The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

[HC Event]Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 9:33 am

Quote :
(6)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GBsyKq Amarachius Sworn attempts to attack Mudgator B
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--STR 10
--WPN 2
----Total of 15 points of damage

(5)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 RLMi0H Sailor Aegle uses Aegle Kiss (1MP) to blow a kiss at Sailor Celestal [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 FKbeNG
Did it hit?
How much healed?
--CTRL 8
--Neutral -3
----Total of 11 7 hp regained. 

(3)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 UVnNPz Sailor Nyx uses Moonlight Lullaby (3 MP) and attempts to attack Mudgator C
Does it hit?
How much damage?
--CTRL 7
--MP 2
----Total of 14 points of damage

(3)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GQqUXi Sailor Xtal-Diamante uses Boost (3MP) on Strength of Sailor Bastet [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NGw6oS
Did it hit?
How much added?
--(0/2)=0 ...I'mma give her 1
How long?
----Bastet's Strength increases by 1 until the end of Round 7

Battle Order 
Also! This is the Map. If your character is far from your target and you don't write that you moved towards it, I'mma make you swing at air. enjoy that close-quarter fighting, hope you don't hit anybody OKAYBAII! 
Battle Order Round Two:

Round Two has ended. Round 3 Begins

(10)Mudgator B attempts to attack Amarachius Sworn![HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GBsyKq
Did it hit?
--6 Critical hit!
How much damage?
--STR 10
--Armor -3
----Total of 10 points of damage

(9/8 running on hurt leg)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NGw6oS Sailor Bastet reaches the vicinity of Mudgator B

Battle Order - Turn 3
(10)Mudgator B
(9)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NTE7Bl Sailor Hemera
(3)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NGw6oS Sailor Bastet in Bastet's Barrier; Barrier STR 11. Cat form until end of turn 4: DEX 9; STR 1 until end of turn 7
(7)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 B1RYSZ Sailor Alshain
(6)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GBsyKq Amarachius Sworn
(5)Mudgator C Burned; 1 HP per round until the end of round 5
(5)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 RLMi0H Sailor Aegle
(5)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 FKbeNG Sailor Celestal
(5)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 D2aG0K Sailor Cosima STR 9 until end of round 5
(4)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Jwg6pW Sailor Chalybs
(3)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 UVnNPz Sailor Nyx
(3)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GQqUXi Sailor Xtal-Diamante

(3)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Q8s1xb Sailor Valdis
(3)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 M7QKXY Sailor Aldrin

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 ThMyae[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 4jsq88
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 EryTeT
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 UNUQgL
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Qq4GRc

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 WYxcDX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 VfipPu[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 QcYyas[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 RCRME8[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 MwKWL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 WbL1DG[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 2tcOIq[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 JbCUuo[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 V4DbwT[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 YtpCB5[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Mmp9t9[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Dx2prT
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 9:44 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 CNgUiZI

Her first swing missed, but Hemera wasn’t deterred. She went for a second swipe, which did hit this time. The creature hissed in pain at her, and then suddenly Nyx was on her side, attacking it with magic. She looked up at her sister and grinned, glad that she was there and also that she appeared to be okay. This felt more familiar, and her panic and tension lessened slightly. She knew she could always win the day as long as she was with her twin.

Once Nyx was done with her move, she swooped in with another stab with her Rod, this time aiming for the eye.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 4ttFPcD[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 E2wqfIi [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Mercurysig [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Ft6DXry[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Wedding1
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 YgSg9XS [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GGOnOmH [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 T6HQwOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 4JvDpxl [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 10:31 am

Quote :
(9)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NTE7Bl Sailor Hemera uses her Rod, aiming for Mudgator C's Eye! 
Did it hit?
--6 Critical hit! Hemera hits the eye!
How much damage?
--STR 6
--HIT IN THE EYE 1
----Total of 8 points of damage.
Mudgator C has been defeated.

Battle Order 
Also! This is the Map. If your character is far from your target and you don't write that you moved towards it, I'mma make you swing at air. enjoy that close-quarter fighting, hope you don't hit anybody OKAYBAII! 
Battle Order Round Three:

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 WYxcDX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 VfipPu[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 QcYyas[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 RCRME8[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 MwKWL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 WbL1DG[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 2tcOIq[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 JbCUuo[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 V4DbwT[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 YtpCB5[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Mmp9t9[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 10:44 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 M7t27nI

Nyx smiled at her sister as they got the creature down together. Okay, with a little help from Sam too -- it seemed she did like this one better.

It was kind of like old times.

So that meant there was only one left... That one. She shuddered as it hit the male of the group. She could have sworn that one had the meanest look of them all.

