The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   30th July 2018, 1:43 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus had been frozen in fear, but was gradually being thawed-so to speak-by watching Angela and Garland interact with one of them. Aside from the gaping hole where a face should be and the melting fur(?)-it was acting like any normal dog would. A very horrifying and demented looking dog-but a dog regardless. Papyrus felt as though he was forgetting something; something incredibly important as he watched his companions play(?) with the dog. 

The other creature attempted to attack, but the attack might as well have been a drop of water, or a falling leaf with how little strength it had. It seemed to say something, but from which mouth it actually spoke from was unknown. Still deeply shaken by its appearance, he approached the smaller creature while still being on the defensive.

"Um...excuse me?" His voice came out like a terrified squeak. "You-you said something. Could you please repeat it?"

By all accounts, this was one of the riskiest things Papyrus had ever done. Approaching some fusion of oozing creatures and striking up a conversation? Even Papyrus had his limits.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   30th July 2018, 2:00 pm

Angela - Waterfall entrance

Now the dog-like creature was a little too close for comfort to Angela, but she did not consider it a good idea to shoo it away. She hesitantly petted its head, trying to visualize a cute puppy in her mind - surely it was not the dog's fault that it looked like this but it still made her shiver, she had to admit.

Their skeletal companion turned his focus to their other encounter, instead. Angela had almost forgotten about that one. Well, she was rather preoccupied with the current situation, after all. What did it want? Papyrus was right - it looked like it was trying to say something, but...

Why does it sound so sad...?

Quote :
Angela pets Endogeny!

Endogeny twitches affectionately.

~

The Snowdrake looks at Papyrus, its expression hard to discern in its distorted face, its voice cold and sorrowful like before.

"Snow... y..."

Mrs. Snowdrake shoots a snowflake-projectile towards Papyrus!

Mrs. Snowdrake (offense): 270
Papyrus (defense): 615

It missed!

Papyrus effortlessly dodges. It seems as if it doesn't really care...

Battle Info:

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   30th July 2018, 11:34 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
The dog(?) continued to behave, well, like a dog as this creature threw what could only be described as a spark of magic. It was so weak, Papyrus could hardly sense that it even was a magical attack. This creature sounded so sad; and it's statement seemed to ring clear in Papyrus head. Papyrus approached the creature, fear now replaced with confusion. The statement the creature had made-in a female sounding voice-felt as though it had significance. 

"Snowy?" He repeated, not so much a question to anyone but a question to himself. "It IS snowy in snowdin-but I don't think that's any reason to be sad. It'd be an outright strange reason to be sad, why be in snowin if you hate the snow?"

Something didn't feel right; even moreso now. Papyrus rubbed at the sides of his head, deep in thought. Why would there be creatures down here when everyone was now free to roam the surface? He'd never seen any of these creatures before-did his brother? What about Frisk-did they encounter these creatures at any point? What about Undyne or Alphys-

The realization hit him like a ton of bricks, as brief yet connected memories all rushed at him at once: 

A group of teenage monsters constantly causing trouble for the guards. Undyne constantly had to reprimand them, and often complained to Papyrus about it. He was in training, after all. He always took what Undyne had told him very seriously at that time.

A father at a restaurant that his brother would go to once in a while for comedy acts, performing very sad (as Sans had put it) stand-up comedy, some jokes including self-deprecating ones as to how he was a failure of a father once his wife had gone missing, and now his son was in the woods causing trouble for the monster equivalent of the police force. Sans, of course, had tried to lighten the mood with his puns after every performance-and had expressed his concern for the guy to Papyrus. How he was worried for him-both him and his kid.

Much, much later, how Alphys, the royal scientist, had one last thing to tell everyone before they reached the surface. How ashamed she looked, how she couldn't look anyone in the eyes, and how she later lost her nerve and shooed half of the people she had called to the lab in the first place-Papyrus included. She only let the Human, the now former King of the Monsters, and Undyne in. 

Papyrus had turned pale as he looked at the creature, eyes wide with this sudden realization. His eyes welled with tears the more he connected the dots-so this is what Alphys had told them. With everything on the surface being so new and exciting, the truth behind the undergrounds' most potent mystery had gone forgotten to him. Frisk may have brought that day up to him at some point, the same day the families were reunited, and reality behind the truth just never hit him.

The truth about the ones who had gone missing. 

The truth behind the monsters who fell down.

