HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Greetings From the Planet Kronos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~
Posts : 242
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 19
Location : Down Under


PostSubject: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 1:54 am

Greetings everyone!

How's it going? I've been meaning to join this forum for quite some time now but I just haven't had the time what with all of my exams and whatnot. But today marked my final exam, so I am home free!

I'm not really sure how I'll let you guys get to know me, so here are some questions I'll be answering for you guys to be able to get to know me:

What is you name?
Neo-King Kronos from the Planet Kronos, though I don't mind if you guys call me John as well.

Which Sailor Moon media is your favourite?
I would say, the manga. I mean I also like Crystal, but it's on par with 90s. Crystal gave me the plot, 90s gave me the development- but the Manga gave me both! So, Manga it is!

Favourite Arc?
Most definitely the StarS arc! I just love the whole concept of Sailor Cosmos, the mystery behind her, and how the whole arc was so ambiguous that it pretty much left majority of the questions to be answered by the viewers. Also, just saying- I'm talking about the Manga arc. The anime was meh.

Any Pets?
Sadly no- both of them passed away. My cat Luna passed away when I was 7, and my dog Brownie passed away last year. I'm planning on getting a new pet once I get my own apartment. 

Attack Names for your Sailor Form?
If I were a Sailor Senshi, my attacks would probably be named like Kronos Death Retribution, Darkness Bomb, Sailor Pluto's Wish, and so on. 

Where are you from?
This question is one I dread the most. Okay, so growing up I've lived in different places but the country I've settled the longest in is Qatar (8 years!), so I consider this place my home. But I am also Filipino, but Qatar is my home. Also, I was born on the Planet Kronos.  

Hobbies? Any interests?
My hobbies consist of swimming, dancing, singing, film-making, directing, editing. I'm very much interested in Broadway, and would someday like to work in that field.

That's all for now folks! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me down below! I'm so glad to be a part of this forum and am very much excited to start contributing! 


A bientot!
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 3:05 am

Hello there! Welcome to GC! You've already answered so other questions... So, who is your favorite villain?

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~
Posts : 242
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 19
Location : Down Under


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 3:12 am

Thank you Sailor Zelda!! 

My favourite villain is most probably  Galaxia, and not just because StarS is my favourite arc but because of how she was the only villain who sought destruction for the sake of destruction. She destroyed all the Senshis because she wanted her light to be the brightest. The others longed for power- to rule and take over, but all she wanted was to shine brightest amongst the rest, and to search for her Star. Made my cry reading the manga. But yass!!

       

TL;DR: It's Galaxia!!
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 3:22 am

Cool! Galaxia and Stars is my favorite arc and villain as well.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial
Posts : 1507
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 25
Location : Mentally still in Zagreb


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 3:37 am

Welcome to the forums! I'm Andi, (Ena, Lus, Anda, whatever you want to call me! I have no preference! Razz)

You already answered everything that I would have asked you, so I hope you enjoy your stay here! XD

___________________________

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 3:57 am

Welcome to the forums! Always happy to see another new face around here! You seem to like being very creative from reading your interests, so I'm sure we'll get along great :humandiana:It seems like Kronos is an otaku character you created =o If so, you should share him with us in the Otaku section! Would love to read and know more about him and his Neo Kingness =P

Welcome aboard to this wonderful, loving place! If you have any questions or anything, my PM box is always open! Or you could sign up for a mentor and get paired with a senior member who will help show you around! The site can be a bit overwhelming xD I hope to see you around the boards <3

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
Posts : 1964
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Julia Land


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 4:22 am

Hi there! Welcome! Make yourself at home!

___________________________

Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 6:09 am

Hello, and welcome to GC! I'm so glad you decided to join us!

I love Broadway, and it's really cool that you're so interested in that career field! I wish you the best in those goals! Very Happy

I hope you enjoy your time with us on GC! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me a PM!

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~
Posts : 242
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 19
Location : Down Under


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 8:37 am

Andalusite wrote:
Welcome to the forums! I'm Andi, (Ena, Lus, Anda, whatever you want to call me! I have no preference! Razz)

You already answered everything that I would have asked you, so I hope you enjoy your stay here! XD

Thank you so much Andi!! I definitely will!

Diana wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Always happy to see another new face around here! You seem to like being very creative from reading your interests, so I'm sure we'll get along great :humandiana:It seems like Kronos is an otaku character you created =o If so, you should share him with us in the Otaku section! Would love to read and know more about him and his Neo Kingness =P

Welcome aboard to this wonderful, loving place! If you have any questions or anything, my PM box is always open! Or you could sign up for a mentor and get paired with a senior member who will help show you around! The site can be a bit overwhelming xD I hope to see you around the boards <3

Thank you Diana!! Ohhh- I will do ^^ After I've created the character page ahahahah :') Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to contact you if I have a question.

