The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Light in Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th May 2016, 4:55 pm

Quote :
The ferryman turned then, her pupils mere pinpoints in her head and a large, creepy grin on her face. "Now, let's talk payment."

Quote :
A die is rolled.
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 PPuxeT[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ce7eMA[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 ZukxCX[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 IXZD7D[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 L8yx0u[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 HUxoQV
Suddenly, she thrust out her oar, hitting Callisto in the throat and knocking her backwards out of the boat!

Callisto falls into the River Lethe! 
Callisto will be able to resurface in 
turns! 
Each turn (starting with this one) will result in the loss of a random memory. These memories will remain lost until either the Waters of Mnesmosyne are found, or the end of the event.

Turn One 
Callisto loses a memory!
Callisto is unable to remember becoming Sailor Callisto while defending her school with the other Galilean Moon senshi.

In the distance, coming swimming closer, are three enemies, all of which are familiar to Callisto from planets Andromeda and Leviathan!
Vampire Squid
Monstrous Eel
Frilled Shark

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 ThMyae[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 4jsq88
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EryTeT
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 UNUQgL
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Qq4GRc

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 WYxcDX[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 VfipPu[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 QcYyas[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 RCRME8[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 MwKWL7[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 WbL1DG[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 2tcOIq[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 JbCUuo[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 V4DbwT[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 YtpCB5[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Mmp9t9[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Dx2prT
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th May 2016, 5:46 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Crysta10

"I could call her communicator, but she's only a few minutes out of sight," Mercury said. Trying to get her to answer would just slow her down. "We shouldn't lose any time if we wait here for Mars." She'd rather go into the forest all together than have Mars trailing behind without direct guidance.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Sailor24

Callisto sat on one side of the boat, watching the water as they were ferried across the river. She was only half listening to the occasional words exchanged between people, but it was mostly silence. Until their river-guide turned around to face them. Payment? 

The oar slammed her in the throat, and she tipped back over the side as she gasped for air. Callisto was underwater the next moment, struggling against the river's flow as her clothes bogged her down. Even as she reoriented herself towards the surface. something felt wrong, like her head was filling with cotton. Was she drowning? It was hard to concentrate. 

The various monsters swimming her way gave her something to focus on, and Callisto started swimming upward, trying to beat them to the surface. The last thing she needed to do was have a fight underwater, but if they got closer, she'd try to form a shield to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th May 2016, 11:34 pm

"I gotta agree with Bellatrix here," Sailor Leviathan chimed in. "We need to move forward. Those saps ahead of us can't plan crap for sh*t. They're likely dying right now if they're not already dead. Sailor Mars needs us less than those idiots need us... unless the stories about her aren't true and she's actually a giant baby."

The rebellious soldier smirked and looked ahead to the forest.

"Say, why did only Mercury and Mars come anyway? You'd think the fate of the universe would be important enough for New Queen Selena to show up. Ah well. I'm strong enough to account for both of my subordinates and more!"

What had made Leviathan backtrack in her development as a soldier worthy of praise? Something was wrong. Was she really not afraid of this dark place?

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 H64bUab[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Uw13kz2[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 4boFGce
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 E92foQg [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th May 2016, 11:55 pm

On any other day, or any other year considering how downhill this one had gone already, Mercury would have not allowed Sailor Leviathan's callous comments work their way under her skin. She was 900 years old enough to shrug off schoolyard level taunting. But today, her patience and nerves were worn thinner than usual.

If anyone was paying close attention to her, they would notice the slight twitch of her facial muscles before she regained control again. Mercury could take insults to her direct person just fine, but she was very protective of her fellow Solar Senshi.

"We were- and still are- extremely busy spread out across the galaxy in an attempt to slow Chaos down on other planets," she said. There was a layer of ice to her speech now. Whatever nerve Leviathan had struck, it was clearly a sore one.

They'd sacrificed a lot to keep Chaos at bay, and she would not let those sacrifices be made light of. This war wasn't a joke. 

"Neo Queen Serenity is responsible for all of Earth and our Solar System. Her post is almost equally as important as this mission." Putting all of one's eggs in a single basket was a foolish plan, and she bet Chaos would love to finally get its hands on Earth and the Silver Crystal if they left it unguarded to explore the Galaxy Cauldron. Mercury would rather die on this mission without Serenity's help than risk her friend's safety.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 1:08 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 0Hw2Kdw

Somehow, a few minutes felt like an eternity at the moment. Why hadn't they started moving yet? Bellatrix shifted position to try and assuage her need for action, her body almost aching at staying still. A few minutes wouldn't make a huge difference in the long run, she reminded herself.

