The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event]Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 2:17 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 0qA0DsV

"No..." she mumbled to Nyx. Sometime as Nyx was speaking to her, she had calmed down somewhat. Had she really done that well? SAM was so used to objective truths that seeing the bright side of situations was difficult at times. There was no "you tried your best". You either succeeded or failed your tasks, and then you moved on to the next one. She studied countless protocols for fighting and scouting, but they all seemed to escape her when she got too wound up. SAM wasn't sure she wanted to listen to her instincts all the time, but she'd try to keep her head on straight, at least. 

"I'll... I'll try harder next time, if you're not put off by me yet. And thanks for, uh... coming over to help me when I panicked." SAM turned back towards the group, reaching for her helmet, and then stopped, realizing that Sailor Nyx was still watching. She really wanted to wipe her face off and try to recompose herself, but she hated the feeling of being unprotected out here. Or people staring... Maybe she should just do it later. But it was starting to feel uncomfortable too. 

"Uh, do you mind if I...take this off for a moment?" she asked. SAM wasn't sure why she felt like she needed permission, but it just didn't seem right to remove the armor with no warning.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 2:20 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 ReEnAQI

She took another deep breath, feeling the vague quaver through her body with this other use of newfound power. How peculiar that her planet, Xtal-Diamante, should have had this secret all along. Perhaps it was not hidden so much as never discovered, having never been useful before. Here, in this strange and different place, this was quite the opposite. She couldn't quite tell how much aid may have been granted to the winged soldier, but she felt fairly certain that her work in that avenue was done.

Sailor Cosima, however... Xtal-Diamante stepped through the swampy, muddy ground, her tall dark red boots slightly more steady this time than they had been during the initial tromp. The blonde one with the face markings was crouched low beside the fiery-haired girl, and Xtal-Diamante could see that although still injured, Cosima seemed to be in much better shape. The strange way that Sailor Aegle touched her lips to the other young woman's cheek was not something Xtal-Diamante had seen before, primarily due to her life as a solitary figure, but seeing the action provided a brief and gentle warm tremor in her crystal core.

"Do you require... help?" she asked the pair, stumbling slightly over the words.

Last edited by Aurae on 9th August 2016, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected spelling error.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 2:22 pm

A lot of them were crying. Crying.

He didn't blame them, but he was getting annoyed and not at them. He knew, he understood that times were dire, that they needed whatever they could get their hands on, but normal warriors, not senshi, but built for the fight, would have avoided scarring children for life.

He would give them some times for themselves, then push them forward.

They really needed to regroup and plan.

He suddenly felt better, as if his wound had gone (though he could still fear the soreness in his muscles), but both Celestal and Crysdal were busy with companions that were worse for wear than he is. He looked around him, catching Xtal eyes on him. His eyes formed a silent interrogation, wondering if she was the one who helped him. Just in case, he nodded to her in thanks and kept observing everyone.

At least this group already had some empathy for each other. Seeing Hemera and Nyx helping others was a nice sight. He still wasn't sure about aliens and stuff, but at least these people were okay. Then Sam asked if she could take her helmet off...

Was she humanoid?
Or more alien like?

What was under?

Could he just... do as if he had heard nothing? Because Aldrin and Xtal were already something for his inner turmoil... he wasn't sure he could take too many aliens in the same space as him. Not that he didn't like the two girls.

They were just... really really weird.

Then again, he had wings, they did not. Maybe he was weird for them too?

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EternalKnight [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 5:43 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 KeESSpr

Bas had turned into his normal cat form, curling up and purring loudly next to his student in an attempt to comfort her as she cried uncontrollably. He knew she would have to face battles like this one day, he just wish it hadn't been so soon. She had so much more to learn, to experience...Bas buried a deep burning anger in his heart that had been forming the second they landed on this planet.

Children. They were all children thrown into a war. Yes, some of them looked like they had more experience than Ari, but he could tell. They all felt the same way Ari did in some sense. Scared. Unsure of what to do. Completely Inexperienced. He knew this was her destiny, possibly all of their destinies, but that didn't make it right...

Bas looked up to see the bright yellow haired one, Sailor Hemera, rushing over towards them. He eyed her, stepping away as she consoled Ari.

Warmth wrapped around her body and comforting words reached Ari's tears through her emotional break down.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." She managed out between sobs, "I just..I never...I couldn't--" She was having a hard time getting thoughts out properly, and she leaned in to the warm figure of Sailor Hemera.

