HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:10 pm

That's a really interesting thing to out yourself on, but I am willing to trust you on this, it's taking a huge risk, on both your part and on town, but I still remain on my thoughts that you wouldn't be willing to risk your neck, while Mercury is doing the opposite.


Unvote Jupiter Rose


Vote Sailor Mercury


Pluto, do you have my Skull Mask?

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:11 pm

I'm going to say this one more time and then I'm done defending myself because clearly no one believes me anyway. I am Rauru, the sage of Light. I was Kaepora Gaebora when we started the game. I was able to investigate people and send people PM's as long as I copied Puppy to them. Then I transformed into Rauru and lost my investigation powers. I can send messages to people still and my new power is to banish people from the graveyard to the Sacred Realm. You'll notice on the front page that Small Lady is now banished, that's because I did it last night with my power. You can kill me off, but I don't know what will happen to the town after that. There's already at least two other mafia members (one of which we know) running around, I don't really want to lose this game. I don't know what else I can do to make you people believe me lol

Annnnnd nevermind, I was going to cast my vote for Jupiter Rose, but after Pluto's comments I'll hold off for now until she can tell us what she has to say about all of this =o Mercury asked that we allow her to defend herself. There's a case that Pluto could be lying and she could be Ganondorf. Not sure I'm willing to just go with her =o

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:14 pm

Just out of curiosity: what does being banished to the sacred realm do? How is it different from the graveyard?

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:18 pm

Btw of all my masks, I will say there is a dangerous one at play if it's in the wrong hands, The Skull Mask, in the hands of a player should make them require 1 more person to lynch that the minimum for the rest of the players, so if that's in the hands of the mafia, it's trouble.


@Diana - I'm also hesitant to trust you, as you've done nothing but question those who've been outed as townies as much as we can, not to mention I couldn't go against you last night and lost my item.  I also find it odd that you claim to have these powers, both to PM people and previously investigate, but I'm not seeing the results of them?



When you go to the graveyard you aren't dead dead, I've been there each time I died, it's a private quick topic. You have no chance at being brought back if you are moved to the sacred realm.

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:20 pm

Oooooh ok. Huh. Cool. o.o thanks!

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:20 pm

I'm sure Mercury said that because she figured I would probably out her.

@NQS: I have your Skull Mask. It was given to me when you died.

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:22 pm

Good, I'm willing to give up on my alt win condition to keep you safe.

Obviously you're fired if you're mafia after this :p

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:26 pm

I've already mentioned my findings, which wasn't anything to be honest. I investigated Sailor Zelda night one and fell asleep because of a soothing melody. I was able to investigate during the day phase after that, so day two I tried to investigate Uranus but was told she couldn't be found. Then I transformed and lost it. I'll send you a PM to prove this to you. The reason I question everyone is because people have been acting really odd this game. o.o

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:36 pm

Fair enough, for the moment :3

However, I will only trust that power so far, as I've been "enchanted" and been given information before that showed a false positive.

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 1:38 pm

Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
Fair enough, for the moment :3

However, I will only trust that power so far, as I've been "enchanted" and been given information before that showed a false positive.
Who would enchant the creepy mask salesman >.>

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Touka
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9
Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:01 pm

I've received a mask from NQS or a Happy Mask Salesman...? Also, I'm fairly suspicious of Mercury, as the last Steven Universe game she was extremely informative and helped the townies. But this game, you've been a bit more reserved. Now that there are claims running amok about you being Ganondorf, what is your defense against this?

___________________________

~ Diana's Mentee ~
Signatures by NQS, Diana, Gemma and Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://ayahina.deviantart.com
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:21 pm

Touka, glad to see you back.

And I too am inclined to wait and see what Sailor Mercury has to say. Though to be honest, I had a weird feeling for a while that Sailor Pluto was Link. Don't know why, but I did.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:22 pm

Notice how Jupiter Rose has completely ignored what I said?

