The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th October 2018, 7:05 pm

Sunset Shimmer being upset was probably the understatement of the year. Only one time before had she experienced such infuriating failure and back then she had decided to run, no...It had not quite been running, more like disobeying royalty and diving into the unknown. This time however...

She glared, eyes aflame with anger, at now reappearing before the three that had humiliated her so. Rocbouquet immediatly fell into some act, while under other circumstances she may have been mildly amused by, especially when Frieza jumped in and added to threatening her with asphyxiation. Sunset would have delighted in seeing her face turn as blue as her stupid hair.

What made this whole charade even more infuriating was that those Cosmos idiots were falling for it. At least, they acted like they were. She had to admit, Rocbouquet was a good actress. As the two groups continued their strained conversation, it took Sunset all she could do to just not burst out with an explosion of magic, but remembering where that got her the last time, she forced the urge back. She thought to add to the conversation, but there wasn't much to be added that wasn't said. Instead she sniffed loudly at hussy #2's last statement. Of course they were aware that Chaos was just using them. It's not like any of them were born yesterday.

Doing her best to cool her anger, Sunset took to observing her hooves, summoning a file with her magic. What? She had to do something.

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th October 2018, 8:29 pm

Asvas

...So the sea captain has decided to join in on the act. I guess I was wrong for doubting him.

Rocbouquet cast a furtive upward glance at the Warriors of Cosmos.

Those three maggots will be helping me in no time! she thought.

The enchantress was certain the trio had fallen for her little trick when the skeleton warrior cried out in panic begging Frieza to spare her life. Though why did the undead creature seem the most concerned about her? Its sentimental reaction confused her, but she played along with it, gasping weakly for air as the tyrant tightened his grip around her neck and responded to the purple-haired girl's series of questions.

No sooner after Frieza taunted the girl, had the man with the wings stepped forward and challenged him with a question of his own. Rocbouquet directed her teary eyes upon Garland once more, listening closely to his words. Oh, how calmly did he speak when faced with a difficult situation! The temptress thought, suppressing an urge to sneer. His diplomatic disposition had reminded her a bit of her brother, but she knew that Noel would have dropped any talk of negotiations if somebody were to really hold her hostage.

What mattered to her more at the moment than the way the assumed leader of Cosmos' warriors had handled the situation, was the way all three of them had looked at the galactic overlord when he threatened to kill her. They totally believed she was his hostage! Why else would they be stalling Frieza with a bunch of questions? The purple-haired novice sorceress chimed in again to back up the winged warrior's statement, but her words were quickly met with Buggy's yammering. Rocbouquet's shoulders jolted forward slightly at the sound of the Star Clown's strident voice.

What are you [doing]!? Rocbouquet scolded Buggy in her mind while maintaining her sad maiden eyes. Leave the negotiations to the emperor!

This little hostage act was a sensitive matter best suited for a man with experience in politics, and the emperor was...well, an emperor! He knew how to exert his authority over others to secure his ambitions...just like Wagnas! Rocbouquet dug her nails gently into Frieza's tail to express her impatience with the matter. From an onlooker's point of view, it appeared as though she was trying to keep him from pressing down any further against her neck.

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   11th October 2018, 6:48 am

Asvas

All three of Cosmos' Warriors seemed to have fallen for their act. Especially the Skeleton appeared to be in real distress about the Emperor's threat of killing his 'hostage', although none of them could give him a real answer to his question. Instead Garland tried to sow doubt, into which Angela quickly joined. At first the Tyrant wasn't too impressed about this, since they couldn't destroy trust without it existing in the first place, but on second thought the two of them were making a fair point. If Frieza was in Chaos' position, he would probably kill all of them, enjoying the look on their faces as they realized they would never be able to return home.

But before he was able to reply, Buggy joined in on the conversation, returning Garland's question instead of answering it, before repeating Frieza's demands. What was this idiot thinking? Frieza was able to feel how Rocbouquet's nails dug softly into the flesh of his tail as Buggy talked. He could sense her frustration about the pirate's stupidity.