Reluctantly, she made a couple steps towards it... She really would rather stay away from it. What if it was still annoyed at her for scratching it previously? Plus it seemed way too fast for her to keep up with it...

However... come think of it, she did kind of promise she wouldn't bother it anymore, right? Yep. A promise is a promise. It's rude to back down on one, especially for a senshi. As much as she wanted to go over there and assist, her morals prevented her.

Yes, it really couldn't be helped. How unfortunate. But surely the others could take care of it anyway, right?

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GBjQ73R [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NFLwlk7 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 TbtdX6E [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 1jF8Tdu [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 KN21eXC
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 DAxXZC5 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 PST6UD2 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Adminm11 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 UE6R4jw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 HehHIQk

Last edited by Light on 8th August 2016, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 11:49 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 KeESSpr

Ari approached the creature at full speech. She noticed the winged male making an attack on the gator in her peripheral vision but she was too locked on to her prey to stop and plan, immediately lunging and swiping at gator b.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 20988_v[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 20988_s[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Et1bWu6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 UYgdPZB[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 IYzEL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Zm82bZI[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Fph3eEL[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 7UeDrPr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 AwbCmiF[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I2DGvTX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 J3LPkpE[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 SA1eBr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 WHso3i[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Z9nJOOh[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 VdeeceP[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 TfS1i3G[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 11:55 am

Quote :
(3)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NGw6oS Sailor Bastet swipes at Mudgator B!
Did it hit?
She misses!

(7)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 B1RYSZ Sailor Alshain uses Alshain's Fury (2MP) and encases her hand in flames! She attacks Mudgator B
Does it hit?
--6 Critical hit! 
How much damage?
--STR 7
--CTRL 2
----Total of 12 points of damage! 
Mudgator B Critical Damage: Hit with flames, the mud dries! Mudgator's DEX lowers by 2!

Battle Order 

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 12:35 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 0qA0DsV

She couldn't believe she hit one! SAM watched as her plasma blast burnt the mudgator, and it was finished off by Sailor Nyx and Sailor Hemera. Around her, the other creatures were being disposed of at the same time. Okay, maybe they could still get out of this alive. Sailor Aldrin startled her when she spoke, and she pointed her gun at the other senshi before lowering it. 

"W-what? Uh..."

"One enemy remaining." SAM turned back around and saw the original monster that attacked her, and she instinctively took a step back, intimidated. Maybe she should let the others handle this one up close...

"Go help fight that one right there!" she said to Aldrin, pointing at Mudgator B. What looked like a wildcat threw itself at the monster, but missed. Who's animal was that? Sailor Alshain somehow summoned fire and dried the mudgator out with her own attack, leaving a nice opening in its defenses. "Right now would be good!"
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 12:59 pm

Sailor Aldrin listened to Sailor Chalbys's words. She continued to step toward her and nodded, seeming to agree with what she was saying.

"I concur!" she announced with her hands upon her hips. "I shall proceed now to attack this creature upon which you are telling to me to attack. Though I must confess that I am not sure how to approach this situation! All I have available to me as a sailor soldier is what you see here... and a damaging sound wave that I fire from the Buzz Axe, but such a thing is meant for destroying space debris that would greatly damage my home planet of Aldrin. I have not tested such a force against a living creature. I will make note to experiment on this once I have gathered enough subjects, enough to make a proper conclusion, so that I may potentially use it in a future battle."

As she continued to spout her anti-social jargon, she completely missed yet another opportunity to help take down the remaining Mudgator.

"But how would I assist in the removal of this creature? Should I use my fists? Hmmmmm..."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 H64bUab[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Uw13kz2[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 4boFGce
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 2:01 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
Nyx spoke slowly and softly to the creature between them, and then was gone, her voice raising in an attack against another creature, and this one pulled its attention back towards her -- but the Gabriel jumped between them, and the moment he broke her eye contact with the monster she felt in control of herself again. She wanted to cheer as she saw the sword arc down to cut into the monster, but settled for taking a full and deep breath and glance right, towards the fight happening surrounding Celestal, just in time to see Hemera stab it in the eye - she looked away, not wanting to see any more, and caught the flash of fur as a great cat rushed past her on the right, towards the monster Gabriel fought against. She couldn't see much of anything past his wings, but something about his body language hinted that he had been hit but was okay, and then other sounds joined the fight ahead - the cat must have gotten there, but was it good or attacking someone else? Then the familiar flash of red on the water she could see beneath the wings made her somewhat relieved - Elysande had lit her fists.

