The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Light in Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 10:09 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 0Hw2Kdw

Lost in her own head, it took the sound of Mars's voice breaking the silence for Bellatrix to realize that their current course had changed. It was only then that she took notice of the body in the water, and she shivered involuntarily.

Bellatrix listened to her two remaining comrades, feeling a sense of dread and anticipation fill her. It seemed a dangerous thing to retrieve this body, though she had no reasons for that assumption. The others seemed concerned too. They had already found that the ferrywoman could not be trusted - so was this yet another scheme?

She straightened her posture, shifting to an easier position to stand from, and held her spear tightly in her grasp. "Just say the word," Bellatrix added, her voice soft. She would be ready should the need arise.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Y97whxc6[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Yc3hqps4[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Y9a8m54p[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Yaarnsvz[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Yal54fl7[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 12:31 pm

Sailor Callisto

Her shield tore through the scorpion, and she caught it as it spun back to her, watching as the scorpion died. Callisto reattached her shield and ran after the ok ther senshi, out of the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 2:51 pm

Quote :
The River
The Ferrywoman climbed onboard slowly, her wet, heavy robes falling back as a too-pale, bony arm grabbed the edge of the boat and pulled herself upward and rolled in, rocking the boat dangerously. She settled as three senshi eyed her critically; the attire of the pair were identical, but the wet one had a different build than the dry, so they were not clones. 

As promised, the ferry turned, realigning itself with its destination. Before a breath had passed, the wet ferrywoman joined the dry at the front of the boat, and they spoke quietly together, their voices too quiet for the three to hear properly, instead catching snatches of their conversation.
"So many?" the wet asked.
"I made a deal," replied the dry, "One full soul in exchange for their safe passage."
The wet was quiet. 
"One for three?"
"It was four," the dry corrected, "but one decided to stay behind," She chuckled softly. "Jumped right in after her."
"Her memories?" the other asked with some concern.
"All absorbed within the first few moments, as was the nature of the deal. Her soul shouldn't have lasted much longer."
The wet joined in the chuckle then, "So you really received more than what you bargained for."
"A good deal more," she replied happily, "He had a long life," she paused cheekily before adding, "and was mortal"
The other quietly gasped dramatically, "And he went in?" 
The dry nodded, causing the wet to giggle.
They were quiet. 

They were approaching the shore.

"So you made a deal?"
"Yes," the other replied slyly.
"To get them all across safely?"
"Why, I wouldn't've been able to leave without the rescuer if I had," she replied, sounding falsely aghast.
"So the deal was for..."
"As many as possible," she trailed, leading the other on.
They were quiet, the shore getting closer and closer.

"I never made such a deal," the wet quietly suggested.
"You didn't."
"You'd still get 'as many' across the river if --"
"Exactly," the dry cut her off. 

They were still for just a moment, before the Wet Ferrywoman suddenly turned and launched herself at Sailor Mars!

Wet Ferrywoman attempts to push Mars over the edge! [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n
Did it hit?
STR Check: Mars STR 2, Ferrywoman STR 10

Mars is thrown over the edge!
Mars will be under water for 3 turns! 
Memories
Mars loses Memory #2, and so has lost all memory of her Grandfather.

13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars underwater
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YxzMnW Bellatrix
10 Wet Ferrywoman
10 Dry Ferrywoman
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Tumblr_najmpfFsbl1tgfqygo3_1280
She couldn't hear what they were saying, but she didn't like their tone, despite how tickled they seemed to be about each other's responses, like two gossiping high school girls. Though her eyes were locked on them, as they got closer to the shore she saw a burst of flames coming from somewhere behind the treeline ahead --

And that's when she was shoved overboard. 

Cold water surrounded her; she had just barely thought to take a deep breath before she hit the water, and now she struggled to keep hold of the air in her lungs as her fall sent her deeper and deeper into the water. Her eyes open, she started kicking as hard as she could, glad, for once, to be in boots instead of high heels - no matter how uncomfortable kicking was at this point, the boots were tight fitting and near water-proof, and she did not enjoy the idea of continuing on barefoot.

