HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 1:50 pm

I think shouldn't may have just been a word choice. Like, you shouldn't investigate me because I'm not Mafia or any other anti-town role because you'll get nowhere. (That is just an example not a reason why you shouldn't investigate me.)

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Popeye
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Keeper of Spinach
Posts : 413
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 2:16 pm

Try this: Why should we investigate you? What person, other than yourself should be investigated and why?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite
Posts : 8008
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 3:13 pm

I apologize for checking in late xD I just got home from work.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 3:16 pm

No problem. You can see all that's transpired here.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 4:26 pm

So we've got actual game pieces, huh? This might be the more complicated mafia game's I've played. I'll re-read some of the content to get myself more comfortable while more deductions are made.

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 4:31 pm

^when. While and when more deductions are made. We are in the very first stage, after all.

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 4:34 pm

Not even everyone's made a post past checking in even. It's gonna get real interesting when some others start posting.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Touka
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9
Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 5:13 pm

Well, seeing that I'm a fan of LOZ and Mafia even though I'm used to it, this is going to be really complex because of the ranks.

___________________________

~ Diana's Mentee ~
Signatures by NQS, Diana, Gemma and Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://ayahina.deviantart.com
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:03 pm

The First Vote Count: 

Neo Queen Serenity (0)
Cosmos-Hime (0)
sportsnutd (0)
Sailor Mercury (0)  
Sailor Zelda (0)
Diana (0)
Sailor Pluto (0)
Small Lady (0)
Sailor Popeye (0)
Sailor Uranus (0)
Touka (0)
Jupiter Rose (0)  
Sailor Swifty (1)
Addelyn (0)

Not Voting (13)
: Cosmos-Hime, sportsnutd, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Zelda, Diana, Sailor Pluto, Small Lady, Sailor Popeye, Sailor Uranus, Touka, Jupiter Rose, Sailor Swifty, Addelyn

Votes required to lynch: 8


Current Deadline: Monday 13 June, 2016 @ Noon (1200pm EST)
Time to deadline: 39 hours
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:06 pm

Quick question, are we allowed to guess members characters as well as roles? Or should we just stick to accusations as to whose mafia and who isn't?

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8086
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:06 pm

Puppy wrote:
The First Vote Count: 

Neo Queen Serenity (0)
Cosmos-Hime (0)
sportsnutd (0)
Sailor Mercury (0)  
Sailor Zelda (0)
Diana (0)
Sailor Pluto (0)
Small Lady (0)
Sailor Popeye (0)
Sailor Uranus (0)
Touka (0)
Jupiter Rose (0)  
Sailor Swifty (1)
Addelyn (0)

Not Voting (13)
: Cosmos-Hime, sportsnutd, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Zelda, Diana, Sailor Pluto, Small Lady, Sailor Popeye, Sailor Uranus, Touka, Jupiter Rose, Sailor Swifty, Addelyn

Votes required to lynch: 8


Current Deadline: Monday 13 June, 2016 @ Noon (1200pm EST)
Time to deadline: 39 hours



*raises hand*
Mod god, Was I meant to be left off the list for not voting?

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:08 pm

The vote list is correct.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:09 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Quick question, are we allowed to guess members characters as well as roles? Or should we just stick to accusations as to whose mafia and who isn't?

There is nothing in the rules to against any of those actions. Feel free to play how you will.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:12 pm

Wait a sec, do we vote via PMs or in the thread? What's happening?

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10904
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:16 pm

Pretty sure we keep voting in the thread.

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:17 pm

Quote :
<5> To help the game run smoothly, votes should be made in bold text, and use the format Vote XXXX. An unvote is required to remove a vote; to unvote, please use the format Unvote XXXX
<6> Everyone gets a vote. If a player has a majority of votes, that player is lynched and cannot be unvoted (but see rule 2). You may talk during night unless I state otherwise. 
<6a> You are allowed to vote for Vote No LynchOnce No Lynch becomes the majority it immediately moves into the night phase. If the deadline occurs without a majority a random player will be lynched from with a random role. 