Feeling safer, she looked behind her, and found a lumpy pile of mud near where Bastet had been, but no sign of Bastet anywhere near Hadley, and no sign of that weird barrier thing. She continued looking, and it seemed like the other mud monsters were downed; it was almost over.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 2:20 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Q4typJ6

The creature had fallen, turning into nothing more than a pile of mud. It could no longer hurt anyone. Hadley allowed herself a bit of relieved respite, and felt her knees quake beneath her, and it took all of her strength not to collapse right then and there.

If she fell, she wasn't certain she'd be able to convince herself to get back up again.

Others still fought, and she felt the urge to help them, but she couldn't move. Her legs were so weak and the shaking had gotten so bad that all she could do was stand there and watch the rest of the battle going on away from her.

She had known that battles were going to happen - that was the whole reason they had all been assembled here. She had braced herself for that, going over her magic in her head to think of what she could do to be of some help to the others. She had practiced a lot out in her garden back home, but it was quite different to attack another living thing with the intent to destroy.

She didn't like it much.

All of her mental preparations hadn't properly prepared her for this. She hadn't thought about the sheer panic, the chaos of people having to take into account a hundred actions at once, all while worrying about her friends and wanting to protect them whilst also protecting herself. She hadn't really been prepared for how it would feel to know she had helped to kill something, and would have to do so again in the very near future. She spent all of her time trying to bring life to little growing things, but now she had snuffed out whatever kind of life had lived within those creatures. Did that make her a monster now too?

Her knees gave out, and Hadley sunk to the ground, staring downwards.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Y97whxc6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yc3hqps4[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Y9a8m54p[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yaarnsvz[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yal54fl7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 2:32 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Mewe47y

As she kept chattering, mostly to herself, a fallen soldier caught her eye. There were many strange things that had happened in the short time frame (including some strange cat monster that had appeared), but in spite of it all, only Sailor Valdis truly caught her attention. It seemed she had very selective attention toward things and didn't understand the gravity of the battle.

Wandering over to the soldier in the mud, Sailor Aldrin hummed to herself. She looked down in a blank expression that didn't seem to hold any sort of empathy at all. She held out her hand and once again began to sing.

"Hello, fallen soldier, how do you do?
Need a hand to help you get through?
Stand up, soldier. Let us discuss
what is next to do to end this ruckus?"

She actually smirked a bit, adding on in just a normal voice:

"I need some assistance. Perhaps by aiding you to stand, you can help me as well? Is that what we are expected to do on this mission?"

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 H64bUab[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Uw13kz2[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 4boFGce
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 4:24 pm

Ari's swipe of her paw just missed as the mud reptile managed to dodge out of the way. She did not expect it to move at the last second and it sent her stumbling forward, rolling into a puddle. She struggled to get up, her injured leg send a searing, burning pain up to her spine. She winced a little as she surveyed the battle. One of the girls attacked the creature with firey hands. There were others near by as well. Who were they? Names and faces blurred and spun as she tried to focus. Her breathing was heavy as she felt fatigug from the strain on her body due to the shapeshifting magic.

Slowly, she moved on paw forward. The creature looked weakened, maybe she could stop it. She just had to get the strength....

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 20988_v[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 20988_s[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 36226_v
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Et1bWu6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 UYgdPZB[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 IYzEL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Zm82bZI[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Fph3eEL[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 7UeDrPr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 AwbCmiF[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I2DGvTX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 J3LPkpE[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 SA1eBr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 WHso3i[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Z9nJOOh[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 VdeeceP[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 TfS1i3G[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 4:39 pm

Quote :
(6)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GBsyKq Amarachius Sworn attempts to attack Mudgator B
Does it hit?
The Mudgator lurches out of the way!

(5)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 D2aG0K Sailor Cosima attempts to attack Mudgator B
Does it hit?
The Mudgator hisses!

End of Turn 3;

Turn 4 Begins.

Battle Order 

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 5:08 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 AFFXPjk
With the mud reptile defeated, Alshain turned to take stock of the others.  While she did somewhat care about the safety of others, it was more of a, things would be more difficult to manage with less people, situation.  Her starburst yellow and blue eyes scanned the battles as one creature after another fell until-there was just one left.  She watched as Amarachius moved to position himself between the creature and Crysdal.  No she was Sailor Aegle right now, and yet she found that old initiative thrust forward into her mind.  Protect the royals, always protect the royals, no matter what.  It was her duty to make sure Crysdal returned home safely, Crysdal could finish what she had started if need be.  Determination seared through her body, finally ending as flames enveloped her hands and feet.  At this point she could only hold them for a short time.  She moved without hesitation, finding herself next to the creature in only a few quick breaths.  An attack and a counter and then she was on the creature, a swift kick dried out a leg, a punch dried out another, a few landed attacks on the back and then she had moved away, feeling the flames leave her.  