Because she would continue on. 

Right after she BARBECUED BOTH OF THOSE CREEPS!

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 ThMyae[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 4jsq88
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EryTeT
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 UNUQgL
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Qq4GRc

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 WYxcDX[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 VfipPu[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 QcYyas[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 RCRME8[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 MwKWL7[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 WbL1DG[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 2tcOIq[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 JbCUuo[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 V4DbwT[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YtpCB5[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Mmp9t9[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Dx2prT
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 3:06 pm

Quote :
They dashed through the cemetery, their eyes on the goal ahead - the end of the cemetery and a columned patio of stone that led up to a pair of enormous and beautiful double doors, covered in stained glass. There had been no sign of Ribbon's "Handsome Man" out here, so he had to be hiding in ---

A shot is fired at the group from somewhere ahead and to the side!
Did it hit anyone?
Whom did it hit?
Achelois! [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 PPuxeT
How much damage?
--STR 10
--Shield -1
--ARM -3
----Total of 8 points of damage!

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 PPuxeTAchelois is hit! The force of the blow throws her into a small headstone encroaching on the path! As she pulls herself up, she'll read the name "Elysande".

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 ThMyae[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 4jsq88

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 WYxcDX[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 VfipPu[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 QcYyas[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 RCRME8[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 MwKWL7[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 WbL1DG[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 2tcOIq[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 JbCUuo[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 V4DbwT[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YtpCB5[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Mmp9t9[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 3:14 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 1666276025 Sailor Mercury [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 1666276025

She was too caught off guard to stop the other strange woman from shoving her friend off the boat, and she was forced to watch her disappear under the reflective surface.

"Rei!" The name slipped out of her mouth before she could even think, and she stood up in shock.

They shouldn't have hesitated. Mercury turned back to face the ferrywomen, a cold fury in her eyes.

"You promised us we would make it across safely. You promised her!" They knew who she was referring to.

"Shine Aqua Illusion!" Her hands directed the attack at the Wet Ferrywoman, all of her patience gone.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 3:18 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YIUfnUw

One moment they were running, the next something shot out from nowhere and hit Achelois. Andromeda skidded to a halt. < Wait! > she warned the others; they might be entering an ambush.

< Are you okay? > This bit she directed at Achelois. She ducked to make her a smaller target as she tried to pinpoint the source of the attack. It would be dangerous to try and get inside when they could not see their attacker.

< What do you want us to do? Approach with shields? Spread out and try to find the attacker? Send Widdle… er… Wigglebottoms… in? >

She was never going to get used to that creature's name.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 4ttFPcD[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 E2wqfIi [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Mercurysig [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ft6DXry[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Wedding1
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YgSg9XS [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 J9FkIOw [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 E92foQg [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 GGOnOmH [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 T6HQwOw [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 ZMIrfsf [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 4JvDpxl [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 3:21 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 7C92QEm

Sailor Leviathan's felt a hollow feeling in her chest when the ferry woman agreed to the deal. So this was it. If this plan failed and the others couldn't get her to the River of Memory after all this was over, then she'd lose her memories forever. She breathed deeply, trying not to panic. This was what she had to do now. She had to get the others across. Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars especially were too valuable to have their memories be lost here. She also knew she could trust Sailor Bellatrix with her memory-less self, after she had saved her life in the forest. And Shadow. Well, she didn't have to think twice of trusting him now.

She didn't think of her plan as being anything heroic. She was just doing what she thought would be best for the galaxy at that point. If anything, it was almost selfish.

After she heard about what had happened to Enoch on Planet Enyalius, she knew she had to act to reverse the others' anger toward him. He assumed the others had attacked him and left him for dead when they failed to communicate with him why he had been rendered unconscious and paralyzed. By sacrificing her memories here, she hoped that the others wouldn't be so cruel as to attack or potentially kill him again. Maybe even Neo Queen Serenity could name her as an ally and Planet Leviathan would have protection from the wrath of the all powerful Solar Senshi she imagined in her nightmares.

