The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event]Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 6:00 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Q4typJ6

The time spent resting had felt nice, though sleep had been hard to come by at first, despite her exhaustion. Her stomach had rumbled in all kinds of unpleasant ways from their 'dinner', and she couldn't get the image of Ari's bleeding leg out of her mind. She had fallen asleep at some point thougugh, but hearing of the fact that she had missed out on so much - hadn't even reacted at all - unsettled her. But it was best to just try and continue onwards, right? She couldn't let the guilt get to her too much.

Today was a new day after all. A fresh new start.

As the group slowed down Hadley's interested perked up - was that a tree person? She felt a kind of excitement, and a curiosity. She had to go see for herself. The very idea of there being plant-based humanoids... that would be so wonderful. To have a real conversation with a plant-like creature, rather than the limited type of communication she was used to. She glanced over to look at Ari for her reaction - she hoped that her friend was just as excited.

She heard Crysdal offer to go talk to it, but Hadley spoke up right after - her interest outweighing any trepidation. "I think perhaps Ari or I should go." She paused, glancing back at Ari again. "Or maybe both of us? I think we are best suited for communicating with such a creature."

Hadley didn't think there would be anything problematic with the creature - how could a plant-based creature possibly be bad? - but just in case, she added, "If we go together, we could watch eachother's backs, too."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Y97whxc6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yc3hqps4[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Y9a8m54p[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yaarnsvz[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yal54fl7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 10:59 pm

It was...

His head didn't give him any adjectives that would be helpful right now as he walked in a seemingly automated fashion, his sword still in his hand. Sleeping through an attack in the night wasn't sitting well with him. Even then, 'not sitting well with him' was probably the understatement of the year. Alright, he would have probably been more in the way than helpful, but sleeping while the people that were supposed to be his allies were struggling on their own?

They were strong enough to take care of it themselves, but it was the 'do it yourself while I sleep peacefully thanks' wasn't a nice thought.

He was walking with the others slowly when the strange figure standing on the road, his eyes glancing at his sword to see if it was still glowing or not. Not that he could be certain the sword would be glowing for the new obstacle or one nearby. Or one even among them?

This would render him crazy if he wasn't careful about it.

"Be careful. Maybe someone should accompany them, not to talk in their place, but to be their backup if necessary."

It was the first words he had uttered since Alshain made the swamp explode and it was a bit more distant, if not clearly distracted.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 EternalKnight [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 3:26 am

Sailor Aldrin

Sailor Aldrin adjusted her glasses and focused on the creature ahead. For the first time in a very long time, she began to speak.

"I believe talking to this supposed creature would be a good plan," she responded after Sailor Aegle. "However, I instead elect Sailor Nyx to speak to it and any other individual we encounter on our behalf. She has shown to have a solid and consistent method of communication. I warn we should not follow the example of Sailor Jin and remember that some of these inhabitants here likely did not ask for and do not want help or perhaps may be frightened. The concept of pride may be a foreign notion to some here but it is one that we should be empathetic toward if we aim to properly aid this planet."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 H64bUab[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Uw13kz2[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 4boFGce
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 4:21 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 M7t27nI

Nyx was still thinking over the incident last night. Especially how she could possibly have decided, despite her better judgment, to put her life in the hands of this group. Exhaustion got the best of her after all.

Her sister was no exception to this. She could have trusted her if they were alone, she was genuinely interested in her well-being after all. But being on watch with people she was just getting to know? It was a given she would engage in casual conversation instead of actually watching for danger.

Well, it could have gone worse. She heard of what happened and had to admit she was impressed that Bastet could realize that there was one less person breathing.

Eventually, they encountered another... inhabitant of the planet. They were discussing who should approach it, and Aldrin suggested her name much to her surprise.

"I think that Valdis and Bastet may have a better chance at it, if it is related to plant life at all. However, I do agree with Aldrin; it should be approached with caution and not unnecessarily provoked. I'm sure they can handle this part, though."

She continued, her tone a little more alarming. "However, just because it looks like a plant doesn't make it one. Be careful. We will also be at the ready just in case."

