The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 5:53 am

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 PfPFUou

"I'm always with you, Usagi-chan," she replied when the blonde squeezed her hand.

As she watched the long pigtails drift out of sight, her mind racing through all the moments she had watched that form step forward to protect everyone, her heart ached for her dear Princess. Mercury gave a final nod to Sailor Mars, then rushed out of the shrine. She had one destination now: Chess Tower. Pluto's cryptic warning rang in her mind; who knew what might await her there?

CHESS TOWER

After all these years, it still looked exactly the same. The tall white rook, looming above a courtyard of black and white knights and bishops. Wind whipped across the tiled patio, light and dark tan evoking the chessboard. Her eyes watched debris tumble past, but other than that the place was deserted. Still... she could see that the lights inside the tower were on.

Whatever awaited her inside... it knew she was here.

Sailor Mercury took a deep breath and looked down at her computer, reading the data. There, some kind of strange signal... in the same tournament hall where she had once faced off against Berthier. Mercury opened the doors, unsurprisingly unlocked, and climbed the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 5:58 am

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 YG2qP0k

When they arrived at Ichi-no-Hashi Park, everything was still. Her hand was still linked to Tuxedo Mask’s, and she waited with bated breath to see what was going to happen.

For a long moment, even the wind was still.

Then suddenly her hand grasped thin air as Tuxedo Mask’s figure began to dissolve in front of her eyes, just like when Galaxia stole his star seed right in front of her eyes all over again. Her mouth opened in shock, her heart squeezed in painful remembrance, her post-traumatic reactions kicking in all over again.

And then he was gone before either of them could utter a word.

UNKNOWN DUNGEON – TUXEDO MASK

A solitary figure in dark lavender stood behind the bars that now stood between Tuxedo Mask and his freedom. His smile was mocking and condescending. For all intents and purposes, he looked just like his victim, or rather his future form. It was King Endymion.

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 4ttFPcD[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 E2wqfIi [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Mercurysig [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Ft6DXry[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Wedding1
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 YgSg9XS [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 J9FkIOw [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 E92foQg [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 GGOnOmH [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 T6HQwOw [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 ZMIrfsf [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 4JvDpxl [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 6:19 am

ROSE GARDEN – JUPITER

The other Makoto simply smiled in amusement. “It’s not a trick. I’m you, Makoto. Or rather, I am what you could be. You know… in my future… Motoki proposed to me here.” She paused, letting that thought sink in. “And here is where we will hold our ceremony, also. I am not trying to trick you. I am trying to help you. This future could be yours too, Makoto. All you have to do is stop fighting. Because if you don’t… you’ll die today, and you will never achieve your dream.”

CONCERT HALL – VENUS

The other Minako simply leapt out of the way as Venus attacked. She tsk-tsked and wagged her finger at Venus when she landed a couple feet away from her original spot. “Since when do you attack first and ask questions later, leader? This is incredibly unwise of you. Especially when I’m just trying to help. Not to mention I’m unarmed and untransformed.”

She moved to the edge of the stage, looking out toward the empty rows of seats before them. “Dear Minako-chan. You have sacrificed your dream to be an idol for so long in order to put your duty first. You have finally achieved it. Why give it up now?” She turned to look Venus in the eye. “Being a senshi might give something to the others; acceptance, camaraderie, friends. But it took those things away from you. You had to fight alone for an entire year. You had to give up on your dream. You are the soldier of love who can never find love because of your duty.”

She turned, and stopped. “How much more sacrifice must be made? And more importantly… How much of Minako Aino will be left by the time you’re done?”

MARINE CATHEDRAL – URANUS & NEPTUNE

Saturn smiled at Uranus’ question.

“I am protecting this Crystal Point. I and I alone will beat Chaos’ corruption here—I am afraid there has been a mistake. I understand why you two would think you’re needed here, but you’re not. This is my duty. Only I need to die here today.”

She looked at Uranus and Neptune with a sincere smile. “Please, Mama, Papa, get the happy ending you deserve. Leave, and let me handle this on my own.”

HIKAWA SHRINE – MARS

As Mars stood in the courtyard, the wind slowly picked up. Then it happened in a blink of an eye. One second, Mars was alone.

The next, she was surrounded.

At least a dozen Rei Hinos appeared in a circle before her. Each of them wore a different outfit. There was astronaut Rei Hino, idol Rei Hino, stewardess Rei Hino, race queen Rei Hino, explorer Rei Hino, basketball player Rei Hino, female president Rei Hino, and even bride Rei Hino. Each of them was smiling proudly.

CHESS TOWER – MERCURY

A chessboard stood on the table where Mercury once faced off against Berthier, but no one was sitting in it. Instead, the double doors on the other side of the room slowly opened.

Children of all ages, all of them appearing to be recuperating from illnesses as all of them wore hospital gowns and many of them wore bandages, began to stream in.

Behind them stood Ami herself, in a doctor’s outfit.

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 4ttFPcD[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 E2wqfIi [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Mercurysig [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Ft6DXry[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Wedding1
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 YgSg9XS [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 J9FkIOw [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 E92foQg [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 GGOnOmH [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 T6HQwOw [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 ZMIrfsf [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 4JvDpxl [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 EfXLP8m 
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 6:58 am

CHESS TOWER

The feeling of déjà vu increased dramatically as the double doors swung aside to reveal Dr. Ami Mizuno; this was something she had seen before. Sailor Mercury felt frozen in place, watching the room slowly fill with injured and ill children. They were so small and frail, and there were so many of them. She couldn't hurt them. She had to take care of them, protect them. They were her patients, weren't they?

