Share | 

Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 11:36 am

I just get back from swimming and I see this..oh man were not doing so well this time..well its not over yet guys..dont give up.

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 11:49 am

I think this is the soonest we lost both power roles like that. When I get home I'll go threw the post and post my thoughts

Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 11:53 am

Uuuuh....I really don't have anything to say atm, except we might not win? lol It'll be difficult with no cop or doctor, basically everyone's a sitting duck, not to mention we'll be potentially lynching our own townsmembers during the day phase ;-; I'm not sure what to think atm, besides that this sucks ;-;

Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3

Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 12:38 pm

WITH MY DYING BREATH
Hope there's pizza where I'm going 
ALSO
It doesn't say anything to her role but I did choose to save Uranus last night XD

Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 12:39 pm

Okay, we've lost both of our power roles, but the game is still winnable for us. 

Anait's Posts, or Posts mentioning Anait:

No one could have known that Anait was the doctor; she posted twice, making her "quiet", and thus a potential target for them as pretty much everyone assumes if you're quiet you're hiding something ("something" meaning a role), but she did start the vote for Touka "for funsies" so one would think the mafia would be willing to let her live to see if she could do that again and bandwagon any vote made that wasn't one of their own. With bandwagoning in mind, we can be pretty well assured that at least one of the people who joined her vote against Touka are mafiosi. 

Side note: I'm thinking they offed Anait randomly because she didn't really do anything to harm them within round one; it's a good tactic because the kill couldn't be used to directly throw suspicion onto any of them or reverse-psychology us into thinking a random innocent townie is a mafia member by targeting a player who had targeted another random player. However, I still think we have something with checking those votes.

These people are:
Cosmos-Hime wrote:
With 11 players, 6 votes makes the majority.
Sailor Pluto: Small Lady,
Touka: Aniat Zellerie, Addelyn, Sailor Swifty, Jupiter Rose, diana
Jupiter Rose: Sailor Uranus
Sailor Mercury: Sportsnud, Touka
No Vote: Sailor Pluto, Sailor Mercury
Addelyn, Swifty, Jupiter Rose, and Diana. 

Of those, to me, the most suspicious are Addelyn and Jupiter Rose
Addelyn wrote:
Okay, so I am just catching up after working yesterday xD

Wow a lot has gone on!

The problem with Mafia is you either do something ie start random voting on day 1 or you don't and Mafia gets their first kill. It's a game of chance and the only way you find out things is by killing or having the cop investigating. 

With that said, there are a few people who are suspicious because of how easily defensive they got; Small Lady, Touka and Jupiter Rose. 

So for me, right now, Touka seems to be the most suspicious and in the interest of seeing what happens, I chose to vote Touka
Yesterday there were others that stood out more, but when Addelyn posted this there were already three random votes made, all in the interest of "seeing what happens" - my vote against Swifty, Small Lady's vote against Pluto (which garnered no attention), and Anait's vote against Touka. That Addelyn chose to jump on that vote "for the interest of seeing what happens" when a vote against Touka was already in play (and thus, was already happening), her move was unnecessary on that front, making this read now more like a bandwagon for methods as opposed to a bandwagon vote - there were already three people doing it, a fourth would blend right in. That this was her only content post in the 48 hour day 1 and it was made more than 24 hours before the end of the day without addendum is a little strange, but as the rules request only 20 minutes of active time and Addelyn has gotten a new job, I hesitate to hold activity against people; however, I feel it necessary to point out the posting habit and timeline as I would think mafia members most likely of being able to vote randomly and then not check back in before time was up, as it would be in their favor to keep the vote on a known innocent and be free of worry as they could hide under the "I wasn't able to check the forums" umbrella as to why they did not change it.

As for Jupiter Rose, I think I made my case clear here:
Kyra's yesterday post:

And now, for added "fun", let's look back on Jupiter Roses's comment about Touka's revelation:
Jupiter Rose wrote:
Touka wrote:
Bad things are likely to happen if I get lynched though. Very Happy (If only if there was a Jester role... XD)
We all saw it, we're all commenting on it. That's a weird thing to say. That's like what a baby mafia member would say. "Well, my big brother is gonna get you if anything happens to me!" sort of thing. On the flip side, there's a chance that Touka is telling the truth on a townie perspective; we could lose the cop or doctor. That would put us in a hard spot. But with the added "Very Happy", it seems more of the former and that big brother is gonna get us.
By stating "we all saw it, we're all commenting on it," and then commenting on it as well is like a soft-serve twist of non-post and bandwagoning; stating that it is "what a baby mafia member would say" puts it into a darker light as opposed to other comments made about it, namely:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
JK A POST CAME IN:
Touka wrote:
Bad things are likely to happen if I get lynched though. (If only if there was a Jester role... XD)
^ this is suspicious as hell because it's a soft-claim on a townie power role without need as there have only been two votes cast against them when a 6 vote makes majority - they didn't try to defend themselves in any other way, not with logic, not by defending their point, or stating why they refuse to believe my reasoning when Small Lady used the same reasoning. 

