The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime9th February 2019, 12:46 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Rm3kRN1

Asvas

Rocbouquet took immediate notice to how Angela focused her pleading pair of eyes on Garland, and felt her temper rising once more. Why did everybody here happen to be so annoying? Couldn't they just shut up and let her have her moment with the guy? Rocbouquet was unsure how much longer she could tolerate all the lies and painfully-obvious jealousy spewing from that purple-haired priss' mouth, but she knew she had to for Noel and Wagnas' sake—Without one of Cosmos' crystals in her possession, how could she fulfill her unspoken promise to free them, along with the rest of the Seven Heroes, from an eternity of suffering and imprisonment?—And yet she was so not about to let some sniveling sorceress ruin everything for her! This man was destined to become her prisoner of love, and nobody here was going to change his fate, not if she could help it! The temptress non-chalantly stepped in front of Garland just enough to obstruct his view of the purple-haired princess.

“Catastrophic? I...I don't understand,” Rocbouquet whimpered innocently in response to Angela's concerns. “Who is this Cosmos you speak of?” she asked, casting her demure gaze upon Garland's face as she voiced her confusion, although it was Angela who first mentioned the name. “And what does she have anything to do with collecting crystals?” As Rocbouquet asked this, she stepped a little closer to Garland, not expecting to be pelted in the face with her own mysterious stone. The temptress lept back in alarm.

“Ouch. How rude!” she huffed lightly, excusing her gaze from Garland to pout briefly at Sunset Shimmer as she rubbed away the pain from the side of her cheek. She felt the stone drop somewhere into the folds of the mint-green sash around her waist, and then shortly after, she heard a faint crackle as the gemstone hit the ground. Rocbouquet immediately crouched over to retrieve it from the sett pathway. “...Oh no,” she gasped.

An intricate web of fractures permeated the crystal's innermost silky sheen. When Rocbouquet went to pick up her cat's eye talisman, it split almost perfectly down the center. The temptress held the cracked stone in her hands for a moment in silence, a visible frown upon her face. Something so delicate, so beautiful. Shattered. Just like that. As much as she wanted to care, she couldn't. And yet a slight uneasiness stirred within her tainted heart when she stared at the two halves. Rocbouquet felt a breeze stir past her. A weak manifestation of her power.

Big brother...Wagnas...

She clenched her fist around the gemstone halves and shook her head in denial, her voluminous blue hair fluttering elegantly in the soft breeze as tears welled in the corners of her eyes.

Whatever. It never mattered to me anyway, just like everything else...

Rocbouquet quickly discarded the gemstone into the nearby trees without a second thought. Sniffling, she looked to Garland for consolation, but uttered nothing more than a half-hearted, “...I-I guess we should get going then. You should probably try to find the crystal you're seeking before it gets dark,” before starting reluctantly toward the township after Sunset Shimmer. Oh, but she should probably let him lead the way—at least for now, she reminded herself. Rocbouquet stopped beside Garland and adverted her gaze shyly to the pathway. “I just hope my brother is going to be okay,” she murmured, waiting for him to set the rest of the group into motion.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 KtvZKPy[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 44703_s[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Tv3qNFS
Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 DVLtWPe[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 FW6uNnh[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 KRubeTe
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime9th February 2019, 9:27 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 ZIuFePv
Asvas

Buggy watched as Roc did her thing and was confident that their group would find their other crystals soon but he agreed with moving sooner if not later. "You know I don't mean to step out of line here but I really think that we should get moving if we're going to find all the crystals and things. Mr. Garland sir, since we are apparently in your world...could you please direct us?"

