[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   15th December 2016, 4:25 am

Storyline Name: Dissidia Multiverse
Creator(s): Light (largely inspired by Sailor Saturn's Dinner at The Axis event!)
Forum: Gates to the Multiverse
Universe: Original universe (based on Dissidia Final Fantasy, with characters from multiple universes)
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed
Moderator: Light
Plot Summary: In a secret alternate dimension, the Goddess of Harmony, Cosmos, and the God of Discord, Chaos, have been in eternal conflict. When one side is victorious, the scale for the entire universe is tipped towards their side, until the other is eventually revived and the war can start again from the beginning.

Warriors of Light and of Darkness have been summoned in this separate dimension to assist their side in this Grand War. But in this place that those characters have limited knowledge of, things may not be as they seem...

Details on any necessary information: Characters (heroes and villains) have been summoned from various universes. The characters have full knowledge of everything transpired within their universe until the point they were summoned. Some characters may (mostly depending on the player) have noticed a slight shift in the balance towards the forces of evil in their world. Characters may or may not have heard of tales of Cosmos and Chaos, but no characters actually know them or this alternate dimension they are thrown into.

Universe Need-to-Know Info: There are no creatures naturally inhabiting this dimension, but minor hostile/friendly creatures (beside the summoned heroes/villains) may be summoned and/or created by the gods. The characters retain all the abilities they had on their original worlds, but the effects are somewhat neutralized (a world-ending power will more than likely just have the same effect as a regular attack!)

Characters cannot be actually killed in this dimension. "Killing" a character will simply send them back to their original universe and they will be unable to be summoned back.

Restrictions: Each player can play up to one protagonist and one antagonist. At this point I am opening character claims for only one of the two, but if available spots remain, players will be allowed to play an opposing force if they'd like (from the same or from a different universe).

Protagonists should not come from the same universe as one another. Same goes for antagonists. However, a protagonist and an antagonist can come from the same universe.

(Note that for games, as long as they do not overlap (i.e. FF4 and FF6 totally did not use my favorites as an example), they do count as separate universes!)

No characters from the Sailor Moon universe are allowed! The only universe not allowed, ironically.

Source: N/A
OOC Thread: www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t14300-multiverserelaxed-dissidia-multiverse-ooc
Member to Character List:

Team Cosmos
Claire 'Lightning' Farron (Final Fantasy XIII-2) - Lyssarie
Samus Aran (Metroid) - Sailor Pluto (JupiterThunderCrash)
Angela (Secret of Mana 2) - Light
Papyrus (Undertale) - Cosmos-Hime
Garland Sulzanth (Pathfinder / D&D) - Jasper

Team Chaos
Rocbouquet (Romancing SaGa 2) - Andalusite
Lord Frieza (Dragonball Z) - Sailor Mars (Kai)
Zabuza Momochi (Naruto) - Sailor Pluto (JupiterThunderCrash)
Buggy the Star Clown (One Piece) - Dark Sportsnutd
Sunset Shimmer (My Little Pony) - Brit-chan

Cosmos and Chaos will be NPCs.

This storyline is no longer accepting characters.

Last edited by Light on 11th July 2017, 9:43 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   15th December 2016, 5:14 am

Narrative

In a secret dimension, unknown to most, an endless war between the forces of Harmony and Discord is taking place. One or the other side would emerge victorious, tipping the balance in all the parallel universes to their side, but in due time, the balance would be restored, as destiny had written, and the war would start anew.

Until one time, the balance was threatened to be ruined forever...

~

Angela slowly got up with a groan.

"Owwww," she whined. "What was that? Did I teleport again? I really need to learn to control this thing..."

But, to her surprise, the place was not familiar at all to her. Last time she had accidentally teleported, it was not far at all. What was this place? A forest of some kind? There were trees everywhere, and a small river stream nearby... But she couldn't see so much as a single butterfly floating around. How bizarre. Was this place abandoned? Where was it located?

"Wh-- where am I?" she said mostly to herself, inspecting the area to see if there was anyone else around. "Lise? Charlotte? Are you here?"

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

Outer Senshi Admin Adoptables & OC Admin

Title : Formerly JupiterThunderCrash

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   15th December 2016, 9:36 am

Samus

A short distance away from Angela, a heavy looking suit of orange, yellow, and red armor was collapsed on the ground, on its side. It shifted, and Samus woke up having no idea what had just happened. Her visor lit up, glowing green as her suit's systems rebooted. This wasn't her ship, but... she didn't remember landing either.

