The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   8th February 2017, 8:29 am

Altena

Was the crystal not telling them anything? Or was she the one who was too incompetent to comprehend its calling? Thoughts like those still threatened to break her resolve, but she tried to push them aside.

Papyrus tried knocking at a door, but no one answered. This place appeared to be completely empty.

"Y-- yes, maybe," she replied. "Well, we don't know what we are going to face, so we should still stay in pairs at minimum, I think. I know my way around the town, so I could check that. Samus, can you come with me?" she asked. It was a rather selfish choice, really - she felt a little bit intimidated by that other girl, and Papyrus... He was nice, but he was still a skeleton!

"You two could try the palace... Perhaps the dungeons, or the throne room? For the dungeons, take the stairs right to your left as you enter the palace grounds, leading down. If you check the throne room, go straight ahead - you should reach the courtyard, and the entrance to the throne room is right ahead of it."

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th February 2017, 5:37 am

Lightning nodded, refraining from expressing her distaste at being stuck with the skeleton. Perhaps she should give him a chance. But she wasn't willing to allow any cowards on this mission. If she got even the slightest notion that this skeleton, Papyrus, wasn't up for the task, she wasn't going to coddle him. 

"I'll head to the throne room," Lightning said. Dungeons sounded a little too complex, and it would probably be easier for Angela to check the dungeons, since she seemed to know the layout so well. 

"You can come if you want," Lightning told Papyrus, already walking away. "Not sure what exactly you can do, but we can figure that out on the way."

Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th February 2017, 9:49 am

Samus Aran

Separating would allow them to discover things faster, but their lack of ability to communicate long distances was worrying... Samus didn't have a solution to that issue, and these crystals needed to be found as quickly as possible before Chaos decided to send enemies after them. She nodded in response to Angela's decision. 

"Splitting up makes sense, but... we need to be careful not to be ambushed as we look around. Should we set a meeting place to regroup?"
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th February 2017, 12:41 pm

Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza's eye began to twitch at Buggy's reaction. He'd never wanted to cleave a man in half so fast. It was kind of impressive. Just as Zabuza was deciding whether to use a horizontal or vertical cut, Frieza disintegrated a tree and began to demand answers again. Rocbouquet clung to his arm, surprising him for a moment, but he positioned himself in front of her after she answered Frieza's questions. As sure as the woman sounded about them being in "Hell", Zabuza disagreed with her.

"This isn't Hell, it's...somewhere." Zabuza's eyes fell on the lightning struck bridge, the only pathway he had noticed since waking up here. "I think I'd remember my own death." He slipped his muscled arm out of Rocbouquet's grip and began to make his way towards the bridge. 

"As entertaining as this was, I have places to be. Do what you want here, I guess..." He just needed to find a town or person to ask for directions, and then he could make his way back to his base of operations. He couldn't afford to wait around for his gang to find him, not with all these strangers around.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th February 2017, 4:39 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus, at this point, began to check as many windows as he could. While they were cosy little cottages, each window showing various furnishings of living rooms and kitchens, there was no sign of anyone around. It was as though the cottages were just for show-as idle as life size dollhouses.

And it made Papyrus a bit uneasy. Lady cosmos did mention a war, after all. Had the citizens been forced into out of their homes because of this; Like the monsters had all those hundreds of years ago?

Papyrus was jolted out of his thoughts by Lightning's voice.

"I'll head to the throne room. You can come if you want. Not sure what exactly you can do, but we can figure that out on the way."

"THE CASTLE! OF COURSE!" Papryrus smacked his fist in his palm in revelation. "The people must be in there!"

He gave a quick wave goodbye to Samus and Angela before trotting to keep up with Lightning.

"Do not worry! I'll accompany you in your search! And you don't need to worry about me-" Papyrus tried to puff out his chest valiantly...only to have the wind to cause his scarf to temporary blind him as it smacked him in the face. With a small chuckle, he re-positioned it so it wouldn't get caught in the wind again.

"-I am in the royal gaurd, after all! You'll be safe with me, human!"