Because she's Mafia and she knows I'm right xD

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:26 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Notice how Jupiter Rose has completely ignored what I said?

Because she's Mafia and she knows I'm right xD

Pluto, I'm merely here to troll if you haven't noticed

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8899
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 30
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:27 pm

Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
However I severely believe that Mercury's play style is highly HIGHLY unusual, she's not playing like herself at all, when she is town she normally puts her self way out there more, most of this game has been defending herself or saying "I'm going to keep things to myself" or something there of. A smatterings of thoughts early on but has been more and more quiet as time as gone on. I think she's mafia.

Or I'm the actual Link and have been trying to stay under the radar not to get killed. I play the same way when I'm cop.

But it's time to step into the light now that we're literally in the last showdown.

Now, I realize this comes down to Pluto's words versus mine. Which is why we will look at what both of us have done so far in the game. Then it is up to you guys to decide who's lying and who's telling the truth. But one of us is indeed Ganondorf and the other is Link, because I also attacked her last night.

On the first day, I was the very first person who proposed the possibility that Sailor Popeye was a day cop of some sort when literally everyone else wanted to lynch him. Why would I do this if I were mafia? Wouldn't it make my life so much easier if I just kept quiet about my suspicion about him being a cop and lynch him with everyone? Why would I even try raising that possibility and get people to try to not vote for him? (I didn't succeed, but how would I know that wouldn't work?)

When we were discussing shortening the night, I was again the only one who advocated fair play to allow everyone to get their night actions in. Most of those who would benefit from this are townies since there are more townies than mafia, and mafia can coordinate much quicker with their actions since they can talk with each other. So again, something I did to benefit the town.

I know I'm not as active as I would have liked, but believe me or not, I have a job that keeps me busy. You can compare my activity in this thread and in other parts of the forum if you like. I also know 0 about the fandom (Zelda), so I can't be as helpful as I would like to be because I feel there are a lot of character stuff I'm missing.

Now let's look at what Pluto has done lately that struck me as suspicious.

She's the first person who suggested that Navi might be a naive cop. And yesterday, she suggested that Addy investigates a known mafia (Jupiter Rose) rather than look for another one, supposedly "just to check if she's a naive cop", when she knows full well that Addy likely wouldn't survive the night after outing herself like that. So she literally suggested Addy to use her last night she can investigate on a wasted action. Maybe just in case Addy doesn't die?

She literally defended Jupiter Rose during the fireball debacle. She told Kyra not to kill her, and then suggested to the others not to lynch her either. She even went to the trouble of explaining Jupiter Rose's posts and her intention to Kyra so that Kyra would not be dead set to kill her, saying the fireball was an accident, etc. Just look at her posts that day.

Honestly, Pluto is diabolical when she's mafia and I've seen it often. She's very clever about making people trust you, but she's been trying to steer us along the wrong way.

I leave the decision in your hands as I've made my argument, but obviously, my choice is to lynch her. I don't know who or how many other are mafia. I'm guessing Diana is innocent, but I'm still not sure about Touka. She still hasn't explained her role claim that she's also the Happy Mask Salesman.

___________________________

  
Avatar & signature by Diana
 ♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:40 pm

I have so many ways to prove that I'm Link, and if my fellow Townies would like to hear them I will share, but for now here is my rebuttal.

Sailor Mercury wrote:
On the first day, I was the very first person who proposed the possibility that Sailor Popeye was a day cop of some sort when literally everyone else wanted to lynch him. Why would I do this if I were mafia? Wouldn't it make my life so much easier if I just kept quiet about my suspicion about him being a cop and lynch him with everyone? Why would I even try raising that possibility and get people to try to not vote for him? (I didn't succeed, but how would I know that wouldn't work?)
Because having a Cop helps both Townies and Mafia. A cop can tell what role others have - knowing roles will help the Mafia decide who would be best to get rid of. And of course, suggesting that he is the Day Cop could have caused Popeye to confirm your suspicions, thus giving the Mafia intel on who the cop is so they can kill him.