Samus sat up and looked around, taking note of the thick forest and nearby rushing stream. Maybe she'd crashed on a nearby planet, but the lack of anything living around her was throwing her off. A planet couldn't have a healthy environment like this without some kind of fauna, yet there were no creatures to be heard, dangerous or not. Had something driven them off?

Someone's voice interrupted her concerns, and Samus got onto her feet, her Arm Cannon ready. Taking slow steps through the bushes, she came upon someone else, a purple haired young woman calling for someone. Samus froze in place, weapon pointed at the woman, and then decided that she wasn't a threat. She lowered the arm cannon and stepped out into the open.

"And where would 'here' be?" Samus asked. Was this person from this planet? She must have been, considering her lack of any protective clothing or breathing apparatuses.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   17th December 2016, 12:23 am

So there was someone here! At least she wasn't alone in this forsaken place. She quickly turned around to greet that mysterious person--

"Aaaiiieeeee! What are you supposed to be?!" she screamed, gripping her staff tight. She hadn't seen many people walking around fully covered in armor. She had seen one, and that one meant trouble. Was that person with him? The armor looked different, though.

But after the initial shock, she realized something important. That guy (probably?) was also asking where this place was. It did not seem to be an ambush attempt or something.

"I... um, I'm sorry. You remind me of someone I know. Someone not exactly nice. Uh... I take it you're not from around either?"

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   17th December 2016, 12:54 am

Samus

Samus winced at the noise, but waited until Angela calmed down before speaking again. The screaming was a little unnecessary in her opinion. Had this woman not seen any kind of armor before? Angela's short explanation made her wonder if she'd been attacked by bounty hunters in the past, or even Federation soldiers, but she didn't look like the outlaw type. Samus decided not to press her on the issue and shook her head in response.

"Hm. I thought you were, but I guess not." Well this wasn't a good sign. Was getting lost here a common occurrence? But at least she hadn't run into someone hostile. Samus was tempted to turn around and start exploring on her own just to get some information, but now that she thought of it, any kind of potential ally was better than being forced to watch her own back once again.

"...If we're in the same situation, it would be smarter to stay together." It was phrased less like a command and more like an open ended statement. If she didn't want to partner up, that'd be fine. "Unless you're against it?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   18th December 2016, 2:06 am

Stay together? Well that wasn't half a bad idea at all. This place gave her the creeps - it actually looked beautiful, but it was just so deadly quiet and it felt wrong.

She didn't really want to be alone when it stopped being quiet and all hell broke loose.

"...Um, yes, I think that would be wise. I'm Angela, by the way."

But now something did not add up. Originally, she thought that this was just another teleportation mishap. But not only did she find herself in a place that she could not recognize at all, there was also someone else who was lost? This seemed to be too much to be a coincidence.

"So, what happened to you?" she inquired. "How did you get lost?"

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   18th December 2016, 6:15 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus landed on the ground with a jarring thud. It wasn't bad enough to hurt him too much, but it defiantly rattled his bones. Now, just as much as he was against sleeping on the couch (its not healthy for the back, you know,) he just couldn't help himself this evening. The human world had so many shows! So much music! So many movies having to do with heroes! Knights, cops-so many stories of people helping others for the greater good! It was beyond moving; and the past few months after the monsters had reached the surface it became Papyrus' mission to see each and every heroic program! Sure, he had a lot to go through, but his determination would not fail him! If he were to watch each and every story, he would surly learn how to become an even greater knight!

Oh, but these stories weren't all sunshine and butterflies. He found himself crying and heartbroken by the various plots on multiple occasions; but seeing how each character persevered regardless of the stuggles was the most inspiring thing ever! Sans had tried to get him to stop watching these shows, seeing as how emotionally involved he'd get-and while he appreciated his brothers concern, his path would not be altered!

He had dozed off during one of the many superhero movies-this movie recommended by Alphys, who has also found herself researching human media but for different reasons. It had to do with a red-white-and blue costumed man with a shield, and try as he might, he just couldn't keep his eyes open. Sure, he should have gone upstairs to bed hours ago, but he just had to know how it ended! The heroic man surly would be able to reach out to his friend that went down a darker path! Friendship always prevails!

