HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Beginner] Cows vs Trains - MAFIA GOTY EDITION (Cows Win!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Cows vs Trains - MAFIA GOTY EDITION (Cows Win!)   15th November 2016, 2:17 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Re Motoki is Mafia:

Pffftt hahahah. I knew right off the bat the second he put his "theory" out there. The hard part is convincing everyone to go with me all the while there is that itty bitty chance he wasn't mafia. I was trying to be more aggressive and get people to talk this game but it just got taken as defensive ness. That seems to happen a lot in these games on here lol.

And man Light, getting Jupi right off the bat on D1 threw me off so bad the rest of the game. I was like 80% sure of myself that you and Motoki were mafia and had stalked Jupi N1, discovering she was the miller, so easy plan to get her lynched so we are all fooled the rest of the game. It's why I was so distrusting of you. But you are just so logical I wanted to trust you so bad xD Like I said my paranoia in these games have made the town lose before so I'm glad it worked out. Very Happy

Go Cows!! Great game everyone!

Yeah well, it was really hard for me to choose between Motoki and you. I believed that either you or Motoki were mafia, it seemed almost impossible that you were both townies. So the second you died, it was pretty much confirmed that Motoki was mafia, even though I had to consider every possibility just to be sure. It was easier for you because you knew you were the actual bulletproof, but we townies had no proof 
Sorry for doubting you but I guess that's the game, I also doubted Light because he found Jupiter pretty easily (even at the end I was still considering him). I'm simply too paranoid.

Great game anyway, even though my role was useless.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Cows vs Trains - MAFIA GOTY EDITION (Cows Win!)   19th November 2016, 8:28 pm

Kai wrote:
Sailor Venus will now be known as the girl who lived.

Yer a Miller Maru

I LIVED TO THE ENTIRE GAME OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR NOT KILLING ME I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A WIZARD!!!!

EDIT: good game everyone!

T h i s i s h a l l o w e e n 

Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/

[Beginner] Cows vs Trains - MAFIA GOTY EDITION (Cows Win!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Hit List ~ Mafia Parlour-