The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Empty
PostSubject: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 pm

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I49bv74

The Galaxy Cauldron is soon to reach a milestone, 100 Lotus Crystals! We want to share this momentous occasion with you with a special giveaway for Lotus Crystals. This giveaway will run until we reach our 100th Lotus Crystal, so you have time to become a Lotus Crystal! [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2508165712

So, why become a Lotus Crystal? We asked some of our current Lotus Crystals why it was important to them to become a Lotus and why they enjoy being a Lotus. Here is what they had to say. 

@silverskywind wrote:
I told myself I didn't care about the rising levels and would always stay at the star seed level and be on as someone who posted some times, but lurked more in the background but as time went on, I realized that I wanted to move up in the ranks.

I became a lotus crystal thanks to someone who was willing to write a raising speech for me, as I wasn't really comfortable asking anyone.  I like being a Lotus Crystal because it feels like I achieved something.

@Hikari-chan wrote:
I joined 3 years ago and felt welcomed right away. I have struggled my whole life to find a place to fit in. I made many friends quickly. I found that becoming a Lotus was the beginning of my involvement in being active on this site.

Some of my best friends are on this site, and some members- shout out to @Addelyn who was one of my rocks when I was in the credential program. I could not have survived that summer with our super late night skype chats. You have no clue how  much just having you there to listen to me rant helped me.

Even now, after being a member for 3 years, being a Lotus still means a lot to me. I am still not as active as I would like to be, I know I have some amazing friends on here. I know that one day (if I am lucky enough to get married) I will have many members on here at or in my wedding.

GC has been a second family to me and I am so thankful to every single friend I have made on this site.

@Sailor Zelda wrote:
I've been a member of this forum for almost a year now (and wow that year went fast). For whatever reason I never wanted to move up in the ranks, I easily could have a long time ago. But the reason I've stayed long enough, really, is because all of you guys are awesome. Seriously, this forum gives me hope for humanity because it's so much not like other places on the Internet. I'm just glad I picked the right one, and I'm happy to say I'm a senior member here.

The Giveaway

The Galaxy Cauldron will be hosting 2 giveaways for Lotus Crystals only. The first giveaway, a Banpresto figurine, will be reserved for the 100th member to achieve the Lotus Crystal rank. The second giveaway, a Funko-Pop figurine, will be for any Lotus Crystal. 

Both giveaways will run until we reach out 100th Lotus Crystal. So, you have some time to become a Lotus Crystal if you are not currently a Lotus Crystal. 

The Prizes

100th Lotus Crystal: A Sailor Moon Character* Banpresto!
* This means any available character that is a Banpresto figurine. 

Lotus Crystal Only Giveaway: A Sailor Moon Character* Funko-Pop
* This means any available Sailor Moon character this is a Funko-Pop figurine. 

The rules and info:

1. Due to the ever present possibility that some of these items may be unavailable we reserve the right to replace an item with a similar value. Should this happen we will let you have a say in the replacement item.
2. Shipping - This is open to all, including those who are not United States residents. We may request assistance in shipping to international residents if the shipping costs are too high. 
3. Must be a Lotus Crystal of the Galaxy Cauldron. You do not have to currently be a Lotus Crystal, but you must be a Lotus Crystal before the 100th Lotus Crystal is announced. If you enter, but aren't a Lotus Crystal by that point, then your entry will not be considered.

Ways to Enter!

1. Post in this entry thread! Just post right here and you are entered!
2. Share our Giveaway Post Publicly on Facebook, embedded below! Post that you have shared on Facebook, and should your post be picked, we will request a name to verify that it was publicly shared during the giveaway dates. This will ensure that name information is kept private.
3. Share our post on Tumblr! Link to the Post Here!
4. Like/Retweet our post on Twitter! Link to the post here!
Donate 5$ and get an extra entry
Donate 10$ and get 3 extra entries
Donate 15$ and get 5 extra entries
Donate 20$ + and get 8 entries

You can use all 4 Entry methods for multiple entries to increase your chances of winning! 
If you have questions please feel free to PM me or post them here.

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration DCbBtvO[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Chmia [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Yvbpgta
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Sezuti10
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2508165712

Last edited by Luna on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Being a lotus was a goal that i was able to achieve and its makes me happy that i did. *Raises a can of Pepsi* Heres to 100 more Lotus members!

