The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Question about positions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Question about positions   16th May 2016, 1:07 am

I noticed that the link to artemis is gone and replaced with luna. Does this mean the position of artemis is omitted? Also, I've noticed some "senshi emitirus" titles below certain members, one example being Vbabe. Assuming these emitirus statuses are for those who were the admin of the senshi's titles the longest, why does vbabe no longer have her venus emitirus status? (If I'm wrong about what gave these individuals the emetrius status, please let me know!)

Or am I just overthinking and the reason certain things are no longer there is because there isn't enough room/the layout hasn't been edited to have all the images/links/whatever fit nicely?

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Question about positions   16th May 2016, 1:11 am

The position of Artemis was previously Media Director. Now Sailor Venus holds that job, so Artemis is no longer needed.

You are correct about the Emeritus status - and it does indeed no longer fit in Vbabe's profile now that she's admin again, but Queen will create another graphic to make sure her past services is still recognized. ^^

Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Question about positions   16th May 2016, 4:24 am

I have an awesome graphic now. (: I received permission to place it under my signature.

Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down

Question about positions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-