I'm red-flagging this like crazy; if you are a power role, that was not the way to defend yourself so early in the game, especially as there are 10 other people who could counter-claim your role or use knowledge of their own role to hammer the nail in your casket. 

It's not looking good for you.
Diana wrote:
Jesus Kyra xD This is why I love and hate you being in these games =PP I just want to chime in that we did vote for sports last game because he was suspicious, but really he was just new. We don't want to make the same mistake with Touka, who is also new to the forum and I assume, this game. But I do agree with Kyra that having all these mistakes and saying 'It'll be bad if you lynch me' is a weird thing to say. Is it because they're new or because they're being really bad at being a Mafia? xD Saying, or rather suggesting, that you're a power role this early in the game doesn't make much sense o.o And would be an odd tactic for a Mafia to use, but I find that more believable than actually being a power role for us townies.
sailor swifty wrote:
Touka posting the "bad things will happen if i'm lynchd" is kinda fishy.  also they asked more then once about uranus vote. which is also strange

Small lady did jump in at the mistake of touka thinking it was her voting for me.
sailor swifty wrote:
after going through everything and thinking.  i'm going to Vote Touka.   

they keep pointing at kyra and keep bring up her random lynch, even after she explained it several times, since it's round one, it's what you do.  and again them saying bad things would happen if we lynch them is fishy
Note that, while earmarking it for being suspicious or being frustrated with rookie play methods, the consensus was that it was that it was a mistake that came off as suspicious, but only Jupiter Rose threw in the definitive that it is what a "baby mafia" would say. She then continues to say that there is a chance that Touka was doctor or cop but she was feeling more on the side of mafia for the emoji use - if Jupiter Rose were mafia, this would be the best tactic to take: someone just outed themselves as a power role, and the easiest thing then would be to get them lynched so they couldn't go through with a night action and / or be protected during the night, making it easier for mafia to win.

When I defended her case on me and returned a case on her, her reason for settling on voting for Touka was this:
Jupiter Rose wrote:
Kyra-inserted spoiler with Jupiter Roses's response to my case against her and her return answers:

I have also decided to vote for Touka for reasons I had stated earlier.
Her reasons were much stronger against me than against Touka; and yet she went with Touka, making the third vote on Touka and creating a majority vote among those who were already being voted upon. If she had voted against me, I would have had the most votes at the time and it would have been more likely to get the lynch against me, and yet she chose Touka without any additional casing done. I believe this is, like I said above, because she believed Touka's claim to a townie power role and wanted them out before their night action to effectively get a power role out "for free".

For these reasons, I continue to keep my lynch vote with her.

Vote Jupiter Rose. 

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 12:42 pm

Anait Zelleire wrote:
WITH MY DYING BREATH
Hope there's pizza where I'm going 
ALSO
It doesn't say anything to her role but I did choose to save Uranus last night XD
 Thank you for attempting to save me. May pizza rain upon you.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 12:46 pm

I made you a signature for attempting to save me. ♥ You won't be forgotten.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 1:39 pm

Oh my God wowww we are off to a bad start!!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 2:10 pm

Wow, I think this is the first game I've played in where we lost both power roles in the first phases.

So since we have no information from the cop, I want to say that Small Lady is at the top of my list for the reason I stated earlier regarding her post about Kyra being killed in the night phase. As I said, this post was literally setting Kyra up for failure, and it's a really sneaky thing to say.

So many things are being said about Jupiter Rose and I can't keep it all straight xD But I will say that I feel her posts have been sort of go-with-the-flow, especially when she voted Touka.

Also Addelyn didn't even try to defend herself right there? I feel like she hasn't done much defending herself or even accusing others this entire game. It's kind of like she's posting without addressing it to avoid the topic?

I'm posting from work rn and will post later tonight with a more in-depth analysis of the people I find suspicious this time around. Just wanted to get my two cents in now before the thread goes crazy again xD

Also Kyra EVERY FREAKING TIME I think that you're Brit and not Kyra because of you avi XD

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 2:39 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Also Addelyn didn't even try to defend herself right there? I feel like she hasn't done much defending herself or even accusing others this entire game. It's kind of like she's posting without addressing it to avoid the topic?
^ This.

I'm looking forward to more of your analysis!
the part of "Small Lady" will now be played by Minako, and the party of "Sailor Uranus" will now be played by Sidepan-to-Usagi-eating=toast (until such a time we get Haruka doing something remotely as Kyra-like)

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 6:41 pm

What in the hell happened to this thread there is a pizza signature

I find last night's kill to be very interesting. I have to finish work so I'll return in a couple hours with more of a post, just so you all don't freak out about me not being around again.