Posted to my Facebook page with the thread and Tumblr is done too

Twitter is done loved and retweeted

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration MVbgdR5[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 46269_s[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 5WqjohK
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration JbHC4Sp[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration PiG1PHR[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Q9zW8RB[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration RndOQtN[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration EaPA44a[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 93IiO2C[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Vhz6fFi[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration ZeTKpWN[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration SVM11a6[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ug3TkOX[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y0Oa9mL[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration BG8xyRt[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!

Last edited by sportsnutd on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:04 pm

*raises Pink Lemonade can*  Sometimes I have a hard time believing that I still made it to Lotus.

Well, I don't have a facebook and I have a tumblr, but I'm never on tumblr anymore, so I won't be posting anything there.  (Not that I would know how to anyway- I was always just either liking or reblogging it from someone else).
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 pm

I am here.

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration HikariDemand
  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
 [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello everyone!

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Hovdd3z[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zljsmsf[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Hgsylbp[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration H72lzbb[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zxye6pn[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Yd822b56[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ya3a57x4[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ybdpswhy[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y99dsuse[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ycjcugyp[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y87nx37b[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Yaj7ycqo[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ycqmwry7[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y7u2ahk5[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y99n4usc[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ybqgtlt7[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:42 am

Here! Also I have come with the tumblr link so everyone can get an extra entry!!

http://thegalaxycauldronforums.tumblr.com/post/146654120518/galaxy-cauldron-will-soon-welcome-its-100th-lotus 

I have also reblogged it my tumblr is misswildfire!

Edit: I have retweeted and shared on FB as well!

Last edited by Addelyn on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:50 am

Hello [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 1955989781

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Cxvgdi10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Sxhq2u10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ei0ceh10
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 4011577294 Avatar by Serenyve [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 4011577294 
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:58 am

Entering! And I linked the tumblr entry in the main post. Smile Please remember to reblog that tumblr entry! It's the way we can keep track of who has entered via tumblr. Smile

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 20988_v[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 20988_s[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 36226_v
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Et1bWu6[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration UYgdPZB[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration IYzEL7[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zm82bZI[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Fph3eEL[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration AwbCmiF[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 7UeDrPr[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration J3LPkpE[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration SA1eBr[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration WHso3i[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Z9nJOOh[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration VdeeceP[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration TfS1i3G[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:17 am

The Giveaway has now been posted on GC's official twitter account as well! Check it out here:

https://twitter.com/GalaxyCauldron/status/748189849165963268

Like/Retweet if entering, to keep the Team up to date on who entered the giveaway! [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 868675979

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2PWkVUc [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2WzKZXS [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2E0CCgG
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2WPgU7l[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Nqu4ydQ[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2WSeIvR[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2ULKo47 [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2MQhcGj[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2BnPbBp[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2UGU5kc[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2t3eOD4[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration H4RJ9Np[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration ZsJp5xQ [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 0FasRXR[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2DU3SO9[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2llR5dv[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration PbHXamV[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2SDpuXe
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:24 am

The thread has been updated to include all teh social media links! Please post here once you've done your entries for those. Smile

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 20988_v[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 20988_s[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 36226_v
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Et1bWu6[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration UYgdPZB[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration IYzEL7[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zm82bZI[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Fph3eEL[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration AwbCmiF[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 7UeDrPr[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration J3LPkpE[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration SA1eBr[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration WHso3i[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Z9nJOOh[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration VdeeceP[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration TfS1i3G[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:25 pm

You can also view what goodies are included in each donation package here! Good luck everyone! 

Also I've retweeted/like the post on twitter, donated $20, shared on facebook, and reblogged the post on tumblr.

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Yunbuns
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration RMQswKA[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration H4RJ9Np[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Sn1wjrp[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 8jCa1cO[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration A8E4GsN
The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.

Last edited by Sailor Mars on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Ooh, this is exciting! Very Happy I don't have a Twitter or Facebook, but I reblogged the post on Tumblr (link). I also want to donate, but I'll have to clear it with my dad first--I'll update this post if he agrees Smile

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ejmbuzf [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 43796210 [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 3Tne815
 [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration KEVMhyW [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration VSyGlnG [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration KNhMzUe [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Festib10 [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I26fnqV [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration HqmXIsA [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2kBr5Qw [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ud7dobE [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Tgqz53A [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 5ZcxgDA
Signatures and bumpers by various lovely forum members, and avatar by Diana!
Maru's adopted daughter~ ♥️ 1/2 of the cat family!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 pm

I shared the fb post.