Votes are to be made in thread unless your role PM or I have stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8086
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:24 pm

So some one is able to take away and direct votes, without the person's who vote is being taken notified. And they voted for someone who has yet to post anything. So it's a Day action and it looks closest to this : http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Doublevoter

Note the Alignment on this is ANY, however forcing a vote on day one with such little to go on, leads me to suspect independent or mafia.


Since no one else is going to answer this, and it seems a much better means to get people to talk during day one vs a no lynch or a random vote, I'm going to give my thoughts.

Sailor Popeye wrote:
Try this: Why should we investigate you? What person, other than yourself should be investigated and why?


As a townie having someone look at me doesn't concern me in the least. It's possible this is an easy set up to be framed, but I'm willing to get things going by stating I'm a townie, I win with the town. As for who should be investigated, the only thing we have to really go on is me, Sailor Popeye, Sailor Zelda and a smattering of other people who've sort of ignored the whole questioning between me and popeye.


At the moment, While Addy was the one to post in, I am ok with seeing that as just a checkin since it was her first post, however Cosmos, Sailor Zelda, and Touka have all posted but not done anything in regards to it.

Sailor Zelda seemed interested in clarifying on behave of Popeye even though I was asking only for his choice of words, his (popeye's) rephrasing works for me. They haven't answered the question themselves.

At the moment Cosmos has posted this:
Cosmos-Hime wrote:
So we've got actual game pieces, huh? This might be the more complicated mafia game's I've played. I'll re-read some of the content to get myself more comfortable while more deductions are made.

Which to me seems that she has read through the interactions between me and Popeye and chosen to ignore his posed question to EVERYONE.


Touka has also posted but not posted anything to indicate that they've read everything, but also ignored the interaction.


At the moment, I think Cosmos is the most suspicious person of the three if only for being active and asking questions and saying they have re read but not answering a question that could give the town things to talk over in the coming day.

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 6:58 pm

Puppy wrote:
Quote :
<5> To help the game run smoothly, votes should be made in bold text, and use the format Vote XXXX. An unvote is required to remove a vote; to unvote, please use the format Unvote XXXX
<6> Everyone gets a vote. If a player has a majority of votes, that player is lynched and cannot be unvoted (but see rule 2). You may talk during night unless I state otherwise. 
<6a> You are allowed to vote for Vote No LynchOnce No Lynch becomes the majority it immediately moves into the night phase. If the deadline occurs without a majority a random player will be lynched from with a random role. 

Votes are to be made in thread unless your role PM or I have stated otherwise.
Ah. Okay. Thanks for that. I'll reread the rules again just to make sure I didn't miss anything else. 

And I still don't think we have a lot to go on. And if you really wanna know why I shouldn't be investigated, well, I'll just say I can investigate people as well, but I'm not the cop. So you may not want to let go of me yet. (I really hope I haven't dug myself into a hole with that statement.)

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 7:01 pm

Puppy wrote:
The First Vote Count: 

Neo Queen Serenity (0)
Cosmos-Hime (0)
sportsnutd (0)
Sailor Mercury (0)  
Sailor Zelda (0)
Diana (0)
Sailor Pluto (0)
Small Lady (0)
Sailor Popeye (0)
Sailor Uranus (0)
Touka (0)
Jupiter Rose (0)  
Sailor Swifty (1)
Addelyn (0)

Not Voting (13)
: Cosmos-Hime, sportsnutd, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Zelda, Diana, Sailor Pluto, Small Lady, Sailor Popeye, Sailor Uranus, Touka, Jupiter Rose, Sailor Swifty, Addelyn

Votes required to lynch: 8


Current Deadline: Monday 13 June, 2016 @ Noon (1200pm EST)
Time to deadline: 39 hours

I'm a bit confused on the not voting thing. dose it means we can't vote if we are listed? also what dose the one next to my name mean? i read the rules and re-read them and i can't find the answers so i'm asking her.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 7:07 pm

sailor swifty wrote:


I'm a bit confused on the not voting thing. dose it means we can't vote if we are listed?  also what dose the one next to my name mean?  i read the rules and re-read them and i can't find the answers so i'm asking her.