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 8:12 pm

I didn't see there was another page on my phone soooo yah >.> checking forums on phone on break at work suck lol hence why my comment looks out of place. Believe me or not but that's what happened. Kyra you've missed entire pages of events so you should feel my pain on this! 

NOW THAT I'm HOME Very Happy 

I did agree that having a random vote is a good way to start off the game. My gut was telling me that something was up with the three people I mentioned in that post, Touka, Jupiter Rose and Small Lady. I wanted to see what would happen if more pressure was applied to Touka. When they made the really fishy comment that turned out to be soft reference to them being the cop, it cemented my gut feeling, so I kept my vote to Touka. 

Kyra, you are pointing an aweful lot of fingers and while what you do say makes sense, I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't trying to do that because you're deflecting attention off of yourself because you are Mafia. Right now I"m simply suspicious of you. 

Jupiter Rose is becoming more and more suspicious, you are also seemingly attempting to deflect any attention that comes your way, however, you aren't doing it as well. 

And Puu? If you want to look at people who haven't been doing a lot of accusing and defending in the game, I think you need to look at yourself, and Bubbles. Just sayin cause neither have really been doing too much.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 9:07 pm

The break down that I want to do is going to take quite some time and I just haven't found the exact time.

However, what gets me is that...Anait was killed the first night, rather than Kyra. Kyra's been the one breaking down the posts to an insane level (which honestly its been helpful but still makes me want to eyeball you big time) but however, maybe its the fact that she's been off target so far if she's not mafia, so they don't see her as a threat yet.

What also I don't' get is Pluto's non reaction to my random voting of her, however she didn't put in a vote at all so hm. (also now i just realized, I read teh break down of hte votes wrong and read the Sailor Pluto: Small Lady as her voting against me at first then realized my mistake whoops).

Also, despite losing both of our power roles, I don't think we're set up to lose yet.

I think we should look at any of those who voted for Touka. Uranus started a vote for Swifty but no one jumped on her bandwagon to want to off them, which...

Hm...

What if Uranus started off that vote to throw us off of the mafia's back from the get go? it would be a crazy strategy! Its just a theory but I can see this coming from her... So they decide to vote for one of themselves (thus Sailor Swifty would be a mafia), and we didn't get really much of a reaction from her on that. And from then on they dont' even really associate with each other and not lead the pack on killing anyone else for the day. Unfortunately the first one to vote for Touka was Anait, who was the Doctor. But there's still Addelyn, Jupiter Rose, Swifty and Diana.

I think we need to look at them again. Addelyn is not so high on my radar and Uranus tearing down Jupiter Rose's posts has me wondering too... Though, I kind of feel the stuff Kyra is hounding on Jupiter Rose to really not be anything (as of yet) and perhaps was just another distraction tactic by Kyra? A part of me wants to keep Kyra alive through this next day since she said she gets killed early on usually just because A.) Itd make for an interesting game B.) if she's innocent, shes an excellent asset to the team. C.) if she's innocent, she'll probably get killed by mafia tonight unless they are purposefully not voting for her to throw us off and make us want to go after her thinking she's mafia the next day, further derailing us from the mafia's tracks. I wouldn't be surprised if they are anticipating that for the next day.

I'm...hmm... I'm on the fence here. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to make a vote though. I've been rereading these pages over and over again while writing up this post and basically the mafia is doing good disassociating themselves from each other. So i'm going to wait for other responses and then come up with a vote.

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 9:24 pm

Ok, I didn't accuse anyone on day 1 because we knew nothing. We tried lynching someone and we got the cop, so I'm not sure my strategy was a bad one here. Now that we're on day 2, we have a) yesterday's votes and b) last night's kill, which is a heck of a lot more information to help us decide safely. I'm just trying to prevent needless townie deaths and actually hitting a power role, which we totally did.

So here are my thoughts on who I find suspicious.

It's hard to argue with Kyra's logic, and I was actually surprised that Jupiter Rose reacted in a rather offended way the other day to Kyra's accusation. I mean, I know her and she can be much meaner than Kyra was Razz Usually I just view her as having tougher skin than that, so that struck me as more defensive than necessary. But then again, she's always acted suspiciously in almost every game, and I actually managed to get her lynched one time when I was mafia because of that. So this could be standard for her.

However, this

Jupiter Rose wrote:
That's like what a baby mafia member would say. "Well, my big brother is gonna get you if anything happens to me!" sort of thing. On the flip side, there's a chance that Touka is telling the truth on a townie perspective; we could lose the cop or doctor. That would put us in a hard spot. But with the added "Very Happy", it seems more of the former and that big brother is gonna get us.

I find highly suspicious. What kind of mafia member would blatantly threaten someone like that? At best they would just pretend they're a power role. So if she actually thought the former was more likely... I just find that hard to believe, even for a newbie. It seems she was trying to hard to make Touka the bad guy.