"I've...never actually had to fight before..."  Ari smiled a little and half laughed through her tears at Hemera's compliments. She nodded in reply to uncertainty about her cat form

"Yes...that was me. It was only my second time shape shifting.... I almost lost myself," panic filled her as the thought crossed her mind. What if she had lost herself!? What if she had hurt them? She could have killed one of them! Cosima was nearly killed.  Her eyes shut tight as tears forced their way out again. She gripped tightly onto Hemera's collar.

"I...I could've killed someone!" The consoling talk of getting her fixed up and being ok did not help to calm her mind. Hemera called for a healer and the purple one came over. Ari looked over at her. She had been crying too... Despite that the girl spoke a healing spell and she felt a warmth engulf her injured leg. The magic glowed purple and reminded her of her magic.

As she looked at the girl, she caught sight of everyone else around her. Several others seemed to be in a similar state, maybe just outward as her. Everyone was hurting. It wasn't right to think of just herself at a time like this. Ari took a deep breath trying her best to calm herself.

"Are you alright...? Thank you for healing my leg...it feels much better now." She tried her best to smile at her. Now that she was healed maybe she should be doing what Hemera did to her.

She looked at Hemera in the eyes with as bright of a smile she could muster (which unfortunately wasn't as much as she though). Bas rubbed himself up against Hemera expressing his gratitude to Hemera as Ari spoke.

"Thank you...I have no words to express how much you've helped me."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 20988_v[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 20988_s[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Et1bWu6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 UYgdPZB[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 IYzEL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Zm82bZI[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Fph3eEL[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 7UeDrPr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 AwbCmiF[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I2DGvTX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 J3LPkpE[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 SA1eBr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 WHso3i[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Z9nJOOh[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 VdeeceP[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 TfS1i3G[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 8:33 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Mewe47y
"Sometimes victories can be worse than losses?" Sailor Aldrin asked with wide eyes. "Is that what you are saying? It is an odd thing to conclude. How could a victory ever be negative? This is a new discovery for me.

"I wept tears when I was torn from home,
forced to a war of great purpose unknown.
But they cry when faced with sweet victory.
What confusing, conflicted companions are these?"

Sailor Aldrin watched on, having assisted Sailor Valdis. She sang her song to herself and continued to question the logic of it all. Were these not the brave soldiers who seemed so much more capable than herself? She questioned why none of them bothered to berate her on not being able to help at all and instead were inflicting penances on themselves for completing the task set before them.

"I believe several of them might be... how do I define this?" she said at first to Valdis and then to the rest of them in a blank, monotone voice. "I hypothesize that some of you may be required to seek therapeutic services for mental instability. I am willing to administer these services to the best of my ability unless others feel more capable for such a demand. As our team member Sailor Valdis has suggested, I will be willing to... 'help no matter what.'"

Her eyes wandered in curiosity to see SAM taking off her helmet.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 H64bUab[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Uw13kz2[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 4boFGce
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 4:11 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 FmnqQmZ

"Are you alright...? Thank you for healing my leg...it feels much better now." 

"Yes, I'm fine..." she said, blinking slowly. She hadn't been expecting anyone, especially someone who had been more injured than she had ask her if she was alright, though Celestal was glad to hear that the cat-like woman's leg was feeling better. 

"I'm glad that your leg is feeling better Bastet."

"I hypothesize that some of you may be required to seek therapeutic services for mental instability...."

Mental instability? She flinched at the words spoken by the blue skin senshi. She felt as if she would definitely need mental therapy after this fight, let alone this mission, but before this she would have never thought herself to be mentally unstable. Had one fight caused her to become such? It made her pause. 

Was she even mentally fit to be on this mission? 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 6:27 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 CNgUiZI

She listened to Bastet’s words, so difficult to string together and still filled with so much anguish and confusion. It broke her heart to watch. Unlike some of these people, she and her sister had grown up expecting to be a senshi at some point. They knew what their future was like, even though there were doubts of course, wondering if the power would choose them after all. But at least they came into it prepared. And when they did receive their powers, they were immediately tested. It was hard, but this wasn’t their first brush with enemies. And she didn’t realize just how lucky she was that she’d been prepared for this.

“But you didn’t kill anyone,” she soothed the girl desperately clinging to her, stroking her back and smiling at her. “And that’s the most important thing.”

As Bastet slowly calmed down and even smiled, Hemera felt relief. She looked down when she felt a brush against her leg and saw yet another cat there, smaller than the one she’d seen earlier. “Oh, hi. Is this your friend?” she was mildly confused, but happy to have such a cute creature around. If she weren’t still stuck to Bastet, she would have probably instinctively petted the cat.

Looking back at the other girl as she thanked her, Hemera grinned. “You’re welcome! We’re in this together, right? Like it or not, we’re a team now, so just look at the bright side. You have all these other people to lean on now. You’re not alone anymore! You don’t have to face anything on your own. I’m sure together we can make it out of this.”

