The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Empty
PostSubject: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 9:34 am

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal GVkA6ei

Hey there fellow Galaxy Cauldronites!

I am pleased to announce the advancement of another member! As you know, members have the opportunity to have their rank elevated from a Star Seed to a Pyramidal Crystal! Please read this post for details on how to advance to the next level yourself, and remember to PM me if you are eligible or if you have any questions.

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 4011577294 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 4011577294 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 4011577294

Without further ado, let's all welcome the newest member to achieve the rank of Pyramidal Crystal!

CrystalBunny
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 1802-18

Congratulations! I know you worked hard for this, great job!
Soon, you'll be eligible to be a Lotus Crystal!

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 4011577294 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 4011577294  Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 4011577294

Sailor Jupiter  Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 1333987389
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Ranma-kun

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 9:36 am

AH THANK YOUUUUU Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 190603310

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Xtnl1y10
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 9:48 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confetti yay!

Higher, Further, Faster

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal VLrVQpAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal VLrwzFAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal VLrDuMAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Rumbellesprite_by_pallasmercury-d7egeroAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal CVFJdAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal CV31qAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal PLo5ILLAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal VLrNr6Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal VLrKMbAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal VLrzWe
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 9:55 am

Thank you Haine !!!! Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2132654088

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Xtnl1y10
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 10:06 am

YAY 4 my friend CrystalBunny!!

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal MVbgdR5Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 46269_sAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 5WqjohK
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal JbHC4SpAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal PiG1PHRAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Q9zW8RBAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal RndOQtNAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal EaPA44aAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 93IiO2CAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Vhz6fFiAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal ZeTKpWNAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal SVM11a6Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Ug3TkOXAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Y0Oa9mLAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal BG8xyRtAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 10:11 am

Congraties! Smile

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2PWkVUc Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2WzKZXS Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2E0CCgG
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2WPgU7lAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Nqu4ydQAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2WSeIvRAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2ULKo47 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2MQhcGjAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2BnPbBpAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2UGU5kcAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2t3eOD4Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal H4RJ9NpAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal ZsJp5xQ Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 0FasRXRAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2DU3SO9Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2llR5dvAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal PbHXamVAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2SDpuXe
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 10:32 am

Awesome! Maybe when I rank up you can be coadmin of the inner moonies!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 10:54 am

Woot, congrats!
Also I love that Jupiter put Formerly VenusLight in the thread title

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 11:14 am

Congratulations, CrystalBunny! Smile

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal NyQRqgD
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 11:19 am

Congratulations, my mentee! I'm so proud of you ♡

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Ejmbuzf Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 43796210 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 3Tne815
 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal KEVMhyW Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal VSyGlnG Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal KNhMzUe Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Festib10 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I26fnqV Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal HqmXIsA Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2kBr5Qw Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Ud7dobE Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Tgqz53A Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 5ZcxgDA
Signatures and bumpers by various lovely forum members, and avatar by Diana!
Maru's adopted daughter~ ♥️ 1/2 of the cat family!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 11:26 am

Way to go crystal bunny!

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Hovdd3zAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal ZljsmsfAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal HgsylbpAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal H72lzbbAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Zxye6pnAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Yd822b56Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Ya3a57x4Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal YbdpswhyAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Y99dsuseAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal YcjcugypAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Y87nx37bAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Yaj7ycqoAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Ycqmwry7Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Y7u2ahk5Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Y99n4uscAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Ybqgtlt7Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 11:30 am

AHHH THANK YOU DARK SPORTSNUTD ,GEMMA ,NA11 ,MOONSTONE ,SAILOR ZELDA,COSMOS-HIME AND MY MENTOR ,SAILOR GALLIFREY .Once again thank you all !You've made up my day!
P.S.:I will be able to become a Lotus Crystal on 29th October !I CQN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY!!!
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2869872805 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 3120693907 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 1644003999 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 1394610236 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 2628594703 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 1984953407

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 11:59 am

Last edited by Evangelion on 6th December 2016, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 12:05 pm

Haha ,thanks Evangelion ! Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 3186387542

Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 2:54 pm

Congrats!!!

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Cdbtqb10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal AngelicsakuraAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Melody11

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Vjair410Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Q5lumd10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Kmhtvf10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Vwppnw10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Zyt4kz10
Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 4:05 pm

Aye, congrats! Very Happy

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 1899901241 Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Y8ydnq10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal BeepNeeAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Zlglbz10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 190603310 
~Siggies by Mercury, Mars, Neo-King Helios, and Pluto. Avi by Zoey900~
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Pp_mar10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Qgqafc10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Ztebcp10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Csehnx10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Oaeg0a10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Igbrdv10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal O9kof410Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Pp_chi10

#TEAMPINKDONKEY
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 4:56 pm

Congrats! ^_^

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 20988_vAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 20988_sAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 36226_v
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Et1bWu6Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal UYgdPZBAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal IYzEL7Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Zm82bZIAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Fph3eELAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal AwbCmiFAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 7UeDrPrAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal J3LPkpEAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal SA1eBrAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal WHso3iAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Z9nJOOhAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal VdeecePAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal TfS1i3GAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 5:12 pm

Congratulations, friendo! You've earned it!

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal BluestockingBitch Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal SilkStockingShrew Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 45487_s
Sigs by Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Princess Moon, Sailor Candy, Diana, and myself
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal G8qqjx10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Sprite10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal PbucketAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal PbucketAnnouncing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Chibic39Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Sprite10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal G8qqJX1
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime3rd October 2016, 4:14 am

Thank you everyone for your support !

Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime3rd October 2016, 5:05 am

Congratulations!

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Uozeeg10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Sxhq2u10Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Ainrve10
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 4011577294 Avatar by Serenyve Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 4011577294 
Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime3rd October 2016, 5:22 am

Thanks !

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Sailor Mercury

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime3rd October 2016, 5:46 am

Congratulations!! Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal   Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal I_icon_minitime3rd October 2016, 5:54 am

Thank you !

Back to top Go down

Announcing CrystalBunny's (formerly VenusLight) transformation to Pyramidal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Announcements & Site Updates-