The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event]Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 4:42 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 ZET72j4
The Hermit chuckled with good nature at Sailor Chalybs's question, "You need not fear; so long as you are a Senshi, they will work for you."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 ThMyae[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 4jsq88
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 EryTeT
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 UNUQgL
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Qq4GRc

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 WYxcDX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 VfipPu[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 QcYyas[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 RCRME8[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 MwKWL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 WbL1DG[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 2tcOIq[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 JbCUuo[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 V4DbwT[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 YtpCB5[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Mmp9t9[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Dx2prT
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 5:04 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 FmnqQmZ

The items that the Hermit man gave them intrigued Celestal. A potion that would heal woulds and replenish their magical stores? What was it made of? She knew that plants had healing properties, as she frequently used herbs for healing herself, but was there a plant that you could make an entire potion out of and drink it and it would restore your health and magic?

The ideas starting racing around her head at the thought. Would he be willing to teach her, when all of this was over? 

Lives that they could save...but he said they only worked for senshi. Was there a way to adapt them for non-senshi?

She wanted to thank him, but her shyness took over again, words stuck in her throat. She smiled towards him, hoping that he got the idea.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 5:04 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 ReEnAQI

Potions?

Sailor Xtal-Diamante eyed the coloured liquids sloshing around in their shiny containers. They were glittering and very pretty in their own utilitarian ways. They seemed extremely fitting, somehow, for this mysterious hermit. His voice continued to rumble out those low vibrations, each sentence resonating with that same deep hint of warmth. It was hard for her to fear him when there were so few signs to fear.

His note about the brown vial, used to paint symbols on the body, made her wonder what kind of symbols would be required to cause increased speed. That kind of ability would have seemed almost impossible to her only a few days ago, but now she understood that she was able to do the same kind of thing with her own abilities. It was not much of a stretch from there to expect enhancement from paint. Perhaps this was just how the magic within the world of a "sailor soldier" worked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 7:42 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 CNgUiZI

She turned her attention to the strange old man when he mentioned ‘serums’. He seemed to be offering things that could help them… for free? That was really… nice, she supposed. “Thank you, that is very nice of you,” she offered, since no one had said anything.

“Would you also be able to let us know about what other dangers await us here? This compass is leading us… somewhere, but we have no idea what we’re up against.” She pointed at the compass that was still pointing the way. A part of her was anxious to get there and finish the mission, yet the other still wondered if she and Nyx would both survive this.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 4ttFPcD[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 E2wqfIi [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Mercurysig [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Ft6DXry[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Wedding1
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 YgSg9XS [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 GGOnOmH [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 T6HQwOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 4JvDpxl [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 EfXLP8m 
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 7:46 pm

All of this was weird.

And Amarachius' mind did not ease when they finally discovered that the tree was a person and that this person was giving them potions. Potions nobody knew if they were edible or poison. He had placed himself beside the girls, not too imposing, but still a presence meant to guard and protect them if need was to arise. His sword wasn't pointed at the man - out of respect - but still ready at his side though the other seemed peaceful.

His sword wasn't glowing either, but as he wasn't understanding it anymore, he wasn't sure he could trust it.

Despite himself, an unsure humming came from his throat.

Senshi?

Was he a senshi?

Would that kill him?

Was he included in those it could work on?

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 EternalKnightbumpers [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 EternalKnight [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 9:00 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 AFFXPjk
Alshain listened quietly as the hermit and a few of their group talked back and forth about his assistance on their journey.  She knit her eyebrows slightly at Aldrin's mention of conscription, she didn't agree that it was something to be brought up and spoken of so casually.  Or told to strangers they didn't really know even if said tree person claimed a desire to help them.  The statement could almost be read as someone still being bitter about the whole situation.  So then why not just leave? She wasn't a fan of it either but that didn't matter, she was a senshi, she had a duty to a universe that was bigger than her own small world.  She didn't get to be selfish and decide to not use her powers for good, simply because she didn't want to.  The very thought was foreign to her.

Turning back to the conversation at hand, she watched as the tree clad hermit pulled out serums for the group.  He claimed they would help the senshi in their journey.  But Alshain couldn't understand why, surely if Jin knew of him, she would have mentioned him before, so why was he here, helping them now?  She decided to voice her question, no longer able to keep her concerns to herself.

"Why do you want to help us? What's the price of these potions you want to hand over?"