She thought all of these things until the ferry woman struck her in her side, knocking the infamous soldier of illusions out in a single blow.

---

Sailor Leviathan's eyes opened and stared out into the vastness of space. Her yellow eyes looked somewhat dull and lifeless as they slowly moved over to look at Shadow who had just been yelling for her to awaken.

She gasped, sat up and immediately began to back away from Shadow. There was a primal fear in her face as she began to look around her. She looked up in horror at the burning forest, not understanding at all what caused it to blaze in the first place. She then looked to Shadow.

"Who are you? How did I get here? Who...?"

She realized that she didn't know who she was. She reached toward her chest and pulled her hand forward, revealing a crystal that magical appeared out of what seemed to be water droplets. It was likely one of the more curious sailor crystals Shadow had seen. It was in the shape of a conch shell, though the crystal itself seemed to be only one piece of a larger whole. It was the left half of a bigger crystal. But this half itself was cracked and battered.

"This is me... but I don't know why I'm so broken. I know that I am a sailor soldier. My power resides over water and I can create images using tiny droplets. I can attack others with great bursts of it. I can also use the reflection of water as a portal to contact someone... someone... but I don't know anyone."

She immediately pulled it back within herself and blushed, perhaps out of embarrassment. She seemed entirely lost but hints of her old personality started coming in as she analyzed her situation.

"Do you know why I'm broken? Or who I even am? This really freaking sucks!"

She was so caught up in her dilemma and the flames of the forest that she didn't notice the battle on the ferry across the river behind her.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 H64bUab[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Uw13kz2[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 4boFGce
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 E92foQg [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 VjAIR46

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 13th June 2016, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 4:07 pm

Quote :
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury uses Shine Aqua Illusion! (4MP) and attempts to hit Wet Ferrywoman!
Did it hit?
Did it hit Dry ferrywoman?
How much damage?
--CTRL 8
--MP 2
----Total of 15 points of damage!

Round 1
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars underwater
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YxzMnW Bellatrix
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury
10 Wet Ferrywoman
10 Dry Ferrywoman

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Wigglebottoms-002
As Achelois fell back, having been thrown by some invisible force, the Chimera's eyes narrowed, and it immediately reared back its heads.

The Ram prepared spit!
The Dragon, her eyes on the general area where the invisible force might have come from, takes a deep breath and sends a jet of flames in that direction!
Its body charges forward, carelessly clambering over headstones towards the source, the Snake hissing as it whipped from side to side in an attempt to see where they were going. 
The Lioness roared a challenge!
Quote :

8 Dragon Head attempts to breathe fire at Hidden Target!
Did it hit?
--6 Critical Hit!
How much damage?
--CTRL 15
----Total of 17 points of damage!
Hidden Target is "Burned"!
How much damage?
How many rounds?

6 Lion Head uses Roar and attempts to spread the fire to other enemy targets in the area! 
Nothing happens!
Note: As none of the senshi have seen this attack before, they do not know what it means; the information will be relayed to Achelois.

20  Burned for 3 until end of round 2
16 Snake Head
14 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 PPuxeT Achelois 
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ce7eMA Andromeda Oberon Shield: 10
10 (Hidden Target)
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 ZukxCX Nocturnus Oberon Shield: 10
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 HUxoQV Sedna Oberon Shield: 10
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 L8yx0uCallisto 
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 IXZD7D Oberon
8 Ram Head
8 Dragon Head
8 Chimera Body 

6 Lion Head

It did not spread, Dragon stated, adrenaline clear in her mental voice.
Then it is alone! the Ram stated, staring at the burning region of graveyard, looking for any movement behind or between headstones, ready to spit.
The target is alone! Lioness conveyed to Achelois as they continued their forward march on the unseen target that had hurt their ally.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 6:26 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 0Hw2Kdw

It happened too fast to react in time - the resounding splash of Sailor Mars being shoved into the water seemed to echo around them.