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 MVbgdR5[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 46269_s[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 5WqjohK
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 JbHC4Sp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 PiG1PHR[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Q9zW8RB[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 RndOQtN[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 EaPA44a[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 93IiO2C[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Vhz6fFi[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 ZeTKpWN[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 SVM11a6[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ug3TkOX[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y0Oa9mL[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 BG8xyRt[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime12th February 2019, 8:03 am

Papyrus-Asvas
Papyrus winced audibly once he saw her shadow towering over him, as the Rocbouquet began to scold and laugh at him. He gave an awkward smile as he continued his search with haste in an attempt to hide the ever-growing shame growing within himself. What if the roles had been reversed, and it had been a gift to Papyrus from Sans? One of the only things to take comfort in as they braved these dangerous and strange worlds? He could only imagine what she was feeling. He really shouldn't have called it a pebble. It was really that important to her, and he couldn't let her lose such a precious item given to her-by her brother, of all people!
But before he knew what was happening, the unicorn had found it. Before Papyrus could even express his thanks, he saw Rocbouquet halt, clench a fist and immediately discard the jewel behind a tree. It didn't take a genus to know the gem had broken.
 Papyrus got up off of the ground as the group was talking-he caught bits of the conversation, something Angela mentioned about that cursed first meeting with Lady Cosmos-and felt a surge of guilt of thinking badly of the summons. It was something he wasn't willing to admit to himself yet; though with all his fear and doubts mounting on as time passed, it would seem quite obvious that he had unpleasant feelings toward the woman who had summoned the heroes for assistance. 
Shoving his doubts deep within himself, he preoccupied his time by shifting his way through the branches to see if he could find the discarded object; which he could. It was somewhat ironic how quickly he found it, seeing as it was his inability to find it was what lead the chain of events to lead to it being broken in the first place. He gently picked up the pieces and approached the blue haired girl.
"I cannot tell you how sorry I am. Perhaps Lady Cosmos could fix it? She was able to summon all of us-or at least, half of us-here from all over the place. She should be able to fix it, no problem!"
He held his hand out to her, the two halves resting gently in his gloved palm. 
"Besides, if it was a gift from your brother, would you really be okay with throwing it away like this?"

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Hovdd3z[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Zljsmsf[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Hgsylbp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 H72lzbb[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Zxye6pn[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Yd822b56[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ya3a57x4[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ybdpswhy[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y99dsuse[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ycjcugyp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y87nx37b[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Yaj7ycqo[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ycqmwry7[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y7u2ahk5[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y99n4usc[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ybqgtlt7[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y66nooug

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 12th February 2019, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos, this is why we don't type rp posts when you're half asleep, folks)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime19th February 2019, 6:09 pm

Asvas

Rocbouquet stood next to Garland on the cobblestone pathway in silence, awaiting further instruction from him when she noticed Papyrus duck away from the group, into the trees of all places. The young seductress frowned. For crying out loud. Why was that skeleton rummaging through the shrubs where she had tossed the talisman? So simple-minded. Was it drawn to the aura escaping the magical stone?

What Papyrus did next surprised her. Rocbouquet stared at the skeleton warrior in disbelief as he presented the previously discarded yellow halves to her in the palm of his gloved hand, suggesting that "Lady Cosmos" might be able to fix them.

"...Besides, if it was a gift from your brother, would you really be okay with throwing it away like this?"

The cold expression upon her face melted at his brief mentioning of her brother. The corners of her eyes filled once more with tears. Lie or not, how could she permit her selfishness to throw away what she claimed Noel, her beloved big brother, had bestowed upon her? What if he actually gifted the gemstone to her but her recollection of the occasion was diluted by the memories of the restless souls constantly plaguing her consciousness and warping her perception of the world after centuries of over-assimilation? How could she be so certain she had simply unearthed the treasure while rummaging through ruins from her time when so many other tender memories seemed to fade away the longer she persisted in this form of twisted beauty? Rocbouquet let Papyrus' question sink to the bottom of her soul before responding, her lips quivering weakly.

“No,” she answered him honestly.

But she needed to stay focused. Sentiment had no place in this forsaken hell devoid of Noel and Wagnas' affection. The sooner this group of maggots moved onward, the sooner she could see to realizing Wagnas' goal, and that's all that mattered. But then why did this skeleton's kindness hurt her so much?

Looking Papyrus dead in the eye, the temptress blinked away her tears. The corners of her lips curled upward into a subtle smirk.