His mind was muddled by many questions-why didn't anyone tell him sooner? Why didn't they elaborate? Why hadn't Papyrus gone to make sure the reunited families were doing well on the surface? Heck, why didn't he check any of the families outside of his friends? To get so caught-up in his own happiness to ignore something with so much weight on the community-to not even notice how and when it had gotten resolved? Wasn't that his job? Papyrus scrubbed his eyes-just how many times had he shed tears now?-and he approached the creature. In a swift motion, he bent down and hugged the sad, weak creature and began to speak in a voice somewhat soft yet formal voice.

"Ms. Drake, I presume? Your son, Snowy-he's not here." Why was he even hugging her? She wasn't that unpleasant to hug, just a little sticky. Papyrus released her, but still stayed on his knees so he could be on her level. 

"Your husband too-he's not here either. They're both on the surface. I'm sure they're super-worried about you!" Papyrus smiled, fighting back more tears. If he cried like this, he might make her feel bad! And after she and the monsters that are now a permanent part of her had gone through so much, too! 

"After all you finally got reunited with them, right?"

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 31st July 2018, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : there was an incomplete sentence. I fixed it.)
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st July 2018, 12:03 pm

~Narrative - Waterfall entrance~

Quote :
The Snowdrake looked at Papyrus curiously.

"Snow... y... Is... he... o... kay...?"

It looks as if she calmed down a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st July 2018, 12:17 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
"I'm sure he is!" That much, Papyrus was certain. After all, nobody else had gotten chosen by some otherworldly goddess to do some mission in different dimensions. Papyrus patted her shoulder gently, trying to keep himself together. Even after everything she'd gone through, she still cared about her child. A mothers' love is something to behold.

"Though he might be worried if he doesn't know where you are!"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st July 2018, 12:36 pm

Angela - Waterfall entrance

It looked like Papyrus recognized this distorted creature after all? Snowy... her son? Were they separated? Finally got reunited? Angela felt that she was missing something from the story, but she was apparently calming down, so there was probably no need to interfere.

Perhaps they would actually get out of a battle unscathed, for a change. She continued petting Endogeny on the head, absent-mindedly.

Quote :
Angela pets Endogeny!

Endogeny seems satisfied. It lies down and takes a nap.

~

Papyrus comforts Mrs. Snowdrake!

"Oh... I... see... Thank... you..."

Mrs. Snowdrake is completely calmed down.

~

The two mysterious creatures disappear in a flash of bright light...

...What?

They disappeared? Where did they go? Were they sent back to their homes, somehow? They hadn't actually hurt them. Nothing bad happened to them, right? Well, it did seem as if they were going to melt off at any second, but still...

They had to be okay, right?

Who knows. Perhaps Samus and Lightning were okay too. She had practically given up on that hope, but seeing those two disappearing in the same way while practically unharmed... Maybe. Just maybe. She'd hang on to that maybe, for now, and move onward.

"So, um... I take it you recognized them?" she asked Papyrus. "Were they from your home town, after all?"

"Was something wrong with them?" she followed up and immediately regretted it. What if nothing was wrong with them? Maybe that's how things were in Papyrus' world? Sure, it looked weird, to her, but it was not her place to judge or anything. "I mean, don't get me wrong! I don't know much about your place, and they just seemed a bit... different, so I was just wondering..."

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st July 2018, 12:55 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus could have screamed. One second, he had a hand on Ms. Snowdrake, and the next, he was grasping empty air. He stayed there, immobilized and still on his knees, trying to process the events at a break-neck speed?

If this is what happened to Snowy's mother, then that meant the dog creature-who had just vanished as well-was the remaining members of the royal guard and their lost family members. And he didn't even get to check to see if they were okay! Why did they vanish? Why where they here? Did this mean they also...! Like Samus and Lightning...had they also-!

Papyrus put both hands to the side of his head as he trembled. His body disobeyed him and he almost curled into a ball right then and there. Not only did he realize that he missed the undergrounds biggest mystery, but it was solved without him and had cataclysmic results. 

And those results had been here. Like he was. Like Garland was. Like Angela was. 

Papyrus pounded the ground with his fists lightly, as tears of frustration, disbelief, sorrow-everything, really-started back up, dripping onto the ground below him. Had lady cosmos whisked them away from their homes the same way she had done with Papyrus? Why? To rub it in how much of a failure as a royal guardsman he was for not noticing-only to take them away!?

Angela's words nearly fell on deaf ears. Papyrus forced himself to stand up, though he'd rather stay on the ground and never get up ever. He felt hollow, like something had been ripped clean out of him.

"I didn't know." He squeaked out. "They-they were missing for a long time-the rest of the royal guard, some family members from other families-but they were found! And reunited!" The tears bubbled over. "But I guess...they became those-"

Papyrus was so stupid. So very, very stupid. He nearly sprinted over and grabbed both of her hands. 