Juliko wrote:
Hi there! Welcome! Make yourself at home!

Thank you Juliko! Ahahah will do ^^

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Hello, and welcome to GC! I'm so glad you decided to join us!

I love Broadway, and it's really cool that you're so interested in that career field! I wish you the best in those goals! Very Happy

I hope you enjoy your time with us on GC! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me a PM!

Thank you Sailor Pluto! Ohhhh what's your favourite musical? Mine would be either Rent, Spring Awakening, Promises Promises, or Wicked. It's awesome to know someone here loves Broadway and thank you!! Ill definitely try my best ^^

           
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 8:43 am

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wicked!!!! It was the first Broadway musical I saw and it will forever be my favorite.

I tried to get into Rent, but it was just too much for me to handle xD I did really love the opening song in Rent though! 

My other two favorites would have to be Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables!

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8886
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 30
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 8:52 am

Ooh, you live in an unusual place indeed! I've been to Qatar several times but only in transit when I'm going home or back to England while I was studying there. I also love Wicked! Same with Pluto, it was also the first musical I saw live (but on the West End) and my all-time favorite (though Beauty and The Beast is up there too).

Who is your favorite senshi? I don't think you've mentioned this yet!

But I think you'll like it here, we have quite a few people who share your interests Very Happy

___________________________

  
Avatar & signature by Diana
 ♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2536
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 9:22 am

WELCOME TO THE GC FORUMS

I hope you'll enjoy your stay! Smile Really ove your sig btw!

___________________________



Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8660
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 2:11 pm

Welcome. So happy to see a new face.

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10825
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 2:17 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kronos! AND WE'VE GOT A FELLOW SAILOR COSMOS FAN WHOOP WHOOP!

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Luna
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Member Support Director

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!
Posts : 8094
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 28
Location : San Antonio, Texas


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   9th June 2016, 4:11 pm

Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums, Neo-King Kronos! Oooo, I am a huge Broadway fan, too. I have seen several shows on Broadway, but I've also seen a lot of Off-Broadway productions. My all-time favorite is Les Miserables, but The Lion King and Once Upon an Island have a special place in my heart. The summer camp I went to growing up did fabulous musicals, especially considering they only had a few weeks for stage-crafting and rehearsals. 

By the way, I am your Member Support Director, so if you have any problems or questions about the forums, then I will always be here for you. You can reach me via PM or on Skype (rqg390). Diana already mentioned the great Senshi-In-Training program, but I'll mention it, again. (: It's a great program for making friends.  

___________________________

 

 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

avatar

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 30
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   10th June 2016, 8:45 am

Welcome to our forums! by the way cool nickname =D

___________________________

E x c i t i n g !
 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3353
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 25
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   10th June 2016, 2:05 pm



Oh my gosh, I love your whole intro! That little questionnaire is amazing! And your avatar, so cute. 

I'm the Member Relations Director on GC so if you're lost around the forums, need help getting started or just want to chat, my inbox is always open! I hope you enjoy the forum, I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

___________________________

    
Back to top Go down
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~
Posts : 242
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 19
Location : Down Under


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   10th June 2016, 2:19 pm

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I'm already feeling the love!! 

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Ooh, you live in an unusual place indeed! I've been to Qatar several times but only in transit when I'm going home or back to England while I was studying there. I also love Wicked! Same with Pluto, it was also the first musical I saw live (but on the West End) and my all-time favorite (though Beauty and The Beast is up there too).

Who is your favorite senshi? I don't think you've mentioned this yet!

But I think you'll like it here, we have quite a few people who share your interests Very Happy

Yass Wicked!! Ohhh, it is quite hot in here ahahhhaah, but next time you should look around, though I must warn you there's quite a lot of sand Razz

And my favourite Senshi would probably be (besides Cosmos) Sailor Venus!! Well, the manga version of her. Much as I love ditzy 90s anime Venus, I prefer Manga Venus because she had such a nice development in her leadership. Like yes Usagi is the main leader, but she still holds the leadership position when it comes to being Usagi's senshi.

Gemma wrote:
WELCOME TO THE GC FORUMS

I hope you'll enjoy your stay! Smile Really ove your sig btw!

Thank you Gemma! I most definitely will ^^

Hikari-chan wrote:
Welcome. So happy to see a new face.

Thank you Hikari-chan!!

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Kronos! AND WE'VE GOT A FELLOW SAILOR COSMOS FAN WHOOP WHOOP!

YASSS QUEEN!! Thank you so much!!!

