The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   8th February 2019, 3:46 pm

Asvas

Rocbouquet took immediate notice to how Angela focused her pleading pair of eyes on Garland, and felt her temper rising once more. Why did everybody here happen to be so annoying? Couldn't they just shut up and let her have her moment with the guy? Rocbouquet was unsure how much longer she could tolerate all the lies and painfully-obvious jealousy spewing from that purple-haired priss' mouth, but she knew she had to for Noel and Wagnas' sake—Without one of Cosmos' crystals in her possession, how could she fulfill her unspoken promise to free them, along with the rest of the Seven Heroes, from an eternity of suffering and imprisonment?—And yet she was so not about to let some sniveling sorceress ruin everything for her! This man was destined to become her prisoner of love, and nobody here was going to change his fate, not if she could help it! The temptress non-chalantly stepped in front of Garland just enough to obstruct his view of the purple-haired princess.

“Catastrophic? I...I don't understand,” Rocbouquet whimpered innocently in response to Angela's concerns. “Who is this Cosmos you speak of?” she asked, casting her demure gaze upon Garland's face as she voiced her confusion, although it was Angela who first mentioned the name. “And what does she have anything to do with collecting crystals?” As Rocbouquet asked this, she stepped a little closer to Garland, not expecting to be pelted in the face with her own mysterious stone. The temptress lept back in alarm.

“Ouch. How rude!” she huffed lightly, excusing her gaze from Garland to pout briefly at Sunset Shimmer as she rubbed away the pain from the side of her cheek. She felt the stone drop somewhere into the folds of the mint-green sash around her waist, and then shortly after, she heard a faint crackle as the gemstone hit the ground. Rocbouquet immediately crouched over to retrieve it from the sett pathway. “...Oh no,” she gasped.

An intricate web of fractures permeated the crystal's innermost silky sheen. When Rocbouquet went to pick up her cat's eye talisman, it split almost perfectly down the center. The temptress held the cracked stone in her hands for a moment in silence, a visible frown upon her face. Something so delicate, so beautiful. Shattered. Just like that. As much as she wanted to care, she couldn't. And yet a slight uneasiness stirred within her tainted heart when she stared at the two halves. Rocbouquet felt a breeze stir past her. A weak manifestation of her power.

Big brother...Wagnas...

She clenched her fist around the gemstone halves and shook her head in denial, her voluminous blue hair fluttering elegantly in the soft breeze as tears welled in the corners of her eyes.

Whatever. It never mattered to me anyway, just like everything else...

Rocbouquet quickly discarded the gemstone into the nearby trees without a second thought. Sniffling, she looked to Garland for consolation, but uttered nothing more than a half-hearted, “...I-I guess we should get going then. You should probably try to find the crystal you're seeking before it gets dark,” before starting reluctantly toward the township after Sunset Shimmer. Oh, but she should probably let him lead the way—at least for now, she reminded herself. Rocbouquet stopped beside Garland and adverted her gaze shyly to the pathway. “I just hope my brother is going to be okay,” she murmured, waiting for him to set the rest of the group into motion.

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   9th February 2019, 12:27 pm

Asvas

Buggy watched as Roc did her thing and was confident that their group would find their other crystals soon but he agreed with moving sooner if not later. "You know I don't mean to step out of line here but I really think that we should get moving if we're going to find all the crystals and things. Mr. Garland sir, since we are apparently in your world...could you please direct us?"