If Hemera could generate pom-poms, she would totally be the cheerleader for this team.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 4ttFPcD[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 E2wqfIi [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Mercurysig [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Ft6DXry[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Wedding1
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 YgSg9XS [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 GGOnOmH [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 T6HQwOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 4JvDpxl [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 6:46 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 M7t27nI

Nyx smiled at Sam. "We'll both try harder next time. And we will do better I'm sure, as we get to learn to work as a team -- I'm not quite used to this either."

She felt relieved that the girl seemed better. She was about to head back to the rest of the group as she was taken aback by Sam's request. "Um... of course, if you want to? Whatever is more comfortable for you", she replied a bit awkwardly.

Now she wondered what the metal senshi actually looked like beneath the metal. She hadn't really thought of it before. She supposed she expected her to look like the rest of them, perhaps with colored skin like some of the others.

Maybe her skin had all the colors of the rainbow or something, that wouldn't surprise her anymore.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 GBjQ73R [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 NFLwlk7 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 TbtdX6E [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 1jF8Tdu [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 KN21eXC
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 DAxXZC5 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 PST6UD2 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Adminm11 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 UE6R4jw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 HehHIQk

Last edited by Light on 10th August 2016, 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 7:43 am

"Sorry if that was weird. I just...I'm not usually able to take it off when I'm not at home..."

A circular green light, built into the center of her chest plate, flashed as she called on her sailor crystal, and her helmet disconnected to the rest of her armor. SAM pulled it off and tucked it under her arm, taking shallow inhales after only using filtered air for so long. It was so...humid. She felt almost stifled by how warm and wet the atmosphere was. How were they all breathing just fine? 

And the insects were significantly more annoying now that they realized that she was a viable target. How was someone supposed to deal with them? SAM could already tell she'd be covered in welts in a short while. The armor on her left hand momentarily disappeared in a blur of pixels, though the rest of her skin was covered in a thinner material that kept it protected. She quickly wiped her eyes and blinked a few times, and then her green visor appeared in front of them, like a set of holographic glasses.

SAM caught Sailor Aldrin looking at her, and she blushed and coughed once, though it was difficult to tell from how flushed she already looked at most times. She ran a higher temperature than what was considered normal on some planets, and this swamp wasn't cooling her down either.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 7:52 am

She remained standing near Aegle and Cosima, but Xtal-Dimanate could not control her curiosity regarding the armored sailor soldier. She didn't fully understand what was going on with Sailor Chalybs when the other woman asked questions and then put her hands on the sides of her hard-sided round head... and REMOVED IT. Sailor Xtal-Diamante's face didn't show a particular emotion reflected there; neither the pale eyes, the light blue eyebrows, nor the lips moved in any specific way. Still, she was definitely experiencing surprise!

The strangely-shaped figure had a head like the others! A head under the other head but it didn't look like the outer head. If the sentient crystal had been expecting anything to be below the hard surface, she thought it would be more of the same. But Sailor Chalybs was instead the same soft-looking material as most of the others! (Sailor Aldrin excepted...)

How bizarre!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 1:20 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 AFFXPjk
The adrenaline slowly wore off over the next few moments as other stimuli pressed more strenuously against Alshain's senses.  Battle cries and screams gave way to all out breakdowns, she found this situation rather unsettling and uncalled for.  She agreed with Amarachius's statement about their inability to properly handle battle.  Their group had eight or nine capable of attack and yet they had struggled to fell these mud creatures.  As her frustrations grew, she could feel the knot forming in between her brows.  

Her starburst yellow/blue eyes unfocused slightly as she recalled her own experience in working in teams.  Somehow they had, she had, always known her place and how to act.  There was always the Commander, the one in charge and a clear line of command should anything happen to them.  At that point in her life, she had never really paid much attention to how the group functioned on a large scale, she was always caught up with doing whatever she had been assigned to do.  But now, she closed her eyes, feeling irritated.  She felt frustrated at their lack of organization, she also felt annoyed by the amount of sudden crying and instability that now plagued their group.  She felt even more irritated by those who saw fit to actually comfort and pacify those who were unable to maintain their composure.  Their current situation did not allow them the luxury of having their hand held.