A part of her still wanted to protest, but when Leviathan agreed with her, Bellatrix found herself being a little less keen on her previous convictions. Perhaps she was being rash in this. Besides, Mercury was a lot more experienced than she, and if Mercury believed it to be okay to wait, then it had to be. Right?

Deciding to go and look around so as to relieve some more tension from her muscles, an alarming thought occurred to her before she began to move. "What if Mars comes crashing down like we did? The Crone isn't here anymore to stop her fall." She paused, concerned, and glanced up at the sky. "She could get seriously hurt."

Or die, she wanted to add, but didn't.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Y97whxc6[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Yc3hqps4[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Y9a8m54p[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Yaarnsvz[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Yal54fl7[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 1:58 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 YIUfnUw

Clearly Achelois wasn’t in a talkative mood, so Andromeda left her alone with her thoughts.

And a second later, something else happened that quickly distracted her attention. The ferrywoman spoke of payment, and payment apparently meant knocking one of them off the boat. What the hell?!

She cursed as Callisto fell off the boat.

A single chain shot out from her left bracelet into the water where Callisto had fallen, its other end quickly embedding itself on the boat.

“Callisto! Grab the chain!” she called out, grabbing it to prepare to pull her out.

What ever happened to negotiations that didn’t involve dumping people in a river?!

Quote :
OOC: I don't know if Callisto is visible from the boat or not. If she is, Andromeda likely would have the chain wrapped around her rather than telling her to grab it.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 4ttFPcD[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 E2wqfIi [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Mercurysig [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ft6DXry[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Wedding1
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 YgSg9XS [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 J9FkIOw [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 E92foQg [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 GGOnOmH [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 T6HQwOw [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 ZMIrfsf [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 4JvDpxl [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 5:23 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 L32EGwz

Of course it couldn't be that easy!

The ferryman knocked Callisto overboard, the woman's unsavory grin and constricted pupils distorting her evil expression. Nocturnus barely had a moment to react—there was no time to interfere with the actions of the one whose boat they rode on. Now someone from their team was separated and submerged. Considering her earlier doubts about the water and its safety, she could only hope that she was wrong.

The small sailor soldier turned to look over the edge of the boat, mindful not to slip into the river herself, while still trying to stay defensively alert to any negative actions from their guide. Could she see Callisto? Could she see anything else in the water? It was so bright and reflective; if there was anything else in there with their comrade, Nocturnus couldn't say.

Thankfully Andromeda reacted more quickly, providing a chain to try and tow their fellow sailor soldier from the depths.

Nocturnus turned her attention fully back to the cloaked figure, eying the oar with mounting tension. Was she going to strike again? And who? She wanted to ask if there was more payment still due, but feared that doing so would unnecessarily endanger the group. In the moment that she hit Sailor Callisto, the ferryman looked everything other than "well adjusted".
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 5:42 am

"Yeah, it's always about your Earth and your Solar System. I'm here because I was asked to come here. My planet, Planet Leviathan, is putting itself at risk for me to be here, because we know the universe is far more important than just us. My best friend knew I would be able to help save this universe when the others inevitably failed after rushing in. Guardian Leviathan asked me to be here too. She finally has acknowledged me as a true sailor soldier."

Sailor Leviathan was lying again. She bit her lip and looked down on the ground at her last sentence. She was hiding something. It was clear that most of her story was true but part of it was made up. But what?

"Though I suppose Sailor Moon could take a break," she said with a smug smile. "After all, she did make this journey to save you and your friends from what I recall of my past life. Couldn't quite make it here in time to stop her from getting all sappy with big boss Sailor Galaxia. I owe her one for saving my soul, even if that wasn't her intention. I'll call this a wash."

