The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 10:02 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 ZIuFePv
Asvas tower rooftop then Somewhere in the One Piece universe
He watched on as Angela shot off the fireballs that would hit him and Sunset as they both went down. "Thank you Sunset and Rocboquet!" Buggy called out as things before he couldn't move or talk then everything got bright.

He ended up back in an Impel Down cell with his eyes closed. When he started to stir, the other inmates in his cell freaked out a bit as they thought he had died and wanted to take anything that he might have on him, if anything at all got through.

When he awoke words took a few moments but when they did, "Where is she, where are they?" As the other looked on confused. He stood up now noticing where he was and sighed, "LET ME OUTTA HERE!!"

When things apparently calmed down a jailer came over and laughed, "Well well...Buggy is finally awake! You must be the dumbest pirate to ever sail the seas...you were sleeping when we found your ship in open waters and they said it was the easiest arrest they ever made...and don't worry...your pal Luffy won't be coming back to get you so enjoy prison life, you dumb clown!!"

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 MVbgdR5[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 46269_s[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 5WqjohK
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 JbHC4Sp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 PiG1PHR[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Q9zW8RB[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 RndOQtN[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 EaPA44a[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 93IiO2C[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Vhz6fFi[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 ZeTKpWN[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 SVM11a6[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ug3TkOX[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y0Oa9mL[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 BG8xyRt[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 10:48 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Otfnyk5

Asvas (Tower Roof)

After her final memory played before the eyes of Garland and Papyrus, everything suddenly went black, and remained black, as if... Rocbouquet's eyes shot wide open. A look of absolute horror consumed the previously imperious expression on her face, and the glow around her body vanished.

“What!? Impossible!” she exclaimed. The temptress staggered backwards. No! What was happening!? Why was this happening? “My soul was...rejected? But why?” she murmured in disbelief collapsing onto her knees beside Papyrus. Why couldn't she assimilate with them!?  

Rocbouquet splayed her hands against her cheeks and pulled down hard on her beautiful young face as tears gushed from her eyes in an endless torrent punctuated with several agonizing sobs. By now, her wings had almost entirely faded. The evanescence of her being continued perpetually, spreading to her shoulders and moving down them slowly, only causing deeper panic to set in.

“Shut up! Shut up both of you!” she shrieked at Garland and Papyrus in one final hysterical crying tantrum. “I-it's not fair! Nobody here deserves to return home! Nobody!” Her chest rose and fell rapidly with her uneven breathing. Everything was slipping away from her and there was nothing more she could do about it.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KtvZKPy[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 44703_s[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Tv3qNFS
Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 DVLtWPe[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 FW6uNnh[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KRubeTe
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 10:57 am

Garland - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 FuGH7j6

Garland blinked rapidly upon realizing that something went wrong. Not the dreadful thought of Rocboquet's assimilation succeeding, or the highly possible backlash of volatile energies within his bonded artifact; none of that had occurred. For some inexplicable reason, the forbidden magic simply did not function. The sorceress suddenly lost her fearsome black aura, and her composure evaporated shortly thereafter.

Was this what it would be like to have a bratty sister? The beautiful girl's crying was absolutely heartwrenching, and might have taken Garland in if he hadn't already been hardened by the awful things Rocbouquet had done to him in pursuit of her ambitions. He wasn't anyone's pawn, no matter whether they had a sweet smile or an alluring body.

Taking up his sword in one hand, Garland knelt down in front of Rocbouquet and placed the other on her right shoulder. Trying to comfort her wasn't possible, not in the traditional sense anyway, but he would try something regardless. Upon taking a deep breath, the Enthroned master exhaled. He suddenly thrust the steel blade into the lady's chest, then moved forward to catch her body so that she wouldn't fall to the floor face first. He hoped she would find peace elsewhere, since it did not all seem to be possible within this realm.

