HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 1:33 pm

It's Memorial Day weekend, which is why I haven't really been saying much. I've been enjoying the long weekend with my boyfriend =o

That being said, I do feel like we have no other option but to lynch someone for the most part. If we don't vote to lynch a person then someone is randomly selected who will be a townie, not a mafia. So I feel like it's best for us to decide who we lynch, as we have an actual chance to hit a Mafia member. Letting it go to a no lynch and allowing a townie at random to be killed, does not seem like a good strategy to me. I hate having to lynch people without having gathered too much evidence on people, but it's better for us to pick and have a chance to get a mafia than to allow an 100% townie kill.

My suspicions as of right now are Sailor Uranus and Jupiter Rose. Kyra is just the player you never know to trust or not xD I've said this from the beginning and others have mentioned it as well. She seems so trust worthy when she's helping analyze everyone's posts and voicing her suspicions, problem is she plays that way no matter what role she has xD So you just never know with her, and that makes her a worry for me xD

Jupiter Rose is suspicious to me just because of the way she's acting this game. I'm not sure if it's a teasing tactic towards Kyra, but I've never seen her act hurt by what someone else has said in this game, so it seems really odd to me o.o I've seen some people play just as 'harshly' I guess is maybe the word? as Kyra is/does xD She also seems really deadset on going after Kyra xD

These are my two most suspicious/keeping my eye on them people =o I wish we could still have at least one of our power roles >.> Would of let us hopefully know for a fact at least one player who's mafia if we had our cop and without our doctor, we're basically sitting ducks during the night phase ;-;

While I do find both suspicious, I'm going to vote to lynch Jupiter Rose. While I find Kyra a threat and suspicious, it's just for being her xD Whereas, I find Jupiter Rose suspicious due to how she's been acting/reacting to things.

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd
Posts : 4466
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 33
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 2:33 pm

I am back from doing other stuff and read the comments form others and was also going to vote Jupiter rose mostly from her comments and others but it doesn't matter for me now since the majority was reached. I hope we finally got one...

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 2:47 pm

I just realized somethiing.

Unvote JupiterRose I need to get my thoughts together and i wanted to get it in cause this might take some time.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 3:06 pm

Current vote tally. With 9 players, 5 votes make majority.

JupiterRose: Sailor Uranus, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Pluto, sailor swifty, Diana
Sailor Uranus: JupiterRose
No-Vote: Sportsnud, Small Lady, Addelyn
 
The story continues... wrote:
Frightened and angry over the loss of the two gems that would have given them the most assistance in trying to locate the "Mafia" infected, the town was determined not to choose the wrong person this time. It didn't take them much time to decide that pearl, another crystal gem, had been acting suspicious. With all the evidence and speculation presented to them, even Garnet voted against against her remaining teammate. Pearl tried to prove her innocence, but their minds would not be swayed.

As it turns out, they were correct.

JupiterRose has been lynched.

JupiterRose was a Mafia Member!
Day 1 has ended.

Night 1 has begun!
Mafia, PM me your whoever you choose to "knock off" tonight.

Roles will have 24 hours to get their actions in; if all PMS are sent and received beforehand, there is a chance that the Night Phase will end early.

As always, Good luck everyone!

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12159
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 3:37 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I just realized somethiing.

Unvote JupiterRose I need to get my thoughts together and i wanted to get it in cause this might take some time.
With Diana's vote, unvoting doesn't matter??
Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Current vote tally. With 9 players, 5 votes make majority.

JupiterRose: Sailor Uranus, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Pluto, sailor swifty, Diana
Sailor Uranus: JupiterRose
No-Vote: Sportsnud, Small Lady, Addelyn
 
The story continues... wrote:
JupiterRose has been lynched.

JupiterRose was a Mafia Member!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8899
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 30
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 3:42 pm

Yas. We can trust the Kyra. I think. xD

Also I know this is night phase but I might forget this tomorrow, plus I just figured there's no point in keeping it so...

I find this Diana post highly suspicious.

Diana wrote:
It's Memorial Day weekend, which is why I haven't really been saying much. I've been enjoying the long weekend with my boyfriend =o

I don't think anyone was questioning your absence, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Diana wrote:
That being said, I do feel like we have no other option but to lynch someone for the most part. If we don't vote to lynch a person then someone is randomly selected who will be a townie, not a mafia. So I feel like it's best for us to decide who we lynch, as we have an actual chance to hit a Mafia member. Letting it go to a no lynch and allowing a townie at random to be killed, does not seem like a good strategy to me. I hate having to lynch people without having gathered too much evidence on people, but it's better for us to pick and have a chance to get a mafia than to allow an 100% townie kill.

There's no rule that says a random person will be selected if we do no lynch. Kyra tried to do that last game on her game specifically but found she could not because the rules state No Lynch is Allowed without consequences. Also, no one is trying to no lynch? So why did you even feel the need to justify needing to lynch someone in this super elaborate way. Seems like you're trying hard to justify your lynching. Too hard, perhaps. Either way, it's unnecessary since everyone is for lynching now.

Diana wrote:
My suspicions as of right now are Sailor Uranus and Jupiter Rose. Kyra is just the player you never know to trust or not xD I've said this from the beginning and others have mentioned it as well. She seems so trust worthy when she's helping analyze everyone's posts and voicing her suspicions, problem is she plays that way no matter what role she has xD So you just never know with her, and that makes her a worry for me xD

Jupiter Rose is suspicious to me just because of the way she's acting this game. I'm not sure if it's a teasing tactic towards Kyra, but I've never seen her act hurt by what someone else has said in this game, so it seems really odd to me o.o I've seen some people play just as 'harshly' I guess is maybe the word? as Kyra is/does xD She also seems really deadset on going after Kyra xD

Those are all my words from earlier today, rephrased. At least the ones about how Kyra plays the same way and how Jupiter Rose was suspicious because she acted hurt by what Kyra said.

I realize you voted for mafia in the end, but you could have just tried to avoid detection by bandwagoning with the townies since majority has already been reached.

I have my eyes on you Tiny Kitten

And now I'm going to bed. xD

___________________________

  
Avatar & signature by Diana
 ♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12159
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 3:54 pm

I'm also suspicious of Diana for her actions this game - just overall phrasing reads differently from how she played the last game, and it's been pretty much rephrasing what other people have said, like Bubbles pointed out. 

I thought it was a little weird that she went ahead and voted for Jupiter Rose despite not needing her vote, having hit the required majority to end the round early; sometimes mafia members like to tack their names on at the end to make it seem like they agreed when they were more hoping that the vote would go another way, away from their group members. 

I agree with Mercury that Diana is suspicious.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 4:15 pm

yea, we got a maifa!!

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:06 pm

Oooh YAY! We got a mafia!!  To be clear, I only unvoted at the end there because something was striking me as odd about other players that hadn't really been pointed out much and I wanted to write up a big giant post about it becuase I found it odd they were jumping in on the vote for Jupiter Rose. Ah well, guess I got worried for no reason BUT I'm still going to make my post whether or not any of it is right!

Also, consider the fact that I am damn sure that at least one mafia member helped to throw her under the bus due to the fact it would throw the trail off of them for the rest of the game. They all knew Jupiter Rose had effed up and there wasn't much fixing it, so just let her die and get a betrayal vote in on her. Why do I say this? Because I suggest the same exact tactic when I was mafia.

@Sailor Mercury and @Uranus, actually I've been eyeing Diana quite a bit this whole game but with all the crazy that was going on between Uranus and Jupiter Rose, I got distracted from bringing it up so hopefully in this post I'll touch on it along with other players.

@Cosmos-Hime,  MISS HOST LADY, can I please request more updates throughout the Day phases? Like with vote counts and reminders of day ending? TY! <3
(Big and bolding my text so it doesn't get lost in my wall of text here xD)

ANYWAY LONG POST AHEAD IS LONG SO PREPARE THINE SELF. I APOLOGIZE FOR IT BEING ALL OVER THE PLACE. There's a reason i never was good at argumentive essay papers in college...




I have gone through back to earlier posts and have been looking at things that have struct me as odd and scummy.