Seemed like this was Leviathan's way of being "kind." Shadow might have noticed especially that she called Neo Queen Serenity, "Sailor Moon." She was a huge fan of the manga based on the woman's time as a sailor guardian so this was likely her way of showing respect.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 H64bUab[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Uw13kz2[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 4boFGce
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 E92foQg [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 VjAIR46

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 26th May 2016, 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 6:45 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Tumblr_najmpfFsbl1tgfqygo3_1280
Mars streaked through space with a scowl of determination on her face, her Sailor Wings all but throwing her body forward with the force of each wing beat. She searched Sagittarius Zero Star critically, amethyst eyes narrowed, spotting a small dot near the mid-point of the river that snaked around the middle ground, but another group almost below her drew her eyes more. Sensing a change before it could happen, she prepared for the catch, bracing herself for the swift downward pull in a way that would allow her to roll out of it comfortably. When it came, she was ready, rocketing out of the sky like a red bullet in a satin skirt.

As she approached the ground she went into a well-practiced roll that took her back to her feet with the momentum of the fall, and in the span of a moment she was with Mercury, standing right beside her, their arms touching and her head leaning in towards her in a quiet greeting between friends who had been separated for months, but immediately she noticed something was wrong - Mercury looked agitated, and Mercury was never agitated. The pain and hurt in her eyes reflected Rei's own, but it seemed less like something battling below the surface, and more like something dragged up, fresh on her mind. First things were first, but she wouldn't let that pass. They had enough distractions to work with, enough weight on their minds and their hearts, and if she could put whatever was bothering Mercury to rest, she would.

Her voice was tense as she dispensed with business, first. "I saw the others ahead, crossing the river beyond this forest. The trees don't feel right," she stated, expressing the foul psychic feelings radiating from the canopy of trees ahead of them, "Is there a faster path through?"

Quietly, she added, "What's wrong?"

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 ThMyae[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 4jsq88

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 WYxcDX[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 VfipPu[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 QcYyas[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 RCRME8[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 MwKWL7[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 WbL1DG[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 2tcOIq[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 JbCUuo[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 V4DbwT[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 YtpCB5[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Mmp9t9[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 6:48 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Wigglebottoms-002
She pushed one over, the Lioness reported, a growl rumbling in her throat.

Immediately the other heads turned to look. 

< We kill? > they asked Achelois, though shifting their bulk in the boat made it rock greatly.

Quote :
Battle Round One

They are unable to see Callisto or the other enemies in the water! The reflection off the waves is too great!

Andromeda's chains are unable to penetrate the water!

Past EXP 
Andromeda gains 20 EXP!
Andromeda levels up! Andromeda is level 7! 
As this is late, andromeda can use her points asap!
Andromeda has 1/80 points towards level 8. 

Callisto gains 10 EXP!
Callisto has 19/60 points towards level 6.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 7:23 am

Shadow dragged his hand over his face when Leviathan piped up and offered absolutely nothing of value to their current discussion. What was she hoping to prove - that Mercury cared enough for her friends to get upset over some childish boasting? As much as the former Dark Kingdom soldier had befriended Leviathan, he neither needed nor wanted to make excuses for her mouth.

Sailor Mars arrived, perhaps more expediently than Shadow would have otherwise given her credit. He had some initial doubts as to whether or not this was the real senshi of fire, but her heartfelt greeting to Sailor Mercury burned away his lingering suspicions. Invigorated by the presence of the priestess, Shadow raised his sword towards the grove.

"I'll cut a path right now. Mercury, could you point me towards the tracks you found?"

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 7:44 am

OOC:

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 8:34 am

Mercury frowned, but didn't speak any further about it. She realized that she was overreacting and and needed to put those emotions aside for now, but did Leviathan not understand that it wasn't about one planet over another? Were they not supposed to care about their own home system? Protecting the Silver Crystal was important for keeping this Sailor War winnable at all.

Her visor beeped again, and she tore her gaze away to the sky to see the streak of red marking Mars' descent. Mars was grounded and by her in an instant, and Mercury's tension melted a bit when she greeted her. It had been months since they had been together in the same place, and despite working with other senshi during that time, she had felt that absence acutely.  

"This place simply brought up bad memories, don't worry about it..." Mercury replied to Mars, forcing the rest of her irritation to the back of her mind for the time. There was no point in getting Mars riled up over it too, they didn't have time for it.

Now that everyone was here, they could start moving. 

"Unfortunately, I don't think we can avoid the forest." She didn't doubt that there was something sinister going on. "We can follow the first group's path in a hopefully shorter time." Her visor highlighted the tracks again, and Mercury walked towards the forest's edge. Shadow's blade caught her eye, and she was happy that they wouldn't have to burn a path through haphazardly. 