"We all deserve to go home, Rocbouquet; even you."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 11:34 am

Papyrus
Papyrus gasped as though he'd resurfaced from the depths of a deep and murky pond. Instead of darkness and the horde of angry spirits-there was nothing but the sky above him. He'd somehow managed to fall onto his back. He sat up with a jolt, shaking and panting-looking all around in a manic disbelief. It didn't last long, however, as Rocbouquet's anguish began to echo throughout the surprisingly empty battlefield. It appeared he'd fallen right next to her.

Papyrus' attention was suddenly drawn to Rocbouquet-and her condition. Her breathing unsteady, and she was unable to stand-her injuries being too great. The sudden absence of the other two confirmed his suspicions; heartbreaking as they were:

They'd won the fight. And this girl wasn't long for this world; and would soon follow her aggressive companions. Garland must have assumed the same, because he'd decided to finish her off. A mercy killing, as it were. Papyrus' felt his heart swell with shock and sorrow as the blade pierced Rocbouquet. This was all too horrible. 

It was outright tragic.

"Rocbouquet..." Papyrus found himself speaking to her as she was fading; not moving from her side. It didn't have to be like this. After everything, Papyrus still believed that they could have worked together, if only the other three had tried. 

"I'm sorry. I hope that next time, you won't doubt the kindness that finds you."

After all, isn't that how she responded to all of Papyrus' hope? 

Hopefully in her next life, she'd be more trusting of others. Less bloodthirsty and vengeful. Perhaps then, she'd finally be happy. He could only wish the same for the other creatures' he'd felled as well.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 J9l9ggt[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Zljsmsf[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Hgsylbp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 H72lzbb[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Zxye6pn[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Yd822b56[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ya3a57x4[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ybdpswhy[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y99dsuse[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ycjcugyp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y87nx37b[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Yaj7ycqo[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ycqmwry7[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y7u2ahk5[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y99n4usc[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ybqgtlt7[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 11:54 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Rm3kRN1

Asvas (Tower Roof)

Through the flood of tears blurring her vision, the blue-haired enchantress studied Garland's figure as he knelt down beside her. She felt his gentle hand come down onto the black pauldron covering her right shoulder. Her weeping momentarily subsided. She looked up at him with eyes innocent and pure like a spring flower.

Big...brother, is that—

Rocbouquet let out a startled gasp. The life drained from her expression as the guildmaster's merciful sword pierced through the layers of darkness caking her heart. With one final breath, the temptress uttered softly in reply to Garland and Papyrus, “Big brother.... Wagnas.... Please forgive me.... I'll try harder next time,” before falling motionless into Garland's embrace, the tears still glistening from her closed eyes. The remaining spirits hovered weakly above her lifeless body, their cries like a heart breaking, watching her peacefully depart from the battlefield as glowing petals of white light accompanied by a faint aroma of roses. In a matter of moments, a delicate breeze kicked up and swept the mourning souls away along with the final traces of Rocbouquet's existence.

Salamat - Village of Eirunep

“Her Majesty has collapsed!” rang out a cry of absolute terror piercing through even the loudest of the buzzing insects inhabiting the expansive jungle territory. A distraught young man ran about the chaparral, banging stone upon metal, sending birds scattering from the stone rooftops to the leafy canopy above. Every villager stopped what he was doing and rushed over to find out what the commotion was all about.

It was Rocbouquet. She had stumbled back from the forest in a delirium and had collapsed! Her sole witness claimed that he had run off to fetch her a pail of water only to return, moments later, to her lying there unresponsive, face first, limbs sprawled out under the sweltering tropical heat, in a patch of damp, rich oxidized soil just between the tower and the pub. At first, he thought she had been bitten by a venomous snake, but he could find no visible bite marks on her flesh. And she did not seem to have a fever?

The men of Eirunep gasped in horror. This was very puzzling indeed, but they couldn't just let the queen lay there unconscious! They had to do something to revive her! And boy did they try everything: splashing her with water; reciting poetry; performing a sacred dance; singing songs they made up on the spot dedicated to her unfathomable beauty; standing on their heads, spinning around in circles chanting ancient gibberish off of scrolls and tablets until they felt nauseous; covering her in flowers—insects even—as they grew more desperate, (She always murmured about maggots and flies; surely she held some sort of affinity for them?) though some of the men considered this remedy a huge disgrace and would not partake in it. Nothing—Not even a small snake slithering past her arm—caused the majestic jungle queen to stir. This made her audience very uncomfortable. And so, they had sent for the shaman.

