The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Advanced] The Warrior Princess and The Miraculous Enyalian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Warrior Princess and The Miraculous Enyalian   30th September 2017, 12:52 am

He was so warm and nice and she was sleepy. For a moment she forgot about the angry spirits, felt the temptation to lean her head on his shoulder and fall asleep. But then he straightened and announced that ‘it’ was gone, and at first she had no idea what ‘it’ was, and then the door creaked and Nikos yelled, making her jump at least a meter while still clutching him.

Drunkenly she tried to reach for her blade, and then got confused when she couldn’t summon it, forgetting that she wasn’t transformed. Had someone stolen her blade?!

Then the cutest furry creature she had ever seen waltzed in front of them, seemingly without a care in the world.

“A CAT!” she announced, perhaps too loudly and excitedly. “I LOVE CATS. I have a cat-morphing friend. Who was sort of the boyfriend of Sailor Andromeda—not me, the other one before me. It was really cute. Well, not cute because she died and all—it’s more of a tragedy really, but then he got to meet her ghost and they kissed—I think?—and it was beautiful.”

She completely ignored the fact that she just dropped Percy’s life story on a stranger, then scampered after the cat. “Let’s get the cat! I wanna keep him! Or her! Ooh! What should we name it? Mr. Fluffytails?”

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Warrior Princess and The Miraculous Enyalian   7th October 2017, 8:13 pm

Kira's sudden burst of sound and enthusiasm nearly made him jump out of his skin. His whole body jolting at once, he panted to take in breath, his pulse racing a mile a minute as she continued. His eyes wide open, his ears hearing things only below the sound of his blood rushing through his ears, he caught pieces of her story behind the heart-pounding near panic that he hadn't felt since before the senshi had left over a week ago. Androktsiai? No problem. Sudden girl noises?! Apparently a problem. His wide golden eyes staring at her, he slowly calmed down, the phrases "boyfriend of Sailor Andromeda" "the other one" "died and all" and something about kissing ghosts being beautiful fighting for mental space and understanding but resulted in him just reeling in the sudden influx of information. 

Then, just as suddenly as she started her explanation, she was gone, pushing past him to chase the cat; he looked after her, his mouth open as three questions and an answer tried to escape at the same time, ending in him staggering to follow her, his steps becoming more steady as his brain set to that task, mouth closing until it could figure out what he wanted to say first. She wanted to keep the cat - okay. "Fluffytails sounds good?" he replied, the end upturning in a question as some part of his head decided that then was a good time to point out that if they found and kept the cat, she'd have to come back periodically and visit it. .... or take it with her and have a piece of Enyalius with her to remember him by. But that was the sad option COMING BACK TO VISIT IT WAS A MUCH BETTER MINDSET. "LET'S FInd Mr. Fluffytails!" he declared, his declaration losing volume as the realization that yelling at a cat was perhaps not the smart move when you were trying to catch it cropped up.

Creeping around a corner, he tried back with his other question, eyes open wide for the hint of a cat in the dark. "So you have a boyfriend that's a ghost?" he asked, trying to sound casual about it.

Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Warrior Princess and The Miraculous Enyalian   7th November 2017, 4:42 am

Moderator's Note: Hey, guys, just a heads-up, your role-play has been inactive for almost a month. This isn't an official warning, just a little bump.

Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Warrior Princess and The Miraculous Enyalian   8th November 2017, 1:59 am

The cat was fast. She really thought she was, too, but apparently not as fast as a cat. And also, being drunk kind of made it hard to stay on a straight path. She kept bumping into walls, sconces, and random things, letting out small noises of pain as she tried to keep up, the cat's fluffy tail the only thing left on her field of vision.

The cat scampered around the corner, and as she followed, there was no hint of it anywhere. She deflated. "Mr. Fluffytails is gone," she announced sadly.

When she heard Nikos' question, she frowned. "Huh? No. Where did you hear...? Oh. The ghost was Sailor Andromeda - the previous one before me. My friend, Percy, who can turn into a cat, is kind of her boyfriend. He lost her when she died, but recently we saw her ghost and he got to say a proper goodbye. It was nice."

She continued walking down the hall, searching for anything suspicious. "I don't have a boyfriend, ghost or otherwise," she added unnecessarily.

But it felt necessary.

♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com

[Advanced] The Warrior Princess and The Miraculous Enyalian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Crystal Tokyo-