So it wasn't entirely a surprise when he awoke on the ground. He was too tall for most couches in the underground, and this was a fact that didn't change once monsters were living among humans. He pushed himself up off the ground and stretched, a couple of his bones cracking. Boy, was he stiff.

"Sans! What time is it?" He called out, before opening his eyes. His expression faltered.

This....wasn't his house. As a matter of fact, this wasn't a building at all. It was a lush, green forest.

"...Sans?"

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   18th December 2016, 8:07 pm

Samus

She nodded at Angela's name. "You can call me Samus." Last names most likely meant nothing here anyway, and Angela hadn't given hers at all. Angela's question stopped her short. She had assumed she crashed down from space, drawn into some planet's gravity or knocked off course, but now that she thought about it, why would her ship not be nearby? And why wasn't she injured from the fall if she didn't remember ejecting herself? Samus frowned under her helmet, trying to retrace her steps but failing to remember anything significant.

"I...I don't recall how I ended up here," she admitted. "I woke up on the ground a minute"- Another yell grabbed her attention, and she cut off her thought in favor of turning towards the sound. Once again, her weapon was raised and ready to fire if needed. "...There's someone else." She'd approach it herself, but she didn't feel right leaving Angela alone or potentially leading her into danger. To her knowledge, all she had to fight with was a staff.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   18th December 2016, 9:00 pm

Papyrus
At first, Papyrus had thought this to be another dream. He's had many of them since monsters reached the surface; and most of them involved the new sunlit terrain they now found themselves in-not that he necessary remembered all of them.

He wandered around the forest for a bit, taking note of the lack of snow. It wasn't the forest outside of snowdin, clearly. He'd have run into the door to the ruins or one of his puzzles by now. It was fairly pretty, this forest, and he never got tired of staring up past the tops of the trees to look at the sky above-something he and the rest of the monsters hadn't been able to do up until a few months ago.

This dream was pretty fun, that is, until he tripped on a tree root and landed roughly on his jaw.
He groaned for a bit, embarassed and annoyed at his blunder before a pang of anxiety ended that.

Not even humans feel pain in their dreams. This had to be reality.

Suddenly, he heard voices in the distance-two female voices, to be exact. Brushing off his armor-you have to make sure you look presentable when greeting someone new-and he rather quickly pushed his way through the brush, silently grateful that he wasn't alone. 

"Hello!" He shouted excitedly with a wave of his hand, and took a look at the owners of those voices.

"Oh! Humans! Excellent!" He clapped his gloved hands together. "Could you possibly tell me where I am?"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th December 2016, 1:21 am

Angela listened to Samus' story, who apparently had also no idea how he found himself here either. She nodded, about to confirm that it was actually more or less the same for her, when another voice caught their attention.

"Should we go check it out?" she asked. Honestly, she was feeling a little more confident with a partner, and if they wanted answers to figure out what happened to them, just hiding would probably not do the trick.

But the mysterious person revealed themselves and she began to regret her suggestion. Was that... a skeleton??!

Sure, something like that shouldn't have impressed Angela that much. She had practically made friends with a fairy and the elemental spirits of her own world, after all. But even she drew her limits at the undead. Which were also usually not friendly.

And, like yet another exception to the rule, this one did not appear hostile at all? It took all she had to stiffle yet another scream - she'd rather avoid another awkward first encounter like with Samus. What a weird place. And... the skeleton was lost too? That was just great.

"A-- are you lost too?" she offered, hesitantly. "We're not really sure how we got here either, actually... Do you remember anything?"

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th December 2016, 12:34 pm

Papyrus
It was clear that he wasn't a welcomed sight. Papyrus figured as much; after all, there were many stares and screams when monsters first emerged from Mt. Ebbot. It took Frisk some time as the Ambassador to ensure the humans that the monsters weren't going to harm anyone. Papyrus never quite understood why people-both humans AND monsters-assumed someone was scary or dangerous just by looking at them; but it was still a thing that happened. He'd startled and scared quite a few humans before things settled, anyway-and this time was no different.

Nothing the great Papyrus couldn't handle! He'd just have to reassure them, is all! It works every time!

"Wowiee!" He exclaimed to one of the humans-the one who stammered upon seeing him. "I've never seen a human with such, bright pink hair before! It's really pretty! You'll have to tell me your tricks-" He then gave a hearty laugh. "-Not that I have any hair to begin with!"