First let's start with Sailor Swifty, she was one of the people to jump on Touka on the first day. Third vote on her, in fact. But why? She didn't give much reasoning other than just going "through everything" (which can include Kyra's spiel about touka) And despite Kyra NOT voting for Touka and saying she thought Touka wasn't mafia, she decided to keep her vote for Touka. YES, what Touka said was fishy, but it seems to me that after Anait's first vote on her, this was an opportune time for the mafia to jump on Touka to get rid of her. Lucky them, she was the cop.

Let's not forget the fact that she just pretty much ignored Kyra's initial vote for her. Fine, we know it was a "random" vote at the beginning but she didn't try to defend or react much, maybe its just a smart move because she knew it was Kyra trying to get reactions or not, but either way, not reacting means she could also be staying low-key to not draw attention to herself.

Which so far she hasn't. So lets look at this whole transaction from day 1.

sailor swifty wrote:
after going through everything and thinking.  i'm going to Vote Touka.   

they keep pointing at kyra and keep bring up her random lynch, even after she explained it several times, since it's round one, it's what you do.  and again them saying bad things would happen if we lynch them is fishy

Touka wrote:
Well, okay then. You haven't been in the game for a while though. o.o

sailor swifty wrote:
i have posted a few times, and while i have been busy. i can read the older post to see what happened when i wasn't on.   it seems strange you would say that

Really? Why is it strange? She was just pointing out that it hadn't seemed you were in the game much and from reading the first day, you hadn't really said much other than just eagerly agreeing with what was going on with the vote against Touka, you really didn't add much to the argument, just kind of reiterating points that were said.

So then there's this from Kyra:

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Touka wrote:
Well, okay then. You haven't been in the game for a while though. o.o
sailor swifty wrote:
i have posted a few times, and while i have been busy. i can read the older post to see what happened when i wasn't on.  it seems strange you would say that
^ This - you don't have to post often to be able to read.

Okay but....now knowing Touka is the cop (i know we didn't know back then but bear with me), why did you go in and defend Swifty?  While it IS true you don't have to post often to be able to read whats going on. You SHOULD try to back up your vote with good arguments and content, which from what I had seen, had not been the case.



Okay I'm going to move on and analyze some other things said throughout the threads in order of their posting.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
@Small Lady re: when i die:  I usually die within the first two days anyway whether or not I'm innocent because I like to talk and read (sometimes too much) into things. If I survive the night it'll be because the doctor likes me or the mafia want to use me as a scapegoat.

THIS. THIS LINE. I didn't read it properly before but now...yeah.  I think this is important fact to remember. xD


Sailor Uranus wrote:
sportsnutd wrote:
oh it seems we have started...hmmm....
Non-post - new player, doesn't want to look suspicious because that's what got him killed last game

She has a point because all of his posts in the game have not added ANYTHING to what is going on. I don't really go into him much more later on but his lack of voting or being hesitant to vote and his non-posts have me eyeballing him.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
sailor swifty wrote:
it seems alot happened while i was at work XD
Non-post, no reaction to votes against them.

This kind of reiterates what I said before about swifty. No reactions, low profile, also joined on the vote against Jupiter Rose, though while Jupiter Rose IS mafia. I still strongly believe at least one of the people that voted for her is mafia.


So here's Uranus commenting on Pluto.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Sailor Pluto wrote:
Wow this is great to wake up to XDDDD

So I literally have no idea what anyone is doing xD But from what I've read, Uranus and Small Lady seem to be going back and forth quite a bit. From my experience, that's a typical Mafia tactic to throw other players off by making to teammates seem like enemies and thus diverting attention to one friend and away from the other to keep the other safe. If that makes sense xD 

So one vote for Uranus, one for me, on for Swifty, and one for Touka, right?

Because of my previously-stated reason, I will Vote Sailor Uranus.
No reaction against vote against her, good reasoning with mafia working against each other to seem innocent if one is chosen (see my second post re: small lady defense), hints that reasoning is that she thinks small lady and I are mafia and trying to throw people off by seeming to be against one another, and since I already had one vote it would make sense not to spread it out among yet another person, but Small Lady has since seemed to change her tone. Even before the following posts, she voted against Pluto to see what would happen as I voted against Swifty to see what would happen - if one of us were mafia and trying to seem at odds, it wouldn't make sense for Small Lady to hesitantly come over to my way of seeing things - she'd try to throw me under the bus to get me lynched and come out looking great in doing so. that, or she'd jump onto voting for swifty so we could get an innocent out, riding the coattails of 'seeing what would happen'. 

What I'm saying is that if we were mafia members and had another board to talk in, I would've suggested against what she's been doing, which would make possibly one of us mafia and thus unable to talk to the other, or neither of us mafia. 

I'm not mafia but I can't possibly prove it (see above about how I play townie and mafia exactly the same way), but I'm also hesitant to believe Small Lady is, either, because she didn't jump on the Swifty vote, instead choosing to vote for someone random.

After reading all of this and looking at what has now transpired, this is a possibility. Pluto comes in and is trying to throw blame on me and Sailor Uranus and then try to start a vote for Sailor Uranus. However, this goes no where as at this point as most of everyone is still on Touka so I'm going to talk about Pluto more later.


Ah here we go. Another thing for Swifty.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
sailor swifty wrote:
 Small lady did jump in at the mistake of touka thinking it was her voting for me.
^ This was normal, though, to keep the record straight; Jupiter Rose immediately stating a second time that it was me and not Small Lady was the weird one.

It was normal for me to do that. Why did Swifty feel she should point that out against me?


Now let me come back to Pluto.

Sailor Pluto wrote:
I think it's a little strange that both Uranus and Small Lady took the same tactic of randomly voting to see who defends who. But this quote really strikes as suspicious:

Small Lady wrote:
Also just some food for thought: there is ahigh chance that if Kyra is not mafia, she will die tonight becuase mafia will immediately recognize her as a threat. If she surivives tonight...then...well need I say more?

This is literally setting Kyra up for failure. If Small Lady is Mafia, then she could easily manipulate us by saying this quote by not killing Kyra since we'll all assume she's going to be killed tonight. Red flags all around.

And then Anait continued the trend of 'non-logical voting' by voting Touka 'just for funsies'. What exactly is that going to solve? And then Addelyn did the same thing, 'to see what happens'. We can't keep doing this, because now we have a split vote xD Also, Addelyn seemed to give pointless posts? As far as I can tell, she hasn't contributed anything to the game. Then again, neither has Diana and Sailor Mercury.

As I've been keeping tabs on the game, I've had Sailor Mercury on the back burner for a while. She's typically a lot more active in these games, from my experience with her, and I find it strange that she's been so quiet. I'm going to wait and see your guys' thoughts to this post, Unvote Sailor Uranus, and say that my top three Addelyn, Small Lady, and Sailor Mercury.

So then Pluto unvotes Uranus even though stating that she felt Uranus and I were strange for using the same tactics. First of all, why would I have gone along with Kyra's vote for Swifty? That could have potentially made me look scummy as someone who is too eager to latch on to a vote to get a townie lynch in. Second, how am I setting up Kyra for failure by stating the facts? Why is that a red flag? (I know it seems late to bring it up now but i wanted this to be from day 1) That makes absolutely no sense. Regardless if I had said that, Kyra would have been set up for failure if she was not mafia. This recent event with Jupiter Rose being mafia and if Kyra wasn't just throwing her fellow mafia member under the bus, will either get Kyra lynched tonight or they may hold off on her due to her earlier suggestion that they can use her as a scapegoat. Only the night phase will truly tell.


So now DIANA!

Diana wrote:
I too was really busy yesterday! And I've been reading the thread hoping to get more of a clue as to what's happening and to pick up on some small details that show who is Mafia and who isn't....but it's not helping xD This game atm is just random, Imma vote this person just because xD Which is guess makes sense since it's the first day phase and nothing has happened, but we have to pick someone.

I do agree with my Munchkin that Small Lady did kind of set Kyra up to fail. I thought this earlier when I read that comment as well. If she dies, then she was a townie of some sort, but if she doesn't well then she's Mafia? That's not a very good strategy xD The Mafia could target Kyra, or they could vote for someone else because of Small Lady's comment or because they think the Doctor will protect Kyra tonight. If they go for someone else and Kyra lives, that doesn't automatically mean she's Mafia. They could of just not have targeted her.