Mercury shook her head, hand on her forehead, trying to dispel that sudden wave of confusion.

This wasn't the first time she had faced a version of herself, but it failed to feel less unsettling with subsequent encounters. This form even resembled others that she had seen previously. Sailor Mercury wondered if the claims and attempts at subversion would be similar. "Look at your dream," the false Ami might say, "Look at what you can have if you give up being a sailor soldier." Was that what this one would say here, surrounded by the imaginary patients?

Her fingers clicked across the keyboard, scanning the room, trying to determine if there was anything unusual about the children. Her eyes looked up at the doppelgänger.

"Good day," she said, politely, waiting to see who would make the first move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 8:18 am

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Tlc_ju12

"What I...could be?" The anger Jupiter had been using as fuel to stay determined slipped away. Was this really her future? As the other part of her spoke, she allowed herself to picture it. Would she really get married to Motoki? That was what she'd been hoping for, and she really did want that to happen, but...wasn't fighting important too? Her last words hit Jupiter hard, and she looked off to the side to hide the conflicted look she had. 

Why couldn't she have both her dream and live through today? Why one or the other? They needed to beat Chaos, or Crystal Tokyo would never come to be, but would she really end up throwing her life away?

"I...I won't die..." Jupiter said, but there wasn't much conviction behind it. She wasn't immune to death. It had happened before, multiple times even. What made today any different?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 2:43 pm

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Zz3nQy5
He looked around cautiously as he walked hand-in-hand with Usako, every sense open, keeping her close, waiting for her signal that she saw something, preparing to send his own if he spotted it first. He watched the wind ripple through the leaves, tracing back strong gusts to their origin to see whether they were normal or Chaos-induced; he watched the water rippling to the shore, pushed by the wind rather than some other force. The park was practically empty of all life, so far as he could tell. And, so far, nothing looked out of the ordinary -- 

His hand lost its grip on hers, her warmth seeming to move through him. Startled, he reached for her again as he turned, but was unable to catch her hand - all he could do is watch her as she watched him, her pupils dilating as his panic grew. He was leaving her again! No! But before he could speak, let alone mount a defense with his crystal or reach her, she, and the rest of the world, disappeared.

-------------
"No!!" he cried in the next moment, the word tearing from his throat and echoing in the space that enclosed him, the word raw and loud, tearing at his throat. He crashed against the bars, finding them in place of her. Gritting his teeth, he threw himself into them again, and again, trying to knock them down. He didn't know where he was, or what he was doing here, or if Chaos were behind this, but he needed to get out. He needed to get back to her. "USAKO!"

Separated again?! Was this his fate? To be a distraction to all sides?! 

Only when he found the bars weren't going to budge did he look up, his bruises already healing, and saw the being standing on the other side of the bars. King Endymion. Instant dislike coiled in the pit of his stomach. His expression hardening, he staggered back, standing straight to face him, his glare matching the other's mocking smile.

"Why?" he asked simply, yet forcefully.

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 ThMyae[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 4jsq88
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 EryTeT
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 UNUQgL
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Qq4GRc

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 WYxcDX[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 VfipPu[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 QcYyas[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 RCRME8[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 MwKWL7[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 WbL1DG[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 2tcOIq[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 JbCUuo[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 V4DbwT[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 YtpCB5[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Mmp9t9[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Dx2prT
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 8:01 pm

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 RiGh9gS

Uranus' eyes narrowed as Saturn finished speaking. Hotaru would never tell them to "go get their happy ending" while she alone handled the situation. They were all soldiers, each one of them knowing how important the mission to protect the future King and Queen was. 

No way this was her Hotaru, the child she has raised from a baby, the one that called her Haruka-papa. This had to be an impostor, Chaos somehow making itself look like the youngest outer senshi. 

Raising her hand above her head, she felt energy gather as easily as it always had, the feeling giving her a rush of adrenaline. She would take out this fake!Hotaru and she and Neptune would finish the mission they came here for. As she brought her hand down to the ground in order to release it, a sickening thought crossed her mind. What if this was Hotaru but Chaos had somehow managed to brainwash her? 

"WORLD SHAKING!" Forgive me she prayed silently as she sent her attack careening towards the other senshi. If that truly was Hotaru and she had been brainwashed, Haruka could only pray that she would understand and forgive her. Duty came first, before any of their lives.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 8:04 pm

Quote :

CONCERT HALL – VENUS

The other Minako simply leapt out of the way as Venus attacked. She tsk-tsked and wagged her finger at Venus when she landed a couple feet away from her original spot. “Since when do you attack first and ask questions later, leader? This is incredibly unwise of you. Especially when I’m just trying to help. Not to mention I’m unarmed and untransformed.”

She moved to the edge of the stage, looking out toward the empty rows of seats before them. “Dear Minako-chan. You have sacrificed your dream to be an idol for so long in order to put your duty first. You have finally achieved it. Why give it up now?” She turned to look Venus in the eye. “Being a senshi might give something to the others; acceptance, camaraderie, friends. But it took those things away from you. You had to fight alone for an entire year. You had to give up on your dream. You are the soldier of love who can never find love because of your duty.”

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 11j0jQz

Venus wasn't going to fall for this again. They all had been through trials like this. Even though what her clone said stung quite a bit...How did she know so much about her? This form of chaos was truly formidable. With the memories and thoughts of dreams being forced to the surface, Venus felt a lump form in her throat. The thoughts were beginning to make her emotional.

