealousy from earlier near the city gates. The younger one hadn't seen Ribbon in a while—Nocturnus had been off fighting on Andromeda. This was still a mission to save another planet, not an opportunity to catch up, but... The sailor soldier-in-training had been hoping for a bit of the latter, too.

"Shall we follow Leviathan?" she voiced cautiously.

She stayed quiet as they continued on, stealing glances back at Ribbon every once in a while, wondering what was on the young woman's mind.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th January 2016, 6:47 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

"I do not think it would be wise to stray too far from the group, there is safety in numbers afterall," Eshana replied to Nocturnus question. "Come, let us rejoin them." As capable of a warrior as she was, Sedna felt uneasy being in such unfamiliar territory with a Chaos seed who knows where. 

She began to swim towards the others, keeping her pace light so the others could easily keep up.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th January 2016, 11:55 am

She seems to understand the inherent dangers in our duty.

Shadow established momentary eye contact with Oberon, then turned to watch the mountain crevices for threats both natural and abberant. Though this senshi was proving to be intelligent and vigilant, Shadow would have requested to abstain from a voluntary mental junction for a very good reason. Since he was denied that choice, it was now time to speak.

"I have a history of fighting telepathic.. creatures." The intentional pause was deliberate, and Shadow's tone carried hints of disgust. As interesting as the subject was, he did not need to burden Oberon with an entire biography; Leviathan's planet was still in grave danger.

"I developed a shield to repel them. Now I fear it could hurt you and every other person linked to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-