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th February 2017, 7:59 pm

When the other man blasted a tree to bits Buggy's mouth dropped. "Hey if you can do that..we should stick together...I mean look..we got off on the wrong foot and apparently all of us don't have a clue where we are...so.." Buggy then saw Zabuza starting to walk towards a bridge... "Hey wait up for us...I might not be the smartest one here or the strongest...but I bet if we go that way with you we can all get home..and I'll try to promise not to try and ask you all to join me..deal?"

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th February 2017, 8:01 am

Altena

Angela nodded. "That's a good idea. Let's all meet at the palace entrance once we are done searching. Hopefully one of us will be able to find it soon."

"Well, I guess, let's get started," she added. She tried the door Papyrus was knocking at - it was unlocked, luckily. She glanced at Samus, waiting for her (or rather, him as Angela still thought) to follow, and stepped inside.

~

Narrative

Lightning & Papyrus

The path to the throne room was not difficult - linear, and quiet. Once again, too quiet. There were no guards, no villagers hiding, not anything. Following Angela's instructions, they continued straight ahead, the rooms decorated with long blue carpets and statues of an unknown to them goddess.

Eventually, as they were told, they reached the courtyard gardens, the throne room right ahead of them. There were two entrances - one to the very left and one to the very right of it. But for once, there was something there beyond them. Some small, round creatures -  four yellow in color, and a black one - with long ears and rabbit-like teeth bounced from behind some bushes, looking at the new arrivals.

Angela & Samus

They tried looking everywhere - under tables, inside fireplaces, or perhaps below some of the town's largest trees, but they weren't having much luck. This time, they tried searching the Inn...

~

Maybe under the bed sheets?

Angela sighed. Nothing was there either. Who would hide a powerful crystal under bed sheets anyway?

"Gahh! I have no idea what I'm doing!" she yelled in frustration.

"I-- I'm sorry." She blushed. "You know, if this mission is as important as this Cosmos person claims, you'd think she'd at least give us some more instructions!"

She let out a deep sigh. Magic could be so frustrating at times.

"So, uh, what's it like where you're from?" she asked, curiously. "Magic is actually not that widespread around here - few people outside this kingdom are able to use it."

ooc:

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th February 2017, 10:36 am

Garland - Mysterious Castle

Awaking from what had been a comfortable rest, a blonde-haired man stirred from his resting place on the ground. His eyes opened, perceiving images that were in fact something other than the blinding, painful memory of exploding stars. It was the first good sleep that he was able to experience in what felt like a week.

Garland Sulzanth suddenly rose to his feet, sniffing the air. He was in some kind of forest, but it did not look or smell familiar at all. His homeland would have carried certain scents during its varied growing and harvest seasons. Why would he have passed out here in such a place? He glanced behind himself, suddenly curious at an unexplained source of discomfort which had just been relieved..

Oh.

A pair of white feathered wings were exposed, stretching out from the backside of his blue travelling robe as if he were some kind of angelic protector. He must have neglected to reinforce the proper enchantment which hid them for the sake of avoiding undue attention; as a result, they manifested beneath Garland while he was asleep, and were merely sore from his body weight.

Well, that problem would be relieved soon enough. Garland reached into his robes, then gasped. It's.. gone? Aside of his clothing and the sandals on his feet, the only object that Garland was able to locate on his person was his longsword. To make matters worse, his grimoire of spells was also missing.

Garland inhaled deeply, then weighed his options. One path appeared to lead towards a bridge, but a thief who wished to avoid being caught would avoid open areas. Acting on that speculation, Garland walked deeper into the strange forest. Perhaps he could find more information on the responsible thieves, just as soon as he could locate a township or even an isolated hovel.

Soon after embarking into the thicket, the magician began to realize something was amiss. Although the forest was seemingly quiet, he could sense a spell forming nearby. His eyes darted back and forth among the brush, finding no sign of its caster. Mere moments later, an epiphany came to Garland at the very moment that he began to stiffen up and freeze. His arms, legs, and even his thoughts were growing heavy.