She was sure the two girls could stand their own if necessary. She had seen Valdis' vines in action after all. Hopefully, if it came to it, she wouldn't miss from this close.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 GBjQ73R [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 NFLwlk7 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 TbtdX6E [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 1jF8Tdu [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 KN21eXC
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 DAxXZC5 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 PST6UD2 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Adminm11 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 UE6R4jw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 HehHIQk

Last edited by Light on 24th August 2016, 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 5:51 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 ReEnAQI

Unlike the other party members, Sailor Xtal-Diamante remained mostly undisturbed by the report of an attack in the night. Given the other events that the group had encountered on this planet, a strange attack from an unknown entity seemed to fit with the overall interactions going on so far. Even though her resting hours on her own world remained typically undisturbed, she was not accustomed to existing on a planet with other living creatures... and thus did not imagine that these things would follow any particular sleep cycle. Expectations of peaceful slumber did not exist.

She also wasn't sure, based on what had been conveyed, how she could have helped in that situation. It may not have been best if they all followed the strange beast. The long-haired young woman did not hold herself personally accountable for failing to participate, lacking the guilt some others felt.

Now that they were determining how to approach this thing in the distance, which could easily be yet another creature to fight against, Xtal-Diamante remained characteristically silent, her eyes watching the conversation back and forth, feeling the vibrations echo through her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 6:39 am

Sailor Aldrin

A deep blue flush came over Sailor Aldrin's face as Sailor Nyx agreed but then offered her own suggestion to send in Sailor Bastet and Sailor Valdis.

"Of course!" the jelly soldier proclaimed. "However could I be so foolish! Sailor Bastet can communicate with plants and Sailor Valdis can offer her own suggestion through her familiarity with plant life! Sailor Nyx, you have done it again. Of course, I now offer my own suggestion that Sailor Valdis be sure that Sailor Bastet takes great caution in communicating with this potential individual."

Sailor Aldrin was grateful to at least had some members of the group who could think on their feet. She had dismissed Sailors Bastet, Hemera and Alshain's bizarre adventure as some kind of nightmare they had all dreamed of. She continued to not trust the other members of the group, believing them to be either morally bankrupt or unstable.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 H64bUab[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Uw13kz2[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 4boFGce
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 8:43 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 AFFXPjk
While she had been able to fall asleep during the last watch, she had not found her dreams particularly pleasant.  It was with relief that they all rose and continued on with their journey the next morning.  She walked in silence as the group moved through the swamp, her thoughts off planet at the moment.  She longed for the days before she had transformed, before her life had changed.  Things were so much easier when she knew what her duty was, what was expected of her.  Now her path was unclear, controlled by others, devoured by the greed of others.

Alshain was shaken from her mind when the group noticed the strange tree like creature.  After a little discussion, the decision easily made, they just had to wait and see what would happen.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 10:26 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 KeESSpr

Despite having been able to get some sleep, which wasn't even that great of sleep as it was filled with nightmares and mental reenactments of the previous day's events, Ari was exhausted as they walked along the platform. She kept to herself, while she had feelings of happiness and pride in her abilities that they had been able to successfully save Nyx, the fact that it happened and could have ended much worse disturbed her greatly.

Ari was brought out of mind numbing thought when the group stopped and began discussing about who to talk with some creature. What creature? She looked around and noticed ahead.  Was that a...tree person...a Treeant? They were legendary on Bastet and revered by the druids as the true guardian spirits of the forest, but she had never seen one...one hadn't been seen in...well since the last Sailor Guardian had been around on her planet, but this wasn't Bastet and that meant that this wasn't necessarily the same as from her planet, but she grew very curious of the creature.

Ari nodded excitedly in agreement with Nyx and Valdis. A tree person? What could it tell them? Would it have actual human speech? Would it recognize their affinity to nature?

"I will go with you, Hadley," as she spoke, she side-eyed Aldrin at her comments. What was that even supposed to mean? Of course she would take caution. Her excitement from seeing the Treeant-like creature immediately dispersed.

