The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Name change questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

Name change questions Empty
PostSubject: Name change questions   Name change questions I_icon_minitime2nd November 2016, 11:14 pm

1. Wishing to change name to Stephen Mizuno but would like confirmation that this is ok..(Haven't changed name in a while (I Read the rules but does this make my last change or because of holiday rules can i change it again after making it my last change?)

Name change questions MVbgdR5Name change questions 46269_sName change questions 5WqjohK
Name change questions JbHC4SpName change questions PiG1PHRName change questions Q9zW8RBName change questions RndOQtNName change questions EaPA44aName change questions 93IiO2CName change questions Vhz6fFiName change questions ZeTKpWNName change questions SVM11a6Name change questions Ug3TkOXName change questions Y0Oa9mLName change questions BG8xyRtName change questions ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Name change questions   Name change questions I_icon_minitime2nd November 2016, 11:27 pm

I think the Holiday rules were just for avatar changes, but I'll speak to an admin and see what they say

Name change questions BluestockingBitch Name change questions SilkStockingShrew Name change questions 45487_s
Sigs by Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Princess Moon, Sailor Candy, Diana, and myself
Name change questions G8qqjx10Name change questions Sprite10Name change questions PbucketName change questions PbucketName change questions Chibic39Name change questions Sprite10Name change questions G8qqJX1
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Name change questions   Name change questions I_icon_minitime2nd November 2016, 11:49 pm

You can only change usernames six months after your last change. You also can only change usernames twice in total.

Name change questions 4ttFPcDName change questions E2wqfIi Name change questions Mercurysig Name change questions Ft6DXryName change questions Wedding1
Name change questions YgSg9XS Name change questions J9FkIOw Name change questions E92foQg Name change questions GGOnOmH Name change questions T6HQwOw Name change questions ZMIrfsf Name change questions 4JvDpxl Name change questions EfXLP8m 
Name change questions 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Name change questions   Name change questions I_icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 1:15 am

@Sailor Neptune wrote:
You can only change usernames six months after your last change. You also can only change usernames twice in total.
ok so how do i know when i switched to Dark Sportsnutd

Name change questions MVbgdR5Name change questions 46269_sName change questions 5WqjohK
Name change questions JbHC4SpName change questions PiG1PHRName change questions Q9zW8RBName change questions RndOQtNName change questions EaPA44aName change questions 93IiO2CName change questions Vhz6fFiName change questions ZeTKpWNName change questions SVM11a6Name change questions Ug3TkOXName change questions Y0Oa9mLName change questions BG8xyRtName change questions ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Name change questions   Name change questions I_icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 3:55 am

You check the avatar and name request thread. (: 
You changed your username on 1 August 2016.

Name change questions DCbBtvOName change questions Chmia Name change questions Yvbpgta
Name change questions Sezuti10
Name change questions 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust Name change questions 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Name change questions   Name change questions I_icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 7:44 am

Luna wrote:
You check the avatar and name request thread. (: 
You changed your username on 1 August 2016.
thanks kind skeleton Luna  now i will wait a bit longer.

Back to top Go down

Name change questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-