I'm almost tempted to let this go as a tie and just allow a random person to be lynched, since that's what we're doing anyway: picking people at random to kill off xD The votes currently go as the following:

Sailor Pluto - Small Lady
Touka - Anait, Addy, Sailor Swifty, and Jupiter Rose
Jupiter Rose - Sailor Uranus
Sailor Mercury - sportsnutd and Touka

So it looks like atm Touka will be lynched. I'm kinda of leaning towards Jupiter Rose for some of the things that have been mentioned above by various players. She seems to be working really hard to defend herself, which I guess is reasonable, but I haven't really seen anyone else try to defend themselves too much this round. I do agree that it's weird for Sailor Mercury to not say much, but I haven't really seen her around the boards much either, so she's probably just busy. Shouldn't use her silence too badly against her just yet.

I'm going to go with the majority and vote to lynch Touka (sorry menteeee ;-Wink for now. I don't really have anything else to go off of just yet, so I'm bandwagoning it I guess xD I have a couple suspicions, but will save them just in case, since the ones I'm suspicious of won't be lynched tonight unless everyone randomly changes their votes. Keeping it to myself will, hopefully, help keep me alive xD

So her vote here for Touka, RIGHT at the end. Always good timing for a mafia to tag on and get the final killing vote in. She also didn't add much to the argument just admitting she had nothing and was just bandwagoning.


Diana wrote:
Uuuuh....I really don't have anything to say atm, except we might not win? lol It'll be difficult with no cop or doctor, basically everyone's a sitting duck, not to mention we'll be potentially lynching our own townsmembers during the day phase ;-; I'm not sure what to think atm, besides that this sucks ;-;

Night time chatter post. Still claiming she has nothing to say, playing it safe. A little quick to go with saying we might not win too. Trying to sympathize with the rest of the townies left to make them feel like shes just as innocent as them. If you go and look back though, most of the other players are still some what confident the townies DO have a chance to win.

Behind spoiler since its just above anyway:
 

And then there's THIS post. Its just a bunch of absolute nothing new, reiterating what people have said (basically the entire way she's been playing this game) and coming in right at the end to get the last vote in.

Also this bit from her post:
Quote :
That being said, I do feel like we have no other option but to lynch someone for the most part. If we don't vote to lynch a person then someone is randomly selected who will be a townie, not a mafia. So I feel like it's best for us to decide who we lynch, as we have an actual chance to hit a Mafia member.

There is absolutely no point in any of this argument here. It should have been clear that Jupiter Rose was pretty much almost at the amount of votes needed to be lynched. Mercury also pretty much explained the rest.



Diana and Sailor Swifty are the two people in my sights for the next day (unless one of them is killed tonight by Mafia).





ONE LAST THING THOUGH. I'll put below in spoiler becuase i don't think it holds any merit but i wanted to mention it.

Spoiler:
 

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:13 pm

Yes there can be more tallies Razz.  Though aren't investigations supposed to wait till the day phase?

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:17 pm

I was int eh midle of typing this whole thing up right when you were doing the post announcing the lynching of Jupiter rose and between that, the new posts and a billionother distractions, I said eff it and went with it. xD

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12159
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:30 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
Touka wrote:
Well, okay then. You haven't been in the game for a while though. o.o
sailor swifty wrote:
i have posted a few times, and while i have been busy. i can read the older post to see what happened when i wasn't on.  it seems strange you would say that
^ This - you don't have to post often to be able to read.

Okay but....now knowing Touka is the cop (i know we didn't know back then but bear with me), why did you go in and defend Swifty?  While it IS true you don't have to post often to be able to read whats going on. You SHOULD try to back up your vote with good arguments and content, which from what I had seen, had not been the case.
That was less to cover Swifty's ass as to cover the 5+ other people who weren't posting as much as Touka and I were that first day and swatting down the idea that you need to post a lot in order to demonstrate that you're reading. I really don't like that line of false-logic and I swat that crap down as soon as it comes up whenever it comes up, especially if it may turn on me when, like, I go to work tomorrow. Swifty's on my short list of suspish ((mostly for reasons you've got going here XD)) so, please, have at them XD

For the record, I don't defend people, I defend logical playstyles

Small Lady wrote:
ONE LAST THING THOUGH. I'll put below in spoiler becuase i don't think it holds any merit but i wanted to mention it.

Spoiler:
 
RESPONDING IN SPOILER TO KEEP UP SPOILER?:
 



 aaaaand now i'll be good and stay quiet until day phase.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:39 pm

Fair enough. :>

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd
Posts : 4466
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 33
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:42 pm

to counter what miss Small Lady has said, I have voted twice actually once for Sailor mercury and the other for Jupiter Rose even though it was after the minimum had been reached. I am just playing this game differently then the last one.. now am I going to write long posts saying if someone is guilty or not like Uranus? No. am I able to, yes but I am trying to analyze things before i say something.

If you want me to post something then here you go friend. Right now I'm leaning still toward Uranus for the lots and lots of things she had said and also Diana and Small Lady. For Diana, i agree with Small Lady about her saying that we don't have a chance to win. I for one think we can still do this. Also Small Lady, but at this point she is on the fence for me. I am paying attentions to things as well.

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 6:13 pm

Well that worked well lol but yeah future reference no speculating till day phases

the story thus far wrote:
Everyone went to bed later that evening feeling a bit more confident. Despite their losses, they got one! They actually got one! Everyone left the town square at sunset feeling much safer, but Sadie knew better. She knew that now that one of them was down, it was only a matter of time before the remaining two would strike back. Stuffing her hands in her pockets, she walked back to her house, unlocked the door and went up to her bedroom.

Sadie had no idea that one of them lay in wait, under her bed.

Sailor Mercury has been killed by the mafia!
Night 2 has ended


Day 3 has begun!

Day three ends in three days, or until a majority vote is reached. With 7 players, 3 votes makes the majority.


As always, good luck everyone!

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 6:23 pm

I double checked the rule and there is no rule saying that we cannot post our thoughts and opinions on who we find to be suspicious during the Night Phase.

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
10. During the day everyone discusses and chooses who to lynch. The day will last 36 hours unless a majority is reached.

11. During the night phase the Mafia vote on someone to kill,the Cop investigates people to discover their roles and the Doctor chooses one person to protect. Investigations and Protections are done through forum messages.

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
-----f. Day Phase - Lynching

----------i. Days last for 48 hours or until a lynch is made.

----------ii. Everyone votes on whom to lynch (suspected of being a mafia member)

----------iii. Lynches are made when a player receives greater than 50% of the vote.

----------iv. Days without lynching may occur, depending on moderator’s wishes.

-----g. Night Phase – Roles

----------i. Nights last 24 hours regardless of how soon roled players finish their roles.

----------ii. Mafia votes on whom to kill – they do this in a secret board.

----------iii. Cops choose whom to investigate (they send a name to the moderator; moderator returns with that person’s role)

----------iv. Doctors choose whom to protect (the mafia cannot kill this person)

----------v. There can be other roles; other roles, or specifications on the above roles, will be posted below these rules. For more information, visit: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roles

----------vi. Players are NOT allowed to pressure other members to turn in roles each night. There is a set time, and it is up to the Moderator when to end night.

The only thing it says we cannot do during the night phase is to pressure the roled players to get their stuff in faster. I did not do that.


Also in double checking the rules I just realized there is a contradiction about the length of the day phases. o_o;

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6139
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 6:27 pm

Diana has definitely risen to the top of my radar. With everything I've said previously, and everything Mercury and Uranus said on this page, I feel like she just isn't acting that way she usually does.

I have something important to point out, but I need to re-read everything first and make sure my calculations are correct before saying it.

Isn't it funny how Small Lady said she was 'damn sure' a Mafia member voted Jupiter Rose, and yet she is a part of the group that didn't? She even unvoted Jupiter Rose. The fact that she unvoted, said a Mafia member had to be someone who voted, and Jupiter Rose turned out to be Mafia is just too weird for me to let it slide. The other two Mafia (there's two now, right?) could have been sportsnutd and Addelyn - there is no guarantee that someone who voted to lynch Jupiter Rose is Mafia. There's a good chance, yes, but this is just a reminder to not rule out the others, Small Lady and Addelyn being the most suspicious of those who did not vote.