“But...You're a monster! Why do you care?” she blurted out in bemusement. She snatched up the pieces from his hand. Her fingers curled around the fragments, two useless halves originally meant to protect against blindness. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she adverted them cynically. “Why fix things when you merely exist to consume and destroy them? I...I don't understand,” she whispered gently.

Rocbouquet figured he was just trying to confuse her, taking her youthful guise as a sign of naivety. After all, a beautiful maiden was an easy target for a monster seeking to provoke violence from its adversaries: the compassionate human populations of the world. That or he was simply acting out of desire, drawn to her sensuality like every other monster. Yet something about him seemed different—Genuine. Pure even—And it was absolutely despicable.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 KtvZKPy[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 44703_s[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Tv3qNFS
Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 DVLtWPe[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 FW6uNnh[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 KRubeTe
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2019, 11:56 pm

Papyrus-Asvas
All it took were a few sentences to send Papyrus back home. Back to when the monsters were imprisoned, and back to when they were first free. 

Back to when they first met the humans on the surface.

And it hurt. 

The humans were afraid and suspicious. Even if he presented himself as best as possible, they would still avert their gazes. Even if the children were curious, as children often are, the parents would scoop them up as though protecting them from the most dangerous of things and run back inside.

And they were always the most afraid of Papyrus and his brother, Sans. Imagine their horror when they learned that they legitimately looked like human skeletons; and reminded the humans of the undead! It was a terrible experience for all involved. Even as monsters were gradually integrated within society, he and his brother would still get glances from humans from behind the shelves. Whispers to eachother when they thought they were out of earshot. 

To think, Papyrus had forgotten all of this. And all it took were a few words to make him feel like a monster.

His back stiffened, and he could feel the burn of shame across his face. He immediately cast his eyes to the ground. He'd become more emotionally raw as this dangerous journey progressed, and he was no longer able to keep up that go-lucky, cheery attitude that he'd normally use for such a situation to make the humans more at ease with his presence.

He could only mutter: "I'm sorry if my presence has offended you."

As if he needed another reason to feel small.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Hovdd3z[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Zljsmsf[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Hgsylbp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 H72lzbb[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 J9l9ggt
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Zxye6pn[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Yd822b56[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ya3a57x4[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ybdpswhy[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y99dsuse[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ycjcugyp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y87nx37b[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Yaj7ycqo[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ycqmwry7[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y7u2ahk5[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y99n4usc[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ybqgtlt7[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y66nooug

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 4th March 2019, 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos, this is why we don't type rp posts when you're half asleep, folks)
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime5th March 2019, 6:36 am

Asvas

I'm sorry if my presence...has [offended] you? the temptress repeated in her mind, the look upon her face somewhere between a mixture of confusion and disgust, as Papyrus submitted to her with shame written all over his face.

“...I didn't know monsters had feelings—or brothers,” she observed solemnly. Rocbouquet paused for a moment, her eyes trailing back to her open palms. She gave the fractured cat's eye one last lingering glance before pocketing its two pieces beneath her skirt and plunging deep into thought, forgetting about everybody else around her: those unimportant pests with whom she happened to share the same cursed predicament. “I guess we have more in common than I initially expected,” she murmured softly.

After merging with monsters, I lost the ability to care—or so I had thought. Even as I grew tired of this wretched life, I could not stop thinking about Wagnas and Noel and how much they still meant to me. No matter how many times I begged for this infinite cycle of despair to end, my thoughts always returned to them; how disappointed they must have been to see me like this, how I had failed everybody as a hero; yet nothing that happened to us in the other world could make me forget how happy I was to be with them, or how I loved them both so dearly. They are still important to me despite what I've become.

Turning her attention back to Papyrus, Rocbouquet suddenly spoke up after what seemed like an eternity of silence.

“...Is it because there is someone out there that you love dearly?” she mused almost indifferently, casting her gaze toward the tower in the distance. “Is that what differentiates you from the rest?”

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime5th March 2019, 7:19 am

Papyrus-Asvas
Papyrus stood there, slowly being drowned in memories and self doubt, looking at his feet. He was a monster after all-and had become more aware of just how unusual his presence was. Sure, there was the unicorn and the purple man, but the unicorn is a symbol of everything harmless and pure, and at least the purple man had a human-esque form. 

