The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Empty
PostSubject: How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?   How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I_icon_minitime27th July 2016, 10:48 pm

Cause when I go to add another one (I only wanted 4 in between the two current sprites I have in my current layout) It says the signature is too long, yet I've seen so many of you guys with quite a few stamps at the bottom of the signature. Any idea why this is?

How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? J9l9ggtHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? ZljsmsfHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? HgsylbpHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? H72lzbbHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Zxye6pnHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Yd822b56How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Ya3a57x4How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? YbdpswhyHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y99dsuseHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? YcjcugypHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y87nx37bHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Yaj7ycqoHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Ycqmwry7How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y7u2ahk5How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y99n4uscHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Ybqgtlt7How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?   How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I_icon_minitime27th July 2016, 11:55 pm

Try uploading the ones you've got in there to Imgur. They have shorter URLs, thus taking up less character space on your sig.

How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 4ttFPcDHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? E2wqfIi How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Mercurysig How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Ft6DXryHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Wedding1
How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? YgSg9XS How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? J9FkIOw How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? E92foQg How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? GGOnOmH How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? T6HQwOw How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? ZMIrfsf How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 4JvDpxl How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? EfXLP8m 
How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?   How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I_icon_minitime28th July 2016, 1:13 am

Thank you! That's helped a lot!

How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? J9l9ggtHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? ZljsmsfHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? HgsylbpHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? H72lzbbHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Cosmos10
How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Zxye6pnHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Yd822b56How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Ya3a57x4How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? YbdpswhyHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y99dsuseHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? YcjcugypHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y87nx37bHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Yaj7ycqoHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Ycqmwry7How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y7u2ahk5How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y99n4uscHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Ybqgtlt7How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?   How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I_icon_minitime28th July 2016, 5:23 am

I also use tinyurl to make the urls even shorter xD
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?   How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I_icon_minitime30th July 2016, 11:30 pm

Oh, that works even better! Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?   How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 10:49 am

There's also goo.gl which is another url shortener. ^^

How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 20988_vHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 20988_sHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 36226_v
How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Et1bWu6How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? UYgdPZBHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? IYzEL7How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Zm82bZIHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Fph3eELHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 7UeDrPrHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? AwbCmiFHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I2DGvTXHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? J3LPkpEHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? SA1eBrHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? WHso3iHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Z9nJOOhHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? VdeecePHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? TfS1i3GHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?   How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 1:32 am

V also recommended bitly.com to me (another URL shortener lol)

How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2PWkVUc How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2WzKZXS How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2E0CCgG
How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2WPgU7lHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Nqu4ydQHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? Z9nJOOhHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 9l6K8lYHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2ULKo47 How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2MQhcGjHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2BnPbBpHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2UGU5kcHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2t3eOD4How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? VKsWgPLHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? ZsJp5xQ How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 0FasRXRHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2DU3SO9How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2llR5dvHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? PbHXamVHow are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2SDpuXe
How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?   How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you guys fitting all those stamps in the sig?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-