Alshain felt like personal feelings like guilt or fear needed to be pushed aside for the mission at hand.  While the sun senshi would never admit this to herself, she may have also felt a little envious towards that others were so willing to gently handle some of their members.  Had she acted in any way similar back during training, she would have been swiftly punished until she no longer did.  It made more sense to just accept the mindset rather than fight against it and receive unnecessary punishments.  How was it that the others did not react the same way?  She let out a low sigh, reigning in the excess energy that would start to make her restless if left unchecked.  Alshain's Fury indeed,  she thought sarcastically to herself.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 1:47 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
Despite the various conversations and commotions going on around her, Crysdal remained focused just on Maenyra. She looked okay from the outside - or, rather, what she could see of her skin that wasn't covered in blood or mud looked as though it had healed this time. It was a shame her uniform had been so torn during the fight, but there wasn't anything she could do about that. When Hex approached them and offered her help, Crysdal hesitated, glancing up at her before looking back to her patient, letting Maenyra answer as to whether more help was needed, as she couldn't tell exactly how much good the last kiss had done beyond closing the wounds at skin level. She hadn't known that Hex could heal, too, but then she hadn't heard Hex talk all that much; she wanted to comment on that, but she'd save it for later, when she was sure Maenyra was good to go.

EXP wrote:
By vote it was decided that healers can gain up to the amount of exp the top fighter had earned in battle; as the healing being done was a result of that battle, I'm extending that cap through to here, and in the future I may wait until the after-battle healing has been handled before doing EXP so I don't have to math at this step XD ♥️ ((also note XD please check the stat sheet if you leveled up and tell me where you want your point(s)!))
EXP:

Brownie Points!:

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 ThMyae[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 4jsq88
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EryTeT
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 UNUQgL
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Qq4GRc

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 WYxcDX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 VfipPu[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 QcYyas[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 RCRME8[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 MwKWL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 WbL1DG[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 2tcOIq[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 JbCUuo[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 V4DbwT[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 YtpCB5[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Mmp9t9[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Dx2prT
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2016, 2:21 pm

A dark blue flush came over Sailor Aldrin's face. It seemed Sailor Xtal-Diamante wasn't the only one alarmed by Sailor Chalbys's sudden change in appearance. Yes, Sailor Aldrin was experiencing an emotion she had never come across in the two whole years of her life. She blinked many, many times and tried not too hard to look at directly at the armored soldier's face.

In her dizzying state, she pulled her guitar forward and summoned a deep blue pick from seemingly thin air. She stood awkwardly and pointed the headstock of the instrument toward the group. She raised her hand up and made a declaration.

"It is clear that we cannot move forward with unstable minds. I believe I might cure some of your neurosis with an ample sound blasted directly into your ears. Who would like to volunteer as a test subject? Then again, should I be asking the question if none are truly able to answer for themselves? We must find a solution to this to proceed, even if I am to take this into my own hands. Prepare for countdown... 10... 9... 8... 7..."

She continued counting as a golden aura began to glow about her.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 H64bUab[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Uw13kz2[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 4boFGce
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 7:12 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 YnYB6wE

Cosima remained silent before flinching as something brushed across her cheek and her body's temperature began to gradually become lukewarm afterwards. She could almost feel her bones shifting back together and aligning into their proper place but whatever, or whoever, had healed her hadn't completely finished the job. She could still feel a sharp pain in her back from the bite she received at the beginning of the ambush and down in her abdomen which continued to make it difficult to move. Thankful that her senses had been somewhat restored, she blinked a few times before faintly making out the figure of someone sitting near her. It was the blonde one with those peculiar markings on her face and she was speaking to her encouragingly. Realizing that she had most certainly witnessed her crying, Cosima cheeks began to grow slightly red in shame as she mentality chastised herself for revealing her emotions so openly. They would all probably think of her as weak and childlike because of it now.

The teen was beginning to talk again and Cosima moved her eyes upwards to directly meet her gaze. Now that she was slightly healed, she could understand her words more clearly and heard her asking about the whip laying in her limp hand. She frowned at the question, not very eager to tell the story to someone she barely knew or trusted. While she battled with her thoughts, Aegle bent over to kiss her cheek once again and the action made her feel two very different reactions; it made her feel calmer and more relaxed as it eased the pain away yet it also made her want to swat the girl away. She didn't like the idea of a stranger being so close in her personal space but she knew that this was her bizarre method of healing so she remained still. 

When Aegle pulled away, Cosima could feel that her body was still sore and in pain but she could instinctively tell that it was out of the danger-zone. Carefully sitting up, she inspected herself and noticed a parting 'gift' the gator had left on her stomach: a scar. She let out a tired sigh, figuring her brothers would at least consider it impressive before turning to face the blonde. "Thank you for taking the time to heal me." Cosima wasn't exactly good with words, preferring to speak with her actions so she clasped her hands together and bowed her head towards the other so that the tip of her forehead was touching her knuckles. "This is...a sign of respect or appreciation where I come from." She explained so Aegle could understand before lifting her head. When there weren't many healers in battles back at home, many were left to suffer and eventually die on the battlefield. She was grateful she hadn't met that same fate. 