"Their tracks start about here and head straight forward for the time being," she said, pointing out the spot. "I'll guide you as you cut, Shadow." Mercury tuned around to face the other three senshi again. "The rest of us should keep close together. Don't stray from the path, and keep your eyes open for anything potentially dangerous. We need to be able to protect the others' backs."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 8:44 am

Her chains could not reach into the water. She turned toward the ferrywoman with frustration, standing up to shield Nocturnus lest she become the next target.

“What did you mean, payment? Can we not talk about this before you knock people over?”

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 4ttFPcD[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 E2wqfIi [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Mercurysig [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ft6DXry[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Wedding1
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 YgSg9XS [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 J9FkIOw [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 E92foQg [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 GGOnOmH [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 T6HQwOw [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 ZMIrfsf [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 4JvDpxl [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EfXLP8m 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 9:11 am

"You need to get across, I require souls. What is there to talk about?" The ferrywoman prepared to strike again.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 9:30 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 0Hw2Kdw

Sailor Mars's arrival happened sooner than Bellatrix had anticipated, and it seemed that the senshi of fire had been able to find her way down to the ground without killing herself, which was definitely a bonus.

Talk once again turned to that of their proper task ahead of them. Bellatrix nodded in agreement to Mercury's instructions, and then made her way towards the back of the group. "I'll watch our backs," she said, shifting her spear into a more ready position. She felt confident in Mercury and Shadow's combined effort to lead them through the forest.

Finally they would be on the move - finally doing what they came here to do.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Y97whxc6[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Yc3hqps4[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Y9a8m54p[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Yaarnsvz[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Yal54fl7[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 9:55 am

“How many souls?” she pressed. “If you’re going to knock all of us over, then nobody is making it across.”

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 10:58 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Tumblr_najmpfFsbl1tgfqygo3_1280
Catching his words, amethyst eyes followed the movement of Shadow's sword behind her, but Mars would not move until she heard from Mercury. The answer she received brought out a soft nod of understanding as she looked back over the forest. She remembered her long-ago death acutely, not only the pain of having her entire body ripped to shreds and her very soul extracted, but the emotional turmoil of seeing that body used against Usagi-chan when she was at her most vulnerable. Sagittarius Zero Star, though a sacred place, held little reverence in her heart. 

As Mercury moved, Mars followed, nodding curtly to her analysis and her plan. She had no qualms about burning the forest to the ground, but if Mercury preferred using Shadow's sword to cut their way through, so be it. As she instructed Shadow where to cut, Mars crossed her arms as she waited, standing tall and looking as regal and elegant as any empress would wish to be. She stayed by Mercury, and would continue to stand by her on the trail should any evil spirit attempt an attack on their party. When Bellatrix spoke, Mars looked at her as though just then noticing she were there - which was honestly true; beyond taking count of allies, she had not taken the time to identify anyone beyond Mercury, initially. She appreciated the girl's offer to watch their backs, but for all their sakes, she hoped she could maneuver that spear between the trees. 

And last was... Leviathan. Mars set her jaw. While she hadn't personally read the articles Rita had put out, she had heard enough about them to get their gist. As she stared resolutely in the other direction, she breathed quietly and deeply to steady herself, focusing on every movement of her lungs in a meditative manner as she waited for a path to be cut.

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 11:49 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Achelo10
The ferry woman's uttered words of payment caught Achelois's attention as she spun around just in time to watch Callisto get knocked overboard.  She groaned audibly in frustration as her hand instinctively went for Nocturnus's shoulder.  Nothing was ever as it seemed, not that she had expected it to be, but still.  She had hoped that Andromeda's chains would be able to reach the other senshi, but that plan proved to fail.  Achelois looked over, but couldn't see anything through the reflection of the water.  The boat rocked slightly as she pulled herself back to answer the Chimera's question, <"Not yet, we may need information first.">  

She turned back to the ferry woman as Andromeda questioned her.  Achelois added her own to the mix, her voice low with a sharp edge, her eyes glowing angrily as they focused on their host. "How about we need to get across and you want to live, now what's happening to Callisto in the water?"  Her hand gripped her staff, prepared, well she wasn't sure what to do about the strange water but she could probably do something to this woman.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 12:23 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o2a1e7eIZY1sdkbsy_540
< Callisto, can you hear me? > He called, his voice muffled for everyone else but Callisto. No need to distract the others.