Shoot...if I get emotional now, it'll take advantage of my weakness

But that thought didn't help as her voice wavered when she shouted back, angry at the clone for already digging so deep.

"That year alone was well worth the sacrifice as I have found my true dream! What I truly want is to be with my Princess, forever and always by her side, protecting her! Love and idol be damned.  She gives me all the love I could ever need!"

Why did she want to be an idol anyway? Sure it was fun and she loved the attention, but now being one...she had always felt something missing and that was being with Usagi.  Her clone self also seemed to forget that she was never truly alone. She always had Artemis by her side, guiding her and cheering her on. He was, along with Usagi, part of her strength.

But he isn't here now... a small voice said. Venus shook it off.

"If you were really me, you would understand! If you had the true pride of a Sailor Soldier, you would fight me now, transformed or not."  She paused, catching her breath.

"Are you ready for round 2?"  Venus's hand glowed as she prepared herself for her next attack. She would give this other version of "her" a chance to respond. Her wrong answer would mean a Crescent Beam to the face.

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 20988_v[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 20988_s[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Et1bWu6[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 UYgdPZB[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 IYzEL7[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Zm82bZI[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Fph3eEL[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 7UeDrPr[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 AwbCmiF[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I2DGvTX[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 J3LPkpE[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 SA1eBr[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 WHso3i[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Z9nJOOh[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 VdeeceP[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 TfS1i3G[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 11:57 pm

CHESS TOWER – MERCURY

The other Ami hugged her clipboard to her chest and gave Mercury a pleasant smile. “This is a very peculiar experience indeed, as he had promised…” She tilted her head to look at Mercury as if looking at a test subject. “You are very like me in many ways, but one.”

She walked a few steps forward but did not appear to make any threatening moves. “Are you familiar with the idea of multiple universes, Mercury? That there are many different worlds, many different you existing side by side? I come from one of them.”

She paused, letting that information sink in. “And in my world… I… or you, rather, have saved millions of lives. These children. They could be the lives you save, too. But not if you die today.” She looked Mercury in the eye. “Whatever happens here today, if you choose to fight, they will all die. In both your future and mine. Can you live with that knowledge?”

ROSE GARDEN – JUPITER

“We both know that’s a lie, Makoto,” the other Mako answered easily. “You have died enough times to know that. And for what? Does your Princess truly deserve it?”

“Do you know… in my world, I have a Princess, too. But she doesn’t make me fight for her or die for her. She gives me my dream… and then some.”

She stared at Mako, truth and sincerity shining from her eyes. All Makos were prone to telling the truth, and this one was as open as Jupiter herself.

“My Usagi is kind enough to use her considerable powers to bring my parents back and return the family I have lost. Is yours?”

DUNGEON – TUXEDO MASK

“Why? Because this is where you belong, of course,” King Endymion stated matter-of-factly. “Out of the way. The damsel in distress.” He almost looked as if he might laugh. “The one Sailor Moon needs to save instead of the one protecting her. All you can do is disappear and cause her heartache.”

He turned to face Tuxedo Mask completely. “You weaken her. So it’s better for you to stay out of her way. I am doing you a favor. I am doing her a favor. You just sit tight and wait for her to be done saving the world.”

CONCERT HALL – VENUS

“You are not worth fighting, Venus,” the other Minako replied calmly. “As you are now, you cannot beat me, but you are welcome to try.”

She stood waiting, still infuriatingly calm, waiting for Minako to solve the puzzle. “I know your priorities. I know what you have decided as ultimately most important. But you can’t do that by denying everything else. Your love, your dreams, your whole other life outside of being a soldier. Because you have never been just one thing, Minako Aino. You are many. That is what makes you, you. Without them, you are less than me.”

MARINE CATHEDRAL – URANUS & NEPTUNE

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 WOrwwic

The attack seemed to catch Saturn off guard, and she cried as the full force of World Shaking knocked her to the cathedral walls, hitting her small body with immense force.

“No, Uranus!!” Neptune screamed in shock as she watched her partner attack the child they’d sworn to protect. “What are you doing?!”

“Please… listen,” Saturn said brokenly, trying hard to get back on her feet. “I am only trying to save you. What is the point of sacrificing three lives when one would suffice? I am the strongest out of all of us. If I fight this alone, I can eradicate them. There is no reason for you to die as well. Would Usagi want you to do this? If she could have one of us die rather than three, would she ask you both to die too?”

Neptune had to admit; the horror of what Uranus was doing aside, she was tempted. Tempted by what Saturn was saying. Her selfish side, the one that never wanted her duty to begin with, still yearned for that promised happy ending. That part wanted to grab Uranus’ hand and beg her to do what Saturn asked. Beg her to leave here and forget about the world.

The world could be damned for all she cared. She would do anything to save Haruka. Saturn said death awaited them all. Could they not choose to live for once? Why die unnecessarily if, like Saturn said, one life was enough?

And then she felt the guilt stabbing her. Was she really willing to sacrifice Hotaru again?

Last time, it was for the greater good. To save the world. It was a noble cause that alleviated her guilt.

This time it would be purely selfish. The right thing to do would be not to run but to fight together, even if it killed all of them. To not escape their duty.

But it just felt so senseless to her. So pointless. To die for the sake of dying alone. To be a hero that did not really make a difference.

Michiru knew that if it came down to it; if she were forced to choose with a gun on her head, she’d choose Haruka over Hotaru every time. It was something she didn’t like to admit, and maybe it made her a terrible human being, but it was one of her unshakable truths.