Everyone can vote. There are 14 players in this game.


When you vote your name will be removed from the not voting area. Next to players names is the number of people voting to lynch them.


You can vote to not lynch someone. In this case it will become night without a lynch.


If a majority isn't reached by Monday June 13th at 12pm EST I will randomly lynch someone using a site like random.org


Please let me know if you need further clarification or have additional questions.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8086
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 7:14 pm


Some one voted in my name in private, so my name is not on the Not voted list, and put my vote on your name.

I was not notified of having my vote taken from me, and obviously that you were being voted on.

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 7:25 pm

okay, I get it now!! thanks.. so since my name has a number, someone has voted for me... i see. mmm

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 7:29 pm

We should try to find this person as fast as we can, because they're pretty dangerous no matter who there aligned with. However, there are still plenty of people who haven't posted past check in. I'm inclined to wait at see what some of them have to say.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 7:31 pm

*they're. Wow. A+ grammar.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd
Posts : 4466
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 33
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 7:44 pm

silly question but what phase did we start in..day or night?

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 7:45 pm

Day. No one has been killed by the Mafia, and no one's been lynched yet.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 9:17 pm

Neo Queen Serenity wrote:

Some one voted in my name in private, so my name is not on the Not voted list, and put my vote on your name.

I was not notified of having my vote taken from me, and obviously that you were being voted on.

that is very interesting. so someone wants me gone and took your vote to do it... using that power early on is a framing move

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12160
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 9:36 pm

HOKAY
I'm on, I've caught up, and  I feel like I bit off way more than I can chew, lol    THIS IS VERY MUCH DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR VANILLA MAFIA AND WE'LL SEE HOW WELL I HANDLE IT .


FIRST
Sailor Popeye wrote:
Try this: Why should we investigate you? What person, other than yourself should be investigated and why?
Investigating me would be a waste of an action, but go for it if you want to XD Especially because I typically talk a lot (maybe less so this game because I'm thrown off with everyone having roles and abilities and items and all that stuff, which i bet will make innocent people look guilty and vice versa, so I'm definitely still learning and I don't like to insert my foot into my mouth unless I know the lay of the land) and it's good to know whether the talkers are good or bad -- for that reason, I'd like to see Popeye or NQS investigated so we could see if we could absolutely trust either of them to lead us in the right direction, considering their experience with this game and weird roles that appear in it.


sailor swifty wrote:
Neo Queen Serenity wrote:

Some one voted in my name in private, so my name is not on the Not voted list, and put my vote on your name.

I was not notified of having my vote taken from me, and obviously that you were being voted on.

that is very interesting.  so someone wants me gone and took your vote to do it...  using that power early on is a framing move
Maybe I'm not quite understanding what you meant here, but "using that power early on is a framing move" isn't exactly true? I mean this time it probably was a framing move because NQS confessed to being allied with the town and winning with townies, so it'd be obvious to then use her vote against a townie and throw it back on her as her actually having the ability to steal votes and she cleverly started with stealing her own vote to throw suspicion off of herself by throwing suspicion onto herself by voting for a townie. omg i get what i mean but that came out as circular as anything; TLDR SOMEONE IS PROBABLY FRAMING NQS BECAUSE SHE LEFT HERSELF OPEN BY CLAIMING TOWN AND THE FRAMER WOULD WANT TO THROW THEIR OWN ABILITY ONTO NQS EVENTUALLY, USING THIS FIRST SECRET VOTE AS EVIDENCE but I don't see your point about how they'd be using this power too early as it could be a power they have access to daily.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6139
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 9:46 pm

Hi everyone! I apologize for not posting sooner - I was at a party all day!

Seems we don't have too much activity just yet, but I do have some things to say!

Sailor Popeye wrote:
So who should we investigate tonight and why shouldn't it be you?

I will get to the first part of the question later, but I do want to comment on the second part - this phrasing is basically asking all of us to say why we are important, which could lead us to revealing or at least hinting at our roles, like Sailor Zelda did above. This is something that I would expect Mafia to do - ask everyone what makes them special, and kill off those who have really important roles (like with Zelda, she's kinda like the cop, and if someone happens to hint that they're the doctor, they could figure that out, too).

