The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Festibration Bingo
by emrys Today at 1:54 am

» Word Association Game
by SpikeDevilman Today at 12:46 am

» Otaku Senshi Ideas (that you may never have time to get to)
by chrissifniotis Today at 12:42 am

» Into the double digits! (lpw #10)
by chrissifniotis Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» Staff on LOA
by chrissifniotis Yesterday at 9:40 pm

» Gift Exchange ~ Unwrapped
by Sailor Jinglebell Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Discord Karaoke ~ Festibration Edition!
by cardea Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» [HC Event] Star Catchers
by Sailor Mercury Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Screenshot Challenge: HOLIDAY EDITION
by An Ordinary Girl Yesterday at 7:02 pm

» This or That?
by Sailor Arkas Yesterday at 4:49 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Writers Index Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Writers Index Thread   27th February 2016, 5:11 pm

Hi everyone! Your mod Moonstone here!
This thread is created to make more easy to look for stories created by all of you, my creative writers of this forum! This will be updated the very last day of each month with the stories created during that month. This will only feature stories posted on the forum, those stories linked to ff.net will no be featured here, but instead in another thread for that purpose.
Have fun reading these amazing stories (some of them not finished unfortunately) and maybe, just maybe one of them inspires you to create a new one! ^_^

Fanfictions~

Moondust   The Second Chance   Light of Hope   Unexpected Awakening   The Professor and the TARDIS   Sailor Chibi Moon & The Sailor Quartet   The Story of Sailor Cosmos   Forever Intertwined   BSSM-Sugar: Origins of a Senshi   The Professor and the TARDIS Rise of the Machines opening   Ends of the Earth   Fate So Beautifully   The Forbidden Princess   Alternate Millennium   Silver Millennium fanfic   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale    Encounter   Of Rainbows and Rabbits   AU Fanfiction  Mr. and Mrs. Smith    La Fatalité de L'Amour   The Balance of Truth   Guarded Treasure   Heart of Harmony   Tidal Wave   Flames of Courage   A New Beginning   Triple the Dose of Trouble   C'est La Vie   The Galaxies Reunite   HappyDia01's Original Work   Robin Starwing's AU/Crossover Story   Robin Starwing's Crossover Story   Robin Starwing's Story   Kyralih's Pre-Silver Millennium fanfic  Cardinal King Arc 1 Arc 2   Changed Paths   Kyralih's Earth-Based Pre-Silver Millennium Fanfic   Kyralih's Fantasy story: Lael's Crystal   Strings of Fate   The Twelve Days of Christmas   Kinmoku Katastrophe   Fallen   Morpheus's Story   Roo's Otaku Senshi Fanfic   Reborn by Media.  Wildest Dreams Sailor Moon: Storming Overcast  Haruka/Michiru Fluff  Sandlot Sailors  Sailor Moon X - The New Generation  

One-shots~

One-shots by Vbabe   Why   Five Hogwarts Animagi That Never Actually Happened   A Queen's Regret  Rebirth of the Stars   Chocolate cake  Sailor Lambda   When Time and Beauty Collide  love of the century's one shots  Mercury's writing thread!   Sacrificial Love   No Dreams   Kyra's random one shots/drabbles    A Touch of Rain   Lunch under the Cherry Blossom trees   Entropy   Sailor Uranus's Writing Contest Entries  Saturn and the Princess   Detail-oriented    The Lunar Tales of Sailor Luna   Crimson Ribbon   The Goddess' Gift   The Tale of Karkinos   Sailor Moon: Legend of the Woodstar   Returning the Favor  Enchanted   KTenshi Oneshot: Glass Slipper Redo!   Kyralih One Shot: Goodbye   Tsuki's HaruMichi Oneshot (one of my works)   Verdandi's Haruka/Michiru Oneshot   A Kyralih One-Shot (Crystal Tokyo)   Happy Earth Day, Citizens (one-shot by kyralih)   Simplicity   Sailor Pluto's Story   Returning the Favor Trio vs Twins   

Poems, Song-fics & Drabbles~

Learning Lunarian   I Am   Prayer of a Lone Senshi   The White Moon Family's collection of Poems   Home In His Arms   Just a Spare?   Jurietto's Poems & Lyrics Burrito~!   when the queen is gone we get cake!   Untitled Dark Sailor Moon one-shot   RubyStar Haikus   song lyrics, stories and more~   Randomness from Enigma   Poet's, well, Poetry!   A Kyralih quick songfic!   Sit Down, Shut Up, and Write Poetry!   Aqua's Collection of short poems   Scribbles on a Scroll   Prologue by Lady Lucina   The Breeze Against the Sea   Censored Love   It's Not Easy Being Green: The Green Eyed Monster Visits! 

Short stories & others~

Drabbles & Short Stories    Erica's Short Story    The Restaurant   Sailor Jupiter's Sailor Moon fanfic    Weight of the Cards    Sailor Moon S Re-write    Saturn being awesome!   SM Rewrite that's super funny   The Price    Doctor Who AU 12th Doctor  Can't Die Quick Enough    Blue Fire Devil   The Quest   Cooking Adventures   The Luckiest Kitten in the Whole World   Halo   On The Eve of Eternity   When Worlds Collide   Lonely Hearts   Gabrielle   One Wrong Step   Armando's Commandos  Before the Dark Kingdom-Tales of the Silver Millenium   Usagi's Enemy! Serena in Danger!    My version of the Dark Kingdom of Queen Beryl   Luna and Artemis Story    Order of the Moon Lady     Tuxedo Mistress's Bloodstained Heart  I Am Here    Sailor Senshi of the Dark Kingdom   Tuxedo Mistress's Family   The Perfect Gift  Tuxedo Mistress's I Love You    Tuxedo Mistress's A Kiss    Tuxedo Mistress's A Serious Case Of The Jacket   These Untruths We Share    The Odds Considered -- Jupi's fanfic  Kyralih's Random Original Stuff  I think I wrote a scary one!    Bunbun SM fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus  Keeper of the Gate   The Social Connection    The Missing Sun Princess    The Princess of the Moon    Peter Pan    Condemning Death    Followed By The Moonlight    Chibiusa- The Beginning   Dreaming Gods    A Dog's Squeaky Toy   Pretty Crystal Guardians   The Oaths'   My Mars POV   Antigone's old fic    SeleneHime's OC Fragment    My One and Only    Nathy's story    Love Story  Untitled    My first fanfic    Marron: A Story of Oniyuri-hime

Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/

Writers Index Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Writers-