As they sat, the quiet one named Hex appeared and asked if they needed assistance. "I...am still hurting in some places." She admitted. Her pride was repeatedly being hurt today. "It would probably be best if I am, and everyone else, is near or at full strength before we continue." Now that she was sitting up she could see that she hadn't been the only one hurt and shaken by the attack. If they had barely made it out of the attack when at full strength, she didn't even want to imagine how it would be if they fought half weakened.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Yunbuns
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 RMQswKA[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 H4RJ9Np[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Sn1wjrp[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 8jCa1cO[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 A8E4GsN
The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 8:14 am

It seemed that Sam looked just like the rest of them beneath her armor. Well, not that Nyx particularly cared about looks either way, so that was all the same to her.

Nyx took in the rest of the field. It looked like everyone's wounds were being tended to... She was alright, but a little exhausted still. She was still not used to being active at broad daylight -- it was a good thing she supposed that the trees were blocking some of the sunlight here.

She listened in as Alrdrin suggested that she somehow cures their... neurosis? And someone should volunteer as a test subject?

And then a countdown began.

Well. The girl seemed rather disoriented at times, but she was fairly positive that even she wouldn't think that the solution to their issues would be blasting them all to pieces.

Fairly positive.

But juuuuuust in case, she instinctively moved away and in front of her sister.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 GBjQ73R [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 NFLwlk7 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 TbtdX6E [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 1jF8Tdu [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 KN21eXC
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 DAxXZC5 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 PST6UD2 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Adminm11 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 UE6R4jw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 HehHIQk
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 8:32 am

She didn't notice Aldrin's reaction or the countdown, too focused on the current situation with Cosima and Aegle. At Sailor Cosima's comment regarding the benefits of being at full strength, Xtal-Diamante nodded solemnly. At least, she nodded while reflecting on the necessity of such a thing in a solemn way. Outwardly, her face remained the same impassive mask as always.

The new ability was already becoming familiar. It was not truly something "new," merely dormant and untested until now. It felt right to be using these powers—they warmed her core in a pleasant way with a soothing resonance.

With the wounded soldier's permission now granted, Sailor Xtal-Diamante closed her crystal eyes and took a slow deep breath. She concentrated, hoping she could benefit the other young woman in some measurable way. The power that welled up inside of her felt like the kiss of the dusty wind on her home planet. When she opened her eyes, a strange light flashed across them.

Ability:

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 9:51 am

Alshain slowly began to pull herself out of her head and back into their current surroundings.  While she admitted to these feelings, they would have to wait to be dealt with.  She looked over to see Aegle still helping Cosima though Xtal had moved over and appeared to desire to help as well.  It was then that Aldrin's voice caught her attention as she announced to the group that they had neurosis and that she was going to fix it... With her guitar... And a countdown began.  Alshain whipped around and moved towards Aldrin as fast as she could, while she wasn't sure what the other senshi had planned, she felt a need to be cautious.  The guitar could be her weapon of some sorts, and either way this was something you ask for permission for first.  A loud "Don't!" barely had time to escape from her lips.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 2:57 pm

Quote :
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 GQqUXiXtal-Diamante uses Recovery (3MP) on Cosima[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 D2aG0K
How much HP restored?
--CTRL 3
--MP 2
----Total of 8 points restored.
Cosima is fully restored!

EXP
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 GQqUXiXtal-Diamante gains 8 EXP!
Xtal-Diamante has 12/20 EXP towards level 2.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 B1RYSZ Alshain attempts to stop Aldrin's guitar [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 M7QKXY
DEX check: Alshain has >2x Aldrin's dexterity; she will make it in time. 
Alshain successfully places her hands on Aldrin's guitar.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
Maenyra opted not to tell her about the whip, but that she sat up on her own without any further fear or tears was all that she was going for to start with, so she didn't mind, figuring the whip to be inconsequential to her. As Cosima thanked her, Crysdal held up her hand as though to stop her, but with the sign of respect she showed and explained, she instead let her hand fall to her thigh and nodded back respectfully. Keeping quiet as Maenyra addressed Hex, accepting the offer for additional help, her eyes caught on an odd sight in Alshain - the momentary change from curiosity to action --

What was that countdown?

