The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Favorite Episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Favorite Episode  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Episode    Favorite Episode  I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 10:19 am

What's your favorite episode in PGSM?

Favorite Episode  DCbBtvOFavorite Episode  Chmia Favorite Episode  Yvbpgta
Favorite Episode  Sezuti10
Favorite Episode  2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust Favorite Episode  2508165712
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

Favorite Episode  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode    Favorite Episode  I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 10:39 am

I love episodes 43-44 the most, but then every episode with the Shitennou in it are in my list of those I'd rewatch.

Favorite Episode  EternalKnightbumpers Favorite Episode  EternalKnight Favorite Episode  EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
Favorite Episode  Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

Favorite Episode  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode    Favorite Episode  I_icon_minitime8th January 2016, 10:47 am

i love the Dark Mercury episodes plus i like any one really that doesn't have Mio in it.

Favorite Episode  MVbgdR5Favorite Episode  46269_sFavorite Episode  5WqjohK
Favorite Episode  JbHC4SpFavorite Episode  PiG1PHRFavorite Episode  Q9zW8RBFavorite Episode  RndOQtNFavorite Episode  EaPA44aFavorite Episode  93IiO2CFavorite Episode  Vhz6fFiFavorite Episode  ZeTKpWNFavorite Episode  SVM11a6Favorite Episode  Ug3TkOXFavorite Episode  Y0Oa9mLFavorite Episode  BG8xyRtFavorite Episode  ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down

Favorite Episode

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon Live Action & Musicals-