Sailor Mercury wrote:
When we were discussing shortening the night, I was again the only one who advocated fair play to allow everyone to get their night actions in. Most of those who would benefit from this are townies since there are more townies than mafia, and mafia can coordinate much quicker with their actions since they can talk with each other. So again, something I did to benefit the town.
I advocated fair play as well. You weren't the only one.

Sailor Mercury wrote:
She's the first person who suggested that Navi might be a naive cop. And yesterday, she suggested that Addy investigates a known mafia (Jupiter Rose) rather than look for another one, supposedly "just to check if she's a naive cop", when she knows full well that Addy likely wouldn't survive the night after outing herself like that. So she literally suggested Addy to use her last night she can investigate on a wasted action. Maybe just in case Addy doesn't die?
Addy's information told us that both Diana and Uranus could be trusted. Diana was later outed as Ganondorf, and Uranus ended up being a third party, so I had no idea where the honesty was. I thought that since we knew who a Mafia member was, we could confirm whether or not Addy's role was naive, which would then tell us whether or not Diana is innocent.

Sailor Mercury wrote:
She literally defended Jupiter Rose during the fireball debacle. She told Kyra not to kill her, and then suggested to the others not to lynch her either. She even went to the trouble of explaining Jupiter Rose's posts and her intention to Kyra so that Kyra would not be dead set to kill her, saying the fireball was an accident, etc. Just look at her posts that day.
I did this because it was a very serious decision on who to lynch. People were dropping left and right, and honestly I wanted more time to think about Jupiter Rose before people jumped the gun on her. I honestly thought her role claim was honest, and I made a mistake. I was very surprised when she turned out to be Mafia.

My question for Mercury: If you're Link, prove it. What actions have you carried out, what items do you hold, and what are your abilities?

I ask this because I know your answer won't make sense compared to the truth, which I hold.

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 18
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:41 pm

Also: If anyone has any item or ability to strengthen or protect, please use it on me if you can.

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:44 pm


___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:49 pm

^Yep, basically.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 2:58 pm






___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 3:07 pm

In the interest of being fair, I have quoted every single post, made by both players from check in up until this post. It's a long read but we are at a crucial point in the game, town, if you want to win this you HAVE to read this and think carefully. HOWEVER it's too long, so I will be posting 3 posts. Since the forums won't let me post it.

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 3:11 pm

Sailor Mercury

Spoiler:
 

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 3:15 pm

Spoiler:
 

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 3:16 pm


___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 3:23 pm

Last post was Sailor Pluto (forgot to add that)

This post is from both confirmed Mafia players, once again, every single post, so we can see how they interacted with both Mercury and Pluto.

I'm also decided to post final vote counts for the day sessions once I'm done with this, and then I will share my thoughts.





Jupiter Rose and Small Lady
Spoiler:
 

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 3:25 pm

This is creepy. But where are all my troll posts?

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 3:26 pm

End of Day 1 Vote Count
Spoiler:
 

Day 2 Vote Count
Spoiler:
 

Day 3 vote count

Spoiler:
 

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 25
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 4:03 pm

Jesus o.o I'll have to sit down and read this a bit later tonight as there is a lot of information to go through right now. But I'll read through it once i'm laying in bed XD

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Touka
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9
Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 4:19 pm

When does Day 4 end?

___________________________

~ Diana's Mentee ~
Signatures by NQS, Diana, Gemma and Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://ayahina.deviantart.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8085
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 5:14 pm


Thoughts!

Sailor Mercury:
Right off the bat she questions the answering of the question, could be to protect herself, uses Sailor Zelda's soft reveal as an example.

Agrees with Uranus's attack on Popeye, but questions if it's wise to attack him if he has powers. However holds off from voting.

Votes for Popeye in the "interest of not getting a random lynch" and hopes she's wrong about his powers.