She revered nature's creatures, it was just unfortunate that the mud reptiles and the swamp thing attacked them so suddenly. Hadn't Aldrin seen her try to speak with the amphiman when he attacked the group? The other two creatures, she did not have the chance to feel if they were indeed evil and influenced by Chaos or not. However, she also had a duty to protect those around her.  Those thoughts were the only way she could keep the guilt of her actions of yesterday from building up too much. She had been taught that sometimes you could not solve problems peacefully, sometimes nature's creatures would become corrupted. She did what she had to.

Ari did her best to let Aldrin's comments go. Aldrin obviously didn't understand how she felt or her background. It's not like they had had the chance to talk much anyway. She took a deep breathe before addressing Hadley and Nyx again.

"We will be sure not to provoke it. On Bastet, creatures like this are a legend, revered almost as gods. I would never dream of harming it." she looked to Hadley, feeling determined and confident in their abilities, "I am ready, if you are."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 20988_v[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 20988_s[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Et1bWu6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 UYgdPZB[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 IYzEL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Zm82bZI[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Fph3eEL[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 7UeDrPr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 AwbCmiF[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I2DGvTX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 J3LPkpE[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 SA1eBr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 WHso3i[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Z9nJOOh[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 VdeeceP[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 TfS1i3G[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 2:02 pm

Hadley was glad to hear that Nyx supported the idea, even against Aldrin's suggestion that Nyx herself go instead. For a moment, Hadley had been afraid that she wouldn't get to meet the tree creature herself - but at least it seemed settled now that she and Ari would go together. And she was so thankful that Ari had agreed to go. It was nice to know that she wouldn't go alone.

With everything that had happened since coming onto this planet, Hadley wasn't sure she'd want to do anything alone, and Ari's presence was always welcoming and warm.

As Aldrin gave her opinions, Hadley couldn't help but to feel a little offended. Ari's powers might be stronger than her own in some ways, but they both could communicate in their own way with plants. She felt a little slighted, that her own powers in this were not recognized but she didn't say anything. After all, Aldrin often was hard to understand, and perhaps this was one of those times.

As Ari told her about her planet having creatures like this, Hadley felt a hundred questions on the tip of her tongue. How amazing. Plants of any kind were not terribly loved on Valdis except for the food they would give and the idea to live on a planet where such things are treated like gods... it sounded wonderful.

But it wasn't the right time to fantasize about such a place, nor was it a good time to ask questions. Even though this was an exciting thing, a possibility Hadley had never even dreamed of - it was a real tree-like creature! - the fact remained that this planet was hostile, and it was up to both Ari and herself to approach this creature so that their group could move on.

She glanced at Ari as the other girl stated she was ready. She again felt that warm presence from Ari, so similar to the feeling she got from plants, and she nodded, a small smile on her lips. "I'm ready too."  

Action:

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Y97whxc6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yc3hqps4[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Y9a8m54p[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yaarnsvz[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yal54fl7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yda5mpfp

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 23rd August 2016, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 3:32 pm

DM wrote:
Amarachius Sworn's sword was not exactly glowing; it seemed to reflect the light around it, but it was difficult to say if it were a glow, or just a reflection of the rare bits of sunlight that managed to filter down through the tree branches. 
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
Her eyes on the being ahead, she nodded, completely accepting Hadley's idea for either her or Bastet - Ari? Ari. - should go; she hadn't really thought through that two of them had an affinity for plants, and with the tree limb things poking out of its head area it made sense to send in the pair that could communicate with trees to be their envoy. Two of them together should be just fine - Hadley was great with her vines, and Ari helped with the issue last night; she believed they could handle it, and with the rest of them right there she didn't think it'd be too much of an issue even if it did attack. ... thought she did wish they had found some other way to make Elysande's attack ranged. 

