The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twintailedgalaxychampion
Star Seed

Star Seed

Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation   Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation I_icon_minitime5th July 2016, 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation   Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation I_icon_minitime6th July 2016, 2:46 pm

Neat! Are you in any of these cosplays included within the video?

And, I am going to move this to a more appropriate section of the forums, because this section doesn't typically see a lot of Sailor Moon-focused discussion.

Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation DCbBtvOSailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Chmia Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Yvbpgta
Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sezuti10
Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation 2508165712
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation   Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation I_icon_minitime18th July 2016, 11:35 pm

I like the pictures of the cosplayers in that video, but I found the music to be awful.  Too grating on my ears, and too headache-causing.

Anyway, I have a question.  Would it be appropriate for me to post here photos that I took of Sailor Moon cosplayers during anime conventions of past years?

Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sprite11Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sprite10Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation MercuryfanSailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Fred_s10Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Guess_10Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sprite16Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sprite12
Avatar from Zoey900; Signature from Diana; Right Bumper from Moon Kingdom Forums.
Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sprite10Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sprite15Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Donato10Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation All_6_10Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sprite12Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation Sprite11
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Sailor Moon Cosplay Compilation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-