"We-we need to get to my house. Now."

Before anything else happens.

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 31st July 2018, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : many many typos aaaaa)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st July 2018, 5:52 pm

What a dull town. Sunset thought while taking in the view of the town before her. Where were it's inhabitants though? It was eerily quiet. Well only way to see if anyone's here is to investigate! As she approached the first building, she thought she heard the mumblings of the idiots behind her, but she didn't care what was being said. Though, she felt more annoyance knowing that she was being followed. Ugh, the one time she wished the floozy was using her powers on those two. No matter.

She banged on the door with her hoof, attempting to open it if it was unlocked.

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   1st August 2018, 11:08 am

~Narrative - Snowdin~

Quote :
Sunset Shimmer attempts to open the door to the first building!

The door opens with no issues, but there's nothing of interest inside. The sign above the little building makes it clear that it used to be a "Shop", but it seems as if the owners have packed up and left. Besides the counter and a lot of dust, it's pretty much empty.

If she attempts to enter the next two buildings (the Inn and a regular house), she will find the situation is similar.

~

Perception check: 750 to pass

Sunset Shimmer (perception): 785

She's not entirely sure, but looking further inside the town, she thought that she saw something glistening in the distance... Was it her imagination?

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   1st August 2018, 12:27 pm

??? (Team Chaos)

"It's all clear here! There is a town! I'm going investigate!" The little unicorn's voice echoed across the canyon at a surprising volume.

“What? A town?” Rocbouquet squinted as she climbed her way to the very top of the tree and turned around for a moment. Sure enough numerous snow-covered rooftops poked out here and there from the clusters of pine trees in the distance, and although the temptress could not make out much detail from her current location, the town seemed about as unoccupied as Chaos' inferno. Strange. Some sort of trap likely awaited unsuspecting visitors, she assumed. Why else would it appear so uninhabited from the outside?

At word of Sunset's discovery, the Star Clown darted off in the opposite direction. Rocbouquet raised a puzzled brow as Buggy attempted to cross the bridge. He seemed to have forgotten who he had agreed to follow. Whatever. She felt better off exploring the forest on her own anyway.

With a soft grumble, Rocbouquet brought her attention back to the scenery. The top of the tree provided her with a breathtaking view of the world below, she had to admit. Back in Salamat, dense vegetation made it near impossible to see a long stretch of the forest floor at a high vantage point from all but a few pockets of open space occupied by pirahhna-infested waters. Even from atop the emergent layer, where the tallest of Salamat's trees watched over the jungle, the terrain below was largely obstructed by the enormous drooping palm leaves in the canopy and the tangle of vines woven chaotically throughout the understory. But here in this strange forest she could see straight to the ground! Rocbouquet couldn't help but smile in admiration.

“...If only Wagnas and big brother were here to share this moment with me,” she sighed, touching her hand against her cheek. “Would they feel the same way if they were here in my place?” Her phantoms looked to her with an expression of indifference, but Rocbouquet was overcome with happiness at the thought, so much that she let out a soft childish giggle and continued to take in the picturesque scenery around her. Might as well try to enjoy something about this world while she was stuck in it, right? And what better than her surroundings!

...Wagnas, I know it might get dangerous in this unfamiliar forest, but I'm willing to risk my life for your ideals if it means seeing your beautiful smile again! I promise I'll find a way to free our bodies from the abyss using the magic stored in Cosmos' crystal! Then we can finally live the life we've deserved! Rocbouquet thought, clenching her fists with determination.

"While I very much enjoy the thought of that, I fear that I still need you."

“Yes... I can hear it now. That worried tone in his voice,” she sang out in a soft whisper, cheeks blushing lightly. “Wagnas still needs me...” Oh wait, that wasn't Wagnas' voice. It was just that Galactic Emperor again. Rocbouquet sighed. Why did he insist on bothering her after she had made it clear that she would not have anything more to do with him or his constant opposition?

The temptress cupped her hands to her mouth, but then hesitated to actually shout anything back at him. No. This was exactly how he wanted her to react! He wanted her to waste more time so that he could take all of the credit for finding the goddess' treasure! Yeah! That's totally what this was all about! And she was not going to fall for another one of his time-wasting tricks!

Rocbouquet dropped down through the branches of the tree and sprang off deeper into the forest, pretending as if Frieza had never tried to address her. Snow occasionally fell onto her whenever she brushed up against a tree's needles—and in some spots, the branches were slick from a thin coating of ice—but Rocbouquet continued hopping from tree to tree, unperturbed, with her elegance demonstrated in her toes at each leap.