Where is it? And.. what spell is this? The configuration is a little different, but I recognize that spell as Ti-

For what would later feel like one long minute, the mage was frozen in time. When Garland was able to act again, he gasped and nearly tripped over himself.

"Time Stop.."

Some clever soul had caught him in a temporal snare. Instead of being surrounded by trees and grass, Garland was now surrounded by four drab-looking walls and a shut door. Was this some kind of dungeon? Who brought him here, and for what purpose?

One thing is certain; I'm going to break out of here.

Last edited by Jasper on 10th February 2017, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add Garland's transition to the palace dungeons)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th February 2017, 11:27 am

Samus Aran

Samus followed Angela's lead as they searched the town for any sign of the crystal, going from unlocked house to unlocked house. the fact that nothing was secured was even stranger to her. Why was no one here if this was meant to be a city? And if they all fled, why hadn't they secured anything? This might have been a less technology dependent place, but she assumed it followed the same logic as her own world. It just didn't make any sense...

At the inn, Samus had been lifting the entire back end of another of the multiple beds to look under it better, holding it up with one hand, when Angela's sudden yell made her drop it in surprise. She could tell this lack of any sign was bothering her, but Samus hadn't lost her patience as quickly.

"...You're right, we don't have much of a lead, do we?" she said, getting off her knees to stand. At this rate, they could be at this for hours.

"Hm, where I'm from?" Samus looked away for a moment, trying to find a way to compare this city to an entire galaxy of things. "It's... there's not anything we consider magic anymore. We use machines and science for everything." But then again, magic was just science they had yet to understand, wasn't it? "The buildings are taller and made of metal, and the cities are bigger, on the more colonized planets, anyway. Some planets are simpler," Like the Chozo colony's peaceful lifestyles with minimal technology on Tallon IV. Her own colony had been a little more machine heavy. "and some are completely untamed and ruled by whatever creatures naturally live there.

"I don't really...live anywhere in particular." That was true, at least. Samus only stayed on colonies if she needed something in particular, and then she was back on her ship most of the time, drifting aimlessly to her next job.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   10th February 2017, 5:32 pm

Papyrus-Inside castle
Papyrus tried to keep up his carefree appearance, and he thought he was doing a pretty good job. To try to fill the open air, he began to hum a bit as he looked around, knocking then eventually just opening doors to try to find anyone or anything living in the castle. Now, normally Papyrus wouldn't have ever resulted to such rude tactics, but his unease at thinking the humans were hiding-or even worse, hurt-overrode that portion of his polite nature.

The silence was rather deafening, so to speak. While the castle was of a very elegant layout, and reminded him vaguely of the castle back in the underground-it was of little comfort. As a matter of fact, the very fact that it reminded him of the underground made him feel worse. The thought of someone else being chased from their homes was quite the burden on his normally enthusiastic mind. He'd heard stories of what the monsters had to leave behind all those years ago, and the fact that he may be living through a repeat of his own kinds history, but from an outsiders perspective, was a shock to his system.

He continued humming a bit regardless, shutting yet another door before turning to Lightning.

"Soooo..." He attempted to fill the air with conversation. "What kind of world do you live in? Are there castles where you live as well?"

It felt as though he was grasping at straws, but he persisted.

"What about your family? You humans can have rather large families, I've learned. Once when out shopping, I met a family that had six children!" Papyrus laughed, remembering the incident. It must have been their first time seeing a monster, and they looked at him with such glittering curiously in their eyes. As a matter of fact, as Papyrus replayed the memory in his mind, it was one of the first encounters he'd had on the surface that didn't initially start with absolute terror over his appearance.

"They all had to be younger then ten!" He continued,"Can you imagine all those small humans running around and playing about? It must be fun to have such a large family!"

Anything to keep this silence from carrying on.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   11th February 2017, 3:09 am

Garland - Palace Dungeons

Pacing around the minuscule perimeter of his alloted penal partition, Garland's mind churned over the numerous ways he could escape from the uncomfortable pigeonhole. Like most dungeons, this particular location wasn't something that was designed to provide comfort to its interred prisoners. The cell's entry was controlled with a door of vertical metal bars. Blasting a door down, though entertaining to imagine, was only feasible with a flat surface that had minimal to zero gaps.