"Please don't mind the nonsense leaving the Clown's mouth." He eventually replied to the other Team, loosening the grip around Rocbouquet's neck a little bit to relieve tension. "I really doubt that he is able to see the bigger picture in this, but you have my interest. I don't trust that Chaos will send me back, but until now this has been my best bet. I have to admit that I thought you would be some brainless pawns like that Pirate behind me. I don't mind which side I am fighting on, as long as it gets me back to my Universe. But tell me: If I join you, can you ensure that your Goddess will send me back to my Universe?"

Frieza knew very well that words on a Battlefield didn't mean much, but even in this situation he would trust the word of some 'Heroes' over that of Chaos.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   14th October 2018, 11:33 am

When the pirate chose to fire off his loose cannon for a mouth, Garland nudged himself closer to Angela and Papyrus. He briefly held both of his hands toward the sorceress and the skeleton, curling them as if he were the one holding the gems when they flared up with otherworldly brilliance. "Think of how the other two crystals answered your plea in Snowdin. Was there something more, or did it just react to your desire?"

In order to keep their unexpected guests from growing impatient, Garland cleared his throat and turned his attention back to the galaxy king with a mild grin on his face. "Don't worry, Lord Frieza, I wasn't planning to give him the time of day. If we were to hand the crystal to you now, some unpleasant reaction might occur as you specified."

At this point, Garland wondered if allowing these individuals to possess an uncharged crystal was the wisest course of action. Whether or not that was certain, if the life of another person was still at risk, then he was necessarily compelled to acquiesce to Frieza's demands.

Once more, the winged man put forth the appearance of leadership in order to speak for the skeletal warrior and the magician princess. "Would you allow us a moment? I barely understand these crystals myself, but to hand them over now may prove harmful to both of us, as you have observed."

Frieza further entreated the idea of a partnership or cooperation, prompting Garland's eyebrows to furrow in thought. He wasn't too keen on helping someone who was quick to threaten the lives of another, but ultimately every single being there likely didn't choose to go of their own desire.

"I can't speak with absolute certainty on that, but I will do everything in my power to see you return to your own realm."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   Yesterday at 12:58 am

Papyrus-Asvas
Was Papyrus shaking during this entire encounter-regardless if previous encounters ended with battle wounds? As a matter of fact, he was-the longer the conversation between the groups continued; the worse his knees knocked. Any secondary thoughts as to how his cowardice would have upset family, friends, and his own sense of pride had been thrown out the window the longer he watched the hostage's face twist in horror. She had to be terrified! His attention had been drawn to the horse and the clown-they didn't seem like the kind of people to kill; did they? But at the same time, what reason would they have to keep her alive? The pair hadn't hesitated to attack them earlier-so why was Papyrus so suprised at their lack of inaction?

Papyrus thoughts were muddled once more, as they had become increasingly so the longer this journey progressed. The situation had become the worst of stalemates, and as of currently, showed no signs of letting up. 

That is, until Garland and the one who had the girl in his grasp-Lord Frieza, as he had announced himself-spoke about going home. "To their own realm(s)" to be exact. Nervous and beyond jerky, Papyrus immedialty jumped on the idea.

"We were taken from our homes by Lady Cosmos to get the crystals." He began, speaking with speed nothing less of a rapid-fire machine gun. "Perhaps if you helped us gather the crystals for her, she'd see that you're not bad and send you home when we gather them all."

Was Papyrus out of his mind, asking them to team up? Perhaps he was. Perhaps he lost what was left of his mind back in snowdin-or even waterfall. 

But none of this mattered now. He could only hope the others-his teammates included-would take the offer with no additional trouble. He forced a smile.

"The more the merrier...right?"

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   Yesterday at 7:39 am

Angela - Asvas

The other two crystals! Angela had almost forgotten about them, even though she had been carrying them in her left hand the whole time - it was rather inconvenient that her outfit included no pockets, but nothing she could do about that now. She tightened her grasp on the two seemingly discharged crystals - with a little luck, they wouldn't have noticed that she was holding something.