The wise sage had vanished into the jungle almost as quickly as he arrived, 'to gather the necessary herbs for his remedy,' he claimed. And that had been hours ago. Where was he now? What would become of the queen? Even those little ghost pets of hers, the three endearingly spooky human skulls that followed her around everywhere, were nowhere to be seen.

“...Is the queen dead?” a little boy asked innocently from the side of the growing crowd. He held a stick in his hand ready to prod her in the side with its sharpened end. The child was stopped by an elderly man who stepped forward, shaking his head. This man then let out a long sigh.

“Ah, how pathetic am I? I wasn't even here to catch the queen when she fell....” he lamented.

You? What about me? I barely saw her laying out here this morning and almost tripped over her! I'm the most pathetic.”

“No. I am,” declared a third. “I actually tripped over her on my way home from the pub....”

“Ah. Pathetic indeed,” the other villagers murmured in agreement. Surely the queen would be upset if she were to find out about this foolish mistake. The group continued to stand around their beloved Rocbouquet, wallowing in self-pity for what seemed to be hours until the shaman finally broke through the disconcerted crowd, carrying a woven basket full of branches and bottles and amulets over his head.

“Have no fear, fellows! I have returned from Moulie with the necessary supplies!” he exclaimed reassuringly.

Finally,” the men all seemed to sigh as the shaman dropped onto his knees, setting his basket beside his young blue-haired patient. He began his examination by checking the pulse in Rocbouquet's wrist and then rolling her onto her back, but not without first spending a moment gently stroking her between her shoulder blades and letting her know that she was in good hands. The other men seemed to grow jealous of this more intimate interaction but continued to observe nevertheless, for the queen's health was far more important to them than any unrequited affection they might have held for her. From his basket, the seasoned healer then brought forward a leaf soaked in a sticky, black tar-like substance and placed it across her forehead.

“This balm should do the trick for Her Majesty!” he boasted to the others. And it sure did! The men gasped in relief as the pungent odor brought a disgruntled look to her peaceful face within minutes of the paste's application.

Rocbouquet sputtered.

What the hell is that awful stench!?

She opened her eyes, only to find herself face to face with the shaman, covered in maggots and petals and whatever else the idiot had presumably dropped on her during his previous attempts to awaken her from her comatose state. And if that wasn't already awkward enough, the entire village was apparently here too, with every boy and man just standing there staring at her with a uniform look of concern for lord knows how long. The temptress blushed and adverted her gaze with a slight eye roll, bringing a hand over her face to shield herself from the intense rays beating down upon her through the clearing, but more importantly, from the dozens of curious eyes following her every movement. How embarrassing.

“The queen lives!” The crowd cheered in unison, pumping their fists into the air.

...Why am I on the ground at the center of Eirunep? Wasn't I...dying on top of a tower? she wondered as the village danced around her, relieved to have their queen back. Rocbouquet began to push herself away from the ground, but that only prompted two more men to rush down to her side.

“Your Highness, you mustn't get up so soon!” they pleaded. Rocbouquet sighed. As much as she hated to admit it, they were right. She should take this moment to sit and gather her thoughts. But the more she thought about Chaos, Cosmos, and the crystals, the angrier she got. She had been so close to learning the secrets of interdimensional travel. So close! And even closer to proving her undying devotion to Wagnas! That perfect, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to achieve everything she ever wanted. Gone. Taken away by a posse of pests from worlds beyond her own!

As she recalled the final moments of the battle, she remembered how her assimilation magic had ultimately failed and how her brother—no, that insolent fly Garland, had knelt down beside her and stabbed her in the heart. It should have killed her, and yet here she was back in Eirunep in the same body as before with no signs of injury. The temptress clenched her right fist and snarled. Why had assimilation failed back there? Why hadn't her spirit barrier held up against the blunt strike that led to the need for such a drastic measure?