Defends against shortening the night action phase, saying everyone should get a chance to use their powers.


Next day, I make a large post, casing every player and also suggesting that if there is a lie detector in the game that it would be best to get some information out there for them to use, she decided to defend herself only and ignores my suggestion on posting I win with the town.


Her comments on small lady seem to agree with small lady's weird posting, speculates her powers but leaves it at " or i dunno really"

Her comments on Jupiter Rose are that she's not powsting much, not adding new info, and was between innocent and guilty, "could be dangerous left alone"

Her reaction to Popeye's "Great Reveal", hesitant, suggests lots of false information, calls out diana's comments on not posting (interesting since she herself defends her play style by saying she's asleep when we're on but calls out others)

No casing no nothing, doesn't come back to vote for either Diana (who's she's waiting to let defend herself) or on Small Lady. Doesn't even mention her at all.

Gets a bit testy over Sailor Zelda calling her out for bandwagoning last minute on Sailor Popeye. Tries to negate the claim and say it's pointless.

Ignores other players and goes after inactives, ( Touka - unknown alliance) (Addy - Townie) (Sports - townie) and (swifty - townie).

Once again, no comment or thoughts on Jupiter Rose, just that it was crazy. Really you have nothing to say?

Posted that she wins with the town for me, however my lie detector mask was stolen.

No thoughts are shared despite night being over and despite her saying she'd share her thoughts in the day time.

Questions my information, however says she's waiting on day actions and if she's attacked to wait for her to defend herself.

In response to me calling out her activity levels and odd posting, she counter claims to be Link. She wants to put her actions against Pluto's.

Uses Popeye's questioning - Does hold off on voting until the end.

Says she was the only one, (she wasn't I believe, going to read pluto's posts)

New job is making her in active

Going over Pluto's actions - Pluto questioning the role of Navi. (will get to this later)

States Pluto defended Jupiter Rose, and not to kill her.

Says she's controlling the game, or trying to steer the town wrong.

But then finishes up by saying Diana is innocent and turns attention BACK to touka??

Thoughts on Sailor Jupiter

Immediately jumps into posting long posts, says she's willing to answer Popeye's Question but also severely concered that it would give the mafia a huge bonus if people reveal themselves easily.

Comments on my vote issues. Says she is going to do research and see if she can get a feel for which side I am on.

Says she is open to being investigated, said that popeye posing the question should be looked at as well as inactives, Cosmos, Addy, and Touka (2 townies and unknown) _NOTE: I had also just called out both Touka and Cosmos here.

Comments that a double voter is likely mafia, or could be a really threat, says that the random vote on her is likely a way to prove swifty is innocent.

Agrees with Sailor Mercury here that I could be acting like I don't know what I'm doing.

Here we see another HUGE post from her, this time going over her thoughts in the game.

Says that in her investigations that she seems to think Sailor Zelda is innocent, based on her role to investigate.

Comments that we shouldn't focus on roles, but what people are saying and how they are acting, with the number of abilites in the game any information could be false and she doesn't overly trust it.

States she thinks I'm innocent of my spam, I mean frantic posting trying to find out the heck was going on with the votes.

Very suspicous of Small Lady and Sailor Popeye, suggests that both or one of them is mafia, comments on the weird defense of both of them.


Didn't overly question cosmos not answering the question.

Comments on Touka not really posting much, similar to what I'd posted before.

She found Addy suspicious because her post was more a rehashing of what Kyra said, rather than more original thoughts.

Still shouting that cops can't be trusted. Says popeye's question was useless because of it.

Urges Diana to vote so we don't risk losing a key player in a random lynch.

Disagrees about the idea that the random vote was a Link ability, says that it's definitely not in character for him and wouldn't make sense. However thought that there is important items in the game. Also comments that princess zelda, with her two abilities could possibly have this power though.