Luna wrote:
Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums, Neo-King Kronos! Oooo, I am a huge Broadway fan, too. I have seen several shows on Broadway, but I've also seen a lot of Off-Broadway productions. My all-time favorite is Les Miserables, but The Lion King and Once Upon an Island have a special place in my heart. The summer camp I went to growing up did fabulous musicals, especially considering they only had a few weeks for stage-crafting and rehearsals. 

By the way, I am your Member Support Director, so if you have any problems or questions about the forums, then I will always be here for you. You can reach me via PM or on Skype (rqg390). Diana already mentioned the great Senshi-In-Training program, but I'll mention it, again. (: It's a great program for making friends.  

Thank you Luna!!Lucky!! The only Broadway show I've ever seen was here in Qatar- and it was Annie. It was amazing, but I would love to watch it in actual Broadway in NYC! Yess the Lion King performance i heard is amazingggg I wanna watch it so badly. Yeah, I have been having a bit of a hard time around the forum- it's quite confusing XD so I'll defo sign up for it ^^

Sailor Venus wrote:
Welcome to our forums! by the way cool nickname =D

Thank you Sailor Venus!!! Ahahahaha it's so plain though >.<


Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Oh my gosh, I love your whole intro! That little questionnaire is amazing! And your avatar, so cute. 

I'm the Member Relations Director on GC so if you're lost around the forums, need help getting started or just want to chat, my inbox is always open! I hope you enjoy the forum, I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Thank you so much!!! Ahahahh well I guess it makes it easier for people to get to know me better ^^ Thank you though XD I'll be signing up for the Mentorship program, but if I do have questions I shall come to you. Thank you!!!


Thank you so much everyone!!! I already feel at home <3

Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21281
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   10th June 2016, 2:46 pm

HELLO! YOU LIKE MUSICALS. I LIKE MUSICALS TOO. Except I'm stuck in an infinite loop of only having seen The Phantom of the Opera and all 29 recorded SM musicals hahaha. Actually I've probably watched several other musicals but i don't remember them all once (like how I checked out Shrek the Musical which was kinda cute? XD)

I'm so shocked at all this musical talk and no one has asked if you enjoy the Sailor Moon musicals both older and new ones (unless i missed the question >.>)! Sooo have you had the chance to see them yet?

Anyway, welcome to GC!!!

___________________________

   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~
Posts : 242
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 19
Location : Down Under


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   10th June 2016, 2:50 pm

Small Lady wrote:
HELLO! YOU LIKE MUSICALS. I LIKE MUSICALS TOO. Except I'm stuck in an infinite loop of only having seen The Phantom of the Opera and all 29 recorded SM musicals hahaha. Actually I've probably watched several other musicals but i don't remember them all once (like how I checked out Shrek the Musical which was kinda cute? XD)

I'm so shocked at all this musical talk and no one has asked if you enjoy the Sailor Moon musicals both older and new ones (unless i missed the question >.>)!  Sooo have you had the chance to see them yet?

Anyway, welcome to GC!!!

YESSS!!! Thank you!!! AHhaaha I love that so many people here are enthusiastic about musicals <3 Im finally fitting in somewhere ahhaahah. I have seen a bit of Sera Myu, but I've never seen the whole of it, just some clips in Youtube because I can never find a full version of it online... 

Also gotta say, I love your profile picture ahahah <3
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21281
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   10th June 2016, 2:58 pm

TY!! Also I hope you don't mind but i'm going to plug my website where we have all the recorded musicals (also my bad its 25 recorded, 29 total >.>) subtitled and up for download! Check it out at http://www.seaofserenity.net

That way you can finally watch them! :DDDDDDD

___________________________

   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!
Posts : 308
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 33
Location : Ascauga Lake City, South Carolina


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   12th June 2016, 5:23 pm

Hi there! I'm a bit late, and we've already spoken, but welcome to GC anyway!   :usagi:Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!

___________________________

I am the Titan Soldier of Stars and Destiny! Protector of the innocent! Defender against evil! And invincible! SAILOR CRONUS! Enemies beware-- for your fate is sealed!
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com http://Kitti606.deviantart.com
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~
Posts : 242
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 19
Location : Down Under


PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   14th June 2016, 12:03 pm

Small Lady wrote:
TY!!  Also I hope you don't mind but i'm going to plug my website where we have all the recorded musicals (also my bad its 25 recorded, 29 total >.>) subtitled and up for download!  Check it out at (not allowed to post external links lol)

That way you can finally watch them! :DDDDDDD

Yess!!! Thank you Small Lady!! I'm soooo gonna enjoy this!!! <3

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
Hi there! I'm a bit late, and we've already spoken, but welcome to GC anyway!   :usagi:Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!

Yep absolutely loving! Thanks Cronus!!
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
 

Greetings From the Planet Kronos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-