She then remembered the cat's eye, the other thing that had failed to protect her. Rocbouquet shuddered at the thought of being blinded again by that pesky guildmaster's awful burst of light as she pulled the stone out from the leather pouch hidden beneath her dress. As she held the precious gem in her hands, its silky sheen glistened in the sun, on one half, traces of dry blood from when she had struck it against her palm to summon a shadow clone while hiding out in the roof enclosure on top of the Enthroned tower back in Asvas—or so she had thought. No such staining existed, and yet the stone was split perfectly down the center exactly how she remembered it. Rocbouquet stared at the two pieces in complete shock.

“Ah. It seems that your little trinket has broken,” the shaman remarked sympathetically. “I'm afraid it cannot be repaired. But if it makes you feel any better, Your Highness; I overheard from a group of tradesman passing through Moulie that the Varennes Empire has withdrawn its forces from the region, as the Emperor has fallen severely ill. Rumor has it he's been cursed!”

Rocbouquet tilted her head curiously to the side.

“Cursed? By wha—” Her question was interrupted by a sudden, blinding flash of light that seemingly materialized out of thin air, spiraling down from the heavens to the center of the village. At sight of the steady empyrean ray, Rocbouquet's men scattered frantically in all directions. Some stayed nearby fists clenched at the ready to protect their queen, but the majority of them dove into the underbrush and remained there peeking out curiously from behind the safety of the tall ferns. Rocbouquet, on the other hand, immediately lit up.

“Wagnas!” she exclaimed ecstatically, forgetting all about the curse and the cat's eye as she ran over to greet him. The anxiety among the villagers quickly faded away when the familiar butterfly-winged, bare hourglass figure of an angel-demon descended upon the verdant hamlet from the heavenly beam of light. Rocbouquet stopped in front of the winged beauty, straightening up her hair a little before bringing her hands together and giggling. A maggot dropped off of her bangs, but Rocbouquet brushed it away from her chest and continued to smile graciously at Wagnas as if nothing ever happened.

“I am so happy to see you!” she announced. Oh, but how she could kill every last one of those idiot men right now for making a fool of her in front of her beloved!

Wagnas greeted her warm smile with a funny look.

“Rocbouquet, you seem a bit unusual today. What have these people done to you?” Although he refrained from specifying, his distracted glances made it clear to Rocbouquet that he meant the larvae and petals stuck in her hair and the leaf plastered against her forehead.

“Oh, nothing unusual,” she said, laughing it off as if it were another typical part of jungle life and culture. “They were just trying to bring my soul back to this world.” Rocbouquet's statement brought a concerned look to Wagnas' face, which only encouraged her to share her full her experience with him. “You see, I happened to wake up in the middle of a desolate realm worlds away from Salamat—but I was not alone!” she quickly added. “There was a master swordsman, an oddly-dressed privateer, an arrogant emperor, and a baby talking unicorn! We were apparently all summoned by this one Beelzebub claiming to be the God of Discord, who at first glance looked exactly like Dantarg!”

She then told Wagnas of the mysterious crystals and the journey to Snowdin, that awful forest full of snow and elusive trees, and Asvas, the temperate agricultural town with the big marble tower; and how she and her involuntary teammates had come across a skeleton warrior, novice sorceress, and a man with wings. “—They were about as annoying as those Avalonian pests!” she pointed out as she detailed the combined group's ascent up the Enthroned tower. “And I had no other choice but to fight them! It was awful, Wagnas! Absolutely awful! The last thing I remember before waking up back in Eirunep was trying to assimilate.” Rocbouquet refrained from describing her pathetic blubbering fit and the pity stabbing, which should have claimed her life, instead filling in the untold gaps of her story with meek silence as she looked back at the villagers watching her from the underbrush. After a long pause, the temptress lowered her head in shame. “It failed...” she uttered weakly.

“A nightmare, I see...” Wagnas concluded with a distant look in his eyes. “Perhaps induced by the poisonous mushroom of a shaman. When the memories of those you've assimilated with are subjected to a psychoactive toxin, they are bound to lead to hysteria.” His cold glare caused the shaman to tense up and tip-toe away. Wagnas turned back to Rocbouquet and gestured toward her with the tip of his right forewing. “I will see to it that your brother brings you the proper remedy for such ailments. We can't afford you getting sick like this.”