A world without Haruka wasn’t a world worth saving.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2016, 4:22 am

Breathe, Usagi.

Her body had started shaking when she stood alone in the empty park, staring at the water, through where Tuxedo Mask had just been standing a few seconds ago. This, coupled with Venus’ quick disappearance only moments ago added to her distress, and already her biggest fear was threatening to paralyze her.

Everyone is going to leave me again.

“No!” she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to get a grip. Of course they wouldn’t. Not voluntarily, anyway.

But there was a part of her that always hated the fact that her friends essentially lived to protect her, and that always meant she was always the last one left standing. She hated being the sole survivor all the time. She hated being the reason that the people she loved the most die every time.

“Yes… it is such a burden, isn’t it?”

The voice made her open her eyes, and with disbelief Sailor Moon found herself staring into the figure of Princess Serenity.

Her white dress was stained with red. Blood.

She seemed to carry the weight of all the lives lost in Silver Millennium. Because of her love. Because she was selfish.

“Everyone dies for you. Because of you. How much longer are you going to wreck everything? To stand in the way of everyone’s happiness and future?”

Usagi’s blood felt cold as ice as the truth hit her like the swing of the executioner’s sword.

She was the reason everyone kept dying.

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2016, 6:28 am

CHESS TOWER – MERCURY

At the other Ami's opening sentence, Mercury cocked her head slightly. It was almost exactly the same motion that the lab-coated version had made only seconds ago towards her. Both Amis reacted the same way, examining each other with as much detail as possible. For a moment she moved to adjust the clipboard in her arms, only to realize that she didn't carry it. Again, that disorienting sense of "oneness".

"Who is 'he'?" she asked matter-of-factly, after calmly listening to the rest of the mirror's speech. The multiple universes concept, that was something she had indeed studied—particularly of interest after Chibi Usa's visit from the future. But in Mercury's world, there was only "she"—Usagi, the Princess. Who did this other version speak of?

The children around her, scans on their energy still pending on her mini supercomputer, turned to look at Mercury. She glanced down into their young eyes, observing all of the pain and confusion they had lived through with various ailments and injuries. Yet they were alive, now. They were here because of her—because of her hard work and dedication as a doctor. She had saved all of them.

Could she abandon them now, reversing that role from savior to destroyer?

"If you are me, if we are identical in all ways except one, you must understand that my choice... was already made."

The moment I heard Setsuna's announcement, I knew.

I won't back down now.

Tens, hundreds, even thousands of innocent children... Between them and Usagi... Ami would pick only one.

Last edited by Aurae on 23rd March 2016, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a typo.)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2016, 10:08 am

Rose Garden

Jupiter refused to look at her other self as she continued to speak, as if she could read her doubts without hearing them out loud. Of course Usagi deserved it! Usagi was the one to befriend her first, the one who wasn't afraid of her reputation. How could she abandon someone who was willing to take a chance on her?

Maybe this other Makoto was telling the truth, but...Usagi didn't keep her from her dream, right? She would never do that, not on purpose...

Her heart almost stopped at the mention of her parents. That...just wasn't possible. They had been gone for years now, but this Makoto had gotten them back? It was like a damn broke in her mind, and her legs weakened as memories of her mother and father hit her. She hadn't thought about them like this in a long time, and it was like tearing a bandage off a dried wound. 

"She can't...they're dead..." she said, quieter. It wouldn't be right if they were back, not now. Having her parents again would not erase what had already happened, the things she had to go through alone. Hadn't she made her peace already? The Silver Crystal couldn't just bring anyone back, or Usagi surely would have brought it up before. Jupiter didn't want to think otherwise. She wiped her eye before any tears could start, and looked up again, steadying her breath. 

"That would have been nice before I ended up in that orphanage, but the past is in the past." It wasn't the best, but she didn't regret her life up until now. "I might have lost my old family, but I gained a new one. I'm not alone anymore." And right now, she had to fight for them, not for old memories.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2016, 4:11 pm

He grit his teeth as the other spoke, his brows knitting and his scowl deepening as his doubts from years ago echoed aloud in a voice too close to his own. Each phrase painted mental imagery using his own memories: 'The damsel in distress, the one Sailor Moon needs to save instead of protecting her. All you can do is disappear and cause her heartache.' -

Stepping in front of Kunzite's beam, dying to protect her... only to be used as a puppet to torture her, and then finally awaken blind and helpless at the final moments, saved by her.

Hurt and then captured by Fiore, a threat he practically invited to Earth, unable to save himself until the very end, and then only thanks to her.

Breaking up with her to try to spare her a future of destruction shown to him through his dreams, only to find the visions had been a test meant to strengthen their relationship by having them work through it together, rather than ruin it with him distancing himself from her.

Running after her in the time storm, trying to help and be there when she could not, only to be caught and brainwashed and once again used to test her, to hurt her. 

Being left behind as she alone faced Pharaoh 90.

Galaxia.

His incompetence pulled at him like a thick metallic chain around his neck, a familiar weight from years ago that had left marks, but even now, with all of this thrown in his face, it did not fit with him anymore. King Endymion - or whatever that was - knew little of the growth that he had undergone when Elysion was under attack. He had made his peace with his role in Usako's life, and later, through her, realized that it was bigger than he had ever thought: he was her partner, not her incentive. He had been reduced to acting as bait for her, his image - his own body - had been used to hurt her, but he was more than a damsel in distress. He was her other half, her support. He was strong for her when she needed to be weak, held her up when she staggered, carried her when she fell. His dream matched her dream, their souls were meant for each other, and he would use his shine to make sure her dream would come true. He knew what he was and what he wanted - he knew what his life and his role was, and no ghost of future's past would rattle that cage again. 

