The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Who is the current moderator of Crown Arcades ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Ranma-kun

PostSubject: Who is the current moderator of Crown Arcades ?   17th September 2016, 11:24 am

I'm asking this because I want the thread "How's your weather currently ?" to be re-newed and don't know to who sent a PM .

Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Who is the current moderator of Crown Arcades ?   17th September 2016, 11:36 am

Batgirl was the former moderator of the Arcades, but she stepped down due to having not enough time to keep up with her duties. I'd suggest PM-ing an admin on the matter Smile.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Who is the current moderator of Crown Arcades ?   17th September 2016, 12:12 pm

Right now it is unmoderated, and will be until applications are up or things are decided by Queen. Mars is the admin back up, so I would PM either her or Neo Queen Serenity who is filling in now that Small Lady has stepped down.

Back to top Go down

Who is the current moderator of Crown Arcades ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-