And then Elysande dashed past her, her boots kicking up mud as she tore through the party. Her head whipped around to follow her, and found her standing before Aldrin, a word tearing from her lips. Crysdal didn't know what was going on, but she stood using just the strength of her legs, so her hands would not touch the mud, and turned fully to face the confrontation before calmly walking forward, making sure to smile. "What's going on?" she asked in an interested manner, striving to sound neutral and not accusatory towards either party, though her eyes did catch the faint yellow glow around the blue-skinned girl.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 WYxcDX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 VfipPu[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 QcYyas[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 RCRME8[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 MwKWL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 WbL1DG[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 2tcOIq[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 JbCUuo[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 V4DbwT[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 YtpCB5[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Mmp9t9[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 3:31 pm

Fortunately, as soon as Sailor Alshain yelled out for Sailor Aldrin to stop, she stopped and the aura about her vanished. It seemed out of all things, Aldrin was very tolerant of direct commands and understood them better than ones she had to even slightly think about. She blinked and peered directly at Alshain from behind her thick glasses with emotionless eyes.

"So do you, Sailor Alshain, not want to inspired by Apol 13, my melody written to inspire the masses to be like the great Apol heroes of old who never gave up in the face of failure?" she asked in a disappointed tone. "Perhaps I am not suitable for this mission, when I all I can do is fire magic beams only tested on space debris and play apparently not inspiring songs that no one wants to hear."

Tears initially streamed down Aldrin's face, but she made a great sniffle and the dark blue tears went right back up into her eyes. It seemed that she didn't want to cry again in front of the others.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 5:56 pm

Aldrin's explanation and emotion made it clear that whatever it was, it had been a misunderstanding. 

Elysande wasn't the best with handling such situations, so Crysdal stepped in for her, attempting to be a complement to her planetary partner in any way she could. She put her left hand on Elysande's right shoulder (for leverage to get out of the mud)(Er, also support) and stepped farther forward, sinking into the muck beside her black-haired compatriot and across from the blue girl. "Oh, Aldrin! I'm sure Alshain would have loved to hear Apol 13, it sounds very inspiring, and I'm sure it, and you, will be an asset to this mission," Honestly, Crysdal wasn't at all sure about that last part, but she hadn't really been paying attention to Aldrin since they started tromping through the swamp, so she gave her the benefit of the doubt until or unless proven otherwise. It had been a while since she had brought up Sailor Jin, and Aldrin honestly looked upset about being stopped before she could sing her song that was apparently meant to be helpful, despite what Elysande had seen beforehand. "I feel like you might have surprised her with the offer, and, I'm sorry to say," she glanced over to her partner, her tone dropping almost to gossiping levels, "Alshain's not too fond of surprises.

She smiled and extended her right hand towards Aldrin, the little voice in the back of her mind wondering if she'd suck tears back into her eyes again. "Are we going to be okay?"

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 7:31 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 KeESSpr

Ari nodded her head agreeing with Hemera. At least someone was positive around here...it helped improve her mood a lot. Bas scoffed at being called a "friend'.

"Achem...I am not just a friend. I am the exalted guardian and mentor of the Sailor Guardians of Bastet." He bowed his head at Sailor Hemera and nodded at Celestal, "However, I must thank you two Sailor Guardians. You were certainly able to help more than I."

As Bas spoke, he tuned in to what was going on with the blue jelly girl, again he felt a burning anger when she suggested that perhaps they were mentally unfit. How dare she! Wasn't it clear half of them were just children? His tail swished with agitation as he watched the scene unfold between the blue guardian and the two from the same planet.

Ari sat up to get a better look, intrigued by what was happening as well. She addressed Hemera and Celestal with the question they were probably all thinking, "What is going on?"

Her ears perked and she kept an eye on the scene wondering what would happen next.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 20988_v[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 20988_s[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Et1bWu6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 UYgdPZB[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 IYzEL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Zm82bZI[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Fph3eEL[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 7UeDrPr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 AwbCmiF[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I2DGvTX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 J3LPkpE[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 SA1eBr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 WHso3i[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Z9nJOOh[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 VdeeceP[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 TfS1i3G[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 8:15 pm

So Sam had a normal looking head.

Oh.

It was almost anticlimactic. But also incredibly reassuring.

Amarachius kept silent for the whole time, observing more than breaching any conversation going on, but also slightly stressed out. When Aldrin went to play something, he felt relieved with Ashlain's intervention, uncertain on whether or not the strange jelly senshi could have some hidden powers unknown to her. After all, he was certain Jin wasn't stupid enough to send a completely useless senshi into battle. Aldrin looked more confused than she seemed useless.

Then again, many of their powers made his own skills utterly useless.

He was good with a sword, but that was about it.

He thought about summoning his shield again but chose against it seeing as they would need to keep going through the mud and his sword was quite enough for now.

"We need to move."

His voice finally rose above the conversations, gentle but firm.

"We barely made it this once, we'll need to be careful next time. I'd suggest if no one is against the idea to keep the fighters not all at the front but separating them to the front and rear, with one healer at each point."

