The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Empty
PostSubject: how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)   how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) I_icon_minitime8th February 2016, 4:38 am

not sure if this has been asked (Too sleepy to check 5:30 am here) but how does it work..i seem to never be able to get it working...

how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) MVbgdR5how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) 46269_show do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) 5WqjohK
how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) JbHC4Sphow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) PiG1PHRhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Q9zW8RBhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) RndOQtNhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) EaPA44ahow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) 93IiO2Chow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Vhz6fFihow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) ZeTKpWNhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) SVM11a6how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Ug3TkOXhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Y0Oa9mLhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) BG8xyRthow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)   how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) I_icon_minitime8th February 2016, 5:48 am

1. Click the 'MULTI-QUOTE' button on the posts you want to quote
2. Scroll down to the end of the page
3. Click 'New Reply'

TADAAAA - Done!

video for illustration xD

how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) 324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)   how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) I_icon_minitime8th February 2016, 6:32 am

We also have a tutorial that explains every post option including multi quotes although Vivid your video is pretty cool xD
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)   how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) I_icon_minitime8th February 2016, 10:55 am

thankies you two

how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) MVbgdR5how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) 46269_show do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) 5WqjohK
how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) JbHC4Sphow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) PiG1PHRhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Q9zW8RBhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) RndOQtNhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) EaPA44ahow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) 93IiO2Chow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Vhz6fFihow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) ZeTKpWNhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) SVM11a6how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Ug3TkOXhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Y0Oa9mLhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) BG8xyRthow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)   how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) I_icon_minitime12th February 2016, 2:29 pm

I actually had difficulty with this as well. Thanks for asking the question sportsnud, as well as the video explanation Princess Moon!

how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) J9l9ggthow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Zljsmsfhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Hgsylbphow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) H72lzbbhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Zxye6pnhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Yd822b56how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Ya3a57x4how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Ybdpswhyhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Y99dsusehow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Ycjcugyphow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Y87nx37bhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Yaj7ycqohow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Ycqmwry7how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Y7u2ahk5how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Y99n4uschow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Ybqgtlt7how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)   how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) I_icon_minitime6th March 2016, 3:01 pm

I also thank sportsnutd for asking this, and I also thank Princess Moon for the neat video.  The one time I had tried it, I couldn't figure it out either.  So I freaked out and never tried it again.  Now I should be able to do it  Very Happy  .

how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Sprite11how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Sprite10how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Mercuryfanhow do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Fred_s10how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Guess_10how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Sprite16how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Sprite12
Avatar from Zoey900; Signature from Diana; Right Bumper from Moon Kingdom Forums.
how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Sprite10how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Sprite15how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Donato10how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) All_6_10how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Sprite12how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) Sprite11
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)   how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you get the Multi-quote thing to work? (in Posts)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-