“This snow's got nothing on me as long as I've got Wagnas warming up my heart! ❤️” she giggled, dusting away the icy shards from her pauldrons, “And if I get my hands on that crystal, he'll soon be warming my body with his gentle touch!”  

Oh, what a lovely thought!

She began humming softly to herself an eerie tune all while smiling with an intensity that could illuminate the starless sky above her.

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   1st August 2018, 12:42 pm

~Narrative - Path to Snowdin~

Quote :
Rocbouquet goes deeper into the forest!

Renewed perception check as she gets deeper inside - 625 to pass.

Rocbouquet (perception): 766

If Rocbouquet looks at the trees in the distance for a moment or two, she will begin to notice something weird. They seem to be wavering slightly, almost giving an impression that they are liquid. It may be hard to notice at first, but if she keeps staring, she will be certain about it.

Depending on her knowledge of magic spells from her world, she may or may not be able to identify this as the effects of illusion magic.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   1st August 2018, 1:02 pm

The door flew open with a loud bang as there ended up being no lock or latch holding it closed, which surprised Sunset as she nearly fell forward from the momentum of her push. How disappointing. It was empty, except for whatever furniture and wares had been left behind of what she realized used to be a shop. She took one step in only to nearly have a sneezing fit. There was dust everywhere, plenty of dust to for her to know this place had been abandoned for quite some time.

Frowning, she moved on to check into other buildings. The first an Inn, with the same situation as the shop and then another that looked more like someone's home, which was empty as well. This town really was dull! If it was a trap, where was the fun trap she was supposed to spring then have to get out of? Where was her chance to show these fools her wits and strength?  

"Not here," she noted as she turned to leave the empty home, not bothering to shut the door.  Sunset decided, however, that the town at least didn't have a trap so going further into this, Snowdin, would cause no trouble, as boring as that was. She wanted to find the crystal and NOW.

As she walked, passing more empty buildings a small shimmer caught her eye. Her heart nearly skipped a beat in excited as she hurriedly decided to gallop towards the shimmer to investigate.

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   2nd August 2018, 1:34 am

Path to Snowdin

“Now then. If I were a goddess, where would I hide my treasure?...Hm?”

Was it just her imagination or had the trees up ahead flickered to the left a little? Rocbouquet flipped over a branch and sunk deeper into the crown of the tree, landing where the branches were wider and the needles more dense. She crouched down onto the limb and peeked out from behind its verdant fascicles with caution. Howling spirits emanated from her body in response to her uneasiness, coiling around her arms in preparation to launch themselves at whatever was causing her increased heart rate. Rocbouquet hushed them, and then leaned forward curiously to observe the evergreens in the distance.

At first the trees appeared to wave back and forth in a typical fashion (as if there were a faint breeze stirring past the leaves for example), but after staring for awhile, the temptress began to notice that their weakly-oscillating behavior proved too repetitious in nature to be an everyday occurrence.

Poison vapor?

Rocbouquet let out a sigh. “I don't know how to dispel something like that...Do you think there is another way around it?” she asked the pretas gathered around her. When they did not respond, she eyed the anomaly once more. It had to be the effect of a magic spell—there was no other explanation for what she was seeing!—but which one? And was it part poison or illusion? Could she even cross through it?

Determining anything about the trees from this far back would be a challenge. Still, Rocbouquet was bent on finding some answers before moving closer to them. Crawling out to the end of the limb, she began to scan the area for clues. The spirits imitated her cautious glances in an attempt to aid her in her quest for knowledge, although they could not really see or think for themselves. But it was the thought—or lack of, rather—that counted.

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   2nd August 2018, 10:23 am

~Narrative - Snowdin~

Quote :
Sunset Shimmer attempts to find the source of the glistening effect!

She passes several more buildings, most noticeably a bar and a library among them, until she stops at the front of a larger, two-story house, with a small porch in its front. The wooden door is decorated with a wreath, a small yellow crystal hanging in the middle of it. The crystal is glowing softly in its respective color...

Quote :
Rocbouquet attempts to scan the area to find more clues!

She finds nothing of interest. The ground and surrounding area below her look perfectly normal, right up to the location of the wavering trees.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   5th August 2018, 1:14 pm

Path to Snowdin

Instead of an answer from Rocbouquet like the emperor had expected, the Clown shouted something from across the Bridge. He was easily able to make out what the Clown was saying, but he pretended not to hear a thing.

Lord Frieza we need you, please don't try to get lost okay? He repeated what Buggy had just said, imagining it in the most annoying voice possible. He still wasn't sure why Chaos had picked this Pirate of all people. Most of Frieza's low-class henchmen were more threatening than him.

