The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi   [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 7:35 pm

I have this fun theory I always joke around with the rest of the admin team about since we are sometimes so like the senshi whose titles we've taken - We really are the Sailor Senshi, we just haven't been awoken yet because there's no need for us to battle evil in this peaceful timeline! ;D

So, what do you guys think? How does your GC admin team match up to the senshi you know and love from the series?

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 4011577294 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2393257330 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 3074743337 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2045764097 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 1333987389 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 1666276025 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 4039879955 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 3221295634 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 1483032476 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 3120549547
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi   [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 9:53 pm

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2695440696   

It would explain the sleepiness

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Nqs_ke10[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi IZgnUMZ [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 9cSvZlY

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi RGoJoD8

Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Ranma-kun

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi   [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2016, 6:16 am

I always thought of this but would've that it should be ridicoulos to sow you this but look !

MARU IS REALLY SAILOR VENUS and BUBBLES IS REALLY SAILOR MERCURY

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Xtnl1y10
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi   [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2016, 7:25 am

of course they are... I always new NQS was NQS..and Bubbles is Mercury no doubt.. and MarsMellow..she is Mars..etc..

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi MVbgdR5[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 46269_s[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 5WqjohK
[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi JbHC4Sp[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi PiG1PHR[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Q9zW8RB[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi RndOQtN[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi EaPA44a[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 93IiO2C[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Vhz6fFi[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi ZeTKpWN[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi SVM11a6[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Ug3TkOX[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Y0Oa9mL[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi BG8xyRt[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi   [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi I_icon_minitime10th October 2016, 9:02 pm

Mind...Blown.

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi SMMangaClub[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 55894_s[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 4LhwAG3
[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi SfnHpqY[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi YAG2cSL[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Zyp4MHW[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi U7p7kP4[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 1Eb5udH[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi AwbCmiF[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi DwGHsWw
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Xenox33
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi   [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi I_icon_minitime10th October 2016, 9:13 pm

I dunno I tend to think our NQS seems to use English far too well.  Unless she's found a way to use the transformation pen or Silver Crystal to write her messages for her...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi   [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 2:44 am

Dude, this makes so much sense.

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi   [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 5:32 am

@Sailor Zelda wrote:
Dude, this makes so much sense.

^

Juppo and Cat Butt are so protective of their babies aka GC members, Marsipan is the actual cray Marsemellow (and my wolf sis to me), Bubbles is multitasking 24/7 such as the actual Sailor Mercury (paradox; she is the actual Mercury <.<   >.>), Maru is the multitalented VBabe, and Queenie is the actuall QUEEN.

So it indeed makes sense.

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Dvg1hgU

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 47160_v [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 47160_s [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 47419_v
[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2WPgU7l[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Nqu4ydQ[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2WSeIvR[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2ULKo47 [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2MQhcGj[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2BnPbBp[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2UGU5kc[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2t3eOD4[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi H4RJ9Np[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi ZsJp5xQ [Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 0FasRXR[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2DU3SO9[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2llR5dv[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi PbHXamV[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2SDpuXe
[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down

[Theory] The Admin Team are really the Sailor Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-