"I... I'm not really sure how that worked?" she replied to Garland's inquiry, her voice always low so that they would not be overheard. "I was just frustrated that the crystals wouldn't help us, and they seemed to do exactly that in response? I'm not really sure how to trigger it again. In any case, Papyrus would probably have to try," she considered. "But now that you mentioned them... Did you notice how he asked for a crystal? As in, singular? What if they don't know we already have more? We could pretend to cast a spell or something on one of the already discharged ones, and give them that one instead!"

"Unless you think such a scheme would be too dangerous for the captive, of course..." she realized as she looked towards the girl. Speaking of which... If Cosmos brought her and her comrades here... And Chaos brought their enemies here... Who is that girl? How did she get here? So far, they had met no innocent civilians in this place... She narrowed her eyes just slightly, her mouth a firm line as she attempted to figure her out.

Well. She could explain herself after this whole situation was diffused, right?

"It's not like we really know her," she added on to Garland and Papyrus' responses, "but if you say Chaos really brought you to go after the crystals, then her story adds up so far. And she seemed nice enough? I don't think she would have any reason to keep you here, so honestly, you probably have a better chance with her regardless."

"So? What do you say?" she asked of the self-proclaimed galactic emperor, giving a little time for her teammates to think of her proposal if their attempt at an unlikely alliance was unsuccessful.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   Yesterday at 10:29 am

Asvas

Everything they said went according to Frieza's plan, and the Alien Overlord was pleased, feeling in complete control of the situation. And even if his alliance with Team Cosmos turned out to be a failure, he still had Rocbouquet as a trump card. None of Cosmos' warriors were having real doubts about the Temptress, and it would be an easy task for her to backstab them if necessary.

The Emperor let go of his 'hostage' and dropped her on the ground. "Here, take her as a sign of my good will." He then made his way past her, walking over to the other Team in a slow and rather unsettling manner. With both hands behind his back, he stopped right in front of Garland, waiting a couple of second to say anything. He really enjoyed creating as much tension as possible.

Eventually, after he felt like the tension was held up long enough, he relieved it at once by offering his hand to the winged man. "I suppose that makes us allies now." With his still stretched out hand, he turned his head around back to Sunset Shimmer and Buggy, before exclaiming loud enough for them to hear: "I don't know about these two though. The Clown seemed keen to remain as Chaos' puppet, but taking into account that they fled like cowards when facing you before, I am sure that even he should be smart enough not to oppose us."

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   Yesterday at 10:50 pm

Asvas

Rocbouquet let out a pained wail as her knees "unexpectedly" struck the ground. She sat there for a moment with her mouth agape, staring at the palms of her hands before finally "realizing" that she had been set free. Rocbouquet leapt up from the ground and bounded immediately over to the Cosmos group, tears glistening past her in the welcoming sunlight.

“...Y-You saved me!” she choked overcome with joy and relief. She threw herself between Frieza and her "hero," wasting no time rewarding Garland with a light peck on the cheek. She smiled weakly at him, noticing how her lips had left behind a faint trace of pink on his skin.

Soon... thought the sneaky seductress as she batted away her tears with her eyelashes and adverted her gaze to her boots in a playful manner. She couldn't wait for the fool to be groveling at her feet in utter servility. But now was not the time. The emperor still had a deal to make.

Rocbouquet twirled herself elegantly out of the way, onto Garland's left side where she quickly clung to his arm and scowled defiantly at Frieza. When she was certain that nobody else was watching her, she flashed the emperor a mischievous grin, followed by a wink, to let him know that this was still a part of her act. As if on cue, the space emperor—after several seconds of standing there in absolute silence—finally made another advance toward the group, extending his hand outward to Garland in an offering of peace. Rocbouquet gasped and pulled Garland's arm back even further against her chest, her fingertips pressing firmly against his skin while the rest of her body suddenly tensed up. The temptress buried her face into the folds of the man's sleeve and whimpered, “N-no...Don't listen to that jerk....”  

OOC:

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Free Form :: The Gates to the Multiverse-