Always start with complements and jokes. If you get people smiling and laughing, they'll be far less afraid! And that's already half way to becoming a friend! Or a forth. Papyrus isn't too good at fractions.

Papyrus put a hand to his chin in thought. "I'm not sure where I am; so I guess I am lost. You humans don't know where you are, either?" That was strange. They've lived on the surface for much, much longer then he has. How would they not know?

"The last thing I remember was falling asleep on the couch watching one of your human-movies. Then I wake up in this forest and hear the two of you talking. Does that help?"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th December 2016, 12:53 pm

Samus

What was this...skeletal creature? It was clearly sentient and familiar with the concept of humans, but she'd never seen anything like this before or in Federation records. Samus didn't quite lower her gun as Angela began to question it, though she was amazed she didn't hear another scream. Surely this thing was scarier than her? But then again... Samus took a longer look at the thing made entirely out of bones, taking in the red armor, the scarf, and the gloves. It was far from intimidating.

And apparently it (he?) was also mysteriously brought to this forest. This was now a definite pattern. Someone, or something, must be responsible for this to happen to more than two people at a time. They just needed a place to start investigating.

"No," she said to Papyrus, finally lowering her arm cannon with a sigh. She didn't really trust him, but he hadn't lunged at her yet, so she'd give him the benefit of the doubt. She would be keeping an eye on him though. "Do you have a name, Skeleton?"
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th December 2016, 1:10 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus did notice that the other human had had a weapon raised, but that was most likely to protect her friend- the one that was scared of him. All he had to do was show that he meant no harm and he'd be fine! And he was right! She lowered her weapon and asked him for his name.

"Oh! Where are my manners! I am the great Papyrus!" He announced, striking his best heroic pose. "The new head of the royal guard! Also the only member of the royal guard, but that just means I have to work extra hard to ensure the peace!" 

Without missing a beat, he approached the second human and held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you! What are your names?"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th December 2016, 1:50 pm

Samus

The Great... Papyrus. Hm. She had no idea what royal guard he was talking about, but she supposed it meant he was not the average skeleton. He did say he ensured peace though, which meant he was most likely not malacious.

Samus stared at his extended hand before she realized what he wanted from her. Shaking hands was an old custom for humans, and nonexistent for the Chozo, so she didn't do it much. She took her armored hand that wasn't currently occupied by her arm cannon and gripped Papyrus's, squeezing considerably harder than normal, and shook it.

"Samus," she said, before letting go.

Last edited by Sailor Pluto on 19th February 2017, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th December 2016, 2:20 pm

Angela dramatically flipped her hair and stroke a pose at Papyrus' remark. For an undead creature, he sure could appreciate beauty. "Oh this?" she casually added. "All natural."

The great Papyrus? Head of the royal guard? Proud, isn't he? Perhaps she should also let them know that she is Angela, princess of Altena. However, she still wasn't fully certain that they were trustworthy. They seemed to be, but who's to say they wouldn't jump at the opportunity to kidnap a princess for ransom?

Yeah, maybe she'd keep this a secret for now.

"I'm Angela. Pleased to make your acquaintance," she said, throwing her signature wink. She was at least feeling less nervous, knowing she's not alone in this.

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th December 2016, 6:42 pm

Papyrus
"Pleased to meet you, Angela and-" Papyrus gave an audible wince at the strength of Samus' grip. He returned the handshake regardless. "-Samus. Wow! What a strong grip you've got!" As the handshake released, he shook his hand. The only other person he'd ever encountered with a grip like that was Undyne.

Papyrus looked up in the sky, and walked over to a nearby tree. He jabbed at it, wondering if there was a hidden button around or a secret hatch-a trap or puzzle hidden in a plant was certainly one of his favorite kinds, so it was hard to imagine someone else not partaking in it- but nothing happened. It was just a normal tree.

"Good news! The trees are safe!" He announced proudly before returning to his new friends. "What should we do next? Is there perhaps a town nearby? You humans have towns everywhere!"

It was true. The underground was cramped and all communities were very tightly squeezed together. The surface was so much different. Learning that humans made their homes at the bases of volcano, on top of snowy mountains, and even dangerous cracks in the earth that could cause earthquakes had befuddled Papyrus the most. Humans must have serious determination to build their towns in such dangerous locations! It was almost like there was no open nature-everywhere you looked, you'd find at minimum a dozen or so small houses in a nice little cluster. He figured this strange forest would be no different.