Every world they traveled, they fought other creatures-monsters, as they'd pointed out time and again, that were native to the lands-and it was confusing, as much as it was horrifying. Why didn't any of them talk? Why did they immediately attack? They were truly beasts, as Rocbouquet had said-existing simply to destroy, consume, and multiply. 

What made him so different? 

“...Is it because there is someone out there that you love dearly? Is that what differentiates you from the rest?”

That question caused a single drop in the sea of anxiety that was his mind, and it seemed to echo throughout his entire being. He knew the answer. Just as he had known it all his life. Every time his brother made a joke, every time he trained with Undyne, every time he chatted on the phone with Alphys, and every time the humans would look at him with such unease in their eyes-a look not that dissimilar to what Rocbouquet was giving him now. 

All it took was one question to remind him why he was fighting so hard. 

"Yes. I do."

His entire posture changed, he was no longer shrunken down like a child brought down by schoolyard bullies, but was standing tall and proud. Such was the confidence behind his answer. 

"I have friends, and family. They've always been by my side, even when things were things were at their darkest. It was hard, but they did so much more for me then they could ever imagine. I could never let them wallow in such despair, so I had to do my best to save them from it-no matter how little of it I could actually resolve for them."

So many monsters had given up hope. Simply existing day to day was no way to live, especially if they resigned themselves to their fate underground as if it was an eternal grave that someone just hadn't fully buried yet. 

His brother had been one of them. 

"And now, they're living happily. For the first time ever, they're free to live under the sun and stars. Things may still get tough from time to time, but things will never return to the way it was."

Papyrus lightly grabbed the end of his scarf and stared at it. The scarf, the armor, even his gloves-he didn't make them. They were all made and gifted by the ones he cared about most. 

"I was there for them for their darkest moments. And I plan on returning to them to enjoy their lightest. I don't know if that's what makes me 'different' though-"

These reaffirming statements were filling Papyrus with determination-a feeling that he'd begun to dread he'd lost. 

"I'm the only 'me' I've ever known. I don't think it's that special at all."

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 9th March 2019, 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo, edited 3/9/19)
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime5th March 2019, 8:51 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 RBVg8v1

Angela - Asvas [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 KN21eXC

Now that was just great. Is it so hard for this girl to just listen for once instead of questioning everything or hogging everyone's attention? What part of 'we have to hurry' was so difficult for her to comprehend, choosing instead to ask about the whole backstory of Cosmos and her crystals? If she really wanted to know then surely her brand new loveboy would be more than glad to explain once they actually started walking.

But luckily, Angela was spared the needless explanations as the unicorn distracted Rocbouquet by throwing her precious little stone straight to her face. Angela briefly looked down to the ground as she struggled to conceal a forming smirk.

Moments after, the blue-haired girl casually discarded the stone, which had apparently cracked into two. She didn't seem to take it particularly hard. So much fuss for nothing, really, but what else would she expect. She finally agreed to get going, but then Papyrus recovered the broken pieces and offered them back to her, along with an apology. Angela pressed her fingers against her forehead; such a kind-hearted fool. What was he even sorry about? How was any of this even remotely his fault? Whatever; if that would help her pipe down, so be it.

But of course it would not. Instead, she chose to simply straight up call him a monster, who exists only to destroy things. Angela tightened her grip on her staff. Seriously?? What was wrong with this girl?? Papyrus did everything he could to get the girl saved, find her precious stone that she lost, and even picked up for her the pieces that she threw, and even apologized on top of that - how dare she talk to him like that?? Surely, his appearance is not exactly conventional, but his actions so far have spoken far louder. Perhaps Papyrus would finally give her a piece of his mind after all this, but from the little she knew him, she wouldn't count on it...

BUT INSTEAD HE WENT AHEAD AND APOLOGIZED AGAIN.