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   11th February 2019, 11:03 pm

Papyrus-Asvas
Papyrus winced audibly once he saw her shadow towering over him, as the Rocbouquet began to scold and laugh at him. He gave an awkward smile as he continued his search with haste in an attempt to hide the ever-growing shame growing within himself. What if the roles had been reversed, and it had been a gift to Papyrus from Sans? One of the only things to take comfort in as they braved these dangerous and strange worlds? He could only imagine what she was feeling. He really shouldn't have called it a pebble. It was really that important to her, and he couldn't let her lose such a precious item given to her-by her brother, of all people!
But before he knew what was happening, the unicorn had found it. Before Papyrus could even express his thanks, he saw Rocbouquet halt, clench a fist and immediately discard the jewel behind a tree. It didn't take a genus to know the gem had broken.
 Papyrus got up off of the ground as the group was talking-he caught bits of the conversation, something Angela mentioned about that cursed first meeting with Lady Cosmos-and felt a surge of guilt of thinking badly of the summons. It was something he wasn't willing to admit to himself yet; though with all his fear and doubts mounting on as time passed, it would seem quite obvious that he had unpleasant feelings toward the woman who had summoned the heroes for assistance. 
Shoving his doubts deep within himself, he preoccupied his time by shifting his way through the branches to see if he could find the discarded object; which he could. It was somewhat ironic how quickly he found it, seeing as it was his inability to find it was what lead the chain of events to lead to it being broken in the first place. He gently picked up the pieces and approached the blue haired girl.
"I cannot tell you how sorry I am. Perhaps Lady Cosmos could fix it? She was able to summon all of us-or at least, half of us-here from all over the place. She should be able to fix it, no problem!"
He held his hand out to her, the two halves resting gently in his gloved palm. 
"Besides, if it was a gift from your brother, would you really be okay with throwing it away like this?"

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 11th February 2019, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos, this is why we don't type rp posts when you're half asleep, folks)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   19th February 2019, 9:09 am

Asvas

Rocbouquet stood next to Garland on the cobblestone pathway in silence, awaiting further instruction from him when she noticed Papyrus duck away from the group, into the trees of all places. The young seductress frowned. For crying out loud. Why was that skeleton rummaging through the shrubs where she had tossed the talisman? So simple-minded. Was it drawn to the aura escaping the magical stone?

What Papyrus did next surprised her. Rocbouquet stared at the skeleton warrior in disbelief as he presented the previously discarded yellow halves to her in the palm of his gloved hand, suggesting that "Lady Cosmos" might be able to fix them.

"...Besides, if it was a gift from your brother, would you really be okay with throwing it away like this?"

The cold expression upon her face melted at his brief mentioning of her brother. The corners of her eyes filled once more with tears. Lie or not, how could she permit her selfishness to throw away what she claimed Noel, her beloved big brother, had bestowed upon her? What if he actually gifted the gemstone to her but her recollection of the occasion was diluted by the memories of the restless souls constantly plaguing her consciousness and warping her perception of the world after centuries of over-assimilation? How could she be so certain she had simply unearthed the treasure while rummaging through ruins from her time when so many other tender memories seemed to fade away the longer she persisted in this form of twisted beauty? Rocbouquet let Papyrus' question sink to the bottom of her soul before responding, her lips quivering weakly.

“No,” she answered him honestly.

But she needed to stay focused. Sentiment had no place in this forsaken hell devoid of Noel and Wagnas' affection. The sooner this group of maggots moved onward, the sooner she could see to realizing Wagnas' goal, and that's all that mattered. But then why did this skeleton's kindness hurt her so much?

Looking Papyrus dead in the eye, the temptress blinked away her tears. The corners of her lips curled upward into a subtle smirk.

“But...You're a monster! Why do you care?” she blurted out in bemusement. She snatched up the pieces from his hand. Her fingers curled around the fragments, two useless halves originally meant to protect against blindness. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she adverted them cynically. “Why fix things when you merely exist to consume and destroy them? I...I don't understand,” she whispered gently.

Rocbouquet figured he was just trying to confuse her, taking her youthful guise as a sign of naivety. After all, a beautiful maiden was an easy target for a monster seeking to provoke violence from its adversaries: the compassionate human populations of the world. That or he was simply acting out of desire, drawn to her sensuality like every other monster. Yet something about him seemed different—Genuine. Pure even—And it was absolutely despicable.

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Free Form :: The Gates to the Multiverse-