He wasn't sure everyone was listening but his voice was strong enough.

"And remember, fear is a natural thing you don't need to be ashamed of, but you can use it to make your hits more precise and your attacks stronger. You don't need to be beaten by it. Forgetting this mission none of us even signed up for, you were chosen as warriors of your own planets and there's a reason for that."

He paused, then pondered over stopping there or not and in the end chose to continue.

"If during a fight, you feel fear coming in the way of your fighting, then back away. Don't wander too far from the group, but leave space so the ones fighting do not hurt you by accident. And those fighting, consider our healers as most precious. If you see them in trouble, go to their aid before anything else. They keep us alive, we do as much for them."

He sighed silently, wishing to be light years away.

"Shall we?"

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EternalKnight [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EternalKnightbumpers
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 9:26 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Q4typJ6

Hadley wasn't sure what to think when Aldrin mentioned 'therapeutic services for mental instability' - what did that even mean? But she was happy to hear that Aldrin agreed to help out. That was good - despite any difficulties in communication between them, at least the most important ideas were getting through.

She saw that Aldrin's attention was drawn else, so Hadley allowed herself a few more moments of self-indulgent sorrow. She felt a little less distraught, a little more in control of her emotions, but a dark pit of confusion and worry and fear still sat heavy on her chest. The word 'monster' kept repeating in her mind like an unwanted mantra.

But, she argued, forcing herself to remember that warm feeling of affection from a few minutes ago, the alternative would be even worse.

The sight of seeing everyone continue to help and to care for each other solidified that thought. She could - would - help protect this group.

They were in this together, right? That's what she had said to Aldrin, and that truth felt like armor against all of the darkened thoughts weighing her down.

Speaking of Aldrin, Hadley noticed that the blue skin was even darker on the other girl's face. Hadley was about to ask if Aldrin was alright, but then Aldrin spoke, and a countdown began.

Hadley blinked, confused. What was going to happen? Did Aldrin hold some kind of power to make everyone feel better? Was that even possible? But Aldrin always seemed unable to understand things going on around her, so Hadley wasn't completely confident in what the blue-skinned girl would have decided to do.

She was relieved when Alshain was able to stop the countdown in time. And even more relieved when Crysdal was able to speak words of comfort to Aldrin to, hopefully, help with the sadness Aldrin was showing at having been stopped.

"Maybe next time you can tell us what you're doing before you do it," Hadley suggested to Aldrin, a small smile on her lips. "That way everyone is informed and there's no surprises. I think we have enough surprises to deal with on this planet."

A new voice cut through, a male voice. Amarachius Sworn - Hadley hadn't had much interaction with him, and she felt the most uneasy with him, as she was not used to dealing with males back home. But as he spoke, she felt comforted. He was giving solid advice - concrete words that gave her something to cling to. A plan of sorts.

And remember, fear is a natural thing you don't need to be ashamed of. You don't need to be beaten by it.

Yes, she liked that.

She replaced the silent mantra of 'monster' with these words instead, and felt better for it.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Y97whxc6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Yc3hqps4[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Y9a8m54p[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Yaarnsvz[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Yal54fl7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 4:34 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 CNgUiZI

When the cat started speaking in a very unexpectedly eloquent way, Hemera was glad she hadn’t petted it earlier. He’d probably find it offensive or something. “You are welcome, and it’s very nice to meet you,” she returned his head bow politely.

Having missed everything else going on around her—as she was only able to pay attention to her immediate surroundings and a few people at a time—she completely remained ignorant to the commotion outside of their circle until Bastet asked her what was going on. Hemera looked up and saw Nyx had moved to sort of shield her from something, which made her heart squeeze in worry, but whatever was going on seemed to have been defused.

“I’m not quite sure, actually,” she answered the question, looking back and forth between the other people on their team.

The male one with the mouthful name spoke up next, his voice clear and firm. She tried not to swoon and thought that she’d definitely listen to commands from that one anytime. She nodded silently at his awesome pep talk. Gorgeous and wise, what else could you ask for?

“Come on, guys, let’s move on! We don’t know how many more of those creatures could be lurking around. Best to be moving away from this swamp, right?”

She started back toward the rear of the group to resume her position. What Winged Guy suggested was sound, so as much as she disliked not being able to see things coming first, Hemera knew she and Nyx could be the fighters that protect the rear.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 4ttFPcD[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 E2wqfIi [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Mercurysig [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Ft6DXry[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 Wedding1
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 YgSg9XS [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 GGOnOmH [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 T6HQwOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 4JvDpxl [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 6:31 am

The only indication that Sailor Xtal-Diamante had done anything was the momentary flash of light that had blinked across her eyes... and the strange white mist that settled over Sailor Cosima. But it dissipated so quickly that it was easy to miss. The blank-faced teenager flexed her hands in the form-fitting dark velvet gloves, feeling the remaining echoes of her power's use tingling in her fingertips. This felt almost familiar now, even though she had only used it a third time in total and a second time in this specific way. Clearly there would be more opportunities to become accustomed to it very soon; they had barely begun their task here.