Dammit! Bellatrix jumped to her feet, an angry growl on her lips. No! No more. This was not going to happen again! Enough of this treachery, she couldn't handle it anymore. She would not allow these witches to sap away another person's soul.

So much had already been lost...

The memory of losing Leviathan and Shadow threatened to break her, but the anger burned those thoughts away. It was because of these creatures that Leviathan and Shadow were gone!

A growl tore at her throat as Bellatrix embraced that inner rage, and lost herself to it.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Y97whxc6[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Yc3hqps4[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Y9a8m54p[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Yaarnsvz[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Yal54fl7[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 9:54 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Achelo10
There they were!  The doors were insight now! Soon she would be ripping Enya's crystal from his dead hands.  Finally she could-Achelois felt the pain in her shoulder as she lost her balance, tripping over grass mounds she fell hard against one of the many small headstones that lined the graveyard path.  For a moment, she found herself drowning in the deep rage that was nestled inside her, she had been so close and now another interruption to keep her separated from what was left of Enya.  She felt the red seep into her vision as she heard a distance voice in her head, Wigglebottoms was attacking.  She would destroy whoever dared think they could stop her.  Her staff resting on the ground next to her, Achelois's tense hand reached for it as she rested another on the headstone she had fallen against.  She had barely glanced at the stone before her green eyes had moved to the new battlefield, almost immediately they were drawn back to the face and name that this grave marked.  

She recognized that face, in the brief second it took for her eyes to land on the name she had hoped against hope that it wasn't who she thought it was.  It seemed fate was not on her side and had not been for some time.  Her long fingers gripped the stone as she looked at the face that seemed to stare back at her.  Memories of their time with Elysande flooded to the front of her vision.  How could I have been so blind?  Wigglebottoms discovery of the enemies number pulled her back to the graveyard, to the stone face staring up at her.  So many of her own had been wronged, so many whose fates were torn from them by early death.  The balance of the universe was off, this was unacceptable to one so concerned with the balance of life and death, such as Achelois.  Her anger shifted, it was different from the blind rage she had held only moments ago.  In it's place there was now a cold determination fueled by the fire that burned rampant.  She was beginning to piece together an endgame plan.

She called out her satisfaction to the Chimera as her brain ran through the information given to her.  
{ Good thinking, that was a wonderful strategy.  Keep them busy, or kill them, whichever you prefer. }

< Whoever attacked just now is alone. >

Achelois glanced down at the headstone one more time, the resolution in her eyes deepening.  

< Handle it if you like, I'm going to try for the door again. > A glance in the direction of Wigglebottoms before she took off for the doors again.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 12:52 am

< I’ll cover you, > she told Achelois and followed running, making sure she was on the side where the attack had come from before, so that in case another one came she’d be hit first. She still had her shield up, so she wasn’t too worried.

She released Ripple Shard as she went, facing sideways toward the source of the unknown enemy.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 4ttFPcD[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 E2wqfIi [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Mercurysig [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ft6DXry[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Wedding1
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YgSg9XS [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 J9FkIOw [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 E92foQg [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 GGOnOmH [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 T6HQwOw [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 ZMIrfsf [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 4JvDpxl [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EfXLP8m 
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 5:23 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 L32EGwz

When a shot rang out and Sailor Achelois was thrown to the side, Sailor Nocturnus dropped to the ground. The smallest of their party tried to make herself as flat as possible, her mind racing with the potential of other attacks in their direction. Perhaps her next move should be into the headstones, to seek cover there, but that was where their attacker had come from. There was more commotion issuing forth, but although she turned her head she couldn't quite see what the Chimera was doing, just the direction it was headed—towards the shooter. It wasn't until she heard Achelois voice that she could feel her heart unclench in her chest; the blonde was still alive.

She scrambled back to her feet and watched Andromeda and Achelois continue forwards, the Chimera busy with the shooter. Sailor Nocturnus didn't want to get left behind—especially not in this terrible place of loss.