Brit, could you clarify why you thought the comment about Kyra being a scapegoat is important? I don't doubt its importance, I'm just not sure if I understand what she means by scapegoat and I would like help understanding xD

Small Lady wrote:
After reading all of this and looking at what has now transpired, this is a possibility. Pluto comes in and is trying to throw blame on me and Sailor Uranus and then try to start a vote for Sailor Uranus. However, this goes no where as at this point as most of everyone is still on Touka so I'm going to talk about Pluto more later.

My reasoning for thinking you two were suspicious was good reasoning - Kyra even said so herself. Kyra countered it with a very good point, which is why I later decided not to lynch her because since then, there were others who climbed up my radar and I felt I needed more information on Kyra before I really tried to push for her to be lynched.

Small Lady wrote:
So then Pluto unvotes Uranus even though stating that she felt Uranus and I were strange for using the same tactics. First of all, why would I have gone along with Kyra's vote for Swifty? That could have potentially made me look scummy as someone who is too eager to latch on to a vote to get a townie lynch in. Second, how am I setting up Kyra for failure by stating the facts? Why is that a red flag? (I know it seems late to bring it up now but i wanted this to be from day 1) That makes absolutely no sense. Regardless if I had said that, Kyra would have been set up for failure if she was not mafia. This recent event with Jupiter Rose being mafia and if Kyra wasn't just throwing her fellow mafia member under the bus, will either get Kyra lynched tonight or they may hold off on her due to her earlier suggestion that they can use her as a scapegoat. Only the night phase will truly tell.

Yes, you make a point in saying going along with Kyra's vote would have made you look scummy, but just because that action would have made you look scummy, you didn't have to make another baseless vote. You could have just tried to investigate the other players and give your thoughts and opinions.