When Aldrin spoke, she couldn't help but look at the back of her blue head in blatant disbelief. Had she just completely ignored what Hadley had said? She liked Nyx as much as the next person - she was level headed and seemed to know how to handle herself - but to just shrug off Hadley's offer, when Haldey could talk to trees and this thing ahead looking very much like a tree, didn't make any sense, especially after Haldey had just brought that back up. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, transferring her weight to one leg; while Nyx would surely have done a great job, the suggestion sounded almost like she was sucking up more than anything as the other two were clearly the pair for the job. That or Aldrin really didn't like Hadley or Ari for some reason and didn't trust they could treat an unknown creature with respect, despite showing nothing to the contrary. Nyx's response to the suggestion, seconding Hadley and Ari as representatives instead, stayed Crysdal's tongue, and she was glad that she didn't have to engage Aldrin directly. ... she did roll her eyes again when Aldrin jumped in excitedly to back Nyx's suggestion, acting as though Hadley hadn't just made the suggestion moments before. The last bit though - how Aldrin spoke to Hadley about Ari, with Ari right there, didn't sit well with her at all. Did she not believe Ari to be capable of understanding what she was saying, and choosing to request Haldey, whom she had pointedly ignored, get the message across? What was Aldrin's deal?! 

Quietly she fumed, glad she was at the back of their little clump, opposite the tree-thing, so she could reasonably expect that nothing would draw attention back to her. She wanted to give Aldrin a piece of her mind! ... but at the same time, she just knew what her mother would say about how diplomacy is more important, and point out how neither Hadley nor Ari seemed to be anywhere near upset at this as she was - or, rather that Ari seemed to let it go before she did, anyway. Still, with other healers in the group, it wasn't that important to forgive and forget with just one person, right? 

She let out some of her frustration with a quiet, close-mouthed sigh, and turned her attention back to the two girls approaching the thing farther down the path.

DM wrote:
Valdis attempts to sense the being's feelings or emotions; however, she doesn't get any sense from it...

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 ThMyae[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 4jsq88
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 EryTeT
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 UNUQgL
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Qq4GRc

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 WYxcDX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 VfipPu[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 QcYyas[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 RCRME8[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 MwKWL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 WbL1DG[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 2tcOIq[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 JbCUuo[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 V4DbwT[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 YtpCB5[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Mmp9t9[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Dx2prT
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 5:35 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 YnYB6wE

All Cosima could managed to do was stifle a yawn as the others started discussing whether or not to send the two little ones away by themselves. She hadn't fully awaken yet and was still finding it hard to concentrate on what was going on around her. Some in the group had been something about an attack in the night? She secretly doubted that this supposed 'kidnapping' had happened despite their adamant claims that it was true. She, of all people, would have not slept through a fight so easily!

As Bastet and Valdis made their decision to go meet the strange tree on their own, Cosima could only shrug indifferently. She wasn't fond of letting the pair go by themselves, however, she couldn't hide the fact that Bastet had shown courage in battle more times than some of the others here had...including herself. She did make an effort to stand a little straighter, keep her eyes more alert, and her hand readily on the hilt of her sword. She would be ready to chop the thing into pieces with Starshatter if it came to it.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Yunbuns
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 RMQswKA[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 H4RJ9Np[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Sn1wjrp[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 8jCa1cO[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 A8E4GsN
The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 8:34 pm

Ari's heart pounded in her chest out of both excitement and anxiety of the outcome of talking with the unknown creature. She walked with Hadley at her side towards the creature. Having her helped her feel calm and confident but her heart pounded regardless. As she approached, Ari began to concentrate on sending out feelings of peace, trust and good will to the creature. Letting it know they were not there to harm it.

Once she was within several feet of the creature, Ari stopped and bowed to one knee, lowering her head. She wasn't sure if Hadley would follow her lead, but it was imperative that they show respect to the creature if the creature really was like the legendary Treeants of Bastet.

"Oh great tree spirit, we are humbled to be in your presence. We come to you in peace."

As she spoke, once again she gave off those same feelings and emotions towards it, trying to feel out and see if she was able to grasp some form of communication with it. Whether it was through words or her druid abilities.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 20988_v[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 20988_s[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 36226_v
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Et1bWu6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 UYgdPZB[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 IYzEL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Zm82bZI[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Fph3eEL[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 7UeDrPr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 AwbCmiF[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I2DGvTX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 J3LPkpE[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 SA1eBr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 WHso3i[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Z9nJOOh[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 VdeeceP[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 TfS1i3G[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 11:54 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 0qA0DsV

SAM couldn't really call last night a good rest, even if she did sleep for a few hours. Their meal of swamp creatures and...and insects was enough to make her nearly refuse to eat. Just watching them cook and smelling it was nauseating, and the only thing that convinced her to choke it down (with various complaints) was her empty, mutinous stomach. If she starved herself, she'd be slow and vulnerable, and even if she was squeamish, the rations she ate on her own planet weren't built for taste either. But at least she knew the rations weren't poisonous or would give her an adverse reaction...