Refocusing on the mission was a comfort to the quiet Xtal-Diamante. She didn't yet feel the driving sense of purpose that she knew from her home, but she felt... something. Something vaguely similar, but much less strong. It was the glimmer of potential understanding of her purpose as a sailor soldier, with the faint promise of more things to be discovered soon. Such a strange sensation—stranger even than the magic hidden within her crystal core.

She nodded at the suggestion that the group continue moving, ready to walk on.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 9:30 am

Neurosis? She had passed all her mental examinations last time she had checked... SAM watched as Sailor Aldrin pulled out her instrument again and began to count down. Playing music was one thing, but she wasn't entirely certain how loudly she was planning to play it, and in this environment, surrounded by enemies... It was a good thing Sailor Alshain was close enough to stop her, but SAM didn't really want her to feel bad about not helping. She was sure her music had some kind of purpose beyond entertainment. Maybe.

Amarachius grabbed the rest of the group's attention again, and SAM tried to take his words to heart as best she could while constantly distracted by the air quality and the bugs that were currently trying to eat away at her. Right, fear was natural. She'd just have to try and separate herself from it and panic after. He did have the same kind of air the commanders back at home did, though she did notice a few members of the group staring at him in a way she couldn't recognize. Maybe they too were trained that way. Or was it a concept she wasn't used to yet?

"I guess we can go on now..." she said, though this time, there was no distortion or added deepness to her voice. She cleared her throat, still adjusting to the lack of filter. "I can keep my scanners on this time and keep better track of what's ahead. I mean, if that helps..." SAM scratched her cheek, already feeling a bump appear. Great, she was reattaching her helmet as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 10:33 am

As the male of the group began to talk, Nyx noticed that he had her sister's full attention. Quite an achievement, really. Nyx let out a silent sigh as she knew exactly why, but he seemed smart so this would do, regardless.

"Am--" wait, she still did not know his name. It was similar to Amaranthus she remembered, but not quite, still. "Um, I agree," she corrected, pretending she wasn't going for his name in the first place, "we need to get moving. Hemera and I can hold our own at the rear if that is okay with everyone," she confirmed as her sister proceeded to resume her position. Nyx followed.

"What was his name again, "she whispered at her. Might as well avoid future embarrassment.

Last edited by Light on 12th August 2016, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 3:13 pm

"I would have put you in the middle, since I doubt you'd want to be parted from each other so while you'd be an asset one at the front and one at the back, having you in the middle would give you access to be front and rear quickly enough should anything happen. And we were four fighters at the front. If two of those went to the rear, it would balance our strengths."

He didn't mind the eyes on him, it meant they listened at least, right?

"But it's a suggestion, not a command."

He shifted on his feet so the mud wouldn't stick to his boots too much.

"I'd take a place at the very front if there are no objections. I can't attack from far away and the nearest I can be from our enemies, the better. I don't wish anyone to be hit by my sword either. Sailor Cosima's idea to go two by two was a good one, so we should perhaps keep the line."

He was already ready to go, waiting on people to add more, object, agree, place themselves...

"And yes, Chalybs, if you could use your scanners, I'm sure they'll be useful again. You did great already, despite the unknown factors. We can never have too many assets."

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 6:15 pm

Thankfully it seemed that Alshain had stopped Aldrin, by voice or by hand.  She quickly pulled back, expecting anger or frustration from the other senshi.  However instead she became confused as Aldrin expressed something else entirely, disappointment maybe.  She did not want to deal with this, thankfully, Aegle, being the much more diplomatic of the two, stepped in and took over the situation.  Hopefully this would not happen again.  This allowed Alshain to back away and turn her attention to the group's strategic placing being discussed by Amarachius and Nyx.  

"I agree with your plan for placing and I can take a spot at the back."

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 7:10 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 FmnqQmZ

Picking herself off the ground, Celestal walked back over to SAM, whom she had been partnered with easier. She still felt bad that she hadn't been able to do more to help the armour wearing senshi. 

She looked around at their battered group and couldn't help but wonder if they were truly going to be able to do this. What was the Queen thinking when she decided to group together such a bunch of inexperienced senshi? It screamed ill planning to her, but then again what did she know. 

"Are you alright?" she asked SAM, wondering if the senshi needed any healing.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-