She had moved to allow others to attack as well, there was no need for her to stay in danger when others could also handle the creature.  However after two more missed attacks, she lurched forward again, attempting to land a few more hits on the partially dried mud creature.

Attack:

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 5:31 pm

Quote :
(10->8)Mudgator B attempts to attack Sailor Cosima! [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 D2aG0K
Did it hit?
--6 Critical hit!
How much damage?
--6 Critical damage!
--STR 10
--ARM -3
----Total of 13 points of damage!
Critcal Hit, Critical Damage! 

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 D2aG0KSailor Cosima has 2 HP Remaining.
Sailor Cosima is incredibly weak!
Sailor Cosima is able to struggle forward, but is unable to attack!
Sailor Mars is allowed to choose the Critical Hit/Damage effects 

(7)[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 B1RYSZ Sailor Alshain attempts to attack Mudgator B
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--at least 5
----Total of 5 points of damage!
Mudgator B is defeated.

All enemies have been defeated!
Battle End!

Battle Order 

EXP 
EXP is gained for

• every point of damage dealt to an enemy,
  • every point of HP restored to an ally*,
  • one point for every failed attempt at attack (new)
  • one point for every support move (new)
    For Xtal I have chosen that for her boost ability, she'll get a point for the each stat bonus she gives;
    in the future, for barrier/shielding magic moves, I may award a fraction of the points blocked back as EXP.
    If anyone can think up another broad thing that is easy to keep track of for me that you think could have exp awarded, tell me!

10x the amount of EXP is required to get to the next level; once leveled up, you restart with 0 exp. See below for examples XD. For levels 1-5, 1 attribute point is awarded, and can be spent any time out of battle scenarios.
EXP Gained:

Or send it in Here

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 6:31 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 FmnqQmZ

She felt like so much happened so quickly and she really wasn't able to keep up with the battle. How was she going to keep this group alive during their mission? She hadn't done a very good job during this small fight. 

The guilt bubbled up inside, causing Celestal to wrap her arms around herself in consolation. She was a failure and she would end up getting this group killed. She kept her eyes downcast, waiting for someone to give her the verbal lashing she deserved. Would they hit her in anger as some of her teachers had done?

She was such a failure.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 6:32 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
Gabriel moved forward to attack it and she was just able to see past his wings to the people on the other side; just as she saw Elysande moving to punch at the mud-monster again, she saw it launch itself at Cosima, hitting her hard. Her face blanched and her stomach flipped, but as Gabriel straightened she lost sight of things, and so gently but firmly pushed forward, ducking under the his wings as best she could. As she emerged from the veil of feathers, her feet sticking in the mud, her eyes narrowed on the cracked dirt atop the back of the beast. It was motionless, and so she moved in, taking a few relatively quick strides to get beside Cosima. 

She grimaced - there was a lot of blood lost; she was unsure of where she could touch that wouldn't hurt. "I'm going to try to heal you, okay?" she said softly.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 7:17 pm

Well, it seemed like there was no more help needed to take down that last monster, but that last bit of vengeance it took out on Cosima... The sight of it made SAM's stomach turn. So much blood everywhere... Blood and mud and bites. 

All because she wasn't thinking straight. She had the ability to warn them and she didn't. She could have been more diligent and watched for the ambush ahead, but she had stupidly turned her scanner off. She wasn't cut out for this war, or whatever this recruitment was. Her Star Cannon disappeared, leaving her with two free hands again, and she half halfheartedly wiped some water stains off her visor. Sailor Aegle was watching over Sailor Cosima, so she did her best to not interrupt. That injury was meant for SAM, but she'd run away from it.

"It was my fault..." she said, more to herself.

Maybe it was best if she just turned back and left. Who cared about conscription if she was just going to be a liability? She could fake confidence, but there was no faking actual skill or courage. She was quiet as she turned and walked a few feet away from the group, cutting a path through the churned up mud. SAM's breath caught, and she ignored Ferrum's warning to her about her hormonal levels rising. She didn't need to be told she was crying, though it was sort of pathetic that she couldn't even work up the nerve to take her helmet off and try to wipe her own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 9:20 pm

Amarachius hissed in pain when he was struck, then tried and failed to attack it a second time, relieved when Ashlain finally dealt the final blow. Not that there was cause to celebrate considering Cosima was in the next line of attack before that creature died. He hadn't seen exactly where she had been attacked, but there was blood.