Like that dinner was doing to right now, hours later. She certainly didn't need Ferrum to tell her that she was ..whatever they had eaten-intolerant. 

SAM was even quieter than usual as the group began travelling again, mostly because she didn't want to tempt throwing up in her own helmet if she breathed too hard or talked too much. She hated being queasy but it wasn't like telling everyone else to wait while she dry heaved like an idiot for a few minutes was an option. So SAM decided to spare everyone of the details and suffered in silence. The healers shouldn't bother with her when they could be using their skills on actually injured people.

Her attention was drawn away from her ailing insides when some sort of new creature was spotted ahead, one that was less beast and more plant based. She really didn't trust anything on this planet anymore, but if they could avoid another fight... SAM would just leave it to Bastet and Valdis and their unfathomable plant communication. She couldn't really string together a counterargument or alternate strategy right now anyway.

SAM attempted to say something encouraging as they left the safety of the group, but it came out as more of a weak groan, and she shut her mouth again, trying to keep it together.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 12:55 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 CNgUiZI

She was still unsettled about what happened last night, and with a few people even being doubtful that it even happened, her mood wasn’t any better. She’d almost lost her sister last night—one of them could have died—and some people just chose to brush it off as imagination or outright lies, which didn’t sit well with her. She’d decided to stick close to Nyx today and just… focus on protecting her sister and making sure they both got out of this alive. The lack of fulfilling meal and the difficult sleep weren’t helping her stay positive either, which was annoying, because usually she liked being the positive one.

However, she also didn’t usually get her twin dragged into a life and death mission, have yet to tell her about it, and almost lose her all in one day.

As they encountered the tree person thing and the group discussed about who should engage with it, she remained solidly in her own thoughts; even as her sister chimed in, she was only half listening. A part of her was itching for some action; she felt that if she could just let out her frustrations by killing things that deserved to be killed, her day might get better.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 4ttFPcD[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 E2wqfIi [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Mercurysig [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Ft6DXry[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Wedding1
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 YgSg9XS [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 GGOnOmH [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 T6HQwOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 4JvDpxl [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 3:15 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 FmnqQmZ

Had she really slept through an attack last night? The thought didn't set well with Celestal as she joined the group, most of whom were still mostly asleep, as they renewed their trek. Was it really wise to begin their journey again with most of the group not that awake yet? It seemed dangerous to Celestal but she kept her thoughts to herself. 

Keeping a close eye on the two senshi that went forward to talk to the tree or plant like creature up ahead, she forced herself at the ready. This time she was determined to not lose track of anything and be able to heal people when they needed it during a fight and not afterwards.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 2:58 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Mewe47y

Sailor Aldrin focused ahead on Bastet's and Valdis's interactions with the strange plant. She began to furiously take notes on what appeared to be a small notebook of some sort. There was a strange delight in her eyes as she looked down, wrote a few lines and then looked up to make new observations.

As part of this process, she honed in her super hearing, trying to get as much information as she could.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 3:32 pm

"Hmmm?" A deep voice hummed in response to Bastet's words, and the tree-like creature turned to face them... Only it wasn't so much a creature as a person. As it turned, they saw that what they had assumed to be a trunk was in fact a cape made of moss and tree bark, the knarled branches at its head not but a somewhat-eccentric hat made, apparently, by a hollowed out old tree. As the man turned - as it was a man, with a full beard that once might have been blond, but now lay somewhere closer to white - his bright green eyes landed on the girls kneeling before him, and he offered them a weak smile. His attire was somewhat unusual, what with the skins of swamp creatures around his waist and the claws of some ferocious beast hanging from the ties of his cape, his armlets carved with symbols and the bracelets dotted with teeth and bones and beads, but he did not feel dangerous. 