Garland touched his hands to the cell door, biting back a small groan. They were of iron construction, forged by a smith of actual competence. It wasn't as if he could simply draw his weapon and chop through one of the bars, let alone five.

Speaking of which, if someone had intended to imprison him, why did they leave Garland his sword? The weight of his belt had not changed at all since he woke up in the forest. If an individual was arrested, the authorities would be remiss in their obligations if they failed to confiscate weapons. Was someone daring him to escape?

He could arrange that. Though the young man was bereft of most of his possessions, there was one that would never be separated from him. 

Garland tilted his head out just beyond the bars, calling briefly in a rich baritone voice hinting at mischief. "Excuse me! This cell is terribly cramped. I'd like to seek better accomodations." When he received no reply, the mage drew himself back into the cell and began a conspicuously vocal countdown.

"10... 9... 8..."

Garland squinted at the bars of his cell door, examining the hinges. They were covered by a small plate to ward off subtle attempts at sabotage.

"7... 6... 5..."

The arcanist began to chant softly, raising his right hand towards the plate.

"4... 3... 2... Grapeshot!"

Garland's eyes briefly flashed white as he completed the incantation for his spell. An explosion of heat and shrapnel erupted from the winged mage's right hand, pulverizing the hinges on the cell door and bursting it open. Though he was relieved to still have access to his magic, his signature spell had materialized in an irregular pattern. But that was a concern for later; after all, Garland was still in the dungeon, but with a slightly greater degree of mobility.

The archmage stepped past the broken door, looking further into the dungeon halls with a distrustful glare and a (slightly) menacing tone of voice. "One. I'm down to one scintilla of patience."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   12th February 2017, 3:18 pm

Chaos Land

“But, I.........” Rocbouquet fell silent when Zabuza's arm slipped away from hers. For several minutes she seemed to stand there frozen in place, a look of hurt in her soft gaze as she watched the rogue ninja turn his back to her and begin to walk away from the group. She wasn't sure where he was planning to go or why he was leaving her behind in the first place, but it was terrible. Absolutely terrible! The temptress clenched her fist. What was wrong with this guy!? How could he walk away from her so easily?...And without even giving her one last curious glance! Did he possess the dreaded Somon Ring!?

“...B-but people don't have to die to reach Hell,” Rocbouquet finally shouted out to Zabuza in her soft voice, her arm extended in his direction longingly, as if the gesture would somehow convince him to turn around and come running back to her. “...Throughout history, civilizations have opened and closed portals to Hell using magic! Haven't you ever heard The Legend of the...” Her voice trailed off when the weird privateer began to ramble again. “...Nevermind,” the temptress uttered weakly under her breath. She doubted Zabuza or the others had ever heard the tale anyway. Nobody in this modern world knew anything about the Seven Heroes...

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   13th February 2017, 9:48 am

Lightning wasn't sure how long she could be patient with Papyrus. He was happy, and she wasn't. They had severely opposite personalities and Lightning didn't have a very good temper. She was starting to get annoyed with his obsession with finding people.

Lightning rolled her eyes as Papyrus searched each room they passed for signs of life. "Here's a thought," she said, "How about we look for the crystal instead of the people?" She exhaled, trying to calm her annoyance. "What I mean is, maybe if we find the crystal, the people will come back. I really don't think there is anyone here." 

Her skin felt cold, even though the temperature in the castle wasn't nearly as bad as the temperature outside of town. She was on edge, ready and waiting for a threat to make itself known. The silence was broken again by Papyrus's questions, and Lightning couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu. 

"It's complicated," she said, regarding his question about her world. "No family. Just my sister, Serah. I take it you don't have much of a family, either?" Perhaps this question was rude, but Lightning didn't really see the possibility of a skeleton having an actual family.