'You weaken her. So it's better for you to stay out of her way. I am doing you a favor. I am doing her a favor. You just sit tight and wait for her to be done saving the world.'

"As much as you look like my future, you know nothing about me," Tuxedo Mask stated firmly, raising his hand to point his palm to the figure standing beyond the bars. "Who are you, and what do you want?" he questioned, his voice commanding an answer be given as he slowly, surely, gathered energy to the palm of his hand.

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 ThMyae[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 4jsq88

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 WYxcDX[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 VfipPu[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 QcYyas[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 RCRME8[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 MwKWL7[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 WbL1DG[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 2tcOIq[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 JbCUuo[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 V4DbwT[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 YtpCB5[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Mmp9t9[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2016, 7:16 pm

CHESS TOWER – MERCURY

“The one who brought me here,” the other Ami answered simply. “My father.”

She didn’t elaborate, seemingly choosing to leave it at that. However, she seemed surprised by Mercury’s conviction.

“That is very cold-blooded of you. Do you think your mother would be proud of that choice?” she asked, a small amused smile on her face.

ROSE GARDEN – JUPITER

“She has brought people back from the dead before. Heck, she practically dragged all of you back from the Galaxy Cauldron itself the last time you died. This should have been child’s play for her.”

The other Makoto slipped her hand into her pocket and pulled out a picture. She held it up so Jupiter could see it clearly. It was a family picture—a wedding picture, to be exact—showing Makoto and Motoki in their wedding outfit, with Makoto’s parents right beside her. They all looked so happy.

“This could have been your future… you could have everything. If only your Princess was kind enough.”

The picture faded, and the people from inside it materialized beside the other Makoto.

Jupiter would find herself facing her parents again, in flesh and bone.

DUNGEON – TUXEDO MASK

“The better question is… who are you, Mamoru Chiba? The man without memories of his present life?” Endymion looked at him, still with that cross of amusement and condescension. “Dictated by your past and future. Who are you now?”

As her despair washed over her, paralyzing her, Sailor Moon found herself suddenly trapped in a crystal akin to the one that she once saw housed Neo Queen Serenity in her peaceful sleep.

Panicked, she banged on it, but it wouldn’t budge, standing tough and unbreakable. A quick attempt of Moon Tiara Action simply backfired and nearly sliced herself in half if she hadn’t reacted quickly.

“Stay in your glass cage, Princess, and watch how you destroy everyone all over again,” Serenity’s voice echoed in the small space, and suddenly pictures began to come alive on the many facets of the crystal.

Suddenly, Usagi could see everything that was going on in each of her friend’s places. Hear their conversations with their counterparts. She desperately searched for Tuxedo Mask but he seemed to be the only one missing.

Her eyes widened in horror as she watched the choices her friends were presented with.

Guilt at not even trying to bring Mako’s parents back clawed at her. Should she have tried? Why hadn’t she even thought of that? Was she truly selfish?

Was Uranus seriously considering dying along with Saturn?

Was Mercury really pledging her life to her princess for the price of hundreds of innocent children?

“No!” she cried. “No! This is wrong!”

OOC:

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2016, 8:00 pm

Rose Garden

Jupiter had always assumed that they had gotten out of the Galaxy Cauldron in one piece because of their Sailor Crystals, but could Usagi really have revived her parents just as easily? that couldn't possibly be true, but somewhere in her head, she really wanted it to be possible. 

She couldn't help but stare at the photograph, trying to memorize as much of it as possible. It really was them, there was no denying it. Jupiter thought she'd never have that kind of picture to place in a scrapbook, but now it was being dangled in front of her like a prize she couldn't have. Or could she? 

Jupiter blinked as the picture faded,  trying to clear her head. No, Usagi was always kind to her. She trusted her too much to doubt her now. This had to be wrong, in some way.

And as if to push the knife in a little deeper, her parents appeared. 

"N-no..." she said, shutting her eyes. "This isn't real!"  If she looked, she feared she'd really cry this time. It was Sailor Moon's voice that startled her into opening them again.

"Usagi...?" Wasn't she in the park right now?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2016, 8:13 pm

ROSE GARDEN – JUPITER

A warm hand touched Jupiter’s shoulder, so familiar from the memories she had in her childhood. “My daughter. You have grown up to become so lovely.”

Her mother’s voice was just the same as before, and her smile gentle.

On the other side, her father stood, looking at her proudly. “You have done well as a true warrior. But it’s time to reach your happy ending now. The happiness you deserve after all the pain.”

“We are sorry we couldn’t be there before, but we want to be there for you now, if you’ll allow us,” her mother added.

Watching from far away, Sailor Moon’s own tears ran down her cheeks.

“Go with them, Mako-chan. Be with your parents. I don’t want to be selfish anymore.”

She didn’t want to stand in the way of everyone’s happiness anymore.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 6:05 am

"Tell me that the girl that we raised as our daughter would ever tell us to forsake our duty," Uranus said to Neptune, her eyes never leaving Saturn in front of her. She looked and sounded so much like Hotaru that it made her heart ache. 

What Saturn had said was true, to a point. Usagi hated to see any of them die, but she wouldn't be happy if Saturn alone sacrificed her life and would be angry with them if she found out that Uranus and Neptune had walked away, allowing Saturn to fight on her own and die. 