Secondly, while everything Kyra says make sense, I've never seen a mafia kill like this before. Pick a relatively quiet person who even started the vote for a townie, so that we can't figure out what they were killed for or who they were onto. This seems... highly diabolical, the kind of strategy I would expect Kyra herself to use if that is true, that's cold though killing your own friend who protected you.

I've played with Kyra both when she's innocent and guilty and trust me, she makes big posts and "hounds" people every time, so you can't really base that as a way to determine her innocence. As ringleader-y or distracting as it seems, to me what she says makes sense so that alone isn't enough to figure out if she's mafia or not.

The one time she didn't make sense (though she certainly tried hard to make it sound sensible) was the one time I figured out she was mafia, so. >_>

Also, how many mafia do we even have? ._. I don't think we were given that info yet?

For now I'm going to Vote Jupiter Rose.

The reason being, since Kyra was the one who started the vote against her, if nothing else, after this we'll know whether or not we can trust Kyra more.

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 10:03 pm

i think it's 3, just like last time.

the maifa hit was random. the frist person to vote touka was anita.   taking out the person who started the vote for the cop and got the cop lynched, makes no since... why not keep them alive and hide behind them??  also being that anita never pointed fingers at anyone else, 

i think this is to throw us off.

kyra makes a good point about Jupitor-rose.   I want to see what they have to say before i vote.

Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 3:23 am

Addelyn wrote:
And Puu? If you want to look at people who haven't been doing a lot of accusing and defending in the game, I think you need to look at yourself, and Bubbles. Just sayin cause neither have really been doing too much.

Have you even read my posts? Because all I've done thus far is give my thoughts and suspicions on who is Mafia. You are the one that hasn't been doing much. Again, I feel like you're trying to divert the attention from the suspicion around you by pointing illogical fingers at myself.

Small Lady wrote:
What also I don't' get is Pluto's non reaction to my random voting of her, however she didn't put in a vote at all so hm. (also now i just realized, I read teh break down of hte votes wrong and read the Sailor Pluto: Small Lady as her voting against me at first then realized my mistake whoops).

I figured the answer to your suspicion about this was pretty obvious, so I never actually addressed it, my bad! Anyway, I didn't react to your voting of me because it was random and baseless. You had no proof that I was guilty - you were following Kyra's tactic, which honestly didn't accomplish much, and I wasn't worried about myself at all because I knew you guys were just voting to vote without any logic behind it. You literally voted me because I was the last one to sign in. I chose to rise above it and ignore it rather than defend myself for something that silly xD I had no defense because you voted me for something based on my personal availability. I think other players had the same thought process, because no one reacted, and no one could react because no one has a reason to defend me. When you voted to lynch me, I hadn't made any posts, so there was no reason to say I shouldn't be lynched or I should be lynched.

So here's my analysis of everything that's been said thus far in Day 2 Smile

Sailor Swifty - Not really doing much for us and laying low. She specifically said that she would read through the posts and post her thoughts, and yet the post she made after that wasn't full of thoughts at all, it was just facts. I'm hesitant to really go after her, because she is literally suspicious in every single game she's in, but I wanted to point out that little contradiction of her own words because I don't think anyone else noticed.

Diana - So much was said throughout Day One, and yet Diana says at the beginning of Day 2 that "I [Diana] don't really have anything to say atm." Really, you have nothing to say about all of the things being said? Your one big post was basically you just agreeing with everything being said and stating that you were going to bandwagon and vote Touka 'just because'. Logic like that is the reason we lost two of our power roles. Because so many people literally said 'I'm voting just because' I feel like there's a Mafia strategy somewhere in there. Also, I didn't notice this until I went back and checked, but Diana literally made it seem like we had no other option but to lynch someone. If you'll read some of her posts on the first three pages, you'll see what I mean.

Sailor Uranus - My suspicion of her was dying down until Small Lady's most-recent post. Brit made a very good point, and now I'm wondering if all of this pointing fingers and deep accusation on what would normally pass as minor comments is simply to divert the attention to members other than herself. It's kind of like reverse-psychology? xD However, I think we should keep her alive for this phase. There are others who are more suspicious, and Kyra's such a valuable player that I don't think we should lynch her right now, especially after losing both power roles. Also, with Sailor Mercury's comment about how Kyra always plays like this, I'm inclined to let Small Lady's accusations just sit on the back burner for now. Because I've never played a full game with Kyra before and I can't really decide whether or not I trust her.

Addelyn - My reasons said earlier in this post and this phase still stand. However, because of her real-life things going on I'm tempted to believe her excuse about missing the new page. It happens, I guess. But regardless, I'm still suspicious of her actions in Day One, jumping on Anait's bandwagon for no reason and risking a power role when the no lynch option was still very much available.