They reached a courtyard, and Lightning could see two doors on the other side. She continued to walk forward, the skin on her arms rising for some unknown reason. Her hand drifted to her Gunblade, making sure it was firmly at her waist, ready for action.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   13th February 2017, 11:11 am

Chaos Land

For a moment Frieza just stood there, thinking about what Rocbouquet had said. Him being in Hell? Even though spending his eternity with them would be one of the biggest tortures imaginable, it still couldn't be. The mighty Frieza would've never died like that.
His train of thought was interrupted by a bolt of lightning striking at a bridge and Zabuza stating that him being in Hell was impossible. He had a good point - The Alien agreed that he would remember his own death.

As Zabuza decided to take off on his own, Rocbouquet started to ramble about Portals to Hell and Seven Heroes. Even though it sounded like complete nonsense to Frieza, she really seemed like she knew what she's talking about.

"I hate to admit it", Frieza started, "But what you say makes sense. If we were really summoned into Hell, there has to be someone behind it. And as much as I hate your company, it will be the best to stick with you until we found out who did it. And then I will slowly kill him for this disrespect."

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   13th February 2017, 12:46 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus was a bit confused at first. Lightning seemed annoyed with him. Was it because he asked something too personal? It couldn't have been because he was checking doors. It's a hero's job to make sure everyone's safe and accounted for!

Papyrus had just shut another door when she brought up the crystal. He nearly smacked his forehead clean off with one of the roughest faceplams he'd delivered in a while, as he groaned at his own stupidity. Of course! Their mission was-first and foremost-the location of the crystals! How had he managed to forget that? Trying to brush off his embarrassment, he stopped searching rooms as they headed farther down the hallway.

Then she spoke about her family.

"Wow! We're like opposites, then! Two sides of a coin!" He piped in excitedly. So he wasn't annoying her with his questions-or at least, not as much as Papyrus initially thought. In his experiences, if someone was truly annoyed with him, they'd just ignore him. "You're a female human who has a sister, and I'm a male monster who has a brother!"

The conversation continued as they approached the courtyard. He couldn't contain his excitement-not just at the opportunity of a conversation, but the fact that she had opened up to him. "What's she like? Does she have pink hair as well? I've heard hair color is hereditary in humans-"

The conversation stopped short when he saw Lightning reach for her weapons. Not that Papyrus was totally unaware as the reason to why she did so-he felt it too. Something wasn't right. Someone was here with them.

But perhaps it was a frightened human, ready to attack at anything that moved? Papyrus was no stranger to that. All he'd have to do is prove that he wasn't a threat, and if possible, determine what made them so afraid in the first place. He walked a few steps ahead and called out:

"Is anyone here?"

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   14th February 2017, 8:10 am

Lightning didn't respond to Papyrus's next questions, because her eyes were glued to what looked like five puffballs sitting several yards away. Her eyes narrowed, staring the puffballs down. Were they dangerous? She knew from experience that looks could be deceiving, but she highly doubted that these creatures could do her much damage. "Do you know what those are?" Lightning asked quietly, nodding her head in the direction of the puffballs. Perhaps Papyrus, in all of his adventures, had some knowledge that she didn't.

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   14th February 2017, 8:45 am

Chaos Land

Rocbouquet cast her eyes upon Frieza when he finally began to speak again. What!? He hated her company? Impossible! No man in his right mind would ever dare to say such a ridiculous thing to a well-endowed woman as alluring as herself, Rocbouquet thought arrogantly as she listened to the creature talk. But he wanted to stay with her? That statement alone prevented the temptress from lashing out at the two men for their general lack of interest in her.

“...Oh. That's quite a shame,” Rocbouquet stated sympathetically behind her pouted lips, before turning away and taking a few steps in the direction that Zabuza had walked off. “Perhaps you'd um...both enjoy my company more if I told you a bit about myself.” She slowly turned around again and looked between the two men with a half-averted gaze. “My name is Rocbouquet and I am the Queen of Salamat...”

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   14th February 2017, 11:26 am

Altena's Inn

So magic is even rarer in Samus' world? That was interesting. And they relied on science and machines... Well, in a way, science, the laws of nature themselves, that was similar to magic, wasn't it?