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 10:06 pm

His brow creased as he leaned forward, gently pressing the vials into Aegle's hands as he looked towards the compass Hemera spoke of with apparent curiosity, not answering her question at first, though it was obvious he had heard her. He seemed to be considering the object - perhaps how it worked, or how they had come by it, but was silent long enough for Alshain to voice her concerns. Looking to her, from the compass, he replied easily, his old voice sounding like it may break with gentle mirth, "Dear child, I am sympathetic to your cause. The evil in this world should be eradicated, that its people may live in peace. We are in dangerous times now, dangerous times... and so long as it is within my power to provide aide, that is what I intend to do; I only wish I could be of more help, but I am unable to directly influence events, only provide what assistance I can while I can." He smiled sadly, "I understand your hesitance; I only wish that we lived in such an age that you would not need to question gifts so freely given, for that is what they are: free, but for the unspoken promise that you will attempt to help these people with this great burden weighing down upon their planet."

His bright green eyes moved back to Hemera, choosing then to answer the questions she posed, "I have never seen a compass such as that; I would be interested to know how it worked, but I dare not keep you here for as long as that. Every minute wasted could mean innocent lives. The dangers that you may face are numerous; these swamplands are filled with creatures that see you as nothing more than prey, and there have been good people corrupted by the great evil here, their minds scrubbed clean of who they used to be, now nothing more than servants of Chaos. Please, be kind to these people - they would not wish you harm, but the evil compels them to act against you."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 WYxcDX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 VfipPu[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 QcYyas[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 RCRME8[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 MwKWL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 WbL1DG[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 2tcOIq[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 JbCUuo[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 V4DbwT[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 YtpCB5[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Mmp9t9[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 10:11 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Mewe47y

Sailor Aldrin's eyes were beaming at the hermit's response. Now here was someone who spoke logically, like her, and could be trusted to be frank with their words. She assumed in this moment that she could find the information she so sought on this mission. She even smiled at the others' questions, particularly Sailor Alshain's. Perhaps, in her thinking, if she continued to lead discussions, the others would continue to follow along with critical questions as well.

Her eyes widened at the news that many of the people on this planet had been tainted with evil. The assassin that had lashed out against them earlier was likely one of these people. She was starting to take the "dream" of the others' seriously. Perhaps the sailor soldiers' fantastic tale of the night prior hadn't been merely a hallucination. This place was crawling in darkness. Sailor Aldrin wanted to know more.

"I would like to add onto Sailor Hemera's question," she spoke up in her usual, monotone voice,"as your information is resourceful and likely bountiful. I wish to know more of this Sailor Cipriere. Who was she? Are we approaching the source of her ultimate fate? What was it that caused her to expire?"

She certainly had a way with words.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 H64bUab[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Uw13kz2[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 4boFGce
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 10:34 pm

"Sailor Cipriere was the senshi of this planet, and she died fighting the great evil here," he said, unable to look any of them in the eye when he answered, his expression one of loss and pain. "I was unable to help her, having arrived too late. It pains me to think about her death, and how she must have faced it alone and ill-prepared." His hand trembled for a moment on his staff before he adjusted his grip. "Conscripted or not, be glad that you have others to depend upon in these times."

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 11:51 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 M7t27nI

Nyx watched the ongoing conversation, back and forth. It seemed like the hermit wanted to help them and even offer them potions of various properties, for free. Such a gesture would normally raise all kinds of red flags for her. But somehow, she felt inclined to trust him.

As he continued to speak, addressing her sister's question, he confirmed what she feared. There were inhabitants of this planet that have been corrupted by Chaos. People that were originally good. Much quite like what happened on their own planet.

After a slight pause, she proceeded to address him as well. "Is there any way to identify those innocent ones... Any way to save them?"

She didn't think they had someone who could heal one's mind in their group. The most obvious answer to her, if anything worked, would be to eliminate the source of Chaos, but until that happened... Would they be able to avoid them? Was there any hope for them at all?

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 GBjQ73R [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 NFLwlk7 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 TbtdX6E [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 1jF8Tdu [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 KN21eXC
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 DAxXZC5 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 PST6UD2 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Adminm11 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 UE6R4jw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 HehHIQk
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 7:13 am

Sailor Aldrin's one eyebrow twitched at The Hermit's response.

