HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Mafia - Day Five - End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10907
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 9:47 am

Light had to have been on to something. There is no other reason as to why he would have been killed off so early in the game. Looking back on his post:

Light wrote:
Addelyn & Small Lady - (nice to see you too both btw!) Both were very quick to jump on that little solitary comment that was all there was in the thread yet. Making me slightly suspicious of one of them, but (note to self mostly) not both: It seems too risky for two mafia members to jump on an innocent so quickly (if sportsnutd is lynched and proven innocent, all eyes would be on them). One would do just fine. Personal current theory: Addy and SL are not working together; only one (if any) is mafia.

Then we have Sailor Zelda - a bit quick to turn the tables on Addy. It could be that she's trying to cover for her partner's (sportsnutd) oopsie. But, well, I did think what she thought, so it doesn't strike me as particularly odd. But definitely worth noting for now.

He says that EITHER Addylen or Small lady are the mafia, not both-though all eyes are indeed on them since sportsnud was found to be innocent. Again, sorry sports! Like everyone else said, light actually voted for Small Lady-so there's a high chance that this is the very reason he was offed so early in the game. Most of us who've played previous with light know he's an excellent player.

Either way, I'm highly suspicious of small lady at this point, as well as addylen-though it's small lady that takes the priority of this suspicion due to lights vote.

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 10:17 am

Well Light dying after voting for me certainly does seem suspicious, its most likely just a coincidence since the mafia could probably see he is a pretty good player. The only reason he pointed me out was because I happened to agree with Addy and then made a big post, which if you go back and look at it, its not really a lot of text from it. It just looks big with the quotes in it.

But...thats how you play the game right? Or am I doing it wrong? ._.

I think it would also be important to look at who quickly jumped on the lynch vote for both me and then Sportsnutd.  The ONLY reason I actually decided to vote for Sports was due to his really suspicious behavior of editing and removing his vote, which unfortunately just turned out to be rookie mistakes. :/  I was going to refrain from voting because I didn't really have much to go on besides sports rookie mistakes. However when Light voted for me, Jupiterrose came in right after and she had some baseless arguments on why to vote me. That was odd in itself right there.

One other thing I think would be good to look at is to see who DIDN'T vote, we had several players not vote and I at least one who hasn't posted since they checked in. The mafia could have easily avoided lynching the first day because they saw we were all already infighting and pointing fingers at each other. Best stay out the fray right?

Its very possible that even though Nico hasn't even posted, she's just been lurking and could see who could potentially be a thread and has decided to start knocking out the good players one by one.

Don't forget we also have a cop who investigated someone last night. Maybe they'll share their findings?

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 10:19 am

Omg why don't I ever proofread my stuff...This part:
Small Lady wrote:
which if you go back and look at it, its not really a lot of text from it. It just looks big with the quotes in it.

Should actuallly say "Which if you go back and look at it, its not really a lot of text from me, just a few sentences. It just looks big with the quotes in it."

I really should proofread more -_-

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 10:33 am

Actually, both Addylen and Small Lady could be Mafia. Why? Because they wanted us to think what Light thought; that it would be weird for 2 Mafiosi to jump on sportsnutd. So we'd vote for one of them, and not suspect the other. Yeah, it's a BBBBIIIIIIGGGGG stretch, but it's not entirely impossible.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 11:02 am

Oh, and another thing: I think that the people who have been more active should be considered as Mafia members, because isn't the whole goal of the Mafia to kill as many Townies as possible? And won't voting and guessing just help achieve that goal?

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite
Posts : 8009
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 1:26 pm

Sailor Zelda wrote:
Oh, and another thing: I think that the people who have been more active should be considered as Mafia members, because isn't the whole goal of the Mafia to kill as many Townies as possible? And won't voting and guessing just help achieve that goal?

If we go by this, shouldn't we be looking at Jupiter Rose, and Diana as well? And also yourself, you've been quite active. 

You could always try not voting during the day period and not lynching anyone but that honestly doesn't get anyone anywhere. The Mafia just sits there and picks people off in the night phase. Lynching is a way for us to try and find the Mafia and is our only chance to try and kill them before they kill us. 

I do agree with Diana, there is a chance that the Mafia read our comments about Light being such a good player and decided to take him out. Thing is with this game, is you never really know. 

Right now I am heavily leaning towards Small Lady and Jupiter Rose. Small Lady for the reasons people have mentioned as I do agree with them and Jupiter Rose well... you're kind of making yourself look pretty guilty. You're going after people with accusations and no reasoning and you've been pretty defensive so far as well. 