As for machines... Angela did not have much experience with machines. And what she had was not particular pleasant. Such as that transportation cannon thing. One thing for sure, teleportation was far more convenient.

"Oh, have you moved away? It must be nice to be so independent..." she remarked. "There are certain... responsibilities that prevent me from doing so." She was the crown princess, after all. But would she ever be able to become a beautiful and graceful queen like her mother?

She shook her head. Now was not the time to think of this. "How do you like it? Do you ever miss home?"

~

Narrative - Lightning and Papyrus

Two of the rabites bounce closer...

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   14th February 2017, 11:42 am

Samus Aran

She wasn't sure how she expected Angela to take her vague wording, but she was surprised anyway. She seemed to be under the impression that Samus kept on the move voluntarily, but then again, did she want her to know the truth? 

"...I left more out of necessity than for freedom," she said after a longer than normal pause. "There's not much of home left for me to miss now." Neither of her homes were welcome places, now that she thought of it. She hoped Angela wouldn't dig any deeper than that, because she wasn't sure she could handle going into any more detail. 
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   14th February 2017, 2:45 pm

Chaos Land

Buggy stopped talking as Zabuza walked off further from them. He smiled though when the young lady..pretty lady spoke up wanting Buggy and this frozen..Frieza..whatever guy...to listen to her. He listened and said "first off Mister Frieza..we should be happy that were in such a company with miss Rocbouquet...she is very pretty..and if you listened to her..she mentioned she was a Queen...and I know that those are VERY important people...now.. Queen Rocbouquet..please continue..you have my attention."

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!

Last edited by Dark Sportsnutd on 14th February 2017, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   14th February 2017, 3:45 pm

Chaos Land

These people were unbelievable. The Alien Overlord had not only given them a glimpse of his might, he was even generous enough to not attack them and rather stick with them until they find out who's behind them all, and yet they still continued to pester him.

He couldn't stop himself from laughing over Buggy's and Rocbouquet. What were these worms even thinking? A queen? Why would Frieza care? He had killed plenty of them.

"I can tell from the Man's makeup that he is a clown, but I never expected you to be one too."

He started to adress Rocbouquet, before bursting out in laughter again. After he got a hold of himself again he continued talking:

"Let me tell you a little story. Have you ever heard of Planet Vegeta? It was a planet of filthy apes, not much unlike you two. And you know what I did before blewing up their Planet? I killed King Vegeta and enslaved his son."

Frieza walked a few steps, his tail whipping back and forth, before he continued talking.

"So my 'Queen', would you please tell me: What is a Queen to a God? I was generous enough to not kill you, even though you got quite on my nerves - No, not only that: I was even generous enough to stay with you until we find out who brought us here, and still you are pestering me with your boring stories? I have been very forgiving with you guys, but my patience has it's limits. This is my last warning. Stop annoying me, or you will regret the day of your miserable birth."

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   14th February 2017, 5:04 pm

Chaos Land

Buggy started to listen to Frieza and answered him mid sentence.." Yeah I'm a clown..whats it to you?" he then saw him put down his friend and he felt like he should stand up for her..she really never did anything too bad yet or at all. He jumped in front of her staring at Frieza, "Look here buddy..god or not..that is no damn good reason to get mad at her...were stranded here and we don't know why...and personally Im starting to not like you either but we don't need to threaten people...in other words don't make ME hurt you..." inside he was actually scared since he didn't notice a sword on this guy...inside he was sweating

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   15th February 2017, 10:11 am

Chaos Land

Rocbouquet forced herself to smile radiantly at Buggy—at least this guy knew how to address a queen, she thought to herself in an attempt to look beyond his rambling; his creepy face; and his unusual taste in clothing—but her smile was short-lived. As she began to speak again, her words were immediately cut off by Frieza's derisive laughter.

...What was this demon creature's problem now? Did he really think she cared to hear about his boring planet—say, did he mean plant—nonsense? And now he was bragging about killing a king and enslaving just one man? Tch, she enslaved the entire male population of Eirunepé! This Lord Frieza man was unbelievably free-willed and over-confident. It disgusted her.