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Pun9tAG

"My, and there you are," he said, his voice deep and gravelly and obviously old with use. "I thought I may never find you, but fate was kind. I am sorry to disappoint, young maiden, but I am no great tree spirit; I am but an old hermit, yet still I may be of help." With his free hand, he beckoned the rest of the group over; in the other, he held a staff that may well have once been a sapling.

DM:

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 WYxcDX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 VfipPu[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 QcYyas[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 RCRME8[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 MwKWL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 WbL1DG[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 2tcOIq[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 JbCUuo[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 V4DbwT[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 YtpCB5[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Mmp9t9[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Dx2prT

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 25th August 2016, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 3:35 pm

Sailor Aldrin's jelly eyes nearly popped out of her skull. What sort of creature was this? Though, she had to admit, this was hardly a strange discovery, given the strange, rigid forms that her cohorts took and the rocky one that Sailor Xtal-Diamante had.

"He knows of Sailor Bastet," she murmured to herself in giddy delight. "Most interesting. Most, most interesting."

She licked her lips as she continued her note taking.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 8:31 pm

From her peripheral vision Ari noticed that as the creature turned, clothes moved and glided with him. There was a deep voice, one that reminded her of the Druid Elders on Bastet. She could feel it the moment he spoke. He was no Treeant!

Ari looked up and stood immediately, eyes wide in confusion and also awe. She managed a quick glance at Hadley to see what her reaction was. Just who was this hermit man?

Ari blushed when he called her a young maiden. No one had ever called her that before. She swallowed before speaking.

"You were looking for us...?"

The question came out a bit squeaky as she felt her usual shy demeanor take over. This man felt old and grand and wise beyond his years. Was he someone Sailor Jin knew? Or perhaps a Guardian of this planet as well? Whoever he was, Ari had the feeling that if anything, he wasn't a threat to them. She sighed, feeling relief wash over her.

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 1:19 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 M7t27nI

As the creature turned, it did not seem to be a tree of some sort after all. If that was the case, the two girls wouldn't really have or create any special connection with it - instinctively Nyx readied herself.

However, she did not really get any bad vibes from it, nor did she notice any suspicious movements. It started talking, but she couldn't make out anything from that distance.

As it appeared that it was motioning for the rest of the group to approach as well, Nyx made her way towards it. Somehow, it looked like it was expecting their arrival. She was curious to see what it had to tell them.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 GBjQ73R [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 NFLwlk7 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 TbtdX6E [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 1jF8Tdu [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 KN21eXC
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 DAxXZC5 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 PST6UD2 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Adminm11 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 UE6R4jw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 HehHIQk

Last edited by Light on 26th August 2016, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 5:16 am

She closed her eyes for a moment when the distant creature spoke, feeling the low resonance of his vibrations echo through her crystal core. Sailor Xtal-Diamante couldn't quite make out what was being said, but so far the tree-looking thing had not attacked—unlike so many of the other entities that had been encountered thus far on this strange world. Her clear, cool eyes watched the shapes of Sailors Bastet and Valdis as they stood near the grizzled form, dispassionately observing.

This did not yet mean that the figure before them would not be something to fight against, of course. Or that something else might be lurking nearby, like the amphibian assassin that had struck the previous day. For now, she kept her senses fixed on feeling the vibrations of the jungle and searching for any odd notes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 3:26 pm

Hadley tried to hold back the rush of disappointment as she realized that the creature was not much of a creature at all. In fact, he looked quite humanoid. Excitement gone, Hadley tried to not let it show on her face. The man seemed quite impressive with his strange ensemble, but he was no great tree. And humans... well, like her grandmother told her, they were unpredictable and always should be approached with caution until their motives are clear.

Especially ones met on such an unforgiving planet as this one.

He didn't feel like an enemy though. In fact, his old voice had a comforting quality to it that she liked the sound of. And he said that he might be of help to them? That made her like him a little more, even against her determination to remain passive and logical about all of this. He could very well still be an enemy, after all.

But that didn't stop her desire to learn more about him. Why did he dress in these strange garments. Who was he? What did he want with them? Why was he looking for them?

She didn't put to voice any of those questions however. Hadley remained quiet, feeling a little hesitant and deflated now she realized that her own powers and affinity were not needed at all. It was as if she had built up her courage around her for this task, hopeful about what she would find, excited, only to find out those strengths had shriveled up beneath her, leaving her unsure.