Jupiter Rose - So throughout this game I've had to read Kyra's posts several times until I understood them, and after reading the posts on this page one more time, I finally understand her accusations against Jupiter Rose. And I couldn't agree more, especially here:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
Her reasons were much stronger against me than against Touka; and yet she went with Touka, making the third vote on Touka and creating a majority vote among those who were already being voted upon. If she had voted against me, I would have had the most votes at the time and it would have been more likely to get the lynch against me, and yet she chose Touka without any additional casing done. I believe this is, like I said above, because she believed Touka's claim to a townie power role and wanted them out before their night action to effectively get a power role out "for free".
This is a really really good point that I didn't even think about. After reading that, I feel like Jupiter Rose just climbed to the top of my list. Every other reason I have to be suspicious of Jupiter Rose has already been stated, so I won't restate them.

Sailor Mercury - I have nothing really other than she's been quiet (which is the reason I have nothing) and she didn't vote on Day One (I didn't either, and it was clearly the right decision since we lynched our cop).

sportsnutd - He's been quiet also, and the only thing he's contributed to the game is his comment about Sailor Mercury. I've never played with him before, but from what I've heard he got lynched for being too suspicious when he was a Townie in the last game. So I'm kind of on the fence here because I feel he may be too scared to say much? For right now, I'm going to keep him on the back burner as well, because I'd rather go for the people who have raised more suspicion.

And so with that, I feel that because of Kyra's comment, Jupiter Rose has risen to the top of my list.

Vote Jupiter Rose

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 4:09 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Sailor Uranus - My suspicion of her was dying down until Small Lady's most-recent post. Brit made a very good point, and now I'm wondering if all of this pointing fingers and deep accusation on what would normally pass as minor comments is simply to divert the attention to members other than herself. It's kind of like reverse-psychology? xD

This is what I meant by "ringleader". This right here. Kyra's got all eyes on her but also OFF of her by literally analyzing every tiny thing said, right down to the letter. She did it to Touka first. Now, I'm next. Why? Because even though she's on the top of my list and so was Touka, I chose to go for Touka?

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Her reasons were much stronger against me than against Touka; and yet she went with Touka, making the third vote on Touka and creating a majority vote among those who were already being voted upon. If she had voted against me, I would have had the most votes at the time and it would have been more likely to get the lynch against me, and yet she chose Touka without any additional casing done. I believe this is, like I said above, because she believed Touka's claim to a townie power role and wanted them out before their night action to effectively get a power role out "for free".

I chose Touka because who says "bad things will happen" blatantly like that and with a smile? That's scummy and that's what got Touka lynched in the end, otherwise everyone that voted for Touka would have unvoted her after her comment if it seemed more likely that Touka was innocent, myself included. My voting for Touka never meant Kyra was no longer highly suspicious to me. In fact, she's the top of my list because of all this. It puts Kyra in a safe spot, just like she wants. Here's everyone saying "we should keep Kyra alive because she's valuable". It...doesn't matter...? She could be mafia and you're basically saying "mafia or not, she should be kept alive" when the point is to take out the mafia. It's devious brilliance and I wouldn't expect anything less from Kyra.

So I vote for Sailor Uranus.

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 4:24 am

For the record, I don't believe that having a nonchalant on any day but especially the first day is a good thing in Mafia. It leads to a very cautious game.  I like seeing how people  react to random votes it's easier to see what's going on that way. Mafia is about chance and risk it's what makes the game fun.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:17 am

A cautious game would have been better than losing both power roles in this one.

For the record, I'm not saying we should keep Kyra alive whether she's mafia or not. That... literally makes no sense. The whole reason for my vote this time is to see if we can trust her or not.

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:18 am

Loosing both our power roles on day 1 was unfortunate, but that doesn't mean we can't win. It's a game of chance, sometimes this happens. What's life without a little risk?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:19 am

I'm not saying we can't win. I was just saying we could have not lost the cop

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:21 am

Addy, you are being AWFULLY nonchalant over us losing our cop and doctor. This a huge deal that we lost them... O_O but you're like "yeah well, that's life". Like, what townie would think like that?

Red flags are up on Addy.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 5:33 am

It is a big deal that we lost them but there's nothing we can do now. If you believe I'm Mafia by all means vote me out and you'll see I'm a townie.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 6:27 am

Im starting to believe Addy is a townie but she is right that we can't do anything now that our cop/doctor are gone.

right now I'm not sure on who to vote for but I'm leaning towards a couple people that seem suspicious.