"—Look here buddy. God or not, that is no damn good reason to get mad at her..."

A mild look of surprise crossed her countenance when Buggy stepped out in front of her to protect her from the advancing Space Tyrant. So the captain had fallen for her little trick! She beamed victoriously to herself. Frieza however, did not seem threatened by Buggy at all. He continued to put the enchantress down, even daring to compare himself to a god, and call her annoying! Annoying? Rocbouquet thought with an over-exaggerated frown. She'd show him annoying alright! Instead of answering the devilish creature's rhetorical question, the jungle queen cowered behind Buggy. She'd let the seaman fight her battle for her, even if it meant fueling the conflict with one of her biggest acts yet!

“...I...I...I...” The girl's lips began to quiver dramatically. She let out a small whimper and immediately buried her face in the palms of her hands. Then came her ungodly wailing, which upon closer inspection, was not actually from her. A small cloud of amorphous spirits gathered around the girl's body as she softly wept, their howls piercing the eerie silence. One of the phantoms strayed from the group and rushed angrily past the Galactic Tyrant. Another one—a cracked skull with an eyeball hanging from its socket and a sloppy half-decayed tongue drooping from its jaw—manifested directly in front of him. It snapped its razor sharp teeth in his face and hissed at him before fading away, only to reappear behind him moments later with two more spirits.

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   16th February 2017, 11:06 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus couldn't help but crack a smile at the strange, rabbit like creatures bouncing toward them. They were absolutely adorable, with their blobby bodies and little tails! And to think-the way he saw lightning draw her weapons, he was afraid something serious was about to befall them! He laughed lightly, and waggled a finger playfully at Lighting.

"Now, now. Don't assume all monsters know each other! That is, if these are monsters." Papyrus had a lot of learning to do once he reached the human world-and learning animals were different from monsters wasn't particularly hard, but a tad confusing. Who'd've thought there'd be a third set of creatures-only these ones not capable of intricate thought! Some even bared resemblance to monsters he knew! The surface was a remarkable place!

That being said, he had no idea if these were classified as more of animals or as monsters. Papyrus knelt down so he was on a similar level with them. "Greetings, my fluffy-tailed friends! Parden the intrusion, but could you let us pass? We're on a bit of a quest, you see. Have you seen any humans or a crystal around?"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   17th February 2017, 8:39 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
??? uses Ice 3!

Ice shards, seemingly appearing out of thin air, fall in front of the stone bridge.

~

Narrative - Papyrus & Lightning

The Rabites stare at Papyrus curiously for a moment.

The Black Rabite's eyes give off a purple shine...

The Rabites charge!

Quote :
Rabite B attempts to Chomp Papyrus, aiming for the face!

Papyrus is caught off-guard! -200 defensive roll penalty

Rabite B (offense): 222
Papyrus (defense): 939 739

It missed!

~

Rabite D attempts to Chomp Lightning!

Rabite D (offense): 293
Lightning (defense): 94

It hit! (-1)

~

Black Rabite is preparing to cast a spell...

Battle Info:

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   17th February 2017, 8:30 pm

Lightning let her guard down slightly as Papyrus addressed the...things...and that was her greatest mistake of the day.

A sharp pain seared through her ankle and Lightning cursed as she looked down to find one of the monsters had bitten her. Anger coursing through her at having let her guard down, Lightning attempted to kick her attacker to give herself some space. She assessed the area, taking note of the five enemies. Four of them looked similar, while the fifth was different in color. She assumed this one was the leader. 

"Get the black one - I think it's the leader! If we take it down, maybe the others will run!" she said to Papyrus. Her Gunblade was drawn, but she knew trying to fight with it would be difficult since she was much taller than the tiny monsters. Her blade lit aflame, and she attempted to shoot fire at the Black Rabite. 

"Eat this," she grumbled, still mad about the bite on her ankle.