The ferrywoman was already taken care of and he wouldn't get in Achelois' or Andromeda's way. He kept himself to safety, not approaching too much the edge of the boat, arms uncrossed, blades ready and wings beating but his feet still stuck on the ground. His membranes gripped the wood as he curled his toe.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EternalKnight [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 1:28 pm

Quote :
Her eyes glinting, the Ferrywoman answered Andromeda, Achelois's threat either meaningless to her or not registering as she replied, "As many as I can get."
Quote :

A die is rolled. 
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 PPuxeT[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ce7eMA[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 ZukxCX[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 IXZD7D[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 L8yx0u[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 HUxoQV
The oar struck out towards Nocturnus, but Andromeda was standing to block the attack! 
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ce7eMA As she is standing, her center of gravity is higher! She is pushed back into Nocturnus and both almost go over the side! Achelois is holding onto Nocturnus's shoulder! Achelois prevents Nocturnus from going over the edge!
Does Andromeda fall in?
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ce7eMA Andromeda, carrying the Shield of the Lost Senshi, falls into the River Lethe!

Andromeda will resurface in 
--SHIELD DETRIMENT! The shield is very heavy! It adds 3 turns!
turns!

Memory Loss!
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 L8yx0uCallisto loses a memory!
Callisto loses all memory of Perseus!

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ce7eMAAndromeda loses a memory!
Andromeda loses all memory of Nocturnus!! (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Vampire Squid attempts to attack Callisto![HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 L8yx0u
Does it hit?
It hits!
How much damage?
--STR 9
--Armor - 5
----Total of 6 points of damage!

Battle Round Two:
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 PPuxeT Achelois
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ce7eMA Andromeda resurfaces start of round 7
10 Vampire Squid
10 Ferrywoman
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 ZukxCX Nocturnus
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 HUxoQV Sedna
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 L8yx0uCallisto resurfaces start of turn 4
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 IXZD7D Oberon
8 Giant Eel
8 Frilled Shark

For the moment, the Chimera heads are not on this list as they have been ordered not to attack.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 1:48 pm

The Vampire eel's tentacles whip against Callisto as she struggled to the surface, and she winced at the strike. She was too slow. And still her eyes unfocused as she lost one more part of her memories, though she couldn't realize it at that moment.

She needed to fend them off before she was too hurt to swim. A second splash caught her attention, and to her horror, she could clearly see Sailor Andromeda sinking under the weight of the shield she held. 

< Yes, I can still hear... > Callisto responded, though with the lack of air and her now hazy mind, she sounded strange to Oberon. < Don't enter the water under any circumstances. There's creatures down here, and the water isn't normal. > She changed direction and started swimming after Andromeda.

Callisto focused on Andromeda for her next message, even as she summoned a Major Guard in between her and the approaching monsters. < That shield is pulling you down, you need to let it go before it drowns you! >
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 2:00 pm

Working as quickly as Schwarzpferd would permit, Shadow created a crude but servicable wooden hook from a forked branch. Within three minutes, he had cut the implement to a proper length.

He listened closely to Mercury's guidance, using the hook with his left hand to pull away and reposition branches for his sword-bearing right. Shadow made careful and deliberate strokes with the blade, positioning his chopping arc to cut away from the nearby senshi. Other than the initial work to craft his wooden aid, Shadow pulled and severed the brush before them using only those two objects.

If asked about the necessity of the reaping hook, he would explain that it would allow him to grasp the foliage without exposing his hands to bites from snakes, vermin, or other tiny forest animals. Aside of that topic, Shadow's willingness to converse was rather limited; he wanted to focus on getting his companions out of the sticks.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 2:03 pm

She was about to say that that wasn’t a deal at all, when the oar struck once more, this time for Nocturnus. Both of them almost fell, and in that moment she wished for Nocturnus to be saved, and as if hearing her prayer, she could see Nocturnus firmly remain on the boat even as she went over the edge. Relief—perhaps an odd thing to feel in her situation—filled her… until she splashed into the water.

Then her eyes glazed over and she wondered why she was down here. Or why she had felt good about being down here. An emptiness ached in her heart as it began to feel as if something important was missing.

She could see Callisto now, and the creatures that surrounded them. One of them attacked Callisto as she swam toward her.