"I was not asking about your feelings in this matter, though they have likely led you to assist us in response so I am grateful for that. Allow me to clarify. I wish to know the description of Sailor Cipriere's character. Who was she? What were her thoughts and aspirations? Did she favor the golopgolops of this planet or were they an enemy to her? And she was alone but you must know of some information as to how she came to meet her ultimate fate. Tell us, for if we fail this task and any are alive to carry on, the conclusion should most favorably be that Sailor Cipriere's memory is not abandoned in ignorance."

For once, Sailor Aldrin actually seemed like she had a heart. Her voice was still monotone, but her words carried a concern that might have seemed otherwise foreign to the others. Despite never meeting Sailor Cipriere, she seemed to have a duty to want to honor her. Her glasses reflected light once more, making it hard to tell what she was thinking.

Though, what was a golopgolop?

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 H64bUab[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Uw13kz2[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 4boFGce
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 E92foQg [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 9:19 am

He had looked up at Nyx's question, thinking it over, but had not answered before Aldrin continued her own line of questioning. He let her finish, but all he had to say was, "You are kind for wishing to keep her memory alive, but I cannot provide you with those answers as I did not know her."

"As for your question," he replied, "There is no easy way to identify those who have been taken from those who have not, and I do not know of a way to return them without a Sailor Princess's powers. I believe they may be freed if the great evil is vanquished, but that is all I can offer on this matter."

He looked up slightly, his eyes turning to the skies visible between the limbs above their heads, "The day lengthens."

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 9:36 am

Sailor Aldrin's face fell in a rare show of emotion. She gripped the bottom of her skirt in frustration.

"If one such as yourself did not know her, then I can confirm it is likely that Sailor Jin and her cohorts did not know any of her but her name and likely nothing else. Sailor Cipriere was like us. She is a pawn only and a person second. In the end, there will be no one to remembered her but those who wished only to have known her. Perhaps only some of us here will be fortunate to have had that privilege."

With that, she turned her back toward the group and began to think to herself again. Not even Sailor Nyx's question, which she would have otherwise greatly admired, could bring her out of her introspection. She curled her jelly finger around her one finger as a great surge of data spun in her mind.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 9:55 am

He did not look down as Aldrin spoke, his green eyes looking to the treetops, "You presume much with your statement, young one; be wary of the darkness growing within your heart. I do not know of Sailor Jin, and I doubt she knows of me; that I did not know Sailor Cipriere does not mean that that was so of her." He took a breath, slow and even, "And that we do not know her does not mean she will be forgotten; her people, I think, fulfill that promise."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 10:01 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
Crysdal paid close attention to his identification of the vials, her eyes flashing from them to the old man who looked so fondly upon them as he indicated each in turn. Healing wounds, replenishing magic, strengthening, making them faster... he offered them out to her, looking to the empty belt pockets at her waist, but she hesitated in taking them from him; she did not have questions about the vials, but she knew the moment she took them and put them away, some might feel the issue was closed, the gift officially accepted, and while the old man seemed harmless in his words and actions and she trusted him, she knew that not many would easily accept free candy, and wanted to give her teammates an opportunity to speak up before she pocketed them. As Sam asked her question, he did not seem to be in great hurry to hand them over - a good sign, surely; in fact, he did not press them into her hands until Hemera had thanked him and he turned his attention to the Compass. 

She kept the vials in her hands as his words then turned from support to warnings of danger, and she was unaware of the tension building within her. His words... 'and so long as it is within my power to provide aide, that is what I intend to do; I only wish I could be of more help, but I am unable to directly influence events, only provide what assistance I can while I can.' They resonated within her, speaking to her own understanding of her place here. She could not fight - she didn't know how. She had no offensive capabilities, so directly influencing events was not something she felt able to do. She could help in other ways - she could heal people, though her gifts were not as great as others', and she was comfortable leading, but so, too, were others... but she was doing what she could when she could. She felt a kinship with him in those words alone, and as he spoke of understanding their hesitation in accepting the gifts, Crysdal encouraged his sad smile with her own grateful one as she flipped open one of the flaps on her tiny satchels and pocketed the four containers, snapping it shut for safe keeping afterwards. She would appreciate his gifts, respecting him for what he could do while he could do it. 
DM wrote:
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 RLMi0HSailor Aegle has obtained a Potion of Healing, a Potion of Magic, a Potion of Strength, and Ink of Speed.