< Quick, let's follow! > she urged Sailor Oberon, her small legs already running, although she tried to keep her body low to avoid becoming the next target. Her eyes glanced towards the commotion with the Chimera, and she took a deep breath, hoping to at least assist somewhat. So far she had done so little on this mission and the previous.

"Ecliptic Rotation!" she cried, still in motion, directing the scatter of stars towards where the Chimera fought.

< I'm trying to help; I'm really sorry if my aim is poor! > she tried to tell the Chimera, wondering if it would understand her—forgetting that it could not hear her. At least her stars should only seem like a slight annoyance to something so tough if it did misfire...

Attack:

Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 5:43 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

< Go, we've got this, > Sedna urged as she summoned her halberd once more and looked around for the enemy. Hiding while attacking, what cowardice. At least make yourself visible after you attack, what honour was there in this?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:25 am

He was grateful that the young lady had managed to survive her plunge into the memory-sucking river. However, the first question to leave her lips prompted Shadow to reflect upon his identity, which exposed the unsettling fact that the river had eroded a substantial number of his own memories as well.

First of all, who was he? Was Shadow his real name?
... No, it was a nickname given through his association with a certain group of people that he could no longer remember. 

Cringing at the fact that he had not fared much better than his companion, Shadow breathed in slowly and attempted to deliver an answer with as much composure as he could manage. "My name is Jasper, and I am-" The man in black shook his head, as if his memories weren't fitting together properly. "I was once a soldier of the Dark Kingdom. I vaguely remember coming here to prevent some tragedy."

Jasper watched Leviathan reveal her oddly exotic Sailor Crystal, curious as to why she exposed the essence of her being to someone she was unable to recall. This prompted another trip down Memory Lane, with all its potholes and orange barricades. An uncomfortable feeling of anxiety crossed his eyes, cheeks and lips as he tried to remember. He wouldn't admit it, but the sensation was only made worse with the awareness that the girl was looking to him for answers.

"We may have travelled together. Someone with us set these trees ablaze to drive off some unpleasant creature, and then we found this river. After I went in to rescue you, I forgot everything I could remember about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:58 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_o2a1e7eIZY1sdkbsy_540
He followed Nocturnus without a word. To float allowed him not to stagger under Achelois' anger and he made sure he wouldn't be in the youngest senshi's way while she attacked. He hoped they would be done here quickly enough for splitting up never seemed to do them much good. He doubted bringing this up would be a good idea so instead he made sure those fighting were protected still. Maybe that would be the only thing he'd be able to do during this mission. Fighting one invisible enemy while so many of his allies were around could only lead to friendly fire.

< The creature cannot hear you. >

He simply commented as the chimera's mind wasn't connected with his. He gripped his blades tightly, mostly present as reinforcement. If Andromeda and Achelois were to need a hand, he trusted Andromeda to at least communicate with them.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EternalKnight [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:47 am

Quote :
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YxzMnW Bellatrix is in a rage! Bellatrix goes BERSERK! (2MP)
Bellatrix's strength triples!
STR =27
Bellatrix cannot direct her attacks! Bellatrix's attack will be determined by die roll!
Bellatrix will be in Berserker mode for:
--The Amethyst Amulet Glows! -2!
----Total of 4 rounds!

12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YxzMnW Bellatrix attacks
Dry Ferrywoman!
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--STR 27
----Total of 29 points of damage!

Quote :
The Dry Ferrywoman hadn't even seen the freezing attack coming - she had hear the splash and, with a smile, continued on their merry way - even if that senshi resurfaced, she'd have to swim to shore, losing even more memories --- but then the freezing-cold water struck her and she nearly lost her oar -- she had barely started to turn around when she was horrendously stabbed. If she had to breathe, she would have choked; instead, blood just welled up inside of her. She looked down first, to see if the weapon or attack had gone straight through; it hadn't. She turned to see the tallest of them, a senshi in orange and magenta, stare down at her with red-irised eyes.