She knew she was sinking fast because of the shield, that as good a swimmer as she was, she would not be able to make it to the surface without spending a lot of energy and time with the shield in tow. And yet, when Callisto pointed this out, her hand remained gripped around the handle of the shield tightly, unable to loosen it up as she looked down at it, memories of Enya fighting with it always flashing in her mind.

< I can’t… It’s the only thing we have left of her. >

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 2:09 pm

"There are foes underwater." He lamely reported for Achelois who wasn't linked to them.

He allowed himself a glance towards the senshi, then returned it to the ferrywoman, both blades raised to fight if needed, keeping himself glued to the wooden boat.

< You will drown. >

"Achelois, your voice would be a welcomed addition."

He finally said, asking for permission to connect her again. If Andromeda would listen to anyone, it would be Achelois.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EternalKnight [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 EternalKnightbumpers
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 4:08 pm

Quote :
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 L8yx0uCallisto uses Major Guard!

Battle Round Two:
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 PPuxeT Achelois
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Ce7eMA Andromeda resurfaces start of round 7
10 Vampire Squid
10 Ferrywoman
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 ZukxCX Nocturnus
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 HUxoQV Sedna
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 L8yx0uCallisto resurfaces start of turn 4
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 IXZD7D Oberon
8 Giant Eel
8 Frilled Shark

For the moment, the Chimera heads are not on this list as they have been ordered not to attack.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 4:17 pm

Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars. Oh, if only she had never had to resort to assuming the role of reporter, Rita Sharp! In order to survive in her secret spying time on earth, she became a sensationalist reporter. She became invisible to spy on the sailor soldiers quite frequently so while some things she reported were false, others were alarmingly true.

What wasn't true was the crack article she had written about Mercury and Mars falling into a scandalous affair. What was true was that she truly was a fan of them after reading the Sailor Moon manga. She wanted an autograph so badly right now but figured fighting alongside them would have to suffice.

"Awesome job, Mercury," Leviathan said proudly. "I guess that's why they call you the Soldier of Science! Is that what they call you? Anyway, I know a little bit about this place myself so if you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Things can get... kind of weird around here. I can only imagine that the group ahead of us might have faired a little better if they hadn't went in with haste... if they're not already dead. They've likely already faced the consequences of their ignorance."

Leviathan didn't mean this last part as a joke at all. But what did she mean by consequences? Consequences of the dangerous situation or consequences inflicted upon them by another person?

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 5:05 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Achelo10
She hated the whole situation, why did everything have to be so difficult.  The oar went for Nocturnus next but instead knocked Andromeda into her and now they  both appeared to be falling for the water.  Achelois had already had a hand on Nocturnus, allowing her to stop at least one of them.  But she couldn't reach fast enough to grab Andromeda as well.  She cursed under her breath, words from a long ago civilization.  

Now Oberon was reporting enemies, and requesting her presence in the mind link.  She really, really did not want to be in the mind link again.  Her emotions were bubbling just under the surface, what if she couldn't keep them in control?  She scowled, "Fine, add me, but when I say I'm done, then I'm done."

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 7:25 pm

< It will be the only thing left of you if you don't make it out alive, > Callisto said. It wasn't like her to be this harsh, but Andromeda wasn't listening. She'd drag her up herself if she could, but there was too much going on to figure out a way to do it.

< If you're worried about losing it, give it to me to hold and focus on getting back on the boat. > Callisto softened her words. < I doubt she'd want you to suffocate. >

As Mercury followed Shadow closely to guide him through the woods, she tasked her visor to start scanning around the group as well, checking for threats. She also resisted the urge to correct Leviathan on what her title was, knowing it would only district from her work. 

She was the Senshi of Wisdom. 

Though one thing Leviathan said did catch her attention more. 

"What exactly do you mean by consequences?" she asked, though she didn't look away from scanning. "What are they potentially facing up ahead?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 8:44 pm

< We are lesser in numbers. Both your lives matter. >

"There are many ways to hurt them and none are this connection."

He commented in a lower voice before focusing on how her mind felt before, rebuilding what had once been there between them. He closed his eyes, carefully gentle when he pulled her back in then glanced at her once he felt her dot comfortably floating among the others. He let whatever dominant emotion she felt wash over him and blinked.

< Should we strike back? Before anyone else is pushed off? >

The small spikes composing his membranes held on to the wood, as he waited for any orders to stay or attack.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Light in Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-