The words that came out of her mouth sounded so tempting, to walk away, not have to fight, but Uranus knew she had a duty and a future to protect. Saturn should know that as well. If there was one thing Uranus had learned from Usagi was the value of working together as they were always stronger than when they went at it alone. 

Something about the situation felt off to Uranus, leaving her feeling on edge. Summoning the Space Sword, she gripped it tightly in her hand as she waited.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 8:22 am

Rose Garden

Jupiter's attention was pulled away by her parents again, and her resolve was fading fast as they spoke to her, words she always wanted to hear but never could. The hand on her felt so real that this couldn't be just some illusion. Her breath hitched as she looked from her mother to her father. They wanted to stay with her, and she couldn't refuse them that.

"I missed you..." she said, her resistance finally breaking as the tears fell. Jupiter hugged her mother tightly. She felt just like a  child again, but she didn't care at the moment.

She heard Usagi's faint words again, and she squeezed a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 10:19 am

CHESS TOWER – MERCURY

Her mouth was open to reply to the second Ami when she heard Usagi's voice.

She faltered at the sound, but not because it weakened any of the conviction she had felt when speaking to her other self. It stabbed a jolt of memory through her. Whenever she was alone, whenever she felt like it was going to be over... Ami felt Usagi out there, somewhere. That was the call to keep going. That was what reminded her why she was here.

She remembered falling in the fight against Metallia, giving all of her power to support her Princess. Somewhere in that fathomless sleep there had been a shimmer of light, something drawing her back. Ami knew it was Usagi: the first person she saw when she opened her eyes and the one she most longed for. Later, that time in the horrible room of darkness on Nemesis, trapped with so many skeletons and the pervading sense of death and rot. Her other guardians were there with her, but they all felt alone, helpless, as their energy faded away. And then, in the darkness, Usagi's voice. That was what called her back.

And still, all those years later, now—that same feeling.

"I respect my mother and father," she told the doctor-self, her lips in a firm line. "But I will not abandon my friends."

All of those years of loneliness... And still I wasted so much time. Time I should have been spending with them. Do they even know... how much I care?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 10:58 am

Quote :
CONCERT HALL – VENUS

“You are not worth fighting, Venus,” the other Minako replied calmly. “As you are now, you cannot beat me, but you are welcome to try.”

She stood waiting, still infuriatingly calm, waiting for Minako to solve the puzzle. “I know your priorities. I know what you have decided as ultimately most important. But you can’t do that by denying everything else. Your love, your dreams, your whole other life outside of being a soldier. Because you have never been just one thing, Minako Aino. You are many. That is what makes you, you. Without them, you are less than me.”

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 11j0jQz

Not worth fighting? Less than her? The comments infuriated her yet made her hesitate... Was she really weak? Yes...there had been times when she felt powerless to do anything... Her thoughts went back to their first horrible battle against Metallia...she could not stop the past from repeating itself, watching Usagi die, ripped her apart that first time and she felt powerless...some leader she was. Then the time she allowed for Rei, Ami and Makoto to be captured then worst of all Usagi! On top of that, she was unable to transform on her own when facing the Amazoness Quartet...She needed Artemis for that.

Her clone was right she was weak...Her clenched hand relaxed as Venus let her charged attack fade away.

“No! This is wrong!”

Venus heard a familiar voice, "Usagi..?"

Could Usagi see what was going on? If this was her trial how much more painful could the others trial be? And Usagi's must be....Venus gasped with realization.

"Oh no..."

Suddenly her pride and anger returned to her. How dare this clone trick her, how DARE they try to hurt Usagi and her friends...She shook, hot angry tears filling her eyes.

"Unforgivable...Unforgiveable!" This time, balls of light formed in both of her hands as an overwhelming power and urge to protect those she loved flowed through her body, "I am so MUCH more than you!

"VENUS...." she sent more power flowing into her hands. She could feel it, this attack would be more powerful than the last time she used it. She accepted the immense power burning through her gloves, "DOUBLE LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!"

Two giant hearts of light flew at her clone, the wind whipping her hair back and forth from the force of the attack. Her fingers tingling from the raw energy she felt...This imposter was going down.

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 20988_v[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 20988_s[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Et1bWu6[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 UYgdPZB[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 IYzEL7[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Zm82bZI[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Fph3eEL[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 7UeDrPr[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 AwbCmiF[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I2DGvTX[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 J3LPkpE[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 SA1eBr[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 WHso3i[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Z9nJOOh[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 VdeeceP[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 TfS1i3G[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 11:02 am

UNKNOWN DUNGEON

Mamoru smirked as the energy coalesced in his palm, feeding the attack with Golden Crystal power, waiting until the last moment to fire. The phantom was trying, but Mamoru had dealt with him enough in the past to grant him any sort of patience. This could not be the real King Endymion - there was no reason for him to return to the past now, no "lesson" to be taught at this point. This, then, was the Chaos that Setsuna had warned, and it would not play him. "I may not have memories of my early childhood, but I have made enough memories in this lifetime time to make up for that. I am myself: Mamoru Chiba, Tuxedo Mask, possessor of the Golden Crystal of Earth; I am the partner of Usagi Tsukino, the brightest star in the entire galaxy, and you will not hold me here."