The Tyrant was still waiting for a response, when Rocbouquet suddenly dropped further down, and started making her way into the opposite direction. Did she just ignore him like he had ignored that Clown just moments before? Without a word, or even a second thought Frieza started flying in the same direction as Rocbouquet.

It didn't take long for him to catch up with her. The woman might be faster than expected, but even with his power being suppressed by some weird magic, his speed wasn't as affected as his raw strength.

He landed directly under the tree she was in. At first he wanted to shout, but then he realized that she had stopped without any real reason to. He activated his Scouter and looked in the same direction as Rocbouquet, but it wasn't able to pick up Signal at all.

"Would you be so kind and explain to me why you have stopped here of all places, staring at the trees in the distance?"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   5th August 2018, 1:23 pm

Quote :
Perception check: 625 to pass
Frieza's boosted stats do not apply to perception rolls - standard roll of 0-999 instead.

Frieza (perception): 361

Frieza does not manage to discern anything out of the ordinary while briefly looking towards the trees. However, if Rocbouquet chooses to share what she noticed with him, he will be able to realize the same if he listens to her and decides to observe the trees a little longer, with no roll necessary.

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   6th August 2018, 5:07 pm

Path to Snowdin

Nothing, absolutely nothing in the immediate area caught her attention.

“Guess I'll have to get closer,” the temptress murmured, crawling back to the center of the tree in disappointment.

"Would you be so kind and explain to me why you have stopped here of all places, staring at the trees in the distance?"

That dreaded voice. Of course he would follow her! Rocbouquet froze and swiftly ducked her head behind some pine needles. But it was clear that he had spotted her, so she finally responded:

“Why should I tell you?”

Her gaze trailed off to the distant trees once more as her shifting phantoms sunk below the branches and gathered around Frieza. Aside from the their eerie groans, nothing stirred in the dead silence of the landscape—not even the wind. A soft whine escaped Rocbouquet's pursed lips. Well, this is awkward, she thought. Awkward knowing that the emperor was still standing down there as silent as she was. Awkward realizing that he would not simply go away if she demanded him to. Why were emperors so persistent? It was annoying!

Rocbouquet knew that defeating him would be the only way to keep him from following her for good, and she knew (although wouldn't admit) that she could not overpower him on her own without risking severe injury—or worse, alerting the enemy of her presence when the crystal had yet to be found. She would just have to put up with tyrant for the time-being. After a long pause and a sigh of defeat, the temptress snapped her fingers. The ghostly entities spiraling around Frieza melted away. She then re-adjusted her body so that she was sitting in an upright position, her right foot perched on the branch and her left leg hanging limply off to the side.

“...You mean you really can't see it?” she asked somewhat amused by the thought as she leaned her back against the tree's trunk and gazed toward those in the distance. “Guess the ground isn't the best place to be right now, is it?”

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   8th August 2018, 12:37 pm

Bridge to Snowdin-village of Snowdin

Buggy looked back to see the Emperor appear to go farther away and not want anything to do with him. Buggy stood there for a minute thinking about how everyone on this so-called team that Chaos called forth despised him apparently and treated him like cannon fodder... "OK from now on Captain Buggy is going to show them!! I am going to find this crystal by myself and none of these silly hero's will stand in my way!!" Normally Buggy would hear his crew cheering for him but this time it was silence. He then ran across the bridge as best he could then saw Sunset moving around the town without restrictions as Buggy looked around then watched her speed up. "Maybe she is looking too...I need to follow her and maybe I'll find it first." He tried to continue to try to catch up to Sunset.

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th August 2018, 5:24 am

Path to Snowdin

As expected Rocbouquet wasn't pleased to see that the Galactic Emperor had followed her. "Why should I tell you?" was the only thing she responded to his question with a clear sign of disgust in her voice, before shifting her attention back to the trees in the distance.

Before Frieza was able to repeat his question, the Spirits that usually followed the woman around started to sink down from the branches and gathered around the Tyrant, letting out groans as they slowly spiraled around him. "How annoying." He thought, before realizing that those Ghosts were still less annoying than the constant dance moves the Ginyu Force wanted to perform for him. And for a time span for about thirty seconds the two of them stood there in complete silence, which was only broken by the annoying screeches and groans her spirits let out from time to time, until they slowly disappeared around Frieza.

“...You mean you really can't see it?” The girl asked eventually. “Guess the ground isn't the best place to be right now, is it?”

Frieza slowly started to laugh. "Ohohohoho, that's what I have an ape like you for, haven't I?" He planted both of his feet and his tail firmly onto the ground, clearly showing Rocbouquet that he had no intention of climbing up to her. "And now I will kindly repeat my question: Would you please tell me what you are seeing?" He pointed the palm of his right hand towards the tree Roc was sitting in. "I would really hate to ask a third time."