His wings shuddered when something touched them, Gabriel quickly looking to see it was only Crysdal making her way through (and felt relieved for the second time in a very short amount of time), the warrior then bringing them back toward him once she passed, trying not to get them too muddy, but also trying to keep them closer to his body, less in the way and less at a risk to be randomly touched without warning.

He wanted to apologize to Crysdal.

If he hadn't froze at the beginning, maybe some of it would have played out differently.

His gaze moved back to Cosima, but there was nothing he could do for her. Except worry.

"We need to get organized or someone will die."

He trusted in both their healers. Cosima would be alright. She had survived the attack, she would be patched up, but this? This was sheer luck. This was them, him, being sloppy. This could have been avoided.

He didn't lower his sword.

"Aegle, Celestal, I leave her to your skills. The others, let's watch over them while they help her out, make sure they're safe through whatever they need to do, and stay sharp. Who knows how many of them are around. Can anyone scan the area again?" He looked at Sam. "It was a succession of causes. Us not working as a team but scattering in all directions is one of them."

His tone wasn't particularly curt. More likely to be stating facts rather than pointing fingers.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 EternalKnight [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 9:43 pm

The last of the mud reptiles fell. Ari stood still as she watched the final blow come from girl that had the fire hands but the other with the red hair was injured, severely. Ari stepped slowly towards the group, limping on her injured back leg. Her adrenaline was still pumping and her senses were on high alert.

She slowly approached where the winged man and the injured red haired girl was. So many simple barely comprehensible thoughts rushed through her mind. Friend. Enemy. Protect. Surive.  The instincts of the wild predator cat threatened to take over her weak mind any second but again she felt her vision blur. Her steps faltered and she collapsed forward just as she reached them, letting out an exhausted and pathetic whine. Her body ached, her mind was numb...she couldn't keep up the shapeshift any longer.

Slowly her limbs turned back into their humanoid shape and the fur that once covered her body fell into patches on the ground. She groaned in pain with her normal voice as finally she felt the rest of her insides return back to normal.

"Maybe I should have practiced shape-shifting more than that one time..." She thought to herself. But through these thoughts flashes of the reptile attacks flew through her mind, remembering her leg being held in its mouth, the blood oh god the blood and then flashes of what happened wiht Cosima. Holy catnip they were lucky to be alive right now.

Ari could no longer hold back the deep sobs she had been wanting to release since she was dropped off on this planet. She simply broke down in the middle of the swamp floor.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 9:48 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Mewe47y

As Sailor Aldrin continued to help Sailor Valdis, she peered over at the others. Several of them were incredibly emotional, not just Valdis. The ones that called themselves Sailor Celestal, Sailor Chalybus and Sailor Bastet were particularly beside themselves. She couldn't connect their feelings to the feelings of sorrow she had felt earlier.

Earlier she lamented losing. Not knowing how to fight, she was mostly likely taken out by Sailor Jin in front of her people (though the trauma was so severe she could not remember the event herself). These people had been victorious. What was there to cry about?

"I do not understand," she said plainly as light reflected off her glasses. "Why are they in a negative mood? Was this not a victory? We survived the encounter."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 2:26 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 CNgUiZI

Her stab managed to hit right where she intended, and she winced at the unpleasant squelching sound that resulted from it. Without looking down, she freed her rod out of the socket and solemnly apologized mentally for probably not using this sacred weapon the way the gods intended. She should probably invest in a real weapon or something, because while she was confidence with her magic, it was not as strong as her sister’s, and she always felt better relying on her own speed and strength.

The creature fell and did not move again, and she sighed in relief. Upon looking around she saw that the rest of them had taken care of the last one, though it seemed not without some damage to their own team. Hemera was momentarily stunned by the sheer state of chaos around her; blood, tears, injury, people freaking out everywhere. It was like a disaster zone.

She banished her rod and touched Nyx’s arm. “You’re good at calming people. Let’s help some of them,” she said softly.

Her eyes darted from one downed person to the next, trying to decide who would respond best to her methods. She wanted to stop Sailor Chalybs from leaving, but the last time she spoke to her she had almost offended her and understood only a fraction of what the mysterious girl was saying, and then…

The tiny one with cat ears was crumpled on the ground, looking like a lost crying kitten in the rain, and Hemera’s heart screamed a silent noooooo. She bounded toward Bastet and, quite without asking permission, wrapped her arms around the smaller girl. If nothing at all, she hoped the stronger warmth her body projected would be able to comfort her somewhat.

“Please don’t cry! Sailor Bastet, is it? I’m Sailor Hemera! I saw how badass you were out there when you turned into a cat! At least, I think that was you.” She had honestly just seen a glimpse of it and since Bastet was the only remotely cat-looking person around, had simply jumped to the conclusion. “And what about that glowing force field thing? That was so cool too! You did amazing!”

