The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

SailorDrops game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: SailorDrops game   17th April 2016, 9:55 pm

So I'm not sure if this kinda thread belongs here (admins, feel free to delete or move thread to appropriate section), but I recently started playing the new "SailorDrops" game on my phone and its soooo adorable and addicting! It's based on the first season, and the game is pretty much the Sailor Moon version of "Bejeweled". You unlock different characters and level them up along the way while sticking to the storyline. 

Does anyone else here play it? I'm looking to add some friends to my game to send and receive gifts. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: SailorDrops game   17th April 2016, 10:10 pm

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: SailorDrops game   18th April 2016, 4:53 am

Thanks Sports for providing that link! As there is already a thread about this topic in the gamers lounge, I will be locking this one. 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

SailorDrops game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-