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 6:36 am

i said i was going to vote i the morning, after seeing if Juptior-rose had a say.  

mercury had pointed out that if J-R is a townie, it would put all eyes on kyra. i think it could work.  and 

yes without a cop or a doc this will be hard, but if we are lucky, we can do it.

since i have work and no time to post anything else. i'm going with the small bit i said before

vote Jupitor-rose

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 12:16 pm

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE

Okay, so first~ let's talk about me ♥
Addelyn wrote:
Kyra, you are pointing an aweful lot of fingers and while what you do say makes sense, I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't trying to do that because you're deflecting attention off of yourself because you are Mafia. Right now I"m simply suspicious of you.
So far I've only pointed fingers at you, and explained why, and Jupiter Rose, and explained why. With three (supposedly? Cosmos-hime didn't say x.x) mafia out there I don't think "pointing a lot of fingers" would be pointing fingers at two people I find suspicious, especially when combined with explanations on why I find them suspicious. I talk a lot, but I'm not "pointing an awful lot of fingers".

Small Lady wrote:
I think we should look at any of those who voted for Touka.  Uranus started a vote for Swifty but no one jumped on her bandwagon to want to off them, which...

Hm...

What if Uranus started off that vote to throw us off of the mafia's back from the get go? it would be a crazy strategy!  Its just a theory but I can see this coming from her...  So they decide to vote for one of themselves (thus Sailor Swifty would be a mafia), and we didn't get really much of a reaction from her on that. And from then on they dont' even really associate with each other and not lead the pack on killing anyone else for the day. Unfortunately the first one to vote for Touka was Anait, who was the Doctor. But there's still Addelyn, Jupiter Rose, Swifty and Diana.
Note to self: use this tactic in the future. XD  it's ingenious, lol. I literally chose her because I'm a fan of KeyofJetWolf and when the Vote Mayer Dewey episode was on it became a thing on her blog to have Garnet set up to run against Mayor Dewey 
Spoiler:

so I went completely off that for kicks and giggles for me (and Bubbles because I know she also follows Jet XD. I had no intention of leaving my vote where it was unless there was a strong pushback against it (hinting that several people knew who they actually were, and thus mafia as the doctor hadn't had a chance at them). 

The following stuff I agreed on (obvs, because I also broke down what Addelyn said/did in my previous post)
Small Lady wrote:
I think we need to look at them again. Addelyn is not so high on my radar and Uranus tearing down Jupiter Rose's posts has me wondering too... Though, I kind of feel the stuff Kyra is hounding on Jupiter Rose to really not be anything (as of yet) and perhaps was just another distraction tactic by Kyra? A part of me wants to keep Kyra alive through this next day since she said she gets killed early on usually just because A.) Itd make for an interesting game B.) if she's innocent, shes an excellent asset to the team. C.) if she's innocent, she'll probably get killed by mafia tonight unless they are purposefully not voting for her to throw us off and make us want to go after her thinking she's mafia the next day, further derailing us from the mafia's tracks. I wouldn't be surprised if they are anticipating that for the next day.
Except this (the all this being a distraction) part, because I haven't lied in any of my casings. I do feel Jupiter Rose is scummy for her interactions, just as I have been saying, and if you believe what I've been saying, too, then I've hit something. If any of my casing seems forced or coming from nowhere, then there'd be a red flag::
Sailor Mercury wrote:
I've played with Kyra both when she's innocent and guilty and trust me, she makes big posts and "hounds" people every time, so you can't really base that as a way to determine her innocence. As ringleader-y or distracting as it seems, to me what she says makes sense so that alone isn't enough to figure out if she's mafia or not.

The one time she didn't make sense (though she certainly tried hard to make it sound sensible) was the one time I figured out she was mafia, so. >_>
If I were mafia I still only go for suspicious acting people, and the only time I had to bs my casings was when I was down a mafia member (I may or may not have cased against them for being scummy - i don't remember that game in full) and it was nearing the end so I had to try to force townies against someone who had been borderline scummy so they'd get off my last mafiosi's back. That is not the case here. There are a bunch of people still alive - it's day two, and we've lost two townies - I wouldn't attempt casing against someone who didn't deserve it this early, if at all. If I were mafia I'd still be hounding Jupiter Rose for acting suspicious, whether she turns out to be mafiosi or not. 

And on the whole "Kyra not being right means Kyra must be mafia" business from Small Ladys' post and the following Mercury tidbit about voting against Jupiter Rose:
Sailor Mercury wrote:
The reason being, since Kyra was the one who started the vote against her, if nothing else, after this we'll know whether or not we can trust Kyra more.
please don't take Jupiter Rose being innocent after this as me being guilty - I'm following clues and I know as little as anyone else here x.x I do think she's Mafia, but only vote for her if you think she's mafia. My goal in this is to point out all suspicious things but sometimes I read too far into things

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Ok, I didn't accuse anyone on day 1 because we knew nothing. We tried lynching someone and we got the cop, so I'm not sure my strategy was a bad one here. Now that we're on day 2, we have a) yesterday's votes and b) last night's kill, which is a heck of a lot more information to help us decide safely. I'm just trying to prevent needless townie deaths and actually hitting a power role, which we totally did.
But see that's why I did what I did. Without my random voting we wouldn't have anything to go off of today, just a bunch of "No Lynch" votes which can look scummy as hell because then we'd be starting fresh on day two instead of being able to work off of yesterday's vote groupings from day one. It makes for better casing. 