Another Mafia tactic is actually to stay really quiet and not let people see you. We haven't really heard much from Nico.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 1:32 pm

Hey, I'm not saying I'm innocent. Just saying, that in my mind, it would make more sense for the Mafia to be active. It would also somewhat remove any suspicion from the Mafiosi, because you'd maybe expect them to lay low.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 1:44 pm

In the past activity, has had nothing to do with who had what roles. Sometimes it just so happened that we got a bunch of chatty townies who were on GC all day and sometimes it went the other way. This game is all about chit chatting and trying to find clues in others posts.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Nico
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1628
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 6:46 pm

Sorry for delay!
My father was hospitalized and my time is over ):
But I am not mafia, I'm twonie ):

___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki ❤️
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   5th May 2016, 7:40 pm

sorry about your father nico, however it was really strange for you to just say i'm a townie. no one was pointing finger at you. so there was not a reason to say that.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite
Posts : 8009
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 2:39 am

Aww Nico, I'm really sorry to hear about your father, I hope he's okay.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 2:55 am

It wasn't baseless, Brit o_o I echo everyone else but I'm not going to type out word for word that everyone else is saying as to why I think you're guilty >.>

Right now I think you're guilty because you went on this big long schpeel, just up there, as to why you're innocent and how Light being killed was just a coincidence because he is a good player. I think it's because he's a good player and he was onto something that he was killed. And he voted for you over Addy so he felt you were more suspicious than her. And now he's the dead one after accusing you. This is why you look suspicious. So is this baseless?

Addy looked suspicious because she imnediately said don't trust Light, which can be seen as a way to put the spotlight on him. Though to be fair, after a read-through again, Addy is not striking me as suspicious. So yes, thinking she could be mafia, right now, is baseless. 

But thinking you are mafia, Brit, is not. 

Now Zelda, I'm not gonna lie, you look suspicious yourself a bit. You suggested that Addy was trying to get the light away from her and put it on Light. Now you're saying I'm suspicious because...I'm chatty? That's not good reasoning. Because I made a baseless claim on Addy? That's not really a reason either because we all do it o_o especially at the start of the game. You also suggested we don't vote for anyone at the start. But then you seem to be in favour of lynching someone in case we get a slim chance of lynching mafia? You say you misunderstood but I don't know... >.> Maybe it's to try and throw us off. Light also thought you were suspicious because you turn the tables. Even though in his suspicion he was thinking sports could have been mafia and it turned out he wasn't, you could still be mafia.

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 4:22 am

I've already voiced my suspicions and things and don't really have anything to add besides what's already been said as to why certain people are suspicious. I just wanted to point out that Light was only a townie, not a cop. So while he seems to be good at this game and is generally right on at least some suspicions, we can't focus hugely on his suspicions because he was just a townie. He doesn't know who's Mafia and who's not, so he could be completely wrong and the people he finds suspicious could be completely innocent haha.

That said, I still find Small Lady, Addelyn, Jupiter Rose, and Sailor Zelda suspicious for reasons I've listed before and also for ones other people have mentioned =o This game has been hard lol

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 4:26 am

I changed my vote on Small Lady to Sportsnutd because he was making rookie mistakes and panicking over it. Like "aw crap, they busted me!". I thought that was obvious.  Swifty and I were catching him make the mistakes and edits and informing him on what he can and cannot do in mafia - like he cannot post after his last breath.

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8900
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 30
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 6:39 am

Diana wrote:
He doesn't know who's Mafia and who's not, so he could be completely wrong and the people he finds suspicious could be completely innocent haha.

While this is true, it just occurred to me that another reason he could be killed is that the mafia thought he's the cop. Which means his prediction is accurate. It would be a risky move to kill him right after an accusation, but the only reason they would do it is if they think he's the cop and it'd be worth it in the long run.

___________________________

  
Avatar & signature by Diana
 ♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 6:40 am

I suppose that's true too o.o Why does this game seem so much more complicated and harder than others haha

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12165
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 8:46 am

You have 9 hours 15 minutes to solidify your Lynch votes. 

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 8:48 am

Sailor Uranus wrote:
You have 9 hours 15 minutes to solidify your Lynch votes. 
No pressure or anything 

Kaya is right though - this is a tough one. I don't know who to vote for.

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 8:57 am

Y'know what... I'm gonna go ahead and
VOTE SMALL LADY.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 8:58 am

Sailor Zelda wrote:
Y'know what... I'm gonna go ahead and
VOTE SMALL LADY.


Could this be a tactic to throw us off your tail?? Hmmm

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 9:10 am

I wanna hear what Small lady has to say before I vote. Now Zelda voted without giving a reason. What's with that

Sorry for any spelling errors on moble now.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin Adoptables & OC Admin

Title : Formerly JupiterThunderCrash
Posts : 4762
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 20
Location : Dallas, Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 9:19 am

Wow, I've been a bit busy yesterday, but I've been reading these posts to catch up, and for me, the two most suspicious people here are Sailor Zelda and Brit. I'm pretty sure Light wasn't the cop though, but he was probably onto something when he died anyway.

