The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» ~LPW #12 (It’s Bo Time!)
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 5:28 pm

» Debate: Are the current era Senshi their only reincarnations?
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby SailorStar9 Today at 5:28 pm

» Puzzle Contest
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Arkas Today at 4:09 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Jasper Today at 2:00 pm

» Sailor Luna?
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo Today at 11:16 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Light Today at 11:03 am

» Final Featured Roleplay (Nomination Phase!)
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Uranus Today at 6:06 am

» What are your thoughts on the character Mio?
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo Yesterday at 9:28 am

» [NEWS] Sailor Moon Eternal
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo Yesterday at 9:16 am

» What are you reading? (books)
anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitimeby Lady Orion Yesterday at 8:55 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

anyone having major problems with the site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

anyone having major problems with the site? Empty
PostSubject: anyone having major problems with the site?   anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitime11th December 2016, 12:02 pm

Slowness? Link/buttons/avaters etc not showing up?

anyone having major problems with the site? MVbgdR5anyone having major problems with the site? 46269_sanyone having major problems with the site? 5WqjohK
anyone having major problems with the site? JbHC4Spanyone having major problems with the site? PiG1PHRanyone having major problems with the site? Q9zW8RBanyone having major problems with the site? RndOQtNanyone having major problems with the site? EaPA44aanyone having major problems with the site? 93IiO2Canyone having major problems with the site? Vhz6fFianyone having major problems with the site? ZeTKpWNanyone having major problems with the site? SVM11a6anyone having major problems with the site? Ug3TkOXanyone having major problems with the site? Y0Oa9mLanyone having major problems with the site? BG8xyRtanyone having major problems with the site? ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: anyone having major problems with the site?   anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitime11th December 2016, 12:31 pm

EDIT: I tried restarting and it fixed things

anyone having major problems with the site? MVbgdR5anyone having major problems with the site? 46269_sanyone having major problems with the site? 5WqjohK
anyone having major problems with the site? JbHC4Spanyone having major problems with the site? PiG1PHRanyone having major problems with the site? Q9zW8RBanyone having major problems with the site? RndOQtNanyone having major problems with the site? EaPA44aanyone having major problems with the site? 93IiO2Canyone having major problems with the site? Vhz6fFianyone having major problems with the site? ZeTKpWNanyone having major problems with the site? SVM11a6anyone having major problems with the site? Ug3TkOXanyone having major problems with the site? Y0Oa9mLanyone having major problems with the site? BG8xyRtanyone having major problems with the site? ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: anyone having major problems with the site?   anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitime12th December 2016, 2:55 pm

Most of these things are related to Forumotion and their issues, and they happen on and off at random. If refreshing the page or switching to another browser doesn't work, you normally just have to play the waiting game for the forum to get back to normal. I remember mid November this was a huge issue on my end, and it was images like avatars or the images used for the highlights on the main page-staff, events, shining star selections and featured roleplay-that were appearing as broken images. It was super weird. XD

anyone having major problems with the site? J9l9ggtanyone having major problems with the site? Zljsmsfanyone having major problems with the site? Hgsylbpanyone having major problems with the site? H72lzbbanyone having major problems with the site? Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
anyone having major problems with the site? Zxye6pnanyone having major problems with the site? Yd822b56anyone having major problems with the site? Ya3a57x4anyone having major problems with the site? Ybdpswhyanyone having major problems with the site? Y99dsuseanyone having major problems with the site? Ycjcugypanyone having major problems with the site? Y87nx37banyone having major problems with the site? Yaj7ycqoanyone having major problems with the site? Ycqmwry7anyone having major problems with the site? Y7u2ahk5anyone having major problems with the site? Y99n4uscanyone having major problems with the site? Ybqgtlt7anyone having major problems with the site? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: anyone having major problems with the site?   anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitime12th December 2016, 5:23 pm

It happens every once in a while to everyone xD  It usually fixes itself in a few days. Sometimes if its a sig, it could just be the rotation place.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone having major problems with the site?   anyone having major problems with the site? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone having major problems with the site?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-