She resisted the urge to seek out real plants, to hide within their warm presence, and instead stayed in the present, listening to hear what this man had to say. Maybe after this was all over, she could ask Ari to take her to Bastet to see the creatures she had spoke about - the thought of that possibility made her feel a little better.

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 3:36 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 AFFXPjk
Alshain watched as the requested senshi moved by her and went up to the weird tree person.  They bowed and began speaking, he turned around in response.  She tensed just a little, ready to spring forward and... she wasn't sure maybe pull them back or attack if need be but so far that didn't seem to be the case.  It seemed that he spoke to the girls, she couldn't hear what was being said and then motioned to the rest of the group to come forward.  Her yellow/blue eyes danced across the scenery in front of them, looking for a trap or something.  While the girls posture in front of them hinted that they weren't scared him, she remained a little unconvinced.  Sailor Jin had not informed them of meeting others beside themselves, however she may not have known who on this planet could offer assistance outside of the fallen senshi.  She decided to take a few steps forward to bring her behind Ari and Hadley, if only to be closer to the other girls, in case there was need for her abilities. He may not be a tree, but being dressed up as such would probably still leave his state close to kindling should the need arise.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 5:56 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
She couldn't make out the conversation, but the gesture to come closer was obvious enough and, seeing as it wasn't some sort of tree monster, Crysdal obeyed, going so far as to slip past any of their party that didn't immediately move forward. Hadley wasn't the most outgoing and Ari seemed to get a little flustered when overwhelmed, and she didn't want them feeling alone and vulnerable out there when it turned out they weren't going to converse with what they had expected. With an air of easy confidence, she walked up to stand next to Ari, waiting beside her as she asked him a question, just in case she seemed like she wanted some help with being their representative, and gazed curiously at the old man, studying the wrinkles of his face and the dreadlocks of his beard with her peripheral vision as she seemed to focus just on his old -- 

One blond brow quirked in surprise. She had expected his eyes to be old, to have that covering to them that impeded their sight, as others his apparent age usually had, but the eyes that looked out of that well-worn face were bright green and seemed new as the day. It was interesting. 

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 ZET72j4
"I was," the old one replied, nodding his head once. He spoke slowly, allowing for the rest of the group to approach without necessarily seeming to mean for that to happen. "I felt your arrival on this world, and prayed I would not be too late. You have come to fight the evil that has taken root here, have you not?" he asked, his eyes sweeping over them, inviting an answer from any, though it appeared he already knew.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 6:20 pm

As the older creature clarified that he indeed was waiting for them, Sailor Aldrin took the opportunity to clarify a few things before they got too deep into things.

"If I may speak," she said as she stepped forward and adjusted her glasses, "we indeed are looking to vanish the conflicting presence here on this planet that, as far as we understand, eradicated the protector of this world. I confess that we do not know at all of what this presence is as we were... conscripted. You see, we have been forced to do the bidding for good or ill of those who have torn us away from our homes. As it were, I do believe from prior analysis that most of the participants present here would nonetheless assist you, even if this were not the case.

"Is there a possible way that you might aid our cause?"

For once in a very long time, Sailor Aldrin seemed hopeful. Her orange irises lit up with an intense light as she listened for any new information about the mission they had been forced into.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 11:37 pm

So the tree monster was... an elder that was just dressed like a tree? Was he native to this planet? Did all old people here look like that, all wrinkled and unshaven? SAM's mind raced with questions, but at least he didn't seem interested in fighting them. He was actually speaking to Bastet instead of threatening them all like their last encounter, and apparently knew her? She couldn't hear what was being said, but she had seen the old man gesture towards them. Did he want them to come?

SAM was frozen by indecision. He did not come off as an enemy, but... she wasn't sure she fully trusted him either. Her decision was made for her when Aegle moved past her. She couldn't just allow one of their healers to take the lead while she cowered behind, nursing her stomach! Well... she could, but SAM wasn't quite that selfish, or at least didn't think she was.

SAM squeezed through the lineup and was cautious as she made her approach after Sailor Aldrin, not wanting to provoke the old man with the staff. 