It wasn’t until then that she noticed the blood coming out of Bastet’s leg. “We need another healer over here!” she called out to the group in general. Then, in a softer voice to Bastet, “Don’t you worry, we’ll get you patched up right quick and you’ll be good as new again in no time!”

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 4ttFPcD[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 E2wqfIi [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Mercurysig [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Ft6DXry[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Wedding1
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 YgSg9XS [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GGOnOmH [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 T6HQwOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 4JvDpxl [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 4:21 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 FmnqQmZ

Aegle, Celestal, I leave her to your skills.

The sound of her name brought Celestal out of her self-induced pity party. She looked up to see Aegle approaching Cosima who looked to be in pretty rough shape. She swallowed the bile that rose in her throat, her stomach threatening to commit mutiny as guilt ran rampant around inside of her. 

This was her fault. She should have been better at paying attention. 

The tears that had been threatening to fall since the battle ended finally spilled over, falling down her cheeks in fat wet drops. 

“We need another healer over here!”

She looked over to where the voice had come from to see Hemera standing beside Bastet who leg was bleeding. Quickly moving over, she attempted to wipe the tears from her face, but it was still obvious to anyone who looked that she had been crying, her eyes shiny wet with tears that still wanted to fall. 

Kneeling down beside the cat-like senshi, she inspected the wound, as much as she could see it without touching, trying to gauge how bad it was. 

"Ethereal Light," she called softly, the wound on Bastet's leg beginning to glow a soft purple as the wound began to heal. 

Part of her wanted to comfort the other senshi, tell her that everything would be alright, but she couldn't get the words to form in her throat. 

This was all her fault. 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 5:42 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 ReEnAQI

The monsters were gone now, all of them. The aftermath of everything settled in around her. She felt the discordant echoes of the other inexperienced sailor soldiers. Even without words, their discomfort, guilt, and sorrow reverberated from their forms. It struck a strange low chord deep within Sailor Xtal-Diamante—one more unfamiliar thing to suddenly learn. She couldn't share their sadness; unlike Valdis' confusion at harming living creatures or Celestal's insecurity in her role as a healer, Xtal-Diamante had no moral conflict or performance expectations to connect this battle to.

As her clear eyes regarded the others, watching as Sailor Celestal stepped forward to heal the injured Sailor Bastet and Sailor Aegle offered aid to the significantly-wounded Sailor Cosima, Xtal-Diamante recalled a curt voice and realized that one more in their group had taken damage as well: the winged one.

Could something be done for that person, as well? Almost as soon as she wondered about it, she found that she knew the answer.

Ability:

Last edited by Aurae on 9th August 2016, 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected spelling error.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 6:02 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 YnYB6wE

The gator let out a small, pitiful hiss of pain before it finally dropped dead and Cosima immediately turned her attention elsewhere, eyes scanning the next possible target. The majority of the group were distracted fending off their own gators and thankfully they seemed to be taking care of themselves relatively well. It wasn't long before the others met their friend's fate too and soon there was one left standing. It was bigger and definitely more ferocious than the one she had fought with Alshain, making her wonder if it was the 'leader' of the pack as it wasn't shy about snapping it's large jaw at anyone who was bold enough to get close. She saw a small feline - where in the world had that come from? - leap towards the gator to swipe at it with it's paw and sadly miss yet Alshain quickly made up for the animal's loss; encasing her hand in a sudden burst of flames to deliver a harsh blow on creature that caused it to screech in pain.

Left arm still limp, she hurried over to the fiend as Amarachius made a move to attack it with his sword and missed. More confident thanks to her newfound burst of energy, Cosima attempted to strike at it herself. She had just finished off the last one so why wouldn't she be able to handle this one too? Despite her self-assurances, her whip missed the gator and it sharply turned it's gaze towards her. She took a tentative step back but the gator was faster and didn't give her the opportunity to dodge. It rushed at her as she tried to turn away, locking it's jaw into the right side of her abdomen hard. Crunch!

Something had definitely broken but with her attention being pulled into a thousand directions, it was hard for her to figure out exactly what. She knew her head felt like it was spinning as her body slammed into the ground, her vision was rapidly getting blurry and it was difficult to make out who the bodies and voices that surrounded her belonged to. Shutting her eyes closed tight, she didn't want anyone to see her cry from the pain and for the first time since she had left home, Cosima was truly scared. She wanted to be home with her family and wished she had never left. She missed her father's large hugs and sparring with him, her mother's cooking and soft kisses, Valeria's, her guardian, counsel and lectures. She even missed yelling at her siblings when they played with her amor and weapons, something that could only be possible if she was on her death bed. Cosima sobbed then, whether it was from the pain that ran through her body or the realization she was going to die here, she didn't know.