He released the energy, directing it as a La Smoking Bomber attack towards the bars and the King Endymion impersonator beyond, but the golden-hued light that erupted from his palm was unlike the darker power Smoking Bomber usually gave off, flavored with more of his natural abilities than previous manifestations. As the bright light faded, he looked to see what the attack had done.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 7:13 pm

ROSE GARDEN – JUPITER

As Jupiter embraced her mother, her father followed suit, and a second later everyone else but her vanished. A pillar of dark energy shot up from right underneath Jupiter, trapping her in it and sapping her energy. The veil was lifted; this was the Crystal Point that was being corrupted by Chaos’ energy, and now she was in it, being slowly corrupted as well.

Sailor Moon’s voice is now cut off from this location.

CHESS TOWER – MERCURY

From her glass prison, Sailor Moon gasped as Jupiter disappeared from her “screen” like a television that had been turned off. She turned toward Mercury’s and became more distressed when she heard the conversation happening there.

“Ami-chan, how can you do this? How can you abandon so many lives for one? I don’t want you to do this. You know that’s not how we fight!”

She hadn’t been willing to sacrifice even one life for many. How could Ami want to do the opposite in the name of loyalty?

The other Ami listened with interest. “It seems even your Princess does not approve of the path you have chosen.”

CONCERT HALL – VENUS

As the powerful attack blasted the other Minako, Venus felt the exact same effect, and both girls were thrown to opposite sides of the room, Venus’ own raw energy doing just as much damage to herself as to her clone, as if she had, in fact, attacked herself.

DUNGEON – TUXEDO MASK

As his certainty of his identity and his power burst through, the bars disappeared—the entire dungeon disappeared. King Endymion disappeared.

Tuxedo Mask was free—he had saved himself indeed.

But now he was surrounded by nothing but darkness; no floor, no ceiling, nothing to touch, no light at all. He’d feel weightless, floating in the middle of nothingness with any sort of sensory response at all. It was the kind of place that could make someone forget they existed if they stayed on it too long. The kind of place that could make you doubt you were still alive.

A blank slate.

In the distance, he felt like he might hear the echoes of Sailor Moon’s anguish… but was he imagining it?

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 7:29 pm

MARINE CATHEDRAL - URANUS & NEPTUNE

“You always were so stubborn,” Saturn spoke, and her smile turned amused. There was no longer pain in her eyes as she looked at the two soldiers before her. “Just know that I gave you the chance. Know that you could have lived and that whatever happens now is on you.” She glanced at Neptune, then smirked. “I wonder if she will forgive you for this,” she told Uranus.

From the ocean behind them, chains shot up and encircled themselves around Neptune, who was caught by surprise. The chains began dragging her toward the water ever so slowly. She tried her best to fight back, but she was only strong enough to halt its progress for seconds at a time. “Haruka!” she cried in panic, wishing her hands were free so she could attempt to use her own powers. The sea might be her friend, and she could hold her breath underwater longer than most people, but that does not mean she couldn't drown. And that would be the most infuriatingly ironic death of all time.

But at the same time a pillar of dark energy rose behind Saturn. It was big enough to span almost the entire cathedral.

“Now, shall we see if you’ll choose better this time? Save the world or save her?” Saturn cocked her head with interest. “This is a huge problem,” she waved her hand at the pillar of energy. “You’ll need to fight Chaos’ corruption with all you’ve got. Or you can choose to save your lover.”

She finished her speech with a smile. “But there’s no time to do both. Take too long, and you’ll lose both anyway. Tick-tock.”

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 7:48 pm

ROSE GARDEN

The moment she finally let her guard down was the moment the illusion slipped away. And Jupiter stumbled from her parents' sudden disappearance. A split second later, the pillar struck her, and she let out a cry of agony as the corrupted energy burned. She couldn't even move as it surged through her, and she could feel herself losing strength by the second. 

Jupiter fell to her knees, struggling to stay awake, but even as it drained her, the darkness also seemed to seep into her.

She was stupid for falling for such an obvious trap, and now she'd die for it. Jupiter cursed, and her fingers dug into the dirt beneath her. What good was she anyway? Too dumb to see through a lie, but not even strong enough to win her own fight. 

Just like she'd pointlessly died to take down a single enemy at D-Point. She had no idea why her friends even bothered with her in the first place, or how she had even gotten a boyfriend in the first place. Her thoughts continued to spiral downward as the corruption spread, until she realized something. 

If she lost here, the others could not win. Even if she was truly meant to be alone, that didn't mean she couldn't do her best to help them. With a growl, Jupiter mentally pushed back, trying to tap into as much of the power that she had left in her Sailor Crystal. Maybe it would be enough to stand again...
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 10:22 pm

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Sailor%20Mars%20RP%20Header_zpsork9jpet

HIKAWA SHRINE – MARS
Mars had paced slowly around the clearing, now that she was alone.  In only the blink of an eye, the winds changed, and she found herself surrounded.  This wasn't exactly what she was expecting.  She hadn't really known who or what their enemy was - but to be surrounded by all these versions of herself was not it.  Mars looked around and found each one dressed as an aspiration she once had, she was an astronaut, an idol, a stewardess, a race queen, an explorer, basketball player, female president, and a bride.  How did the enemy know this? Where did they get this kind of information?

"What do you want? What is your goal?"  Straight to the point.  As she looked around at the mirror images of herself, Mars kept a thought in mind: I am me, so they cannot be me.  Maybe she could dispel whatever kind of illusion this was with an ofuda...

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th March 2016, 5:47 am

CHESS TOWER – MERCURY

It hurt to hear the sorrow and confusion in Usagi's voice. That sound of betrayal and disapproval stung Ami far more than any snappy words her double could have thought to say. She believed in Usagi—believed in the other girl's ability to overcome all odds and make things take on the best and happiest ending. This clear proof that Usagi didn't feel the same way towards her, that she thought that Ami would abandon everything they had worked towards as sailor soldiers...it cut more deeply than anything else could have.