His information on corrupted people made her suddenly relieved that they had not killed that frog-person yesterday, despite any hard feelings that might have cropped up in losing him; in that he wore clothing - be it just a belt - made her suspect that he might be one of those innocents who had been corrupted, or that's what she wanted to believe, anyway. Something must have been watching over him to spare him and knock off their aim; as the conversation continued she found an answer she liked: if spirits existed, perhaps it was Sailor Cipriere herself who had protected him, and them, from what would have been a terrible accident. She hated the idea that Cipriere had died alone, and felt grateful that, even if this had never happened, she had Elysande with her; it was a small comfort to think that Sailor Cipriere had some sort of closure. 

Sailor Princess?

She was a princess as well as a sailor senshi; did that mean she could be of help here? Returning them to their uncorrupted state was like healing, right? The question rolled around in her head uncomfortably, at once wanting to ask it and feeling like she could end up embarrassed, but then, if she didn't ask they wouldn't know either way; as he looked up and made an announcement commenting on the time, she had to bring it back around, but before she could, Aldrin spoke again, causing Crysdal to frown, but yet again the Hermit spoke so close to what she was thinking - though, honestly, in much nicer terms - that she felt validated by him yet again. Just because he didn't know Sailor Cipriene didn't mean know one knew her. He had spoken of the people of this planet - surely she was one of them, and so long as they saved them and their planet, she would not be forgotten. "If we can save them, we can save her memory, too," she added, putting what weight her thoughts had behind his statement, though he doubted he needed any assistance from her in that respect.

Feeling the matter temporarily settled, and thinking that the topic was not too far removed, she circled back. "You said a Sailor Princess might be able to return the corrupted people back to their old selves; I don't know if it counts, but my powers can only heal and on my planet I am a princess; do you think I could help them?"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 10:10 am

"It is a lovely thought, Sailor Aegle," he said, his eyes finally tracing down through the branches of a tree to its trunk, and then back to the group standing before him on the raised platform, "but I am afraid it is not that simple. You will find that many among you are Princesses on their own planet;  the ability to heal through Chaos itself takes immense power, the power of sailor crystals combined in heart and spirit and focused into a crystal that can hold immense potential - a Sailor Princess's crystal, and the only crystal that can harness that much power in this area is the Tapestry Crystal of Queen Zhi. I'm afraid the only way to heal them it to destroy the entity poisoning this planet with Chaos, and the sooner, the better for these people."

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 10:26 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 0qA0DsV

All this talk of purifying and Princesses and crystals went far over SAM's head. All she could really grasp was that to save this planet and Sailor Cipriere's memory, they had to get rid of this "great evil". That's all they had to work with, and as the old man said, the day was passing by.

Since this Queen Zhi wasn't here to channel their energy or whatever she was able to do, they just had to fight. What did Queens and Princesses do anyway? What kind of titles were those?

"We should get going then..." SAM said, looking at Sailor Aegle curiously. She wanted to ask what a princess was, but now wasn't the time. "Before whatever is out there finds us. Sailor Cipriere died for her planet, so now we have to finish the job for her. That's all we can speculate."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 11:00 am

Sailor Aldrin kept her back turned. Her wide, cold eyes were obscured. This creature didn't get it, it seemed. If the darkness took over this planet, there would be no one to remember Sailor Cipriere. There would be no one to remember Sailor Aldrin soon enough, when space debris or an outside force destroyed Planet Aldrin. The war itself was pointless to her if her pride, honor and history was lost in a fruitless conflict on what assumed to now be Planet Cipriere.

She wasn't being pessimistic. She was being realistic.

"Has anyone asked what this person's name is?" she said to the group still with her back turned. "It would be beneficial to identify him for future discussion."

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 28th August 2016, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 12:16 pm

As Sam spoke, the Hermit dug four other vials from his pouch and handed them to Sailor Aegle, smiling kindly, and then took his staff in both hands. By the time Sailor Aldrin finished speaking, the Hermit had disappeared. To any who had watched the process, they would have seen the shape of him begin to fade away, and then suddenly and silently pop out of his form entirely, turning into a spark of light the same shade as his eyes. For a moment the spark bobbed in place, but then shot out into the swamp and angled up, into the sky, to disappear into the leafy canopy of the bog.