About setting Kyra up for failure: You said, and I quote, "If she surivives tonight...then...well need I say more?" By saying this, you are literally saying that if Kyra survives, she is Mafia. AND, you just made yourself look worse by saying you were, and I quote again, "stating the facts."

~~~

Kay so all of that was being written and the kill was posted while I was typing sooooooo I'll post more of my thoughts later tonight because I have a chocolate shake awaiting me downstairs <3

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12159
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 6:50 pm

Mercury shall be avenged.


But okay, why Mercury? Mercury voiced her suspicious about Diana right before she was killed - this could be mafia trying to silence her, 
Sailor Mercury wrote:
I have my eyes on you Tiny Kitten

And now I'm going to bed. xD
but even since then 
Sailor Uranus wrote:
I agree with Mercury that Diana is suspicious.
Small Lady wrote:
Diana and Sailor Swifty are the two people in my sights for the next day (unless one of them is killed tonight by Mafia).
Two more of us popped up also thinking Diana is suspicious, so if they killed her in an attempt to silence her in an attempt to save Diana, the cat's out of the bag and that wouldn't make sense. Maybe because she hesitantly trusted me? But then Small Lady has also stated she hesitantly trusts me. Maybe because I've stated I hesitantly trust her? Maybe they're trying to break up the three of us because
Cosmos_Hime wrote:
 With 7 players, 3 votes makes the majority. 
and they didn't want Diana going down that quickly? 

Then again, this could be their attempt to swap it around - Mercury suggested Diana, Mercury dies, we hop onto Diana quickly and end day 3 with an innocent killed just riding that momentum. This would be an easy thing for them to do to us at this point because we all seem certain of her and they could use that certainty to get an innocent lynched in short order. I'm hesitant to vote for her right now because of this.

Cosmos, how many mafia are left? Two or One?


And this?
sportsnutd wrote:
to counter what miss Small Lady has said, I have voted twice actually once for Sailor mercury and the other for Jupiter Rose even though it was after the minimum had been reached. I am just playing this game differently then the last one.. now am I going to write long posts saying if someone is guilty or not like Uranus? No. am I able to, yes but I am trying to analyze things before i say something.

If you want me to post something then here you go friend. Right now I'm leaning still toward Uranus for the lots and lots of things she had said and also Diana and Small Lady. For Diana, i agree with Small Lady about her saying that we don't have a chance to win. I for one think we can still do this. Also Small Lady, but at this point she is on the fence for me. I am paying attentions to things as well.
This is all sorts of confusing just trying to read through and make sense of it.

  1.  Sportsnutd never actually voted for Jupiter Rose:
    sportsnutd wrote:
    I am back from doing other stuff and read the comments form others and was also going to vote Jupiter rose mostly from her comments and others but it doesn't matter for me now since the majority was reached. I hope we finally got one...

  2. My saying "lots and lots of things" does not make me suspicious when those "lots and lots of things" have, so far, been agreed to be logical and identified correctly Touka's innocence and identified correctly Jupiter Roses's guilt. Now, to be fair, a mafia member would have known those from the start, but as I didn't start out stating that was what I was thinking and you can follow my train of thought throughout my posts in a natural, coherent manner, I feel that my manner of reaching those conclusions is organic and not plotted. 
  3. Diana said "might not have a chance to win" and Small Lady restated the "might not" part of her post in her analysis and reply; and yet here you change that to say "we don't have a chance to win." which is definitive, thus misquoting Diana and scummy as hell as it makes what she said even more suspicious. 





Pluto's post came in so I want to comment on that and offer some risky business~


Sailor Pluto wrote:
Diana has definitely risen to the top of my radar. With everything I've said previously, and everything Mercury and Uranus said on this page, I feel like she just isn't acting that way she usually does. 
That makes four of us who think Diana is scummy, even Suspish-nutd, who would make five (yes I'm still counting Mercury because she was known innocent and made a good case. Earlier in this post I stated my hesitation for lynching her as this could be a nice little trap set by Mafia to get her out of the way, put Diana in for the fall, and get another kill in, as all but Mercury voiced in their night post someone else they were suspicious about ((Addelyn for me, Swifty for Small Lady)). Killing Mercury with Mercury only suspecting Diana would put eyes on Diana, thus my immediate side-eye about doing that.

But - here's the risky business part, and I'm not totally in favor of this because of what I just said but I'm willing to try if others are - there are seven of us left, with a max two mafia members left. If we happen to accidentally lynch a townie suspected to be a mafia member (Diana) today, then the next day round would have five of us left with a max two mafia members. That'd be a high risk round because if we didn't hit one of them with a lynch, the game would be over. But in lynching Diana today, we'd figure out what she was, and if she were innocent, then our biggest suspects would be Addelyn and Swifty for her set up and we could move forward on that.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite
Posts : 8008
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 7:32 pm

Okay hold your horses here. Why am I being suspected of setting up Diana? I've barely said two words to Diana this entire game. I haven't even said anything about her being suspicious. I've been focused primarily on you Kyra, and Jupiter Rose although I do regret that you guys reached majority while I was at work so I was unable to cast my vote. Until I just caught up on everything, Diana wasn't even on my radar. 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 8:10 pm

mercury voicing against daina and then dying means something is up.  when that happens it's the maifa taking out that person or a set up.  we just got out one maifa.  it could be a set up as other have said all eyes are on her since she was the person mercury voiced at.  

OR the maifa could want us to think it is a set up, that way it takes the heat off of daina.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 9:01 pm

Or you could just leave Diana alone because she's a townie and we should be focusing on someone else. Voting to lynch someone 'just to see what happens/what role they are' is the same strategy that lost us our cop. You can vote for me I suppose, but it'dbe pointless and a waste. I'm a townie, which I know no one will believe, but it's true. We should focus on someone else yall. I will make a bigger post once I wake up in the morning, but just wanted to get this out there. You'll be down a teammate if you vote to lynch me =\

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 9:06 pm

@sailor uranus

there are two mafia left.

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21322
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 9:40 pm

With Mercury now dead my thought process may have just completely changed. I really expected Kyra to have been offed by the mafia tonight seeing that she just took down one of the three mafia members. Either they do not think she is a threat to them yet because ganging up on Jupiter Rose was just a chance and her other accusations are baseless OR she is mafia and they just threw Jupiter Rose under the bus to keep the heat off of her and her super aggressive (and fun) playstyle.

sportsnutd wrote:
to counter what miss Small Lady has said, I have voted twice actually once for Sailor mercury and the other for Jupiter Rose even though it was after the minimum had been reached. I am just playing this game differently then the last one.. now am I going to write long posts saying if someone is guilty or not like Uranus? No. am I able to, yes but I am trying to analyze things before i say something.

If you want me to post something then here you go friend. Right now I'm leaning still toward Uranus for the lots and lots of things she had said and also Diana and Small Lady. For Diana, i agree with Small Lady about her saying that we don't have a chance to win. I for one think we can still do this. Also Small Lady, but at this point she is on the fence for me. I am paying attentions to things as well.

First of all, I only mentioned you once in my entire giant wall of text and barely turned the focus on you. Why does that make you suddenly want to defend yourself so much? Second, unless I just didn't see it, Kyra is right that you did not place a vote for Jupiter Rose and if you did, you didn't do it properly for the host to see it as she put you as a no vote at the end of Day 2. Why do you suddenly feel like joining the fray? You were able to keep your self quiet to last long enough and not get called out as mafia? Scummy.

Addelyn wrote:
Okay hold your horses here. Why am I being suspected of setting up Diana? I've barely said two words to Diana this entire game. I haven't even said anything about her being suspicious. I've been focused primarily on you Kyra, and Jupiter Rose although I do regret that you guys reached majority while I was at work so I was unable to cast my vote. Until I just caught up on everything, Diana wasn't even on my radar. 

Actually this is another thing that has caught my eye. Why DOES Kyra keep bringing up Addy? Her posts so far have not stood out to me or anything as being scummy (but maybe that just means she's being that good Razz) and I just find it odd for her to not have done much (in comparison to like me for example) and for Kyra to still bring her up.

@Pluto, how is stating the facts making me look worse? Kyra does the same thing.

Considering the fact that I know the heat is going to be on me because I really messed up in my panic to want to get my better thoughts in before Cosmos called the round (and i was too late anyway because that post took me like over an hour lol) I'm just going to put in my vote as I know tomorrow I'll be a bit busy and may not be able to get on and post or reply to others reactions until later in the evening.


Vote Sailor Uranus.

Its just two nights in a row and you survived? Mercury says she thinks Diana is suspicious and you say the same thing too but Mercury dies instead? If I were mafia, I wouldn't want Kyra to come anywhere near me to take that opportunity to take me down, cause we saw it happen with Jupiter Rose but I still believe it to be a ploy to have gotten us to trust her and Jupiter Rose decided to take the sacrifice (I was prepared to use that method as a mafia and encouraged my mafiosi to take me down if it meant their surival and thus mafia winning the game). I would have taken her out. So I'm going with my gut and on what I feel like the mafia would be doing by now.

If you are innocent, well, I tried! My gut feelings have been way wrong before so I'm probably just shooting myself in the foot here and prepared for the outcome from it.

And you know Kyra, no hard feelings cause ilu bby u made this game fun xD

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 10:44 pm

i don't think the maifa would do that and more so in this game. we lost the cop and doc right away. giving the maifa a higher chance to win already. why fall to such a strange tactic, which can backfire.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 11:52 pm

Current vote tally
Sailor Uranus: Small Lady


Day 3 ends in 41 hours, just shy of two days.

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8899
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 30
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 12:12 am

I figured either Kyra or I would have died last night. Ya'll scared of us I'm still about 95% sure Kyra is innocent, but Kyra's last post kind of made me doubt her again... I know she has everyone's trust by now so she can make you all do whatever you want. Just be extra cautious and make sure what she's saying makes sense.