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   17th February 2017, 9:11 pm

Papyrus
"See, I'm not gonna hurt yOU-" Papyrus yelped as one dove right for his face. He managed to duck out of the way just in time, and heard Lightning swear from behind him. Bolting upright, he noticed that one of them had bitten her.

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" Papyrus went to go to her aid but froze up with her words:

"Get the black one - I think it's the leader! If we take it down, maybe the others will run!"

Papyrus swirled around, facing the creatures, and noticed something in the black ones eyes. It didn't feel right, and it felt eerily similar when someone would initiate a fight back in his world.

Papyrus gulped, and lifted his arm. Several bones appeared out of thin air, and he pointed them in the direction of the black creature.

"If you can understand me, even if it's only a little bit, there's still time for you to stop!" One by one, the bones rotating around his hand turned an aqua blue. "Otherwise, You'll have to taste my blue attack!"

He hoped he sounded confident. But what if they were scared? Perhaps if he slowed down their leader, they'd all just stop and flee? The bones spun around his wrist, gaining momentum with each completed turn, before he let them loose.

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   17th February 2017, 11:24 pm

Narrative - Papyrus & Lightning

Quote :
Lightning kicks to give herself some space! Rabite D bounces backwards!

~

Lightning uses Fire on Black Rabite!

Lightning (offense): 676
Black Rabite (defense): 78

Critical hit! (-1.5)

~

Papyrus uses Blue Attack on Black Rabite!

Papyrus (offense): 452
Black Rabite (defense): 522

It missed!

~

Rabite C attemps to Chomp Papyrus!

Rabite C (offense): 97
Papyrus (defense): 352

It missed!

~

Black Rabite uses Dark Force!

Explosions of dark light begin from the Black Rabite's perimeter, making their way to Papyrus and Lightning, ending with a huge explosion.

Black Rabite (offense): 172

Lightning (defense): 411
It missed!
Papyrus (defense): 431
It missed!

They both manage to take cover!

~

Black Rabite's retaliate!

Black Rabite uses Dark Saber!

Black Rabite (offense): 341

Lightning (defense): 311
It hit!
Dark light engulfs Lightning. It doesn't hurt her or make her feel any different.
Lightning's weapon is of the Dark attribute!
Papyrus (defense): 521
It missed!
Papyrus avoids the attack!

~

Narrative - Garland

The explosion caused by Dark Force causes a booming noise at Garland's location. Chandeliers swing and windows vibrate wildly. It feels like a small earthquake...

Info:

~

Narrative - Angela & Samus

The explosion could be heard but only barely, like thunder falling at some distant area. The Inn's windows vibrate ever so slightly...

Info:

Altena's Inn

"Oh, I-- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--" Angela stammered awkwardly at Samus' response. How stupid of her. Why would she just assume that Samus had chosen to leave her home?

Before she could make things worse, a thundering sound in the distance caught her attention. A thunderstorm? But they were just outside - the sky was clear as ever.

"Did you hear that?"

Battle Info:

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   18th February 2017, 7:27 am

Free of the dungeon cell, Garland stopped to listen for possible footfalls of guards, soldiers, or other personnel that might have taken an interest in his forceful lockpicking. No such noises came; instead, however, a loud boom reverberated somewhere above him. Soon after, a tremor shook through the underpalace as if it were a small earthquake.

"Curious," the mage quipped to his audience of one. Was this building under attack? He wasn't sure that his allies would have staged an offensive, given how little information was available. Whatever the case was, Garland still sought an explanation for how he had been whisked away - twice - without his knowldge or constent. Folding his wings behind his back, Garland started dashing towards the source of the blast.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th February 2017, 12:06 am

Samus Aran

Samus sighed as Angela tried to salvage their conversation. She hadn't meant to make her feel guilty for bringing it up. It had nothing to do with anyone but herself.

"It's alright, I'm not"- Samus looked up as a dull rumbling shook the inn, interrupting them. It sounded like a blast or impact, but this town had been empty up until now. Unless... 

"I heard it too." Samus was already moving towards the door, all other thoughts forgotten. "We need to find the others, let's go back to the castle."
Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Free Form :: The Gates to the Multiverse-