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   22nd December 2016, 4:04 am

The trees are safe? Why would the trees not be safe? Had that skeleton guy come from a haunted forest or something?

Well, he was a skeleton. That would make a lot of sense, actually. But she supposed that was not important right now.

"A town? I'm not familiar with this forest at all, but it's a possibility," Angela replied.

"However, that's probably the least of our concerns..." she added. "We can't all just have randomly found ourselves in this weird place. Someone - or something - must have brought us here. And who knows if they'll be quite willing to let us go like that..."

Was it only them? Or had that unknown force brought even more people to this forsaken place? She glanced around - nothing in particular stood out, but with all the trees and bushes nearby, it's not as if she had a clear sight.

"But we do need to investigate either way, I guess. Any clues we come across could help us."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   22nd December 2016, 9:58 am

Samus

"You're right..." she said, agreeing with Angela's thoughts. "Whatever is going on here isn't a coincidence, and whoever is responsible could be watching us right now." She didn't have an idea what their motive could be, but until proven otherwise, she assumed it was a bad one.

"Maybe there's a civilization nearby, but we need to keep moving anyway. Standing here leaves us open to attack." Samus felt more like she was accomplishing something when she had some kind of goal in mind, even if it was as simple as getting through these woods. Her eyes were drawn back to the stream, and she noticed a wooden bridge further away.

"I think we should check over there." Samus gestured to the river. "Someone must have built and maintained that bridge, and they could be nearby."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   22nd December 2016, 1:22 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus grinned at his newfound friends. "Well, what are we waiting for!" And with that, he took off.
A strange sensation overcame him once Samus had pointed it out. The very second he laid eyes on that bridge, he just HAD to get a closer look, and as soon as possible. There were tons of bridges that had connected parts of the underground to one-another. Perhaps it was that?

It didn't take him that long to reach the bridge-due to his daily morning training regimes as well as his height. Racing against Undyne had it's perks, and not many other monsters could keep up with her speed.

It was unlike any bridge he'd ever seen. Despite showing the obvious signs of aging, it almost looked like it once belonged in the courtyard of a castle It wasn't entirely long, either. Far too short to have any traps or the like, though if given the opportunity Papyrus would figure out a thing or two to do with it. He stepped on the bridge without hesitation, and turned around to wave at Samus and Angela.

"No traps here either!" He called out. It was a bit of a shame, really. That was the only downside to living on the surface; humans weren't particularity fond of traps and puzzles. He was mostly stuck to drawing them out in a notebook-or coloring book, whichever he was using at the time-and he'd been feeling as though his skills were starting to degrade.

If he had known this beforehand, Papyrus would have run through all his own traps just for old times sake before everyone left for their new homes.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   22nd December 2016, 10:17 pm

Samus

Samus was about to stop Papyrus from charging off, but let him go with another sigh. Did he always rush around like that? That took confidence, unless he was way stronger then he initially looked. Though she did wonder why he was always checking for traps in particular. Were those common wherever he came from?

It didn't take long for her to jog the short distance to the bridge, but she did hesitate before stepping on the wooden walkway. Sometimes structures weren't as solid as they seemed, and having her metal boot break through the planks was a possibility. It seemed strong enough.

Samus dared to step onto it, and she suddenly felt uneasy, but she didn't know why. There was nothing foreboding about a bridge at all, so she chalked it up as nerves, as rare as that was. This entire area was strange.

"It appears safe to cross..." she said, before she started crossing it. Up ahead was what looked like a much larger tree, standing out from the rest. And in front of it was... a person? She stopped on the other side and strained to see any details, but couldn't. Was that why she felt odd a moment ago? 

"Someone's over there." Should they move closer?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   22nd December 2016, 11:12 pm

Papyrus
As soon as the words left his lips-or lack thereof-unease began to prickle at his heart. It continued to grow as Samus approached the bridge herself. She affirmed it's safety-much like Papyrus had already confirmed and he was just about to feel a little more at ease as she mentioned someone on the other side.

He turned around and was able to make out some sort of figure on the other side. Had it been there the whole time? There's no way he missed it when he initially ran to the bridge, right?