I am slightly confused as to why Queen's vote was taken from her - is this an ability the Doublevoter has as well, or is this a separate role power? I'm going to do some research and see what I can find, but depending on the answer, I feel we may have some insight as to what side Queen is on.

Sailor Popeye wrote:
Why should we investigate you? What person, other than yourself should be investigated and why?

The first part of this quote is again similar to what I said above, but not as extreme. In response, I will say that you should investigate me to confirm that I am being honest in regards to my innocence. As for who should be investigated, I am leaning towards Sailor Popeye for the reasons I stated above. However, I have something else to point out:

Cosmos, Addy, and Touka all posted, but gave no real input to the game. They just pointed out things that we already knew (Addy being the exception, however, she could have still posted a little more content than just her check-in and her excuse for being gone). This is a tactic I see a lot - post and try to look like you're being involved, but really you're just trying to avoid suspicion by posting empty content and getting away with it.

And finally, regarding the lynch for Swifty: If we have a Doublevoter in our midst, I'm thinking it's a Mafia role (even though it could be a Townie role). I say this, because if the Doublevoter was a Townie, I don't think they would have cast their vote so quickly without any game content. So if I am correct and the Doublevoter is Mafia, then that means Swifty is innocent, or she's Mafia and her teammates are trying to make her look innocent. The probability is that she's innocent, but I think this is something we should keep in mind as the Phase progresses.

Also, just a heads-up - I have church in the morning and a grad party from 2-6, so my activity tomorrow may be minimal until tomorrow night!

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   11th June 2016, 10:17 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
HOKAY
I'm on, I've caught up, and  I feel like I bit off way more than I can chew, lol    THIS IS VERY MUCH DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR VANILLA MAFIA AND WE'LL SEE HOW WELL I HANDLE IT .


FIRST
Sailor Popeye wrote:
Try this: Why should we investigate you? What person, other than yourself should be investigated and why?
Investigating me would be a waste of an action, but go for it if you want to XD Especially because I typically talk a lot (maybe less so this game because I'm thrown off with everyone having roles and abilities and items and all that stuff, which i bet will make innocent people look guilty and vice versa, so I'm definitely still learning and I don't like to insert my foot into my mouth unless I know the lay of the land) and it's good to know whether the talkers are good or bad -- for that reason, I'd like to see Popeye or NQS investigated so we could see if we could absolutely trust either of them to lead us in the right direction, considering their experience with this game and weird roles that appear in it.


sailor swifty wrote:
Neo Queen Serenity wrote:

Some one voted in my name in private, so my name is not on the Not voted list, and put my vote on your name.

I was not notified of having my vote taken from me, and obviously that you were being voted on.

that is very interesting.  so someone wants me gone and took your vote to do it...  using that power early on is a framing move
Maybe I'm not quite understanding what you meant here, but "using that power early on is a framing move" isn't exactly true? I mean this time it probably was a framing move because NQS confessed to being allied with the town and winning with townies, so it'd be obvious to then use her vote against a townie and throw it back on her as her actually having the ability to steal votes and she cleverly started with stealing her own vote to throw suspicion off of herself by throwing suspicion onto herself by voting for a townie. omg i get what i mean but that came out as circular as anything; TLDR SOMEONE IS PROBABLY FRAMING NQS BECAUSE SHE LEFT HERSELF OPEN BY CLAIMING TOWN AND THE FRAMER WOULD WANT TO THROW THEIR OWN ABILITY ONTO NQS EVENTUALLY, USING THIS FIRST SECRET VOTE AS EVIDENCE but I don't see your point about how they'd be using this power too early as it could be a power they have access to daily.

taking someones votes and using it is a strong tool. using it later (i'm thinking this is a power that can be used more then once) would help get the vote to swing in their favor.

i meant early more as in the voting session. since no one else has voted yet.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
 

Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Crown Fruit Parlor Archives-