If this body didn't survive there would be another to inhabit before long, but waste not, want not.
10 Dry Ferrywoman attempts to attack Bellatrix! [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YxzMnW
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--STR 10
--ARM -3
----Total of 8 points of damage!

Round 1
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars underwater until the end of round 3
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YxzMnW Bellatrix STR 27; Random Attack; Berserk until the end of round 4
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury
10 Wet Ferrywoman
10 Dry Ferrywoman

End of Round One.
Round Two Begins

Lost Memories
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars loses a memory! #5
Mars no longer remembers Her Silver Millennium lifetime and sacrificing herself for Princess Serenity!

Do enemies spot Mars?
How many?

A Vampire Squid, Giant Eel, and two Frilled Sharks spot Mars and start to swim over!

Round 2
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars underwater until the end of round 3
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YxzMnW Bellatrix STR 27; Random Attack; Berserk until the end of round 4
10 Wet Ferrywoman
10 Dry Ferrywoman
A Vampire Squid, Giant Eel, and two Frilled Sharks arrive turn 3

Quote :
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ce7eMA Andromeda uses Ripple Shard (4MP) and attempts to attack the Hidden Target!
Did it hit?
--6 Critical hit!
How much damage?
--6 Critical damage!
--CTRL 6
--MP 2
--Armor -2
----Total of 12 points of damage!

Quote :
Her hideout was becoming a trap, and they were still getting away. Her eyes narrowed on Andromeda, and she dropped to the ground, aiming potentially her last shot.

10 Hidden Target attempts to shoot Andromeda [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ce7eMA
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--STR 10
--Armor -4
----Total of 9 points of damage taken from Oberon Shield

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 ZukxCX Nocturnus uses Ecliptic Rotation(4MP) towards Hidden Target!
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--CTRL 9
--MP 2
--Armor -2
----Total of 10 points of damage
Quote :
The bullet flew true, but bounced off harmlessly. She scowled and started backing up, pulling herself to her feet as two of them entered the Palace, her anger rising, but she trusted they would be taken care of inside -- Suddenly a shockwave of stars exploded all around her and she winced, ducking, but was hit by several pieces of energy shrapnel. She needed to escape, to find higher ground and try again.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 HUxoQV Sedna attempts to find Hidden Target!
Perception Check:
Hidden Target remains hidden!

20  Burned for 3 until end of round 2
16 Snake Head
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ce7eMA Andromeda Oberon Shield: 1
10 (Hidden Target)
8 Ram Head
8 Dragon Head
8 Chimera Body 

6 Lion Head
Ram preened with the compliment, his eyes ever set on finding the enemy. Achelois would escape to find their Master and they got to play. 

It was a good day.

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:54 am

She couldn't keep her eyes on her attack, but she knew it had hit something. Nocturnus resisted the urge to cheer, knowing she had to keep running. Achelois and Andromeda were closer and closer to the doors of the terrifying palace ahead. She need to reach them soon; she did not want to wind up separated this time. She remembered everything that had happened in the maze when she wound up away from the rest of the group.

Over all of it, somehow she registered Oberon's comment.

"Thank you, Wigglebottoms!" she called to the Chimera. Maybe it couldn't hear her quiet voice as she continued running, but it felt rude somehow not to address the creature. She hoped it would be successful in continuing to fight their unseen attacker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 9:04 am

Quote :
Achelois makes it to Galactica Palace and the doors open wide to admit her, gliding away without resistance, leading her into a great hall lined in beautiful columns and a breathtaking mosaic floor made with crystalline tiles of every hue imaginable, blending together to create a pathway of rainbows stretching out before her; it should have been beautiful in the light through the colored glass windows behind them... but barely any light made it through the windows. 

Andromeda enters Galactica Palace.

The air was clean, but the light was grey in this place. As Achelois's eyes adjusted to the half-light, she stepped forward, her boots echoing outward to announce her presence better than any knock might have. The moment her feet touched the crystalline path, images started to appear on the walls, from gothic patterns to full out depictions of hatred and evil, moving and sharing more of their story with every step she took. Everything bad about life was on display on the walls on either side of the pathway, and the gloom that accompanied them was almost stifling.