Well, if they had been there the entire time, it was rather rude of them to not speak up once they saw him and Samus approach and simply watch from the shadows. Unlike that individual, however, Papyrus isn't that kind of person. He cleared his throat loudly and introduced himself-though his voice shook on the first word.

"H-Hello there! Are you lost as well?"

Silence. Papyrus tugged at his scarf slightly and gave a nervous smile to Samus.

"They must be nervous. After all, the great Papyrus can sometimes-sometimes leave people speechless. Heheh."

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   25th December 2016, 2:21 am

That bridge. Well, it sounded sensible. Someone should have built that bridge. Perhaps it leads to civilization... or something.

As she was crossing the bridge, Angela could not shake off a sense of disturbance. She did not like it, but with all that was happening, she supposed it was normal that she would feel uneasy about this whole deal.

On the other side of the bridge, the scenery was more or less the same, except for a very large tree standing out in the distance. It looked ancient. Was it related to the Holy Mana Tree? But... is that a person standing there too? Were they lost too, as Papyrus suggested?

Narrative

The mysterious figure offered no response to Papyrus' inquiry. Perhaps they did not hear him from the distance...?

"L-- let's just get closer, I guess."

As she was covering the distance between that mysterious person and themselves, it became obvious that it was a woman. Quite regal looking too. But the way she was just standing there... Something seemed off. Angela began to doubt she was lost like them.

"Welcome, Warriors of Light..." the mysterious woman greeted the trio calmly as they proceeded to stand before her.

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   25th December 2016, 8:07 pm

Papyrus
As soon as the figure introduced herself, Papyrus felt all fear wash away the moment he laid eyes on her. She was beautiful and regal, her hair descending long past her shoulders, and she was adorned in various golden ornaments. It was a sight to behold. This woman's air practically screamed royalty, and for the first time in quite a while, Papyrus was left searching for words. After wracking his skull for a bit, he found his voice again.

"Greetings, madam! I am the great Papyrus! And these are my new friends Samus and Angela." He gestured to the two humans happily. Sure, it was strange that she seemed to appear out of nowhere, but that wasn't particularly anything new for him. His brother could teleport, after all-and had startled him on more then one occasion.

"What is your name?"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   27th December 2016, 1:34 am

Warriors of light?

Well that did have a nice ring to it. Though she found it weird to be called that. It is true that she was taking an active stand against the corrupt forces of her world, sure, but she had never really thought it like that, she supposed.

Papyrus, however, didn't seem to so much as blink at the woman's words. Was that a thing wherever he was coming from? Was she the only one still weirded out by the whole thing?

Well if that was the case, she'd do her best not to show it. Might as well just go with the flow. Angela politely nodded as Papyrus introduced her and waited for the woman's introduction in return.

The woman smiled at Papyrus. "I already know who you are. I am known as Cosmos, one of the two deities presiding over this sacred realm. I apologize for bringing you here in this abrupt manner," she continued, "but your assistance is urgently required."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   27th December 2016, 6:46 pm

Samus

Samus followed behind Angela and Papyrus, and was silent as Cosmos, the woman before them who claimed to be a deity, began to explain herself. it didn't exactly surprise her, but Samus also didn't really believe Cosmos yet. She was dressed like someone who came from a temple, but it was possible that this planet just had an interesting belief system and not much contact with other civilizations. But...she had somehow dragged them all here, so maybe she did posses some abilities. And if this really was a Sacred Realm, then there was no planet to escape from. She was stuck here.

This entire situation just made her want to get out of it as soon as possible, and yet... hadn't the Chozo given her the task of being Protector of the Galaxy? It would be irresponsible to leave this to anyone else to handle. And so she resigned herself to whatever task Cosmos had in mind.

"If we assist, will we be returned to our homes?" Samus asked. She was most likely going to help anyway, but she'd ask for the others' sakes. It wasn't like she had much of a home to go back to now.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   27th December 2016, 7:15 pm

Papyrus
"I'll be more then happy to help with whatever it is you need! The royal guard's job is to help all in need! After all-" And suddenly, he stopped mid sentence. He began to mull over her words. They were brought here? He did remember falling asleep, and waking up in the forest. This was practically a kidnapping! She must have been really desperate to commit such a crime! Samus' statement only seemed to affirm his last second, and somewhat uncharacteristic, change to his thought process.