I'm not dropping a vote yet either, but I still think at least one of them is Mafia.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 10:11 am

Jupiter Rose wrote:
It wasn't baseless, Brit o_o I echo everyone else but I'm not going to type out word for word that everyone else is saying as to why I think you're guilty >.>

The quotes below are what I was referring too.

Jupiter Rose wrote:
Brit you just. You look. Guilty lol. 

Vote Small Lady

Jupiter Rose wrote:
I am looking at your face. It's going like >3<

It was here that you immediately just agreed with Light and threw in a vote for me. Though you switched to sports later due to his odd behavior. I honestly just went along with Addy because I thought she had a point and was just excited to get the game going. Perhaps I shouldn't have, clearly I've shot myself in the foot. And thinking on what others have said, I think Addy should be looked into due to that. (Also quoting people and pointing out stuff is how you play the game. Every mafia game I've played with good players have done this. And those players usually win. Thus why my posts always seem long as I'm quoting people.)


Jupiter Rose wrote:
Right now I think you're guilty because you went on this big long schpeel, just up there, as to why you're innocent and how Light being killed was just a coincidence because he is a good player. I think it's because he's a good player and he was onto something that he was killed. And he voted for you over Addy so he felt you were more suspicious than her. And now he's the dead one after accusing you. This is why you look suspicious. So is this baseless?

Please look above about the baseless point. Because before when you voted for me you did not mention anything besides "You look. Guilty lol." And of course I"m going to be defending myself, the way things have played out with Sports and then Light, of course it makes all fingers point at me. I'm sorry that Sports had shady behavior that was really odd. As I said before, had he not panicked the way he did, I would have not voted for him. He very well could have been a rookie mafia with the way he was playing.


Jupiter Rose wrote:
Now Zelda, I'm not gonna lie, you look suspicious yourself a bit. You suggested that Addy was trying to get the light away from her and put it on Light. Now you're saying I'm suspicious because...I'm chatty? That's not good reasoning. Because I made a baseless claim on Addy? That's not really a reason either because we all do it o_o especially at the start of the game. You also suggested we don't vote for anyone at the start. But then you seem to be in favour of lynching someone in case we get a slim chance of lynching mafia? You say you misunderstood but I don't know... >.> Maybe it's to try and throw us off. Light also thought you were suspicious because you turn the tables. Even though in his suspicion he was thinking sports could have been mafia and it turned out he wasn't, you could still be mafia.

Now this, I can agree with. From the beginning, Zelda tried turning things back on Addy.


Jupiter Rose wrote:
Sailor Zelda wrote:
Y'know what... I'm gonna go ahead and
VOTE SMALL LADY.


Could this be a tactic to throw us off your tail?? Hmmm

I agree with you here!

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 10:17 am

Well I explained myself now. 

I am still conflicted though because now Zelda, along with what I said earlier, is randomly voting for Brit without any explaination as to why. But there is also that chance that Zelda is onto something and Brit wants us off her tail by trying to direct our attention to Zelda voting for her... 

It's all very sneaky 

Before I make any lynch decisions, I would like to hear from Zelda why exactly she's jumping the gun and going for Brit. *turns mic over to Zelda*

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 10:25 am

Well.  Here goes...
Brit didn't seem very suspicious at first. She did, however, seemed kind of quick to get the vote going against Sportsnutd, even though many people though it was just a mistake he'd made, saying what he did about not being in the Mafia. Light also said something about his suspecting Addy and/or Brit, but leaning more toward the latter, and look where he is now? She's also pretty quick to try to pin blame on others, like myself, Nico, and Jupiter Rose. And yes, I may have been acting a little suspicious, but I'm only trying to see this from every angle and what would make the most sense. 
So there's what I have to say. Take it as you will.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 10:28 am

Also forgive all the stuff I misspelled. Moblie's touchy man.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 10:29 am

Sailor Zelda wrote:
She's also pretty quick to try to pin blame on others, like myself, Nico, and Jupiter Rose. And yes, I may have been acting a little suspicious, but I'm only trying to see this from every angle and what would make the most sense. 
So there's what I have to say. Take it as you will.

Fair point on Brit trying to quickly pin the blame on someone else. However you admit you've been acting suspicious, too.

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 11:07 am

So it a toss up between Zelda and brit on who is suspicious right now. Both had good points.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 11:15 am

Sailor Zelda wrote:
And yes, I may have been acting a little suspicious, but I'm only trying to see this from every angle and what would make the most sense. 
So there's what I have to say. Take it as you will.

That argument could be said the same for me too. I'm trying to look at this from every angle too so is it fair to throw the blame my way when you are doing the same thing?

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Day Five - End   6th May 2016, 11:23 am

I can't even say one of you is more suspicious than the other, dammit. :bunnygrr:Somebody here is mafia and I want to know who. I've got a family to protect.

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
 

Mafia - Day Five - End

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Crown Fruit Parlor Archives-