The great hall ended nearly 100 meters away in a throne that stretched up the wall, shrouded in darkness so thick it was hard to make out whether someone were sitting there, or if it were empty.

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 9:09 am

Oberon hesitated between both groups, filtering so his own annoyance wouldn't be felt in the connection. He grumbled inaudible words under his breath, unheard anyway considering how everyone was scattered, then flew behind the group entering the palace. If Callisto and Sedna were to be separated from the group, being with the chimera would protect them and his shields were still there.

But he didn't want to stand in a graveyard while he could at least kept being useless while shielding those who needed it more.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EternalKnight [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 EternalKnightbumpers
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 9:19 am

She felt something hit her shield, grateful it had been her and not Achelois, whose shield had been used up. Their path to the palace was unimpeded now and she followed the older senshi inside as the doors swung open easily, as if welcoming them. How strange, when clearly at least one person had tried to stop them from entering.

The palace itself was beautiful, and this being her first time here, she couldn’t help but look at the colors, on the floor, on the images on the wall that started appearing. She couldn’t understand all of it, but the gist was clear; it was about the balance of the universe, caught in a constant war between good and evil.

She could not see if they were alone, but assuming they were about to meet the foe that had evaded them since the maze planet, she uncorked and drank her Invigoration Potion to boost her Strength in preparation.

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 9:35 am

He looked around when finally his wings took him inside and allowed himself to land on the cold palace floor, his toes curling slightly from the short discomfort. The strange limit his wings seemed to suffer from was getting annoying and put more strain on them than anything. Walking would have to do for now. He was slightly bothered by not being able to fight in his own way, more than four inches needed in order to jump as he usually did.

The palace was a beautiful place, but just as Enyo's was, the danger probably was as great if not greater. Architectural sightseeing would need to wait. He brushed his amulet, calling on to receive more powers from Oberon and basking silently in the familiar presence in another corner of his mind.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 9:48 am

Sailor Nocturnus made it inside, her dark eyes adjusting quickly to the sudden lack of light. This semi-darkness... it felt familiar, somehow. Perhaps just the impression of a memory of home, in her mother's endless stars. The child kept her focus on the women in front who had entered before her. She could see the glint of Achelois' blonde hair even in this grayed world.

The girl hardly noticed or admired the beautiful mosaic flooring or the elaborate stained glass windows, so devoted was she to not separating herself from those ahead of her. That did not mean, however, that she failed to notice the horrors projected on the walls of the pathway that Sailor Achelois walked. Nocturnus felt her stomach twist as she followed, the moving pictures too graphic and eye-catching to ignore, even as she tried to keep herself alert for other danger in this seemingly-empty-but-assuredly-deadly palace. Her young mind could barely process it all, but she struggled to keep fear from overwhelming her as she continued onward.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 11:37 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 7C92QEm

The soldier of illusions closed her eyes and nodded to Jasper's introduction. It seemed they both were in this strange state of being lost. Jasper at least had some clue who he was and why they were here though, providing at least some context for the two to go off of.

"Tragedy?" she asked with wide eyes. "If we're here to prevent evil... then we must not be evil! I bet... oh my gosh, I bet I'm some kind of hero! Don't you think? Look at the way I'm dressed! I'm mostly in white and I think white is different from the darkness of this evil place. Look how I seem to glow despite the sadness around us!"

She twirled around as the pink of hair seemed to blaze with the backdrop of flame.

"If you don't know who I am and I don't know who I am, then I will call myself Sailor Light for the time being, since I'm a hero and apparently into illusions and all that. It's incredibly nice to meet you, Jasper. Thank you for fishing me out of this suspicious river."

She hummed and pondered further.

"You said you actually remember some things. I... I don't recall anything, but if we're here to prevent something, I bet whatever enemy is here made us forget so that we couldn't do anything. Using a cowardly trick like that means they must be really freaking weak themselves! It'll be a piece of cake to defeat them! But where to start? Should we swim across this river to find them?"