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 10th August 2018, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th August 2018, 12:13 pm

Garland - Waterfall

That had did it, then.. petting the strange bulky dog had been the right answer.

Garland breathed a sigh of relief when Papyrus happened to recognize the sad, distorted snowy creature who seemed to be moments away from a meltdown. He even addressed it by a name! The magician had not felt right with brandishing a sword against either Ms. Drake or her allegedly canine companion. Angela followed his example and placated Dog-Thing entirely, while Papyrus made a diplomatic breakthrough and calmed Ms. Drake down from her previous behavior.

Then the two bizarre creatures vanished. What was going on here?

Scratching his head with a mild sigh, Garland glanced around the field before setting his gaze back to his companions. "Alright, Papyrus, let's go. I don't have a clue to what you're on about right now, but I trust you can explain when we find your home."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th August 2018, 1:25 pm

Path to Snowdin

“...An ape? How rude!” she huffed. Rocbouquet quickly shrugged off the insult however. “Well, I guess the view is better from down there, depending on what you're looking at,” she teased, pretending to take more interest in her perfectly manicured fingernails than Frieza's threatening gesture at the tree in which she currently sat. Even after all of that jumping and climbing, her nails had maintained their deep plumb color and soft almond shape.

What a relief. I won't need to dye them again, the enchantress thought to herself with a sigh, as she cast a furtive glance at the emperor 'patiently' awaiting her response. Frieza hadn't lowered his palm yet, and did not seem like he planned to anytime soon.

Really now, does he always resort to blowing things up whenever he receives an answer that he does not like? Rocbouquet rolled her eyes. Unbelievably barbaric. Who was the ape now?

“That incompetent with magic, huh, Emperor? Fine, I'll show you.” She leaned forward against her right knee, and traced her fingertips along the distant treetops. “Study those branches for a moment and you'll see what I see—unless your vision is bad,” she added quickly with a sneer.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th August 2018, 12:57 am

Path to Snowdin

Instead of being at least a little bit startled by Frieza threatening to blow up the tree Rocbouquet sat on, the woman was rather looking at her hands, apparently checking if they were alright. What was up with this woman?

Without any sign of fear she responded “Well, I guess the view is better from down there, depending on what you're looking at” to Friezas insult. He knew very well what she was referring to, but he wasn't the least bit interested in her. The Emperor sighed. "I hate to destroy your hopes, my dear Rocbouquet, but you're not as beautiful as you think."

“That incompetent with magic, huh, Emperor? Fine, I'll show you.” While he would never admit it, Roc was right: The Tyrant really wasn't well versed with magic and it was probably one of the few things this woman was better at than him. "I bet you are really proud about being able to perform your little magic tricks, but I don't need to resort to such things to defeat an enemy." He quickly brushed off her remark, trying to taunt her back.

“Study those branches for a moment and you'll see what I see—unless your vision is bad,” Frieza now threw a closer look at the trees Rocbouquet was looking at, but from this angle he was able to see absolutely nothing. Without a word he flew straight up until he was at the same height as his 'Team Mate'. "So what they're a just ordinary Tree..." He began a sentence, but abruptly stopped when he realized that something didn't seem quite right about them. "So, I assume this is the magic you were talking about? As a Master Sorceress you can probably tell me what my eyes are looking at?" He went silent for a moment, staring at the trees in the distance before he began laughing. "Oh please, don't tell me those are haunted Trees, supposed to scare us away? That would be priceless."

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th August 2018, 8:06 pm

Snowdin

Anticipation built up within Sunset as she built up speed to a full gallop towards the yellow shimmer. She could have easily teleported there but the desire and excitement of finding the crystal, and so quickly and without the others around, overwhelmed her, clouding her judgement. She took little notice to the buildings around her, noting and shoving it in the back of her mind the library. It would be a good place to go after she retrieved the crystal and examine it since the other buffoons had yet to follow her. However, she hadn't noticed Buggy had made it across the bridge and was making his way into town.

Sunset was nearly laughing in pure glee as she slowed her gallop, finally stopping in front of a large, two story home. Her eyes grew to the size of saucers as she stared, like a cat about to pounce on its prey. Just imagine the power she would gain!  Thoughts of a potential trap did not cross her mind as her horn began to glow. She concentrated on gently lifting the crystal away from the door and towards her, resisting the urge to prance like a filly in sheer happiness.

She actually did it! Now just what could this crystal do?