I'd've preferred if -- I mean, if I were "leading the pack", I think this part of my last post before day two ended would've stood out more:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
I haven't pointed at Touka. I've gotten frustrated at how Touka tried to defend themselves with a soft townie claim, because a) that's stupid b) it's unnecessary and c) it's scummy as hell, and now d) they still have said nothing to explain that stupid claim; I've gotten frustrated with Touka for a) not listening to perfectly sound reasoning and b) making it sound like they'll only think someone is a townie if they're stupid and quiet but not toooooo quiet, but, at this point, I don't think Touka is mafia - just not a player I can get behind or along with due to differences in strategy and experience. 
But no one changed their votes and more people voted, so all this talk about me leading this really amounts to not much at all if I couldn't make people unvote or even reconsider voting for Touka after that post was made. 

AND NOW MY FAVORITE 'KYRA-IS-INNOCENT' PART
Small Lady wrote:
However, what gets me is that...Anait was killed the first night, rather than Kyra. Kyra's been the one breaking down the posts to an insane level (which honestly its been helpful but still makes me want to eyeball you big time) but however, maybe its the fact that she's been off target so far if she's not mafia, so they don't see her as a threat yet. 
Sailor Mercury wrote:
Secondly, while everything Kyra says make sense, I've never seen a mafia kill like this before. Pick a relatively quiet person who even started the vote for a townie, so that we can't figure out what they were killed for or who they were onto. This seems... highly diabolical, the kind of strategy I would expect Kyra herself to use if that is true, that's cold though killing your own friend who protected you.
Those of you who know me, like really know me, like have joined in any RP events with me and etc., know that I am a little moon turds. I love hiding things from people. I love keeping people guessing, and woopsies~ing people to pull the rug out from under them.

Which is why, if I were mafiosi, I would've killed Anait last
She's too easy a target for me. She lives with me. Day one I took utter joy in her over-the-shoulder squinty-look glances and exclamations of "I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN BELIEVE YOU". Her frustration and slight trust/mistrust was too good, I would've shot down any mafia votes against her because I'm selfish and like to troll her to no end. I would've kept her in until the bitter end, enjoying every backward glance, every growl of "YOU MAKE SENSE BUT I CAN'T TRUST YOU" - which is the closest we get to talking about this, just so everyone knows that there were no rules broken. I thrive on that. Getting rid of her that early ruined a good aspect of this game for me because I don't get that mwahahahahahahahahaaaaa IRL. 

If nothing else helps my case, that alone should, because it's the honest truth. I would have risked a mafia win to save her life just so she could yell at me in the end for having trusted me. I would've framed that moment of disbelief and the look of you little moon turds in my mind and gotten joy out of it for weeks. Only one day of that was too little for me. 

Jupiter Rose wrote:
Sailor Pluto wrote:
Sailor Uranus - My suspicion of her was dying down until Small Lady's most-recent post. Brit made a very good point, and now I'm wondering if all of this pointing fingers and deep accusation on what would normally pass as minor comments is simply to divert the attention to members other than herself. It's kind of like reverse-psychology? xD

This is what I meant by "ringleader". This right here. Kyra's got all eyes on her but also OFF of her by literally analyzing every tiny thing said, right down to the letter. She did it to Touka first. Now, I'm next. Why? Because even though she's on the top of my list and so was Touka, I chose to go for Touka?

Sailor Uranus wrote:

I chose Touka because who says "bad things will happen" blatantly like that and with a smile? That's scummy and that's what got Touka lynched in the end, otherwise everyone that voted for Touka would have unvoted her after her comment if it seemed more likely that Touka was innocent, myself included. My voting for Touka never meant Kyra was no longer highly suspicious to me. In fact, she's the top of my list because of all this. It puts Kyra in a safe spot, just like she wants. Here's everyone saying "we should keep Kyra alive because she's valuable". It...doesn't matter...? She could be mafia and you're basically saying "mafia or not, she should be kept alive" when the point is to take out the mafia. It's devious brilliance and I wouldn't expect anything less from Kyra.

Please see above about my "Ringleader"ing, and how, if that were true, Anait might've been alive as Touka wouldn't've been lynched but Jupiter Rose would have, thus making the mafia have a different choice last night and might've jumped on power-role-claimed Touka instead of my poor sweet kyra-troll-bait Anait. 

Jupiter Rose wrote:
Addy, you are being AWFULLY nonchalant over us losing our cop and doctor. This a huge deal that we lost them... O_O but you're like "yeah well, that's life". Like, what townie would think like that?

