The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Empty
PostSubject: Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?   Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 1:40 pm

Hi,

I've noticed that staff and Lotus members get a happy birthday thread, while regular members do not.

Is this true? Or is this another Lotus member perk?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?   Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 1:51 pm

Nope, that statement is false. All active members get birthday threads. Smile I had one when I was a Star Seed. Smile

Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? KtvZKPyDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 44703_sDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Tv3qNFS
Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? DVLtWPeDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? FW6uNnhDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? KRubeTe

Last edited by Andalusite on 11th October 2016, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?   Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 1:51 pm

Nope! Just like Andi said, all active members, no matter their rank, receive a birthday thread on their birthday. Smile

Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Ejmbuzf Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 43796210 Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 3Tne815
 Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? KEVMhyW Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? VSyGlnG Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? KNhMzUe Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Festib10 Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I26fnqV Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? HqmXIsA Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2kBr5Qw Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Ud7dobE Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Tgqz53A Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 5ZcxgDA
Signatures and bumpers by various lovely forum members, and avatar by Diana!
Maru's adopted daughter~ ♥️ 1/2 of the cat family!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?   Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 2:36 pm

@Andalusite wrote:
Nope, that statement is false. All active members get birthday threads. Smile I had one when I was a Star Seed. Smile
Oh Ok, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Sailor Mercury

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?   Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 3:38 pm

Just another bit to add—active members who do not have their birthday info listed on their profile may not receive a birthday thread unless they bring it to someone's attention... because without that info, we don't know when their birthday is. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?   Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 4:11 pm

It's just a coincidence that you haven't seen other ranks with birthday threads. This is either because they don't have their birthday listed on their profile/the birthday crew doesn't know when their birthday is and nobody has told them, or that they became inactive. Only active members get birthday threads. Either that, or by the time their birthday came around, they were already raised to lotus. I know I had my first birthday thread on here by the time I was one.

Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Hovdd3zDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? ZljsmsfDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? HgsylbpDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? H72lzbbDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Zxye6pnDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Yd822b56Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Ya3a57x4Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? YbdpswhyDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Y99dsuseDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? YcjcugypDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Y87nx37bDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Yaj7ycqoDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Ycqmwry7Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Y7u2ahk5Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Y99n4uscDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Ybqgtlt7Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?   Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I_icon_minitime11th October 2016, 6:07 pm

Not just a thread, all active members who have birthdays or raisings are featured in all of our social media =)

Higher, Further, Faster

Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? VLrVQpDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? VLrwzFDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? VLrDuMDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Rumbellesprite_by_pallasmercury-d7egeroDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? CVFJdDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? CV31qDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? PLo5ILLDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? VLrNr6Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? VLrKMbDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? VLrzWe
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?   Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? I_icon_minitime12th October 2016, 1:43 am

Aurae wrote:
Just another bit to add—active members who do not have their birthday info listed on their profile may not receive a birthday thread unless they bring it to someone's attention... because without that info, we don't know when their birthday is. (:

@Sailor Venus wrote:
Not just a thread, all active members who have birthdays or raisings are featured in all of our social media =)

Couldn't have said it better, Aurae and Vbabe; I would also add the Birthday Points, which you earn when being an active member here on GC, though, as mentioned before, we don't create birthday threads solely for Lotus Crystals, we create threads and social media posts for any birthdays/raisings of any members, regardless which rank they are.

Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 47160_v Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 47160_s Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 47419_v
Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2WPgU7lDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Nqu4ydQDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2WSeIvRDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2ULKo47 Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2MQhcGjDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2BnPbBpDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2UGU5kcDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2t3eOD4Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? H4RJ9NpDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? ZsJp5xQ Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 0FasRXRDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2DU3SO9Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2llR5dvDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? PbHXamVDo Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2SDpuXe
Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread? 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down

Do Lotus and Staff members only get a happy b-day thread?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-