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th August 2018, 10:24 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus snapped back into reality once he heard Garland speak. He'd been so lost in this newfound revelation and possible subsequent deaths that he'd forgotten that Garland was even there! Papyrus felt heat rush to his face as he saw he was still holding rather tightly onto Angela's wrists. He let go of them immediately with a quick apology. 

"Right. Yes..Yes of course." Papyrus arms felt heavy, as though an invisible weight had decided to nicely plant itself on his shoulders. This was, at one point, his home. Where he had lived all his life. These two would have no idea where his house was, let alone that it was just one straight walk from the mouth of the cave. In order to finish this quest, he had to take charge. But could he take charge properly with all this dread weighing on his mind? It's not that it mattered, anyway. The trio had nowhere else to go; let alone run to if-heaven forbid-ANOTHER battle took place. Papyrus sucked in a quick breath and exhaled rather forcefully, in an attempt to try to become calm again-if only a little bit. 

"We just have to keep walking straight." He pointed. "My house is the first building we'll see. Well, technically, the shed would be, but-you know." Papyrus rambled as he lead them outside of the cave. 

Snowdin
The fog in this area was practically blinding, just like he'd remembered it. It was always somewhat of a fun sensation, feeling as though you could get lost in the endless mist. It was only this section of snowdin that seemed to get constant snowstorms-and what a short section it is! However, like the crooks of darkness where the glowing fungi and water didn't reach-this familiar spot struck Papyrus with this all-too-recent sensation of terror. Someone could plan an ambush here. There could be traps; and Papyrus wouldn't be any the wiser. As they walked in the only direction they could, Papyrus found himself kicking up snow with each step, frequently testing the ground in an anxious bout of concern. He'd had the intrusive thought about possible traps lying deep under the drifts, and kicking the snow up in hope of finding one before he or his remaining companions placed his next of steps was the only way to keep this anxiety from completely taking over. 

Talking would do nothing but help, too. "Now, I know it's hard to see, but this doesn't go on for much longer. You'll see! We'll be at my house in no time!" 

And sure enough, Papyrus could see the fog start to thin, much to his relief. The foggy area went on much longer then he remembered. He could see the shed in the distance, and his old house not too far from there. Everything as it should be...

...Or was it? Papyrus felt his heart jump upon seeing a group of people in the distance; right outside the entryway of his home-which was still decorated, which would have seemed odd, seeing as he and his brother removed the decorations for their new home on the surface. That wasn't the pressing concern, however. There shouldn't be anyone else here-though that didn't seem to stop those terrifying skull creatures or Mrs. Snowdrake and Endogoney. 

"Um...excuse me?" Was it nervous energy that forced the words out of Papyrus' mouth? Was it his friendly and talkative deposition? Or was it the fact that the past two previous-and dangerous-encounters responded positively to conversation? Whatever it was, it would turn out to be the biggest mistake of his life.

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th August 2018, 11:33 pm

Path to Snowdin

The temptress disregarded the bulk of Frieza's side-comments until he suddenly flew up next to her to get a better view and suggested that the trees were...

“H-haunted?” Rocbouquet gasped innocently. On cue, her hair began to flutter around. She reached out and stroked one of the poor souls on the top of its skull as it emerged alongside her with the rest of its pale-blue brethren. Again pretending to ignore Frieza's questions for the sake of her own amusement, the temptress held her hands out for the phantoms to play on. She wasn't in a hurry to run off without a plan, especially now that one was actually required. But the emperor had made a good point even though his speculation had been a joke.

Perhaps the trees are being animated by an earth fairy or a restless spirit, she mused, watching her phantoms dance about her person. But I won't know for sure unless I get closer.

The pretas eventually floated into Rocbouquet's hands where they remained wiggling back and forth curiously until she blew them away with a gentle exhale. The dispersed trail of wisps scattered past Frieza like smoke from an extinguished candle, its aroma resembling that of the blood-red roses pinned to the corsages around her wrists.

“...I hope not. That would be pathetic,” she agreed, glancing over at Frieza, finally reacting to his joke with a light scoff. “As for the type of magic, I'm not entirely sure—but,” she quickly added so as to not discredit herself as a 'Master Sorceress,' “I have a suspicion that there might be a shrine or a town up ahead. What we're seeing could be part of an illusion meant to cloak the entrance—Or the trees are excreting a poisonous mist. It's difficult to say from this far back.” She let out a sigh.

“Too bad the privateer changed his mind about following me; I would have sent him to investigate,” Rocbouquet pointed out with another sigh. “...And you're far too intelligent to fall for the promises that often leave my lips, so I guess there isn't much else I can do here.” She rested her shoulders against the tree and went back to examining her nails. Of course this was mostly a lie. The temptress just wanted to see if Frieza would take the bait and move closer to the trees for her.