As she cried, she heard someone speaking to her. Was it death? No, it couldn't be. The voice sounded far too nice. Her ears pricked up, trying to understand what was being said. Something about healing her? It was hard to find words but through ragged breathing she finally managed, "D-Do...it." Was all she could choke out.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yunbuns
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 RMQswKA[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 H4RJ9Np[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Sn1wjrp[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 8jCa1cO[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 A8E4GsN
The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 6:42 am

It seemed they had won. Right? Somehow, the atmosphere felt a little heavy, so it was actually hard to tell.

It didn't take her long to realize why. Nyx and her sister were fortunate enough to avoid getting hit, but that couldn't be said for everyone. Cosima, especially, looked severely hurt. That mean gator must have done quite some damage to her as a parting gift.

Nyx nodded to her sister as she suggested they attempt to calm them down. Hemera went for the feline-looking senshi. She figured that would be a good match -- as reserved as she initially appeared to be, she seemed particularly enthusiastic once she met another senshi with similar abilities. That energy reminded her of Hemera.

Who should she try talking to? Sam did not seem to be particularly well either. She seemed more close to herself than others, which Nyx could relate to, so maybe she should try her. But what should she say? She could not really understand why she seemed disappointed.

Perhaps it was about the gator incident. How she asked for help and only Nyx attempted to assist. Is that how a team is supposed to work?

Or maybe about how she let it loose and ran away from it. Which she totally did too. She looked over at Cosima -- that hit was for her, wasn't it? It could have been her had she not run away putting her noble promise to the gator aside.

Even worse, if she hadn't panicked... She did manage to touch the creature. If she had kept her composure when Sam released it, she might have had enough time to launch her attack anyway. Which might have resulted in a faster victory. Which might have prevented Cosima's injury.

No, this wouldn't do now. What's done is done. She was supposed to comfort Sam, not go over and become crying buddies. She made her way towards the senshi in metal.

"Hey... You okay?" she began awkwardly. "You did a good job there, you know? It takes some guts to actually attempt to grab and hold that mad creature... I have to admit, it was free for one second and I sort of lost it. I would never have even imagined to attempt what you did. It would have been a lot worse if you hadn't delayed it for as long as you did".

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GBjQ73R [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NFLwlk7 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 TbtdX6E [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 1jF8Tdu [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 KN21eXC
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 DAxXZC5 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 PST6UD2 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Adminm11 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 UE6R4jw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 HehHIQk
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 8:07 am

SAM didn't believe Amarachius. Sure they had fallen apart, but she could have given them time to prepare. They could have worked out something earlier before anyone had gotten hurt. She had her back to Sailor Nyx when she approached, and for a moment, expected to get called out for abandoning her. 

"A g-good job?" She sniffed loudly. Her face was a mess and it was only making her feel worse that she couldn't stop. "I only held onto it because I was too afraid to do anything else. I didn't plan any of that! I'm supposed to fight, but I can't even do my one job..." Couldn't she see SAM was a coward? "I should have been looking out better, or... or..." She couldn't speak anymore, her voice breaking up.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 12:45 pm

"Is that so?" Nyx commented, tilting her head. "Quite interesting. Fear doesn't usually lead me to grabbing and holding the cause of my fear itself," she said with a slight smile.

"You didn't plan this, huh? You know..." she continued, looking over at Hemera. "My sister rarely plans either. She's the kind of type to strike first and think later, you know? I always scold her for that."

"But the truth is, she doesn't have it all wrong. I am quite the opposite in that regard, you see. I need a plan. I need time to think. But enemies are usually not kind enough to give me the time I require. You can plan before the battle all you like, but once it begins, there's no going back. You have to rely on your instincts just as much as on your plans."

"Even if you didn't plan this, even if it was a decision on the heat of the battle, based on instinct, it was a wise one. And don't forget that while those creatures did manage to sneak up on us, we still knew they were coming thanks to that um... special magic of yours. Can you imagine how worse it could have been if we had no idea what was ahead of us?"

"My point is... Mistakes were made, from both of us. It is important that we reflect on those so we can learn from them. So we can avoid them next time. But you should also consider what you did right and keep on doing it, don't you think? Or do you believe that only our mistakes define us?"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 12:49 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Q4typJ6

At first, the sound of singing didn't even register - lost in her own thoughts, Hadley barely noticed anything at all.

