The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Empty
PostSubject: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 4:08 am

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! GVkA6ei
Hello everyone!

Today I am so pleased to announce the advancement of another member! As you know, members have the opportunity to have their rank elevated from a Star Seed to a Pyramidal Crystal after being a member for two weeks! Please read this post for details on how to advance to the next level yourself, and remember to PM me if you are eligible or if you have any questions.

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294  The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294  The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294
Without further ado, lets all give a round of applause for the newest member to achieve the rank of Pyramidal Crystal!

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 1758-69

Soon, you will be eligible to be a Lotus Crystal!
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294  The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294  The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 4011577294

Sailor Mars,
Administrative Director. The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 2045764097

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Yunbuns
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! RMQswKAThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! H4RJ9NpThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sn1wjrpThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 8jCa1cOThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! A8E4GsN
The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 5:51 am

Congratulations!

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! DCbBtvOThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Chmia The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Yvbpgta
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sezuti10
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 6:52 am

WOOOOO.  The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 4189206859

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! EternalKnightbumpers The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! EternalKnight The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 7:04 am

Congrats my dear!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 2:49 pm

Congratulations, GhostKnight!  I'd noticed you're starting to get the hang of this forum, so it's only fitting that you've now advanced to a Pyramidal Crystal!

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite11The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! MercuryfanThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Fred_s10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Guess_10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite16The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite12
Avatar from Zoey900; Signature from Diana; Right Bumper from Moon Kingdom Forums.
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite15The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Donato10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! All_6_10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite12The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Sprite11
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
GhostKnight
Pyramidal Crystal

GhostKnight

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 3:22 pm

Thanks to all of you! The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 3827717276

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Tumblr_inline_o5x9bztZpO1syjjce_500
The Neptune to EK's Uranus
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 3:45 pm

Congratulations!

Higher, Further, Faster

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! VLrVQpThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! VLrwzFThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! VLrDuMThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Rumbellesprite_by_pallasmercury-d7egeroThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! CVFJdThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! CV31qThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! PLo5ILLThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! VLrNr6The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! VLrKMbThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! VLrzWe
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 4:06 pm

Congrats ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 6:20 pm

Congratulations GK! I hope to see you and Ek at more livestreams if possible. xD

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 20988_vThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 20988_sThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 36226_v
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Et1bWu6The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! UYgdPZBThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! IYzEL7The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Zm82bZIThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Fph3eELThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 7UeDrPrThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! AwbCmiFThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I2DGvTXThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! J3LPkpEThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! SA1eBrThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! WHso3iThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Z9nJOOhThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! VdeecePThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! TfS1i3GThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 6:24 pm

congratulations

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! MVbgdR5The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 46269_sThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 5WqjohK
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! JbHC4SpThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! PiG1PHRThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Q9zW8RBThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! RndOQtNThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! EaPA44aThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 93IiO2CThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Vhz6fFiThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! ZeTKpWNThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! SVM11a6The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Ug3TkOXThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Y0Oa9mLThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! BG8xyRtThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 9:13 pm

Congrats GhostKnight! The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 1984953407

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! J9l9ggtThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! ZljsmsfThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! HgsylbpThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! H72lzbbThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Zxye6pnThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Yd822b56The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Ya3a57x4The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! YbdpswhyThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Y99dsuseThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! YcjcugypThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Y87nx37bThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Yaj7ycqoThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Ycqmwry7The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Y7u2ahk5The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Y99n4uscThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Ybqgtlt7The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime11th May 2016, 3:27 am

Congratulations! Very Happy

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 1899901241 The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Y8ydnq10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! BeepNeeThe Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Zlglbz10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! 190603310 
~Siggies by Mercury, Mars, Neo-King Helios, and Pluto. Avi by Zoey900~
The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Pp_mar10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Qgqafc10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Ztebcp10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Csehnx10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Oaeg0a10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Igbrdv10The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! O9kof410The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! Pp_chi10

#TEAMPINKDONKEY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!   The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Raising of GhostKnight to Pyramidal Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Announcements & Site Updates-