Right now I'm just going with my gut feeling here, so feel free to take this with a grain of salt. Even though it seems like I was killed to set Diana up for a lynch, I still think her posts and her way of phrasing/explaining things this game is highly suspicious. If she's innocent then she's just been playing strangely this round, needlessly explaining things in a very redundant way.

I also have my eyes on Sailor Pluto, and I've been on the fence with Small Lady this entire time.

But now that I'm dead and can't post anymore I'm just going to ask you all what you are, mwahahaha.

Bubbles out! *poofs*

___________________________

  
Avatar & signature by Diana
 ♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 5:24 am

I had this whole big long post typed out and then it went poof >.> So now I get to type all of this all over again ;-;

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Diana - So much was said throughout Day One, and yet Diana says at the beginning of Day 2 that "I [Diana] don't really have anything to say atm." Really, you have nothing to say about all of the things being said? Your one big post was basically you just agreeing with everything being said and stating that you were going to bandwagon and vote Touka 'just because'. Logic like that is the reason we lost two of our power roles. Because so many people literally said 'I'm voting just because' I feel like there's a Mafia strategy somewhere in there. Also, I didn't notice this until I went back and checked, but Diana literally made it seem like we had no other option but to lynch someone. If you'll read some of her posts on the first three pages, you'll see what I mean.

This is the post, along with my response to it, that started people looking at me. In my post I mentioned it was Memorial Day weekend and I was spending time with my boyfriend. Bubbles mentioned that was suspicious because no one had said anything about my activity. While this is true, I was mentioning that fact due to Sailor Pluto's post. She mentioned that it was strange that I had nothing to say those first few nights. That was partly because I wasn't really around too much and everything I was thinking was what people had already said. So, I wasn't saying I didn't have any thoughts, it was just I didn't have any new thoughts that weren't already said. Maybe I should of phrased that better to begin with xD

I also thought this whole 'pick someone to lynch or it'll be a random townie' thing from Kyra's last game was still in effect for this game. I believe I mentioned it in the first day phase and no one corrected me so I just assumed xD I should of figured it out and maybe asked more clearly, that was my bad.

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Those are all my words from earlier today, rephrased. At least the ones about how Kyra plays the same way and how Jupiter Rose was suspicious because she acted hurt by what Kyra said.

I realize you voted for mafia in the end, but you could have just tried to avoid detection by bandwagoning with the townies since majority has already been reached.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
I'm also suspicious of Diana for her actions this game - just overall phrasing reads differently from how she played the last game, and it's been pretty much rephrasing what other people have said, like Bubbles pointed out.

These two blurbs basically say the same thing, so I decided to include both xD I feel like I can't win at this game because no matter how I play I always come across suspicious to people somehow. In the beginning, I said I didn't have anything to say. Again what I meant to say was I didn't have anything new to add and that everything I was thinking had already been said by other people. Then I tried saying I agree with so and so and that made me suspicious because I wasn't adding anything on my own. So I then tried just voicing my own opinion, even if it was similar or the exact same thing as someone else, but that too has made me suspicious xD I wasn't rephrasing what Mercury said, I just happened to think the same things as her.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
I thought it was a little weird that she went ahead and voted for Jupiter Rose despite not needing her vote, having hit the required majority to end the round early; sometimes mafia members like to tack their names on at the end to make it seem like they agreed when they were more hoping that the vote would go another way, away from their group members.

First of all, when I voted for Jupiter Rose, it wasn't meant to be a tack on vote. I was working on my post, it was semi longish, and when I hit submit Sailor Uranus' post about already having the five votes needed to lynch Jupiter Rose early came in. I decided to submit my post anyway since I worked for awhile on it lol. But that ended up to be a good thing, as later down the line Small Lady unvoted Jupiter Rose and so my vote was needed to replace her's so that we could end early. So it was a good thing that I still submitted my vote.

Also you mention here that it was suspicious that I still casted my vote for Jupiter Rose even though we had enough votes. Yet earlier you said the opposite. As you acknowledged that with my vote, Small Lady unvoting for Jupiter Rose didn't matter.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
@Small Lady wrote:
   I just realized somethiing.

   Unvote JupiterRose I need to get my thoughts together and i wanted to get it in cause this might take some time.

With Diana's vote, unvoting doesn't matter??

If I hadn't submitted my vote for Jupiter Rose, we wouldn't have ended that day phase early.

sportsnutd wrote:
Right now I'm leaning still toward Uranus for the lots and lots of things she had said and also Diana and Small Lady. For Diana, i agree with Small Lady about her saying that we don't have a chance to win.

Kyra touched on this earlier, but I felt I should include it in my post as well. I never said we didn't have a chance to win, just that we might not have a chance. It would be hard to win after losing a cop and doctor, both within the first day and night phase. They weren't able to gather anything helpful due to being killed so early on. It's very hard to win without at least one of these power roles, as the cop finds out information for us and doctor protects us. They're basically the only resources we have in defending ourselves. So, while it'll be hard and maybe unlikely for us to win, there is of course a chance and so far we're doing it!

Sailor Uranus wrote:

But - here's the risky business part, and I'm not totally in favor of this because of what I just said but I'm willing to try if others are - there are seven of us left, with a max two mafia members left. If we happen to accidentally lynch a townie suspected to be a mafia member (Diana) today, then the next day round would have five of us left with a max two mafia members. That'd be a high risk round because if we didn't hit one of them with a lynch, the game would be over. But in lynching Diana today, we'd figure out what she was, and if she were innocent, then our biggest suspects would be Addelyn and Swifty for her set up and we could move forward on that.

And then there's this post. This makes no sense to me at all and seems like a terrible idea. I know that people will probably think the only reason I think that is because it's me she's mentioning to lynch, but I mean come on guys. Think about it. She is basically saying to lynch me just to see what happens/what my role is. This is the same strategy and line of thought that made us lose our cop on the first day phase. Everyone just voted for people 'just because' and 'just to see what happens'. Not to mention that this late in the game, this becomes an even worse strategy. It'd leave us townies in a horrible spot and with a very low percent chance of winning.

She openly admits that it'd make the game harder and is risky. I was starting to trust Kyra, but now everything's changed with her last few posts. Why would we want to make the game harder on ourselves? I could understand if she said something like 'yo, we should vote to lynch Diana because a lot of us think she's suspicious', but that's not what she said.

Phew. Okay so that's all that out of the way, now on to my suspicions.

Sailor Uranus: Aaaah, Kyra xD You'll always be on the top of my suspicions list, but you've shot up the list a lot in your post few posts. Between you saying that it was suspicious of me to tack on my vote at the end, but yet it ended up being needed and this last post of yours, I find you very very very suspicious.

I've already gone through a lot of my reasoning behind this, so I won't go on repeating myself, but I have a theory now as well. Sailor Uranus is mafia and is trying to end the game in a way that uses people's openly voiced suspicions against them. Think about it. She knows who her fellow mafia member is. She's trying to get everyone to vote to lynch me today because a lot of you think I'm suspicious. She openly admits that it'll make it harder and could possibly end in the townies losing if we don't get a mafia next.

She also says that if I am a townie, then Swifty and Addelyn should be looked at. But why? Swifty is a little bit on my radar, more on that below, but Addelyn hasn't said or done anything that makes me suspicious of her beyond the suspicious level that I have for everyone. It seems like Small Lady feels the same way I do about this and that we both find it odd.

So here's the full theory: Sailor Uranus is trying to set the townies up. She's going to kill off an innocent in this day phase, leaving us with only 3 townies and 2 mafia. Then since she's already set it up that if I'm innocent we should look at Addelyn and Swifty for my set up, even though Addelyn hasn't really said much to me or about me this entire game, so that all eyes turn to them. Only need to get the townies to lynch one of them and the Mafia wins!

Sailor Swifty:
Like I said, she's low on my radar, but still needs to be voiced I suppose. She hasn't really said much the entire game, and for the most part seems to go along with whatever everyone else says. People said they though I was suspicious for rephrasing what others said and 'tacking' on votes, well Swifty has kind of done the same thing this game.

Sailor Pluto: ooooh Munchkin xD You too have risen to the high end of my mafia radar. You were the first to mention me being suspicious. You didn't really have much ground to walk on, at least in my opinion. Your post about finding my suspicious just seemed like pulling straws together to make it look like I'm acting odd and guilty. Something about the way you've been playing this game and reacting to things, mostly trying to throw blame on me and Small Lady from what I've seen, makes me suspicious of you. Maybe Puu is the last mafia member and she is working with Sailor Uranus to plant the seed. If 5 of you (Sailor Pluto, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Mercury, Small Lady, and a little bit of sportsnutd) find me suspicious and both Pluto and Uranus are mafia together, then really only 2 and a half ( xD) of you find me suspicious. Which isn't really a lot of townies. So perhaps Pluto is the last Mafia member!

Small Lady: Britty hasn't really come across any sort of way to me. She's neither high on my list or low on it, she's kind of in the middle. I'm not sure what to make of her yet. But, we seem to be thinking the same way and having the same thoughts, so I'm leaning towards trusting her. Though her last post has me resistant in doing so. She mentions that the whole Kyra going hard core after Jupiter Rose could of been a ploy to make it seem like we could trust Sailor Uranus. I never would of thought of this, yet she did. She could just be a better thinker in all this than I am xD But it makes me a little weary of her, since she also admits she has thought of using the strategy before. So what if her bringing this all up is just another way of having Kyra take the fall and that way we trust Small Lady? So this is another theory of mine. Instead of Kyra and Pluto working together, maybe Small Lady and Kyra are both mafia. They used Jupiter Rose to make it seem like we could trust Kyra and now they plan to use Kyra to make it seem like we can trust Small Lady. I'm not as confident in this theory, but there is a chance!