DM wrote:
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 JB8fBH The Hermit has left planet Cipriere.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 9:30 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 KeESSpr

As the others came up to stand by them, Ari grew quiet and mused over the conversation that transpired. The old man gave them helpful potions and while some questioned and seemed wary, Ari felt there was no need to doubt the man. The tale of Sailor Cipriere and what the evil was doing to this world's people caused her heart to ache. She would hate for something like this to happen to Bastet...She could only image how Cipriere could have felt having to fight all alone. What happened here could have easily happened to her world and...she could have had the same fate.

She hoped that they would be able to save this world and thought how the experience here might help her be better prepared for a possible attack on Bastet. Viewing this situation from that perspective gave her some hope. They were in a group, unlike poor Sailor Cipriere.

The talk began steering towards Sailor Princesses and healing and Ari did not understood much. What was a Sailor Princess? It certainly could not have been her... She was no form of royalty on Bastet, that was for sure. Just a young student of the druids, only a level one, a no body.

When the old hermit disappeared, Ari stared at the spot where he once had been in surprise. Something he mentioned came to her mind. "I only wish I could be of more help, but I am unable to directly influence events" Did that mean he was some sort of higher being? Perhaps a spirit like she had assumed... She wondered why he could not do more, but was grateful for what help and information he could give. Ari spared a moment to close her eyes and give a small prayer of thanks to the man.

Now that he was gone, she agreed with SAM that it was time to go on and wished Aldrin had spoken sooner so they could have learned his name.

"I hope we see him again...after all this is over." Ari felt a mixture of emotions but there was the one small glimmer of hope that she held onto. Hope was something she had began to lose but thanks to the old man, he brought it back again, even if it was just a little.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 20988_v[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 20988_s[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Et1bWu6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 UYgdPZB[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 IYzEL7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Zm82bZI[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Fph3eEL[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 7UeDrPr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 AwbCmiF[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I2DGvTX[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 J3LPkpE[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 SA1eBr[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 WHso3i[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Z9nJOOh[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 VdeeceP[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 TfS1i3G[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 4:08 am

His answer did not surprise her. Unfortunately, that made things more complicated. They would have to attempt to incapacitate their enemies instead of eliminating.

For a moment, she felt hopeful at Aegle's idea - sure, she and her sister were princesses too, but their powers had nothing to do with healing in the first place - Aegle on the other hand...

But unfortunately that would not work either, it appeared.

As the man finally left, Nyx proceeded to address the group as well. "I agree with Sam, we need to go. I would suggest that if there is anything else that should be addressed, we do so on the move. There is no time to lose."

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 GBjQ73R [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 NFLwlk7 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 TbtdX6E [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 1jF8Tdu [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 KN21eXC
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 DAxXZC5 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 PST6UD2 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Adminm11 [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 J9FkIOw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 UE6R4jw [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 ZMIrfsf [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 HehHIQk

Last edited by Light on 30th August 2016, 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 6:12 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 FmnqQmZ

There were senshi who were the Princess's of their own planet? The idea boggled her mind. Kalila herself was a commoner, found and taken away from her family at a young age and raised with people to teach her how to be a senshi. It was stressful enough handling that, never mind being one of the royalty. 

Gearing herself up, Celestal prepared to move on with the group. She wracked her mind to find a way to save the people on this planet. She wished she had been able to asked the man more questions before he had left, but the entire conversation had caught her off guard. No matter. There had to be some identifying factor, right?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 10:17 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
So she couldn't help, and neither could anyone else here. At least she didn't have that question sitting in the back of her mind, unanswered. How interesting, though, to combine powers into one great force and use it to do something as crucial as clearing chaos from a corrupted person. Achelois had never spoken of such a thing - had she known that was possible? ... but then she had been able to directly given Enyalius her power, or something like that, to make her stronger, so did that make Enyalius a Sailor Princess? Or was Achelois just different? She wished she had known anything like this back then - she didn't even know what she didn't know, and everything that had happened recently only highlighted that she hadn't asked the right questions of them when she had the chance. ... but then, she was just getting used to the idea of transforming and fighting chaos, how could she have known about Sailor Princesses or Chaos Wars? ... and that only highlighted that she still had a lot to learn about topics she hadn't even thought up yet. She sighed underneath her breath, and when she looked up again, the Hermit was gone. 

She glanced around, but there was no sign of him - he had just... disappeared. Ari spoke and Crysdal turned her head to look down at the shorter girl and nodded in agreement; she hoped to see him again, too. 