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   11th August 2018, 12:26 am

~Narrative - Snowdin~

Quote :
Having been out of battle for a while, Angela and Garland regain 0.5 H2KO!

~

Sunset Shimmer attempts to move the crystal to her telepathically!

The crystal is lifted into the air, moving all the way to Sunset Shimmer's glowing horn, its light soft as before... Before it suddenly intensifies!

Blinding light emanating from the crystal violently repels Sunset Shimmer backwards!
(-1)

The crystal drops upon the snow-covered ground.

~

Buggy catches up to Sunset Shimmer. As Papyrus decides to speak up, they can both notice the trio standing just a few feet away.

Battle Info:

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   11th August 2018, 1:23 am

Angela - Waterfall entrance / Snowdin

Papyrus snapped out of his thoughts at Garland's words, and he resumed leading the way to his house. She wondered for a second - what does a skeletal creature's house look like anyway? Part of her expected some spooky, out-of-this-world construction and decorations... Then again, for a skeleton, Papyrus seemed relatively normal.

Well, they'd find out soon, she figured.

The fog they had to cross was unexpected... And so dense. She was mostly feeling the snow on the ground than actually seeing it. They could walk straight into a trap and they would probably not even know it. Papyrus reassured them that it does not last for long - was this particular area always covered with fog? And they would reach a clearing soon?

But sure enough, they did. However, the area was not as empty as they had been used to, so far. Squinting her eyes, she could notice... a rather bulky man, from what she could tell... And his horse? Were they travelers or something? The poor horse seemed to be fairly small in size - it would probably struggle to carry that man. But still, what would they be doing here, of all places?

"Do you know them?" she whispered to Papyrus. With everything that has transpired so far, they should be prepared for anything.

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   11th August 2018, 1:47 pm

(Snowdin)

“Um….excuse me?” came a voice Buggy didn’t know.

What? Huh? That wasn't Sunset’s high voice,’ he thought.

Buggy finally caught up to Sunset and watched in confusion as she was propelled backward towards him by a bright light. Buggy continued walking to her, shielding his face from the light as best as he could. He then heard other voices and peered through his fingers to see what was happening. Suddenly, three figures emerged from the fog. Buggy looked cautiously over at the trio and said:

“Yeah what do you need? Can’t you see that me and my majestically awesome pony are sight-seeing right now?... Right, Sunset?” He looked at Sunset hoping for their lives she would play along.
Buggy got a better look at the three this time and thought, ‘I bet these guys are the ones Cosmos sent after the crystals.’

“Now if you don’t mind, can we please have what we bought in the gift shop?” He said motioning to the crystal. Buggy had no clue if there was even a gift shop in the town. After all, he was just trying to fool them.

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   13th August 2018, 7:52 am

Path to Snowdin

"Haunted?" Rocbouquet gasped after Frieza's obvious joke, but after a short moment in which she played with the wisps roaming around her body, she brushed off that remark. "I hope not. That would be pathetic." The Emperor couldn't help himself but to let out a silent laughter, exhaling a burst of air from his nose. "Oh please, my dear, you have no sense of humor." He replied.

After the friendliest conversation the two of them had thus far, Rocbouquet started explaining her theories on what exactly she thought the illusion ahead of them was. "Too bad the privateer changed his mind about following me; I would have sent him to investigate, and you're far too intelligent to fall for the promises that often leave my lips, so I guess there isn't much else I can do here." "I'm pretty happy that he wandered off in a different direction. I can't stand weaklings like him, and even that pony seemed to be much more powerful than he was. Welp maybe he'll run into Cosmos' Soldiers and they'll kindly dispose of this waste for us." The Tyrant completely ignored Rocbouquet's second remark, knowing very well that she was just trying to play him.

"Possibly Town or a Shrine you said?" Frieza raised his right hand again, this time aiming at the direction of the Trees they were investigating. "If there's really something hiding, it won't be there for long."

Frieza uses Ki Barrage at the Illusion

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   13th August 2018, 9:09 am

Quote :
Frieza uses Ki Barrage towards the wavering trees in the distance!

No roll needed - Frieza is aiming straight ahead to a mostly non-moving target.

Frieza's energy blast travels uninterrupted, cutting through some branches in its path, until it reaches the general vicinity of its target. As it passes through the distorted area, the wavering begins to affect the appearance of the attack itself, making its movement resemble a curvy zigzag instead of a straight line.

However, nothing else happens. It simply disappears into the distance.

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Free Form :: The Gates to the Multiverse-