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:01 pm

This seems like fun for the ones eligible to enter. Good luck to everybody in the contest!

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Wnqqey10
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:39 am

I did my tumblr, facebook and twitter entry!

Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:43 am

I did my tumblr entry. 
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/post/146668883562/thegalaxycauldronforums-galaxy-cauldron-will

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Cxvgdi10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Sxhq2u10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ei0ceh10
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 4011577294 Avatar by Serenyve [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 4011577294 
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:55 am

Just a note, if you aren't currently a Lotus, but you think you will be before the giveaway ends, you can enter now. You don't have to wait. And if you don't make it before the giveaway ends, then your entry just won't count. [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2508165712

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration DCbBtvO[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Chmia [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Yvbpgta
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:04 pm

I did my tumblr entry! Do likes count?

http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/post/146668313543/thegalaxycauldronforums-galaxy-cauldron-will

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Hovdd3z[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zljsmsf[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Hgsylbp[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration H72lzbb[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zxye6pn[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Yd822b56[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ya3a57x4[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ybdpswhy[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y99dsuse[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ycjcugyp[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y87nx37b[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Yaj7ycqo[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ycqmwry7[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y7u2ahk5[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y99n4usc[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ybqgtlt7[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Y66nooug

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:36 pm

twitter
tumblr
facebook done
i will try to do some donation, but my $ is tight rn.

Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 2:51 pm

I'll join! Smile 
twitter
tumblr

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Yennefer26
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Q02ljLL [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 0VDeGqm [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration CvDL89Z [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration WxyZ9hU [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 73d27au [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zyt4kz10
Back to top Go down
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Count me in!

http://silk-stockingshrew.tumblr.com/post/146919759043/thegalaxycauldronforums-galaxy-cauldron-will

https://twitter.com/saucyshrew

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration BluestockingBitch [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration SilkStockingShrew [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 45487_s
Sigs by Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Princess Moon, Sailor Candy, Diana, and myself
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration G8qqjx10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Sprite10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Pbucket[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Pbucket[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Chibic39[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Sprite10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration G8qqJX1
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:53 am

I'd like to enter! And I did the facebook thing and tumblr thing! I don't have a twitter ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 5:04 pm

I'm in!

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:35 am

Don't forget, you can enter as a Pyramidal or Star Seed if you think you'll achieve Lotus rank before we gain our 100th Lotus Crystal. (:

Back to top Go down
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

PallasMercury

Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:00 am

1. Entering on this thread
2. Shared on tumblr
3. Shared on fb

<3

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Sprite10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration CroOQjb[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 0k6bQVX[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Af3b8Xi[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Sprite11

My Deviantart | My Tumblr | My Fanfiction | My Art Blog
Proud Male Moonie | Beautiful signature by the awesome Haine/Venus| GC's official PGSM Venus
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:36 am

1. Entering
2. Shared on FB
3. Tumblr: http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com/post/147740527908/thegalaxycauldronforums-galaxy-cauldron-will
4. Retweeted on Twitter
5. Donated $20

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 4ttFPcD[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration E2wqfIi [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Mercurysig [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Ft6DXry[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Wedding1
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration YgSg9XS [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration J9FkIOw [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration E92foQg [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration GGOnOmH [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration T6HQwOw [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration ZMIrfsf [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 4JvDpxl [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration EfXLP8m 
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 4:57 pm

1. Entering
2. Shared on tumblr
3. Liked on twitter

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration EternalKnightbumpers [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration EternalKnight [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 9:52 am

I'd like to enter this too if it's not too late!
Reblogged on Tumblr
Retweeted on Twitter

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Cdbtqb10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Angelicsakura[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Melody11

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Vjair410[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Q5lumd10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Kmhtvf10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Vwppnw10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zyt4kz10
Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:48 am

You can enter as long as the 100th Lotus has not been announced. IE you can enter until I make a big announcement.

Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration   [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Luna wrote:
You can enter as long as the 100th Lotus has not been announced. IE you can enter until I make a big announcement.

Okie dokie just making sure since it was a while since anyone last posted [Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration 868675979

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Cdbtqb10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Angelicsakura[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Melody11

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Vjair410[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Q5lumd10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Kmhtvf10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Vwppnw10[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration Zyt4kz10
Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com

[Winners Announced!] the 100 Lotus Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Announcements & Site Updates-