Light didn't seem to understand what had taken her memories in the first place.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 H64bUab[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Uw13kz2[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 4boFGce
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 E92foQg [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 12:17 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Crysta10

Her first attack had missed its intended target, but crashed successfully into their own ferrywoman. The boat stopped moving, and she heard a growl from Bellatrix before the same ferrywoman had a spear stabbed into her.

The brutality of the move was startling, but Mercury wasn't feeling very caring at the moment anyway. She had already confirmed they weren't alive in the first place, and anything that slowed these reanimated bodies down was welcome.

"Shine Snow Illusion!" She followed up with a wider blast of frigid air and snow at the two enemies.

She refused to let this boat go without Mars, not after losing so much already. A small part of her mind wondered if Mars was even coming back up, or were her memories being drained out already, but she refused to dwell on that possibility.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sailor10

Seeing how the Chimera was taking of the hidden threat well enough, Callisto didn't summon her shields again. instead, she ran into the palace after Achelois, Andromeda, Oberon and Nocturnus. They must be close to finding Sailor Enyalius now...
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 12:21 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Deciding that staying with the group would be her best advantage, she moved with them, intending to see this through until the end.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 12:49 pm

Quote :
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury uses Shine Snow Illusion (5MP) and attempted to hit both ferrywomen!
How much damage?
--CTRL 8
--MP 3
----total of 12 points to be potentially split! 6 points per target if hit!
Did it hit Wet Ferrywoman?
--6! Critical hit!
Wet Ferrywoman is frozen! She will be frozen for 
turns!
Did it hit Dry ferrywoman?
--6! Critical hit!
Dry Ferrywoman is frozen! She will be frozen for
turn!

Round 2
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 YxzMnW Bellatrix STR 27; Random Attack; Berserk until the end of round 4
10 Wet Ferrywoman
frozen until the end of round 4!
10 Dry Ferrywoman frozen until the end of round 3!
A Vampire Squid, Giant Eel, and two Frilled Sharks arrive turn 3

Quote :
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ce7eMA Andromeda uses an Invigoration Potion to increase her Strength!
Strength increases by 5 for the next fight!

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 IXZD7D Oberon uses MP Amulet to restore 10 MP

13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ce7eMA Andromeda Oberon Shield: 1
The Senshi disappeared into the giant building, but where was their target? 

Quote :
Does Wigglebottoms find the hidden target?
No

Hidden target attempts to escape!
Did they make it?
--6 critical!

The Hidden Target leaves the area, burned but alive!

The battle is over. Wigglebottoms is unaware, and so will put themselves on guard duty outside the door.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 12:51 pm

Quote :
"Who dares enter the stronghold of Master Chaos?" a familiar feminine voice boomed, echoing through the chamber ominously, seeming to come from everywhere and yet nowhere. 

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 LittleNocturnusNocturnus recognizes the voice!
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 PJkdMFIt's Ribbon! 

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:22 pm

She paused when she heard the voice, wondering why it sounded a tad familiar yet she couldn’t place it. She continued onward, then, wanting to see the face on the throne. “We are sailor soldiers, and we’ve come to reclaim what’s ours.”

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:28 pm

Quote :
The voice hesitated, then continued without wavering, "And what, pray tell, is that? All in this Galaxy is His by Right; forsake your claim and leave, and you may let live another day."

Perception Check: 9
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Ce7eMADoes Andromeda recognize the voice?
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 PPuxeTDoes Achelois recognize the voice?

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:33 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 Achelo10
"'Master' Chaos will not be given such an offer," Achelois shot back, striding ever forward towards the throne at the back of the room, her voice dripping in fury, each word as though cut off by her own teeth. Her pronunciation of "Master" was both sarcastic and damning, her heart barely trembling at the realization that Enyalius might have responded in exactly the same way, were she there. They were together, and they would be together, and no pompous murderer of children would be allowed to remain alive for any period of time after. "Stand aside and you may yet live."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Light in Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-