"If...if you're not too busy doing.. whatever you were doing..." SAM said, trying to make Aldrin's request sound more polite. Was this his platform thing he was standing on?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 12:03 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 CNgUiZI

As her sister moved forward, she followed distractedly, more automatically than anything. She came to stand beside Nyx again, her position also an automatic one. The old tree man was saying something which was becoming clearer as she moved closer. He seemed to know what their purpose here was. Good, maybe he could be their guide or something. Maybe then they could avoid running into frog-killers or mud-alligators or weird shadowy suffocators in the night.

She said nothing as the others conversed, her eyes roaming the swamp to see if it was truly safe or if something else was lurking nearby. Their conversation could very well be attracting unwanted attention.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 4ttFPcD[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 E2wqfIi [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Mercurysig [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Ft6DXry[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 Wedding1
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 YgSg9XS [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 GGOnOmH [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 T6HQwOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 4JvDpxl [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 5:24 am

Sailor Xtal-Diamante followed the others, her tall maroon boots plodding methodically through the swampy ground. She was not particularly interested in this creature, but she was not exactly disinterested, either. This seemed like a curious diversion from their continuing goal to seek and fight against the thing Sailor Jin had directed them to save this planet from. Although she did not feel the instinctively pull and thrum of purpose towards that mission, the obedient girl was not planning to set it aside. This figure, whatever it was, was currently just a distraction.

She tried to stay alert to other vibrations within the trees and mud that surrounded them. So far it felt like they had been lucky to avoid another ambush, and she found herself expecting some kind of attack to soon begin again. From here, she could just vaguely see that the bright Sailor Hemera's eyes appeared to sweep the area in a similar fashion. It felt interesting to see hints that she was not the only one concerned on these issues.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 2:43 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 ZET72j4
The Hermit regarded Aldrin carefully as he spoke, his attention seemingly solely on her, a brow raising as she mentioned their circumstances. Sam's addition to Aldrin's request was met with a slow, soft smile. "It is what I am here to do," he said, looking at her as he patted at his chest. "I am sorry to hear that you have been conscripted; the Senshi of this zone must be hard-pressed indeed, to resort to such measures - " He looked confused for a moment, his patting motions changing to his belt as he looked down and finally located a pouch hanging on the left side of his belt. He cleared his throat, as though trying to save face, and continued, "I fear I was too late to be of any help to Sailor Cipriere, but in the interim I have made several other serums that may be of use to you." He unlatched the satchel and pulled out tiny vials of different shades: some blue, some green, some red, and an even smaller cylinder of wood. "They do not taste all that good, but their benefits may come in handy." Using his thumb, he pointed to the various vials, "The red can heal wounds, the blue can replenish your magical stores, the green will strengthen you - body or mind - and the brown here can be used to paint symbols on your body to make you faster than before. Their effects are only temporary, and they will expire in a day, but until then their effects will hold, and they are yours if you will have them."

He held them out towards Sailor Aegle, nodding towards the pockets built into the belt around her waist, but before she had even taken them from him, he spoke again. "Do not worry for attacks here; none of the evil creatures are close."

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 4:33 pm

Sailor Cipriere was the senshi who died. It felt strange to have a name to attached to the person they had never met, but it made her feel realer. She had a life too, before this Chaos War happened, didn't she? And now she was gone. 

Chalybs looked down at her boots and kept her breathing even. There was no point in working herself up. She'd already almost died once, she might as well keep a level head and finish this mission before anyone else's lives ended on this planet. her head lifted in interest at the mention of serums. Unlike the healing magic and other unexplained feats she'd seen these other senshi perform, SAM could wrap her head around this. There was a sort of science to medical things that she inherently trusted, having been subjected to tests and injections and a very young age. 

But then again... this wasn't exactly a laboratory. Was she really going to ingest whatever liquids were in those vials? Their effects did sound useful though. Still curious, SAM leaned over Sailor Aegle's shoulder to see the vials up close, along with what looked like a chunk of wood.

"Are these supplies compatible with our body systems?" she asked, sounding nervous. She wished she had a more powerful computer for analyzing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-