"Let's get moving then," Crysdal seconded Nyx, smiling over her shoulder at her, and started walking. The path was nothing like the mud; she didn't mind stepping out first, and she doubted she would be walking alone for long. Like the Hermit had said - they weren't alone here - despite never having met anyone here beyond Elysande before today, they were in this together. Things were rocky yesterday, but it was a brand new day. "So," she began, turning to walk backwards to face everyone, "Now that we kinda know what everyone can do, do we want to come up with a battle strategy or something? Just to keep organized so people aren't running into each other or mistakenly believing someone else would do something that it turns out only they could do? I don't have a military background at all, so I'm not the best to lead it, but I think it'd be beneficial to know, at least, who is going to jump forward first if we're attacked, or who can attempt hit things at a distance, or who is in charge when we get to the "Great Evil" so there aren't conflicting orders going around."

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 11:37 am

Sailor Aldrin turned toward the group and sighed, seeing that none had bothered to take her suggestion to ask what the strange creature's name was. She made a mental note to make it the first thing she asked next time. How rude could she be? Not even asking his name yet asking him pointless question after question?

"As always, I volunteer Sailor Nyx," she said with her usual monotone. "Though I do believe some of the others may have leadership abilities not yet demonstrated. I must... how you say... apologize for not trusting some of our intrepid group for disbelieving them on the subject of their nocturnal adventure. This creature has confirmed that there are indeed dangers here that are similar to the dangers you previously addressed. Perhaps you three can be of some insight to us in forthcoming battles."

Even as she said this, her face remained perfectly still. Her eyes, now visible through her large spectacles, were sharp. Her pupils were thin as she looked around at the group.

"If any would be willing to join me after this great conquest on organizing a memorial for Sailor Cipriere, I would be most appreciative," she spoke firmly. "I am sure that there are a number of you invested in the arts. An epitaph made by the combination of sailor soldiers would surely be a sight to behold. Sailor Xtal-Diamante, I assume you can manipulate rock given your appearance. If so, your abilities would be incredibly essential to such a task."

It seemed she was not willing to drop the subject of Sailor Cipriere so soon.

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 28th August 2016, 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 11:58 am

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 AFFXPjk
It did make things more difficult to find that there were beings who had been twisted for chaos, even worse there was nothing they could do for them besides defeating the big bad.  Alshain continued to watch the area around them as one more question was asked, only to suddenly find that the old hermit was gone.  He had just vanished, how powerful...  She kept quiet as the others began to move out, listening as Aegle began to lead them into battle strategies.  She found it appropriate the Aegle should attempt to lead or guide them in some capacity, the girl did have a knack for that kind of thing.  She began to mull around everyone's abilities and some strategies she may have seen before, the only difference was that her extended family didn't use magic, so the strategies and formations were different.  Though maybe some could be reapplied...

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 12:26 pm

Crysdal worked hard to keep her expression neutral as Aldrin attempted to hijack the conversation, though a twitch of her brow snuck through. "Doing something nice for Cirpriere after we save the planet is a great idea," she seconded, though her tone sounded a little more placating than 100% enthusiastic, "But let's drop that topic for now and focus on actually saving the planet first. From battles and conversations yesterday, I think Maenyra, Gabriel, and Elysande have more of a background in combat situations," honestly, it was more from Gabriel's actions and demeanor and her knowledge of Elysande that had her mentioning the other two, "but I think if anyone has ideas about how we could better work together or jump in with a pre-formed plan, now's the time to bring it up, with the sun shining and the Hermit's guarantee that nothing dangerous is near." She smiled, continuing to walk backward, the raised pathway continuing on in a straight line in the direction of the compass's needle.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 12:44 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 0qA0DsV

How had he just disappeared like that? SAM looked around for any sign of his movement, but found none. He was gone. Magic was frustratingly unpredictable, but now they had no choice by to move on. 

"Battle strategy?" SAM caught up with Aegle with a few quick strides, but she didn't know how much she could contribute. Yes, she knew how to fight, but she only really fought by herself, not with a team. That was a different kind of strategy. "I-I guess I'm more useful in long range... Maybe we should set the long range fighters in the front during battle, and then rotate to the short range and melee when the enemy closes in?" She certainly wasn't going to sign up for leader. SAM really wanted to ask her what a princess was and what it meant, but Aegle seemed very focused on battle things, and SAM didn't want to cut in again. Was it important to know about? 