Would you prefer memorial services and women crying in the streets? Obviously Addelyn is on my list, but not overly mourning the loss of two power rolls shouldn't be used as an indication of guilt. Two power roles are down, and that sucks, but we keep moving and uncovering the truth as to who killed them, not waste non-posts in a contest of "who is most upset and thus most innocent" because that makes zero sense, especially as there is no guilt on the townie part in losing Anait. Showing overt remorse in losing the doctor hints at guilt or glee over the act.

Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 12:29 pm

((I see your good afternoon and give you a good evening from the UK, Kyra.))

Sailor Uranus wrote:

Those of you who know me, like really know me, like have joined in any RP events with me and etc., know that I am a little moon turds. I love hiding things from people. I love keeping people guessing, and woopsies~ing people to pull the rug out from under them.

She's too easy a target for me. She lives with me. Day one I took utter joy in her over-the-shoulder squinty-look glances and exclamations of "I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN BELIEVE YOU". Her frustration and slight trust/mistrust was too good, I would've shot down any mafia votes against her because I'm selfish and like to troll her to no end. I would've kept her in until the bitter end, enjoying every backward glance, every growl of "YOU MAKE SENSE BUT I CAN'T TRUST YOU" - which is the closest we get to talking about this, just so everyone knows that there were no rules broken. I thrive on that. Getting rid of her that early ruined a good aspect of this game for me because I don't get that mwahahahahahahahahaaaaa IRL. 

If nothing else helps my case, that alone should, because it's the honest truth. I would have risked a mafia win to save her life just so she could yell at me in the end for having trusted me. I would've framed that moment of disbelief and the look of you little moon turds in my mind and gotten joy out of it for weeks. Only one day of that was too little for me.

Okay, but not everyone knows you like that   and outside stuff doesn't count in this game. So that's not a good way to gauge whether or not you're mafia.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Jupiter Rose wrote:

Would you prefer memorial services and women crying in the streets? Obviously Addelyn is on my list, but not overly mourning the loss of two power rolls shouldn't be used as an indication of guilt. Two power roles are down, and that sucks, but we keep moving and uncovering the truth as to who killed them, not waste non-posts in a contest of "who is most upset and thus most innocent" because that makes zero sense, especially as there is no guilt on the townie part in losing Anait. Showing overt remorse in losing the doctor hints at guilt or glee over the act.

I didn't say remorse. That's your word, not mine. I said she's nonchalant. You'd think she'd have been bummed for a moment that we lost the cop and doctor. Addy doesn't really seem to care at all that we lost our cop and doctor. And now you're coming to her rescue and defending her. Hmm...

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 12:59 pm

Jupiter Rose wrote:
((I see your good afternoon and give you a good evening from the UK, Kyra.))

Sailor Uranus wrote:

Okay, but not everyone knows you like that   and outside stuff doesn't count in this game. So that's not a good way to gauge whether or not you're mafia.
Which is also part of my point. Not everyone knows that about me, so mafia attempting to make me a townie-target might try to use killing off Anait first as something I could want to do, but with at least 3 players who know me outside of game also playing, they would know that my reveal here is entirely truthful and I'm laying this out here as a proof of innocence. I enjoy trolling Anait too much to kill her off first night.

Jupiter Rose wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
Jupiter Rose wrote:

I didn't say remorse. That's your word, not mine. I said she's nonchalant. You'd think she'd have been bummed for a moment that we lost the cop and doctor. Addy doesn't really seem to care at all that we lost our cop and doctor. And now you're coming to her rescue and defending her. Hmm...
This was actually a defense of me, and not Addelyn. You only mentioned Addelyn as having done this, but I didn't mourn their loss, either, and as I think it's a b.s. reason I'm calling it out as a b.s. reason.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 1:15 pm

Something about all this makes me feel uncomfortable. Jupiter-Rose's actions are scummy but she's not the only one that went ahead and voted for Touka despite the fact that Kyra came and said she didn't think she was mafia, she was just frustrated with her game play.

However, Jupiter Rose trying to throw back with the guilt remorse thing just makes me think she's trying to divert attention to another player. I don't think any of us were really that upset over losing the cop and doctor. Yeah we had some "oh ****" kind of chatter but just about everyone responded the same way. So with trying to throw Addy under the bus while having the attention on her, I'm going to Vote Jupiter Rose.

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   30th May 2016, 1:24 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Night one has ended, and Day two has begun! Day two will end in three days or until majority vote is reached. With 9 players, five votes makes the majority. 

As always, good luck everyone!

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Vote Jupiter Rose. 

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Vote Jupiter Rose.

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Vote Jupiter Rose

Jupiter Rose wrote:

sailor swifty wrote:
vote Jupitor-rose

Small Lady wrote:
Vote Jupiter Rose.
That's 5 votes for Jupiter Rose.

Back to top Go down

Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Crown Fruit Parlor Archives-