Angela was practically ready to explode by now, but held back as Rocbouquet elaborated on her misinterpretation of 'monsters' in response to Papyrus' somber statement - which was no apology of course, but Angela would bet it was the best she could do. But as they continued talking...

Papyrus opened up to her.

Sure, he had also shared bits and pieces of his story with them already, but it seemed like this time, he was going deeper. Something that the girl had said, something that she asked, apparently had struck a chord. He opened to her, possibly more than he had opened up to her or Garland.

...It wasn't so unreasonable, she supposed. It's not as if they were besties or anything. They have practically known each other for some hours. What did he actually think of them, she wondered? In the end, it's mostly been battle after battle... Did he think they enjoyed it? Did he think that this was all they cared about? He probably thought that this presumably innocent damsel was the only one actually decent enough in this place, didn't he...

Hmph. Such a kind-hearted fool indeed.

"Shall we, then," she merely stated out loud, her voice rather cold and emotionless - at least as much as three simple words could betray. She started walking along with the unicorn - perhaps she was the one that had the most sense, after all.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 GBjQ73R [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 NFLwlk7 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 TbtdX6E [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 1jF8Tdu [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 KN21eXC
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 DAxXZC5 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 PST6UD2 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Adminm11 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 J9FkIOw [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 UE6R4jw [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 ZMIrfsf [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 HehHIQk
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2019, 5:04 pm

Garland couldn't dismiss the growing feeling of awkwardness when Rocbouquet appeared to be disappointed with his answer, though if only for the briefest of moments. Had she been counting on him to take up her goals with a singular focus? Perhaps the young lady did get her expectations up too quickly, but it was her vocal response which provoked a sensation of uneasiness. It felt somehow.. scripted, or rehearsed, far in advance.

Did I stumble into some secret mummery exhibition? Is she talking to me or to an audience beyond the fourth wall?

His eyes darted from Rocbouquet towards Papyrus, who brought some mild embarrassment upon himself with the loss of a pebble.  In turn, Miss Angela offered her own expressions of concern - whether it was for Papyrus, the sentimental value of the gemstone, or for the urgency of their purpose in Asvas, it was not quite certain.

Rocbouquet and Papyrus proceeded to have an exchange over the intrinsic qualities of monsters and humans - one that, thankfully, did not look as if it were going to resort to anything violent. Whatever quarrel had started up was resolved in as many words as it was instigated. The skeletal guardsman seemed to be all too willing to take a diplomatic, peace-seeking outlook in his dealings with the opinionated young woman, yet Garland wasn't going to question his character too harshly. Papyrus was dependable in a battle, seemingly fearing more for the loss of a friend than for personal injuries.

Meanwhile, Angela and Sunset Shimmer appeared to be of mutual understanding in that they had been wasting enough time, even going so far as to walk on ahead together. What a very strange time to be alive. Signalling briefly to Rocbouquet with his hand, Garland pointed ahead in the direction of the pony and purple-haired prestidigitator. He hustled forward, walking with increased purpose and urgency - but not enough to yet break his stride.

"From here, we should begin to see the business district of Asvas. We're entering a township that, for all appearances, should be peaceful and prosperous."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime25th March 2019, 7:47 am

Asvas

Rocbouquet listened closely to the words of Papyrus, which seemed to boost his confidence the more he opened up to her.

“I see. A monster with a pure heart,” she mused in a thoughtful manner. “So you've found a purpose in this world of humans through friends and family....”

How is that possible?

She needed not to think hard before examples from her own world surfaced in her memory, and that only fueled her annoyance. Moles and mermaids. Salamanders and irises. Monsters all lending their services to humans of the modern world for the "common good" preached by those imperial pests back in Avalon.

...Disgusting.

Such relationships were never meant to exist: Monsters cannot be heroes.

The temptress cast her bitter thoughts aside for a moment, her mind becoming flooded with images of Noel and Wagnas instead as she cycled back through bits of Papyrus' answer. Something about his words seemed to resonate with her, but in her current state, she could not fully grasp why.

“I could never let them wallow in such despair, so I had to do my best to save them from it—no matter how little of it I could actually resolve....”