But this was the blonde who wanted to be everyone's friend—who wanted to save every enemy and never chose to fight. She didn't see the deeper aspects of their situations. That was Mercury's job: to scan, evaluate, and plan. She couldn't stop doing that now. One white-gloved hand curled into a small fist, not expressing defiance or anger, but resolve.

"I do not willingly die here today, but I will not run. There is a future for all of us—for these children and for my dear friends."

The blue eyes looked up to look at the version of herself that she could have been, clear and hard as ice.

"Return to your own future, and leave me to mine."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 8:29 am

HIKAWA SHRINE – MARS

“We are all you and everything you want to be. Everything you can be unless you chose to be a soldier and close all these doors.” The other Reis spoke all at once, their voices echoing all around Mars. “You have so much ambition. So many dreams. Will you really destroy them all for someone else?”

CHESS TOWER – MERCURY

With Mercury’s words, the room grew dark, and in the next moment, the floor lit up again. It was now a chess board, and Mercury was standing on the second most row from one end. There was nothing else as far as she could see; no edges, only darkness beyond. If she were to try to analyze the room with her computer, she’d find it completely dead.

“You are just a pawn in someone else’s battle, yet you are so certain of your value. Let’s see what your value truly is without your intelligence.”

Mercury cannot use her supercomputer or visor anymore.

ooc:

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 26th March 2016, 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 8:32 am

Her entire body froze as she turned to find Michiru covered in chains that had come out of the water, slowly dragging her lover towards the water. She knew that Neptune could hold her breathe, but could she hold it long enough for Uranus to defeat Chaos?

"Michiru!" 

Indecision warred within her. For once in her life, her choices weren't clear cut. How many times was she going to be forced to watch her lover die in front of her? Unconciously she took a step towards Neptune only to stop when Saturns words reached her ears;

“You’ll need to fight Chaos’ corruption with all you’ve got. Or you can choose to save your lover.”

With all she had? Would she not be in a position to save Michiru after she defeated Chaos? Their duty was to their Princess, to ensure that the future they had seen came true, but how many sacrifices was she going to be forced to make and could she make this one again?

"Michiru..." she whispered, voice hoarse with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 8:53 am

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 WOrwwic

Listening to the now obviously false Saturn, Neptune almost wanted to laugh. Indeed, her body had started shaking as the bubbles of ironic laughter threatened to spill out. Oh, fate. You never fail to disappoint.

Actually, maybe this was karma. Karma for daring to endanger the entire world that one time she chose to save Haruka when she was threatened in this very position. She had called someone’s bluff without knowing if she was dooming the entire world. She had gotten lucky, but what if she hadn’t? Would Haruka have been happy to be saved for that price? A world without Haruka wasn’t a world worth saving… but would there have been a world at all?

Michiru had always been unapologetically selfish when it came to Haruka because Haruka felt like the only choice she ever got to make in her life. When she grew up, her music, her painting, her swimming… all of it felt like her parents’ things because they treated her like their prized talented pet, able to do just about anything and living to be praised and shown off. The art eventually felt fake, the music felt contrived, and suddenly nothing was true or pure anymore. She couldn’t tell if she was doing them for her or for them anymore, because they took away that choice. And this destiny was thrust upon her without her say at all. But Haruka… Haruka was her choice.

So sue her for trying so hard to cling onto that.

She held her breath when she saw Haruka stepping toward her, a part of her couldn’t help but hope she would choose her, too. But as she saw the doubt between desire and duty warring in Haruka’s eyes, Michiru knew that Haruka wasn’t like her. She wasn’t selfish. She was a hero. She was meant to save the world. She wouldn’t be able to live with herself if she chose Michiru. Maybe they’d get to live, but they would never be happy again. Haruka would not be Haruka anymore.

And so Michiru must free her.

Free her from the guilt that she might carry for the rest of her life if she survived this.

“Haruka… it’s okay,” she said, digging her heels as hard as she could to slow down the chains the best she could. She needed enough time to say everything she wanted to say if this were to be her last words. “You can save the world. It’s what you’re born to do. It’s our duty. I can never take that away from you. You wouldn’t be the Haruka I love otherwise.”

Tears pooled in her eyes and began to fall as Michiru tried to remember every line and feature in the love of her life’s face, wanting that to be the last thing she saw, the last thing imprinted on her brain forever.

“I forgive you. I free you. Save the world. Save our princess. I love you. Always.”

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 9:17 am

If she were the type of person to break down crying in the middle of something Michiru's words would have caused her to do that. Instead, they strengthened her resolve. Maybe she could get both of them out of this. Running faster than she ever had in her life, she quickly covered the distance between them.

"Don't give up on me just yet," she whispered as she pressed her sword into her lovers hands. "I love you."

Haruka wasn't going to give up on saving Neptune and the world. She just couldn't do it all on her own, at least if what Chaos said was correct. Michiru was going to have to get herself out of this bind.

Turning to face Chaos she shoved the pain of turning away from her lover aside. If she kept telling herself that everything would be okay then it would be. She just had to have faith in herself and in her lover. They were going to defeat Chaos and live happily in Crystal Tokyo. 

"URANUS CRYSTAL POWER!" Her arm raised above her head, she felt all of her power gathering. She allowed herself a brief second to enjoy the feeling that her powers brought her before sending all of it careening towards Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon    [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase IV: Full Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-