Sportsnutd: I think this is the last of my suspicion list. Sportsnutd has also been very quiet this game, has only said random things, agreed with people, and rephrased things. He never did vote for Jupiter Rose, maybe because they're both mafia and he didn't want to vote for his own?, but he's also been misquoting what people have said. This is mostly why I find him suspicious. Misquoting people makes it seem 10 times worse than what the person actually said. Example: My saying we might not win and him saying that I said we don't have a chance in winning. Things like this make me suspicious. That paired with the fact that he hasn't really said anything useful this entire game >.>

So this is all I have to say xD With all of it said, I'm going to join Small Lady in a vote to lynch Sailor Uranus. I've listed all of my suspicions already on her, so I don't feel like I need to explain why I'm voting for her here xD If she turns out innocent, then that will be sucky, but I just have an odd feeling about her and some of the posts she has made.

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6139
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 6:50 am

Small Lady wrote:
@Pluto, how is stating the facts making me look worse? Kyra does the same thing.
I'll try and explain a little better this time. So, you said:
Small Lady wrote:
"If she [Kyra] surivives tonight...then...well need I say more?"
By saying this, you are implying that if Kyra survived Night One, she is Mafia. When I called you out for setting Kyra up, you could have easily defended yourself earlier on by saying that you were implying it, but then you went and said:
Small Lady wrote:
Second, how am I setting up Kyra for failure by stating the facts?
Stating the facts. So by saying that, you are confirming that what you said earlier about Kyra being Mafia if she survived is fact.

I hope you understand now because I can't explain this any simpler xD

Diana wrote:
Sailor Pluto: ooooh Munchkin xD You too have risen to the high end of my mafia radar. You were the first to mention me being suspicious. You didn't really have much ground to walk on, at least in my opinion. Your post about finding my suspicious just seemed like pulling straws together to make it look like I'm acting odd and guilty. Something about the way you've been playing this game and reacting to things, mostly trying to throw blame on me and Small Lady from what I've seen, makes me suspicious of you. Maybe Puu is the last mafia member and she is working with Sailor Uranus to plant the seed. If 5 of you (Sailor Pluto, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Mercury, Small Lady, and a little bit of sportsnutd) find me suspicious and both Pluto and Uranus are mafia together, then really only 2 and a half ( xD) of you find me suspicious. Which isn't really a lot of townies. So perhaps Pluto is the last Mafia member!

So let me get this straight - you find me suspicious because I find you suspicious? Because I find multiple people suspicious? Because I give good reasons as to why you and other players are suspicious? That's funny, because you and every other player are doing the exact same thing. It's kind of how the game works. I mean...I could be quiet and not give any input, but then I would be found suspicious and be a useless teammate. I would much rather help out and give all of my thoughts so we can nail the Mafia. Others agreed with my suspicion of you because it wasn't baseless. You can't blame me for that.

Alright I'm out of time because I have to head to school, but I'll try and post during lunch and stuff.

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12159
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 7:21 am

Babes, I'm innocent. But I'll tear cases apart to prove it anyway.

Addelyn wrote:
Okay hold your horses here. Why am I being suspected of setting up Diana? I've barely said two words to Diana this entire game. I haven't even said anything about her being suspicious. I've been focused primarily on you Kyra, and Jupiter Rose although I do regret that you guys reached majority while I was at work so I was unable to cast my vote. Until I just caught up on everything, Diana wasn't even on my radar. 
I had meant that, because I had targeted you, if you were mafia you would have tried to pin it on someone else, and the obvious choice was Diana.

Diana wrote:
Or you could just leave Diana alone because she's a townie and we should be focusing on someone else. Voting to lynch someone 'just to see what happens/what role they are' is the same strategy that lost us our cop. You can vote for me I suppose, but it'dbe pointless and a waste. I'm a townie, which I know no one will believe, but it's true. We should focus on someone else yall. I will make a bigger post once I wake up in the morning, but just wanted to get this out there. You'll be down a teammate if you vote to lynch me =\
Every vote is a "just to see what role they are" vote. You've been scummy as hell and the only reason I didn't start out a vote against you is because it reads like a clean mafia setup.

Small Lady wrote:
With Mercury now dead my thought process may have just completely changed. I really expected Kyra to have been offed by the mafia tonight seeing that she just took down one of the three mafia members. Either they do not think she is a threat to them yet because ganging up on Jupiter Rose was just a chance and her other accusations are baseless OR she is mafia and they just threw Jupiter Rose under the bus to keep the heat off of her and her super aggressive (and fun) playstyle.
If I were mafia, I would've advised Jupiter Rose to change tactics immediately when she first jumped in to defend you that first page. One scummy thing can be overlooked, especially with Touka having so many votes against them by the time I made my case against her. If I were mafia, I would've jumped on Touka harder, gotten them lynched, and saved Jupiter Roses's initial scumminess as my ace in the hole at a later part of the game. Instead, I stated that I thought Touka was innocent and stuck on Jupiter Rose even without anyone backing me. 
Small Lady wrote:

Addelyn wrote:
Okay hold your horses here. Why am I being suspected of setting up Diana? I've barely said two words to Diana this entire game. I haven't even said anything about her being suspicious. I've been focused primarily on you Kyra, and Jupiter Rose although I do regret that you guys reached majority while I was at work so I was unable to cast my vote. Until I just caught up on everything, Diana wasn't even on my radar. 

Actually this is another thing that has caught my eye. Why DOES Kyra keep bringing up Addy? Her posts so far have not stood out to me or anything as being scummy (but maybe that just means she's being that good Razz) and I just find it odd for her to not have done much (in comparison to like me for example) and for Kyra to still bring her up.
I'll quote my case against her, here: 
Quote :
Addelyn, Swifty, Jupiter Rose, and Diana. 

Of those, to me, the most suspicious are Addelyn and Jupiter Rose

Quote :
@Addelyn wrote:
Quote :
Okay, so I am just catching up after working yesterday xD

Wow a lot has gone on!

The problem with Mafia is you either do something ie start random voting on day 1 or you don't and Mafia gets their first kill. It's a game of chance and the only way you find out things is by killing or having the cop investigating. 

With that said, there are a few people who are suspicious because of how easily defensive they got; Small Lady, Touka and Jupiter Rose. 

So for me, right now, Touka seems to be the most suspicious and in the interest of seeing what happens, I chose to vote Touka
Yesterday there were others that stood out more, but when Addelyn posted this there were already three random votes made, all in the interest of "seeing what happens" - my vote against Swifty, Small Lady's vote against Pluto (which garnered no attention), and Anait's vote against Touka. That Addelyn chose to jump on that vote "for the interest of seeing what happens" when a vote against Touka was already in play (and thus, was alreadyhappening), her move was unnecessary on that front, making this read now more like a bandwagon for methods as opposed to a bandwagon vote - there were already three people doing it, a fourth would blend right in. That this was her only content post in the 48 hour day 1 and it was made more than 24 hours before the end of the day without addendum is a little strange, but as the rules request only 20 minutes of active time and Addelyn has gotten a new job, I hesitate to hold activity against people; however, I feel it necessary to point out the posting habit and timeline as I would think mafia members most likely of being able to vote randomly and then not check back in before time was up, as it would be in their favor to keep the vote on a known innocent and be free of worry as they could hide under the "I wasn't able to check the forums" umbrella as to why they did not change it.
As she hadn't been online during the short night last night had me thinking that she might not be it, but with the clear pin on Diana in killing Mercury I had to bring it up as she is the only other person I've cased.
Quote :
@Pluto, how is stating the facts making me look worse? Kyra does the same thing.

Considering the fact that I know the heat is going to be on me because I really messed up in my panic to want to get my better thoughts in before Cosmos called the round (and i was too late anyway because that post took me like over an hour lol) I'm just going to put in my vote as I know tomorrow I'll be a bit busy and may not be able to get on and post or reply to others reactions until later in the evening.


Vote Sailor Uranus.

Its just two nights in a row and you survived? Mercury says she thinks Diana is suspicious and you say the same thing too but Mercury dies instead? If I were mafia, I wouldn't want Kyra to come anywhere near me to take that opportunity to take me down, cause we saw it happen with Jupiter Rose but I still believe it to be a ploy to have gotten us to trust her and Jupiter Rose decided to take the sacrifice (I was prepared to use that method as a mafia and encouraged my mafiosi to take me down if it meant their surival and thus mafia winning the game). I would have taken her out. So I'm going with my gut and on what I feel like the mafia would be doing by now.

If you are innocent, well, I tried! My gut feelings have been way wrong before so I'm probably just shooting myself in the foot here and prepared for the outcome from it.

And you know Kyra, no hard feelings cause ilu bby u made this game fun xD
I survived and you yourself stated why. Mafia Scapegoat. I feel like in everything that I've lead and everything that I've done in this game my innocence would be pretty clear here, but, like I've stated, because I've always been right with this it's easy for Mafia to turn it around on me as is happening >/ because either they've made mistakes truth or they can frame it so it seems I've known everything since the beginning. 

I wouldn't've killed Anait. I'm too much of a sneaky little butt. Everything else they've done has been a pretty good setup, but not that one. They underestiated how much I like to troll Anait. 
Diana wrote:
I had this whole big long post typed out and then it went poof >.> So now I get to type all of this all over again ;-;

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Diana - So much was said throughout Day One, and yet Diana says at the beginning of Day 2 that "I [Diana] don't really have anything to say atm." Really, you have nothing to say about all of the things being said? Your one big post was basically you just agreeing with everything being said and stating that you were going to bandwagon and vote Touka 'just because'. Logic like that is the reason we lost two of our power roles. Because so many people literally said 'I'm voting just because' I feel like there's a Mafia strategy somewhere in there. Also, I didn't notice this until I went back and checked, but Diana literally made it seem like we had no other option but to lynch someone. If you'll read some of her posts on the first three pages, you'll see what I mean.