Here Pluto Agrees with Mercury, commenting that her point on the weird way popeye was acting might be due to an action, and that Small lady was suspicous.


Here she posts a huge post on her thoughts about what means what in the game.

For the lol's
"Skull Kid - Mafia, Thief, some sort of Prankster role or Jack of All Trades
* This kid's freaking annoying and it wouldn't surprise me if the role of the character was annoying also."

Also pointing out she got quite a few of the roles mentioned that have been revealed.
heh now that's funny XD (*eyes Kyra*)

Has a bad feeling about Sailor Popeye, but hops on the bandwagon and says that they'll know who to go after next, which is kind of a mafia tactic, since that's not always the case.


Defends the shortening of night phase, doesn't agree to shorten it (proving mercury was NOT the only one)

Questions the accusastion of posting quotes from the mod, saying how are we to know if something is true or not. Both people in question were townies (cosmos and Sailor Zelda)

Shares another huge post.

Comments on my revival and suggests it was probably better to save the item in case an important character died like link. I think this line is interesting, because if I was mafia I wouldn't be sharing that tidbit, since if a townie didn't think of it, then it could work in the mafia's favor.

Thoughts on Popeye's claim, suggests that his Tri-force of wisdom allows him knowledge, and that she also has her own reasons for suspecting Small Lady. (but didn't say what)

defends the Zelda role as well as explains some game information. Goes into an analysis on night one's scene post, sharing her thoughts on what characters are and aren't in the game again. Questions Navi here, as we have a post from the Mod saying to trust her, as well as a post from known Townie Princess Zelda saying she's evil. Conflicting information.


Set's a time limit on when we should vote Small lady by. No case, just agreeing with Sailor Popeye.

Questions a bit of Popeye once again asking questions, says she'll answer them at the end of her post


Questions Sports and his weird voting on Touka.

Calls out Sailor Zelda - Saying she only posted that she doesn't think Zelda should have said everyone is innocent and to play a bit more aggressively.

Questions ME, who was killed and my name was in green, because of the name of my character. A bit suspicous to me. Since I was mod killed, like you can't exactly lie then.


Admitted that she took my thoughts on saying she's dangerous as a compliment, goes on to say she's having a hard time in this game since she's normally mafia, but is a townie in this game.

Her suspicous list includes all known mafia members and suspected members.

Says we are in trouble for not having enough information to go on. Says if you want her thoughts on anything else to please ask for it.

Gives thoughts on the impending Time Leap in the Game. Saying that the easiest way to prove Sailor Zelda can be trusted is if she does indeed die during the time leap. She trusts that character claim that Sailor Zelda has made.

Changed her list to think Jupiterrose is Innocent. Still has Mercury on the Not Innocent List.

She left the section on Sailor Mercury blank???


Calls out Addy's levels, however says Touka's levels are in line with her site activity.

Says on her list is Addy, Small Lady, and Swifty. (two townies and a mafia) says after Small Lady Dies that they should be the ones to look at next.

Her thoughts on Diana, that if she's Ganondorf that she can't be killed since I also pointed out before her. She garunteed that role is protected. Says we need to weaken the role frist and then kill later. - Intersting here, since it seems Link's role may be similar. I do know that after I was raised back from the dead the first time, that I was stated to be very weak in my pm from the puppy, Uranus also confirmed there is a weakness in this game, I think that if she was mafia, with out knowing this it would be very dangerous to reveal, but it's possible she knew about it because she herself (if she's link) has something similar. Either way, if she is mafia this was kinda risky.

Calls out Sailor Uranus on not giving a role claim, comments that Small lady is defensive and won't reveal any information.

Also starts to question Navi again, saying that it's very weird that we are getting conflicting info on her.

Questions sailor Zelda on not giving information that could help the town. Shares her thoughts that Link and Navi are characters and not just a prop.

