The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Silver Wings' Avi's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

Silver Wings' Avi's Empty
PostSubject: Silver Wings' Avi's   Silver Wings' Avi's I_icon_minitime15th August 2016, 11:07 pm

Hey guys! I made a few things I'd like to share with everyone on GC. There's only a couple avi's right now, but I plan on adding more once I have time. All I ask is that if you plan on using them is to please give me credit. Thanks! ^_^

Silver Wings' Avi's Neptune  Silver Wings' Avi's Untitled-1_1

Silver Wings' Avi's Chibiusa-2 

Silver Wings' Avi's GZDjanQ
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Silver Wings' Avi's   Silver Wings' Avi's I_icon_minitime16th August 2016, 12:59 am

These are cute! I may suggest making avatars fitting for the GC aka size 110x170px instead of only 100x100px? Smile

Silver Wings' Avi's 47160_v Silver Wings' Avi's 47160_s Silver Wings' Avi's 47419_v
Silver Wings' Avi's 2WPgU7lSilver Wings' Avi's Nqu4ydQSilver Wings' Avi's Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5Silver Wings' Avi's 2WSeIvRSilver Wings' Avi's 2ULKo47 Silver Wings' Avi's 2MQhcGjSilver Wings' Avi's 2BnPbBpSilver Wings' Avi's 2UGU5kcSilver Wings' Avi's 2t3eOD4Silver Wings' Avi's H4RJ9NpSilver Wings' Avi's ZsJp5xQ Silver Wings' Avi's 0FasRXRSilver Wings' Avi's 2DU3SO9Silver Wings' Avi's 2llR5dvSilver Wings' Avi's PbHXamVSilver Wings' Avi's 2SDpuXe
Silver Wings' Avi's 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Silver Wings' Avi's   Silver Wings' Avi's I_icon_minitime16th August 2016, 11:47 pm

Gemma wrote:
These are cute! I may suggest making avatars fitting for the GC aka size 110x170px instead of only 100x100px? Smile
That's a good idea. I never thought of that. I'm so used to making 100x100 for live journal graphics that I never really have done any other sizes. Thanks!  Silver Wings' Avi's 1955989781

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Silver Wings' Avi's   Silver Wings' Avi's I_icon_minitime16th August 2016, 11:49 pm

100x100 is our bumper size. You could still make 100x100 graphics, no one's telling you you can't; but you could have them be bumpers instead! These are fantastic!

Silver Wings' Avi's Hovdd3zSilver Wings' Avi's ZljsmsfSilver Wings' Avi's HgsylbpSilver Wings' Avi's H72lzbbSilver Wings' Avi's J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Silver Wings' Avi's Zxye6pnSilver Wings' Avi's Yd822b56Silver Wings' Avi's Ya3a57x4Silver Wings' Avi's YbdpswhySilver Wings' Avi's Y99dsuseSilver Wings' Avi's YcjcugypSilver Wings' Avi's Y87nx37bSilver Wings' Avi's Yaj7ycqoSilver Wings' Avi's Ycqmwry7Silver Wings' Avi's Y7u2ahk5Silver Wings' Avi's Y99n4uscSilver Wings' Avi's Ybqgtlt7Silver Wings' Avi's Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Silver Wings' Avi's   Silver Wings' Avi's I_icon_minitime15th September 2016, 11:42 pm

@Cosmos-Hime wrote:
100x100 is our bumper size. You could still make 100x100 graphics, no one's telling you you can't; but you could have them be bumpers instead! These are fantastic!
Thanks for your kind words! No it's a good idea! I just don't have access to my desktop very often with my graphics program (since I moved away from home), so I won't be able to do it for a while. Next time I do though, I'll definitely make bigger ones! Smile

Back to top Go down

Silver Wings' Avi's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Signature and Avatar Requests :: Premade Signature and Avatars :: Archive-