“I think I understand; I wish for big brother and Wagnas to be happy too. I wish for them to smile again...” she responded once Papyrus finished speaking, her voice warm in a sort of detatched sentimental way as she recalled fragments of her past life: those simpler times with Noel back in the capital, and the day she had first met Wagnas—and even Orieve, who Noel quickly grew fond of—up until the termite attacks and the monsters, and the need for heroes to take action. Her acceptance as a member of the Seven Heroes. Wagnas and Noel's determination, Kzinssie's whining, Dantarg's strength, Bokhohn's strategy, Subier's support. Their great victory, and their devastation when the entire town suddenly turned against them and sent them off to another dimension. Those beautiful smiles shattered by the betrayal of the kingdom they fought so hard to protect.

In her deep reflective state, Rocbouquet managed to catch a brief glimpse of Garland's gesture toward the others and tilted her head back playfully to acknowledge him, although, she felt anything but playful at the moment. She directed her eyes briefly toward the township and its distant tower, and then once more to Garland as he set off after Angela and Sunset Shimmer. They narrowed slightly.

...Which is why I cannot let any of you fools find the crystal before I do!

It was time to move on. She had wasted enough time standing around, dwelling on the past. Resuming a milder expression, Rocbouquet looked at Papyrus, and then briefly Buggy and Frieza, who seemed to have waited for her instead of following the others. She motioned her palm toward Garland, Angela, Sunset Shimmer, and the road leading further into the nearby town.

“Well, then. Shall we?”

But before any of the stragglers had a chance to agree or disagree, she started off after Garland on her own. It did not take her long to catch up with the determined young man, and when she did, she eagerly reached forward and caught a hold of his hand, which she then used to boost herself forward the remaining distance.

“You thought you could leave me behind, didn't you?” she teased in a light-hearted manner. “You're just like my brother!” Her hand slipped away from his to conceal her soft giggles. “So this place is called Asvas? What is it best known for?” Rocbouquet asked, feigning an innocent curiosity as she walked alongside him, pretending to look around at the trees and the sky and the many buildings they passed like she cared, when in fact she did not.

Traveling in a group of seven. How painfully ironic, she thought behind her pleasant facade, a subtle frown manifesting on her pursed lips. It pained her how low she, a member of the Seven Heroes, and a well-revered queen and conqueror of men, had stooped since waking up in this wretched nightmare. She still could not believe she had barely missed the opportunity to snatch a crystal for herself in Snowdin, and that she had to resort to her damsel game just to join this posse of annoying pests in their journey to claim yet another crystal for that stupid Cosmos woman they seemed to look up to so much. And what would Wagnas think of all this fake flirting? Surely it would give him the wrong message! Ugh. Such a nuisance predicament.

Strands of her long, sky-blue hair quivered weakly the longer she allowed herself to stare off blankly into space. Realizing this, Rocbouquet quickly reeled in her thoughts and resumed a greater focus on the question she had posed to prevent Garland and the others from misinterpreting her frequent bouts of silence. The modest smile returned to girl's face. She then proceeded to pretend as if she had been trying to answer her own question this entire time:

“Hmm... Let me guess! Beautiful crystals?” she exclaimed hopefully.

It better damn well be.

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 I_icon_minitime15th April 2019, 12:00 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 ZIuFePv
Asvas

Buggy was standing around waiting for everyone to start moving again when he noticed that Sunset and the one known as Angela walking together and ran up behind them and walked behind them ready to see the business district that Garland mentioned. He was thinking of things that he wanted that maybe he would be able to steal and he was good at that, well mostly. He was also thinking of what they were going to do when this "Team" they made would break.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 MVbgdR5[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 46269_s[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 5WqjohK
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 JbHC4Sp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 PiG1PHR[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Q9zW8RB[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 RndOQtN[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 EaPA44a[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 93IiO2C[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Vhz6fFi[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 ZeTKpWN[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 SVM11a6[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Ug3TkOX[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 Y0Oa9mL[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 BG8xyRt[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 21 ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Free Form :: The Gates to the Multiverse-