But then she realized that a gloved hand was being extended out towards her, and the short song was just finishing. Hadley looked up to the other girl, uncertain. She had trouble understanding Aldrin sometimes, her questions were confusing, and Aldrin's face was always kind of blank - it didn't seem right.

And yet, here she was anyway, offering her hand. Hadley didn't quite know how her standing upright would help Aldrin in any way, but if it was something she could do, then she'd do it. So she placed her hand within Aldrin's, and stood up.

She tried to answer the questions that the blue-skinned girl had asked. Hadley looked around, seeing how everyone had sought out each other, offering to help in all the various ways in which they had been downed. Affection warmed her chest. They were perhaps a strange group, brought together by unfair circumstances, but seeing this here, this willingness to help each other - it gave Hadley hope.

She turned to look at Aldrin. "Yes, this is something we're expected to do. We help each other, no matter what. We're in this together."

In response to Aldrin's continued musings about the state of morale within their group, Hadley didn't know what to say at first. Aldrin was right, this had been a victory for them. And yet, it felt like a loss at the same time. She was reminded of something her grandmother taught her once, a long time ago.

"Sometimes," Hadley began, her words slow as she recalled the conversation, "victories cost far more than they reward."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Y97whxc6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yc3hqps4[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Y9a8m54p[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yaarnsvz[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yal54fl7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 12:59 pm

After that quiet moment of realization that the battle was over, as Crysdal looked down at Cosima, wondering where she could even start, the group started breaking apart around her. Some were crying - like little Bastet, who collapsed very near to where Cosima lay and sobbed - while others moved off, perhaps to be alone? - but even as they broke, others moved in to help, with instructions or with soft, comforting conversation. Cosima's permission granted, she wordlessly knelt down in the mud with her, her tights soaking in blood and mud, the mixture of cold and warm sensations on her knees only adding to the discomfort of seeing the puncture wounds in the other girl's abdomen and left shoulder. She didn't want to jostle her for fear of causing Cosima more pain, but with the tears clouding Maenyra's eyes and forging paths down her face, and the strain in her voice, Crysdal wanted to make her more comfortable, and lying flat in the cold mud with part of her leg in gross water was nothing like comfortable. 

She scooted forward, more towards Maenyra's head, and carefully bent down, tucking her long hair behind her right ear, said quietly, "Sorry if this is weird. Aegle Kiss" and kissed her on her cheek
Healing wrote:

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 FKbeNGCelestal uses Ethereal Light (4MP) and heals Bastet [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 NGw6oS
How much healed?
--CTRL 11
--MP 2
----Total of 14 8 HP restored.
Bastet is completely healed! She may experience some soreness and ghost pain, but she's physically fit once more!

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GQqUXiXtal-Diamante uses Recovery (3MP) on Amarachius [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 GBsyKq
How much healed?
--CTRL 3
--MP 2
----Total of 10 HP restored.
Amarachius is completely healed! He may experience some soreness and ghost pain, but he's physically fit once more! Additional scarring is left to the player's discretion as the heal was an exact hp needed heal.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 RLMi0HAegle uses Aegle Kiss (1MP) on Cosima [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 D2aG0K
How much healed?
--CTRL 8
--Neutral: -3
----Total of 6 HP restored.
Cosima's still bleeding and her wounds are still open, but the deeper muscle and bone have knit back together!
The Kiss hadn't done as much as she would have hoped, the soft pink glow barely shining through the slowly coagulating blood. Pressing back a sense of panic and uselessness, she glanced up, her eyes catching on Celestal's back and what she could see of the helpful Hemera and crying Bastet, whose wounds practically shone with purple light as they healed over completely. She felt even worse, but she was determined to do her best and stay calm and positive. 

She offered a smile in hopes of making them both feel better, "Got the deep wounds, see? We'll just keep working outward and you'll be all fixed up and cracking that whip again in no time." She had spotted the hilted whip in her off hand, and wanted to try to use it to distract her from the pain in the rest of her body. "It's a really interesting weapon; what's it's story, Maenyra? Did it appear when you became a senshi, or is it from somewhere else?" 

She then leaned down and kissed her cheek again, eyeing the pointed ears this time with curiosity. 

Healing wrote:

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 RLMi0HAegle uses Aegle Kiss (1MP) on Cosima [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 D2aG0K
How much healed?
--CTRL 8
--Neutral: -3
----Total of 9 HP restored.
Cosima is still in a good deal of pain, but the wounds have closed over on the surface, though still ache a good deal beneath; she would feel stronger, and can definitely move around if she so chose.  Scarring is left to the player as the wound was not healed all at once.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-