This is the post, along with my response to it, that started people looking at me. In my post I mentioned it was Memorial Day weekend and I was spending time with my boyfriend. Bubbles mentioned that was suspicious because no one had said anything about my activity. While this is true, I was mentioning that fact due to Sailor Pluto's post. She mentioned that it was strange that I had nothing to say those first few nights. That was partly because I wasn't really around too much and everything I was thinking was what people had already said. So, I wasn't saying I didn't have any thoughts, it was just I didn't have any new thoughts that weren't already said. Maybe I should of phrased that better to begin with xD
This isn't what drew my attention, personally. It was that all of your posts and casings have included excuses and restatements of what other people have said, presented in a way that suggests you're not agreeing with people but, rather, are coming up with the thoughts by yourself, which would have almost have been fine if it wasn't combined with typically being the last vote in all cases but this one, apparently. I understand that you mention this below as being a mistake of yours, which I appreciate - as it's a newer game for you I can see the issue as being one that hasn't come up.

Diana\" wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
I thought it was a little weird that she went ahead and voted for Jupiter Rose despite not needing her vote, having hit the required majority to end the round early; sometimes mafia members like to tack their names on at the end to make it seem like they agreed when they were more hoping that the vote would go another way, away from their group members.

First of all, when I voted for Jupiter Rose, it wasn't meant to be a tack on vote. I was working on my post, it was semi longish, and when I hit submit Sailor Uranus' post about already having the five votes needed to lynch Jupiter Rose early came in. I decided to submit my post anyway since I worked for awhile on it lol. But that ended up to be a good thing, as later down the line Small Lady unvoted Jupiter Rose and so my vote was needed to replace her's so that we could end early. So it was a good thing that I still submitted my vote.

Also you mention here that it was suspicious that I still casted my vote for Jupiter Rose even though we had enough votes. Yet earlier you said the opposite. As you acknowledged that with my vote, Small Lady unvoting for Jupiter Rose didn't matter. 

Sailor Uranus wrote:
@Small Lady wrote:
   I just realized somethiing.

   Unvote JupiterRose I need to get my thoughts together and i wanted to get it in cause this might take some time.

With Diana's vote, unvoting doesn't matter??

If I hadn't submitted my vote for Jupiter Rose, we wouldn't have ended that day phase early.
This is a misunderstanding of the game that hasn't been outlined in this version - people can vote after the majority has been reached, but in the games I have played, as soon as it's reached the round is over and we're just waiting for the host to update. Everyone could immediately come in and unvote, but because it was reached the round would still be over and that person would have still been lynched. That Small Lady unvoted shouldn't've mattered, but your vote did create a backup majority in case Cosmos-Hime didn't acknowledge that.
Diana wrote:

sportsnutd wrote:
Right now I'm leaning still toward Uranus for the lots and lots of things she had said and also Diana and Small Lady. For Diana, i agree with Small Lady about her saying that we don't have a chance to win.

Kyra touched on this earlier, but I felt I should include it in my post as well. I never said we didn't have a chance to win, just that we might not have a chance. It would be hard to win after losing a cop and doctor, both within the first day and night phase. They weren't able to gather anything helpful due to being killed so early on. It's very hard to win without at least one of these power roles, as the cop finds out information for us and doctor protects us. They're basically the only resources we have in defending ourselves. So, while it'll be hard and maybe unlikely for us to win, there is of course a chance and so far we're doing it!
It's about to get harder to win if I go down. If I am lynched today, you guys will have one last chance to hit a mafia member or we lose, and right now, with cases being made against me, I'm not sure if the group would be led in the right direction. I am a townie. Point out something suspicious I have said - something that doesn't make sense, something that isn't true, that wasn't a mistake of the rules (like Diana's unnecessary vote vs Small Lady's unnecessary unvote due to little host communication on whether this is an immediate end or an 'until i come in and update' end). So far the cases made against me are about how the mafia hasn't killed me yet, despite having taken one of them down. That's the easeist frame-up in mafia. I broke down posts for mistakes and suspicious activities in order to make my case against Jupiter Rose, pulling apart reactions to stuff I instigated and stuck with it to convince everyone else - if the only thing against me is that I haven't been killed yet and I'm being pinned for that, unless Small Lady brings up something else, please don't listen to her next round if I go down today


Diana wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:

But - here's the risky business part, and I'm not totally in favor of this because of what I just said but I'm willing to try if others are - there are seven of us left, with a max two mafia members left. If we happen to accidentally lynch a townie suspected to be a mafia member (Diana) today, then the next day round would have five of us left with a max two mafia members. That'd be a high risk round because if we didn't hit one of them with a lynch, the game would be over. But in lynching Diana today, we'd figure out what she was, and if she were innocent, then our biggest suspects would be Addelyn and Swifty for her set up and we could move forward on that.

And then there's this post. This makes no sense to me at all and seems like a terrible idea. I know that people will probably think the only reason I think that is because it's me she's mentioning to lynch, but I mean come on guys. Think about it. She is basically saying to lynch me just to see what happens/what my role is. This is the same strategy and line of thought that made us lose our cop on the first day phase. Everyone just voted for people 'just because' and 'just to see what happens'. Not to mention that this late in the game, this becomes an even worse strategy. It'd leave us townies in a horrible spot and with a very low percent chance of winning.

She openly admits that it'd make the game harder and is risky. I was starting to trust Kyra, but now everything's changed with her last few posts. Why would we want to make the game harder on ourselves? I could understand if she said something like 'yo, we should vote to lynch Diana because a lot of us think she's suspicious', but that's not what she said.

Phew. Okay so that's all that out of the way, now on to my suspicions.
I only added this as an addendum when Pluto made the fifth of seven to think you were suspicious. I state I am not totally in favor of it - I underlined it above - and said I would only do it if people were willing to take that chance - I said earlier in that post that Mercury dying made me suspect you less because it was too easy a frame-up. As you will notice, I was against voting for Touka in the first round - I wanted to go for Jupiter Rose - but others, including yourself went ahead and voted for them anyway. That wasn't my strategy line - I voted for Swifty as I have said too many times to count now to get a reaction and had no intent to keep my vote on them by the end of the round because it was a random vote. 

Lynching me would make it harder - if I were mafia, why in the world would I point out that this could be a mafia tactic to get you lynched? I'd make the push to off you and be done with it, laughing maniacally in my little board because all of the votes are already there. Why would I risk pointing that out with five people practically already voting for you before my post? If I were mafia I'd've restated the cases against you and start the lynch, like I did with Jupiter Rose, and then afterward curse how stupid I was for falling for the trap if you turned out to be innocent. I'm the only one to point out that it could be a trap; if I were mafia I'd wait to see if someone else did, and if no one else did I'd play dumb until the vote went through. It wouldn't make sense for me to bring it up when it would've been a landslide vote without my statement.
Diana wrote:

Sailor Uranus: Aaaah, Kyra xD You'll always be on the top of my suspicions list, but you've shot up the list a lot in your post few posts. Between you saying that it was suspicious of me to tack on my vote at the end, but yet it ended up being needed and this last post of yours, I find you very very very suspicious.
I explained this above.
Diana wrote:

I've already gone through a lot of my reasoning behind this, so I won't go on repeating myself, but I have a theory now as well. Sailor Uranus is mafia and is trying to end the game in a way that uses people's openly voiced suspicions against them. Think about it. She knows who her fellow mafia member is. She's trying to get everyone to vote to lynch me today because a lot of you think I'm suspicious. She openly admits that it'll make it harder and could possibly end in the townies losing if we don't get a mafia next.
As i said above, if this was my intent I would not have mentioned that this could be a trap and would have started with my vote for you, as I did with Jupiter Rose. It would've already have been my style to do so, so it wouldn't've even come off as being suspicious.

Diana wrote:
She also says that if I am a townie, then Swifty and Addelyn should be looked at. But why? Swifty is a little bit on my radar, more on that below, but Addelyn hasn't said or done anything that makes me suspicious of her beyond the suspicious level that I have for everyone. It seems like Small Lady feels the same way I do about this and that we both find it odd.
Why is, like I said, they were the only other two mentioned by those who mentioned Diana being suspicious during the Night Phase, thus killing Mercury would make people think only of killing you, while they could wait for one more turn, off another townie during the night, and push the vote on one more person and win the game. My suspicion of Addelyn was made in the post where I voted for Jupiter Rose and I haven't mentioned her since because she fell off of the #2 position, but Small Lady mentioned Swifty during the night phase when Mercury was killed. That is why I mentioned them, if it felt like I hadn't explained it well enough before.[/quote]

Diana wrote:
So here's the full theory: Sailor Uranus is trying to set the townies up. She's going to kill off an innocent in this day phase, leaving us with only 3 townies and 2 mafia. Then since she's already set it up that if I'm innocent we should look at Addelyn and Swifty for my set up, even though Addelyn hasn't really said much to me or about me this entire game, so that all eyes turn to them. Only need to get the townies to lynch one of them and the Mafia wins!
This theory is wrong. I am not a mafia member. If I die this phase, then you and Small Lady set up this innocent and then the rest of this will follow through as you have suggested. We can only get one more lynch wrong; don't let it be me simply because I haven't been killed during night phase yet and I'm the only one pointing out that lynching Diana might be at trap.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12159
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 8:26 am

Also i just noticed this?
Cosmos_Hime wrote:
With 7 players, 3 votes makes the majority. 
3 people wouldn't be majority - 4 would?

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
 

Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Crown Fruit Parlor Archives-