Papyrus shook his head to get the negative thoughts out. She was clearly in distress, and a royal guard is supposed to help anybody and anything, no matter what the reason! Of course, that was a little rule he added himself, seeing as he's the only member now; but it was a rule he took very seriously.  "Of course I will help you!" He restated eagerly. "So what is it that you need help with?"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   28th December 2016, 3:01 am

So she brought them here? Just like that? With no permission asked?

How rude. It had better be a matter of life or death to resort to such drastic measures.

But yet again, there was barely any reaction at all from Samus and Papyrus. No hints of irritation, no objections... Was that how "warriors of light" work? Perhaps Cosmos had confused Angela for a warrior of light because of her recent battles, but maybe she wasn't one like them.

Well she'd just fake being one then. She had no intention to lose face to any of them. "Of course!" Angela also replied. "That's what warriors of light do, after all!" she laughed.

~

"Of course," Cosmos replied to Samus. "After all, no one and nothing is supposed to be here... Except in dire times like this. Thank you," she added, glancing at Papyrus and Angela as well.

"As I already mentioned, I am one of two deities within this sacred realm. The goddess of harmony, Cosmos, with my counterpart being the god of discord, Chaos. As destiny has written, our very existence ensures the balance of those forces in all the parallel and concurrent universes. Those you come from. Until now...

Chaos has been attempting to overthrow this balance, and his efforts have started to be successful, his dark power corrupting even the part of the realm under my jurisdiction. If this is not stopped, I will eventually be defeated, and the entire universes will be governed by discord... Civil wars in a magnitude you have never witnessed before. Fatal conflicts at the slightest provocation.

There is one way to stop this, and this is where you come into... Scattered throughout the realm are special crystals, holding immense divine power. If you were to collect those crystals and unleash their energy, the realm would be purified and the balance in power will be restored. However, while those crystals can only be touched by hands of justice, and as such, minions of Chaos would be unable to get a hold of them, it is unlikely you will manage to gather them without opposition..."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   3rd January 2017, 10:23 pm

Samus

She had thought that this isolated world had no effect on any other, but if what they were being told was the truth, then this was far more important than she first understood. If they succeeded in maintaining this balance, will the Space Pirates have less power in her galaxy? Was Chaos why they had overwhelmed Zebes in her absence? God or not, Samus had more than enough motivation to go after Chaos now. She'd been numb for a while, trying not to do anything rash for the sake of revenge or grief, but now she could finally take her frustration out on something that deserved it. 

"Chaos will send warriors after us, then." She was thankful that her helmet was interfering with her voice enough to mask the venom in it. It wasn't difficult to get what Cosmos was hinting at. They were tasked with collecting divine power sources and repelling anything that tried to stop them. Perhaps they gave off a detectable signal? Large energy sources often radiated out unless they were well insulated. She would have to check her visor whenever they located a crystal.

"How many of these crystals are we meant to gather?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   7th January 2017, 10:23 am

So what was this? Another version of battle between good and evil? Well, good and evil exist alright, but Angela never really imagined that there were actual deities representing those two forces. And if Cosmos were to be defeated, her world would enter an age of civil war... Things were bad enough as it was already - would it get even worse? Were the current circumstances back there, all the kingdoms and factions fighting, actually a result of Chaos taking hold?

But what if Chaos itself tried to stop them? Would they stand any chance against it? If that thing was basically the leader of all things evil, she did not imagine it to be an easy opponent...

"How can we find those crystals?" Angela asked, trying to push those thoughts aside. They'd just have to do their best.

~

Cosmos glanced at Samus, then Angela. "This special crystal can pick up on their energy signal," she continued as she extended her hand, a black crystal floating above it. "There is one crystal resonating with each one of you chosen warriors. Focus your thoughts into it, into your mission, while holding this crystal, and you will be teleported to its location. Make sure that all of you maintain physical contact with one another during this process, else you will be separated."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   18th January 2017, 11:38 am

Samus 

Teleportation would handle post of their traveling then. That would at least mitigate the chances of being worn down or ambushed between searching for crystals, or getting lost in this strange world. Samus took a step closer to look at the black crystal offered to them, and then nodded. She didn't have any more questions. They just needed to do this as quickly as possible. But if there weren't a massive amount of crystals to locate, then Chaos would most likely defend them well.
Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Free Form :: The Gates to the Multiverse-