And what was a memorial and epitaph? How did one mourn a person they did not fully know? So many questions and no one to answer them.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 12:46 pm

Nyx was pondering Aegle's words. How could they formulate an efficient battle strategy? Everyone probably had their own way of fighting, and to have someone who does not fully comprehend it assign orders, that might make them less efficient.

Not to mention that she plain and simply did not like the idea of being ordered, despite the best of intentions.

Aldrin's suggestion snapped Nyx out of her thoughts. "I... I don't really have much military knowledge either, so I suppose I'm in the same boat as Aegle," she replied in an attempt to get herself out of the much unwanted spotlight.

But while she was at it... "...I do have a couple of things I'd like to say though," she decided to add.

"Firstly, we have all probably realized now that not everyone is our enemy here and we need to be cautious. Abilities to incapacitate an enemy may prove useful; I have seen Valdis' command over her vines as a potential one, and I may be able to temporarily blind an enemy with darkness. It could be helpful to know if others have similar abilities as well."

"Lastly... To proceed through this swamp, mostly for practical reasons given this current area, we were assigned to pairs. But we should stick to those either way. During the battle, it could be hard to see how everyone is faring. Someone may even be unable to ask for help." She glanced at the rocky senshi - she had heard her voice only once so far. Would she even ask for help if she was hurt? "It may go without saying, but first and foremost, look out for your assigned partner. Watch their back and vice versa."

Last edited by Light on 30th August 2016, 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 3:40 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 ReEnAQI

Sailor Xtal-Diamante tilted her head slightly at the comment from Sailor Aldrin, although her face remained blank. Control... rocks? Anyone could control a rock, as long as that person had sufficient strength. How did the blue sailor soldier know that she carried rocks? Was that something that everyone knew? Was that just one of the things that was different about this place—knowledge of what life had been like for the others before meeting Sailor Jin? Perhaps this information was carried along a wavelength of vibration that she was not currently able to receive.

As the others answered the questions posed by Sailor Aegle, Sailor Xtal-Diamante lent her own input.

Unfortunately, she did so without voicing it aloud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 4:05 pm

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Q4typJ6

The meeting with the old man had been interesting, and full of information that somehow just left Hadley with even more questions. But now the not-tree man was gone, and there were no more questions to be answered. It was just them alone here once more. All in all, Hadley decided that she did like him, even if he had disappointed her with his lack of leaves. The gifts he had given the group seemed as though they would be helpful, and Hadley liked the look of the little bottles - the liquids trapped inside were so pretty and vibrant. Though it left her very curious. It was too bad she couldn't just quaff one right here and now, just to see what the effects were like.

But it was obvious that these vials were to be used at moments when they were needed, and not just to satisfy a curious mind.

Hadley tried not to think too much about the other information that the old man had told them. Those kinds of thoughts threatened to bring her down and she was trying so very hard to focus on the task that the group had to complete. But still, her heart ached against her will, feeling sad for Sailor Cipriere and wondering if she could even hope to help the situation in any way.

The conversation turned to moving on, and Hadley had to agree with that decision. Crysdal brought up the topic of battle plans, but Hadley was in the same boat at the blonde girl - she had no idea about strategies or anything. In the last few battles, she had barely been able to get herself to be effective, so there was no chance that she'd be able to get other people to work effectively either.

Aldrin cut in to talk about a memorial for Cipriere, and although Hadley felt that it was a nice sentiment, she also didn't find it to be the right time. After all, there was nothing to be done now for Cipriere, and so they needed to double their efforts on the mission at hand. She nodded to Aldrin though, to let her know that the idea was a kind one, but the topic soon turned back to battle and strategy, so Hadley remained quiet.

As Nyx spoke, Hadley felt a blush darken her cheeks at the mention of her vines - her earlier mistake with trapping Nyx still striking a distressing chord - but she had to do better. "I don't have much input to give, and I'm pretty useless in this kind of planning," Hadley began, cheeks still burning, but as she continued, her voice grew with strength "but I'll be ready to help in any way I am able. Despite what happened, I can control the vines."

The last part was said more as a reminder for herself, rather than for anyone else's benefit.

[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Y97whxc6[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Yc3hqps4[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Y9a8m54p[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Ycc3u8tl[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Yaarnsvz[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Yal54fl7[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Yda5mpfp
[HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Conscription   [HC Event]Conscription - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-