Asks Diana exactly what her role power is, questioning her investigtative powers. Also uses Small Lady, a confirmed mafia member to go after Daina. Small Lady called out Addy, Sports, and Touka (this seems to be a common theme <_< ) and Diana ended up going after Cosmos-hime who ended up being a townie. Says it's obvious Diana is guilty.

Has it out with Diana for a while, is convinced that Ganondorf is Diana. Forcing her straight up to admit her role.


Says her calling out Sailor Popeye was because they needed to go based on what was happening day one, and that it wasn't just her, which is true. Points out that Small Lady and Sailor Mercury were the ones who really supported the questions and how that's a bad thing for pluto since at least one of them was mafia, as well as she can't really get anything out of Mercury who's been quiet this game.

Says in defense of herself that regarding cops, based on her reasearch there was far too many variations that messed with the information provided for cops and says that the information with Sailor uranus proved her theory to be true.


Says that she was with him day two and immediately willing to lynch small lady. - Something to note, easy to align yourself with a confirmed power role for the town.

Once again she's lumped in with Small Lady and Mercury, but says it was coincidence.

Explains her thoughts on why she defended Sailor Zelda.

Explains her thought process on why Ganondorf must be weakend before he could be killed, using Sailor Popeye as an example.

Requests Popeye to find out which goddess he spoke too as well as says that Diana's frustration make her question if she's guilty.


After Kyra's "Great Reveal"tm everyone is jumping on JupiterRose, except for Pluto who questions if it was because there was role interferance, and that's why, not because she's bad, that she's got a new role and that the fire ball would have been a help in weakining Ganondorf. - That being said... it does look scummy to see her defending a known mafia member, but i will not she did point out that it could help in her theory of weaking the Boss, if nothing else she's consistant.

She does sounds reasonable though when she says that it's barely the start of the new Day phase, and that we should be used rather than killed off. She also wanted to wait for JupiterRose to reveal her new role and offer her that chance to explain herself. Definitely could be waiting to be fair, but I also think it's pretty scummy.

Saying "I don't feel good about this" and voting for her anyways could be taken a couple different ways, because if she's mafia that paints a huge target on her back, and I don't really think she's that kind of player >.>

Still concerned about the information that Addy was getting after she announced she was navi. I don't think it's a waste, I do think it's a viable tactic to prove once and for all what's up with the misinformation from navi, however I do agree it's kinda odd since I clarified what happened with sailor uranus and my navi information.


Says that she tried to kill Sailor mercury last night, but instead was met with a battle rather than getting what she expected and that she's Ganondorf, despite going after Diana for so long.


In her questioning she points out again in her defense of JupiterRose that it was an important day, since the town lost a ton of members.

Also claims to have proof. But is requesting that from Mercury. If Mercury is link this could be very dangerous.
I would like to hear what Sailor Mercury has to say though.


Thoughts on Mafia posts:

Small Lady agrees with Pluto on the whole not questioning thing, already talked about.

Jupiter Rose calls out Pluto says she's role fishing with more of the questioning.

Jupiter Rose things that those who support at least acknowledging and answering the question, which is me and Diana are fishy.

Small Lady Applauds Pluto's informative role post

Small Lady breaks down her thoughts, she literally leaves 2 of 3 questions blank though when it comes to Sailor Mercury, not a single answer on them.

She however points out that Pluto is dangerous because she's very very reasonable and should be looked into.

Her thoughts on Jupiter rose are that other's were more dangerous.
Top three people are Sports, Addy, Touka.

Jupiter rose posts - Think Me, Sailor Zelda, Sports, and Touka are scummy, defends Small Lady


Jupiter rose goes after Pluto after Small Lady has died, thinks Pluto is giving up and pushes for her to reveal herself.




Vote Counts:

Day 1: Both Pluto and Mercury voted on known townie, Sailor Popeye
Day 2: Only Pluto Voted on known Mafia member
Day 3: Only Pluto voted on Known mafia member

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
 

Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Crown Fruit Parlor Archives-