Rocbouquet's heart sank. Agh! Sick!? He didn't believe her, did he?

“—But, Wagnas! I'm not sick! All of this really happened! And I really saw a unicorn! A baby unicorn!” retorted the jungle queen. “It hurts me that you would think I am lying to you!”

Wagnas sighed.

“...Rocbouquet, I have not come to argue with you. Instead, I am here to remind you of our blood oath. As you may have heard from your brother, Kzinssie and Bokhohn have been defeated; and although we are still at an advantage, I want you to realize that no matter what happens moving forward, if you are the last one standing, you must return to our bodies and protect them from our enemies.”

Rocbouquet relaxed her fists and acknowledged Wagnas' request with a single nod. Right. The blood oath. How could she forget such an important thing?

“Wagnas, you know I would do anything to help you and Noel,” she commented reassuringly. “I haven't forgotten my promise. In fact, I have been meaning to tell you both something important for awhile now, but things kept coming up with those imperial pests, and I didn't want to disappoint you,” she admitted, slightly adverting her gaze. Chaos' warning crossed her mind. She looked back at Wagnas, hesitantly. Should she tell him about that too? Because what if Chaos hadn't been lying? What if this really would be the last time she saw or remembered Wagnas after suffering such a humiliating defeat to those Cosmos maggots in Asvas?

Wagnas returned her timid glance with a serene smile as he waited patiently for her to compose herself. He did not seem to fully grasp the significance of this meeting to her, or perhaps he did and simply did not care. She appeared content to him nevertheless in her silent pondering, and so he did not press her any further.

Rocbouquet shook her head. No. Wagnas was right. Everything that happened to her had to have been one vivid dream induced by some toxic mushroom. And the cat's eye? It probably split in half when she collapsed on top of it. That's just the way things had to be, regardless of what she remembered experiencing, or else Wagnas would see her as nothing more than a lunatic. The temptress sighed at the thought.

Well, at the very least, she needed to tell him about the stone tablets and the Sunken Tower...just in case. Surely having such knowledge at his disposal would allow Wagnas to lead the Seven Heroes to victory regardless of what any stupid self-proclaimed god or goddess thought! Rocbouquet hurled the two precious fragments of yellow crystal into the ferns and faced Wagnas with a renewed sense of confidence, having liberated herself from the sole memento binding her memories to that dreadful nightmare of a journey.

“...But now that the Emperor is nearing his end,” she continued, “I think it's time I ought to tell you the secret I learned from the tower.” Without another word, Rocbouquet leaned closer to Wagnas, blushing, and pushed his long blue hair behind his shoulder. Cupping her hands to his ear, she closed her eyes and she whispered:

“And that secret is...”

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KtvZKPy[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 44703_s[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Tv3qNFS
Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, yunbuns, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, NQS, Tiny Kitten, & me!
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 DVLtWPe[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 FW6uNnh[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KRubeTe

Last edited by Andalusite on 13th September 2019, 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pixiv.me/ludavrana http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 11:57 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 RBVg8v1

Angela - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KN21eXC

Angela's final fiery retort ended up doing the trick. Moments later, the duo of trouble collapsed on the hard floor of the rooftop and started disappearing, quite the same way that Samus and Lightning had some time ago...

She merely watched somberly as the bright light claimed their physical bodies. It had to be done, they could not go any longer like this, and they had made it evident that they would not give up, no matter what. But this was still nothing that filled her with any positive emotions.

Idiots. What did they hope to gain through all this? Did they think Chaos would let them walk away after defeating them and securing the crystal? They made it clear that they did not trust him; so how did they even plan on leaving this place? Sure, they know little about Cosmos either, but she might have been their best bet.

She sighed. She turned her head to the remaining and most threatening part of the trio, the enchantress. Much as she would get on Angela's nerves - even pre-betrayal - it was still sad to see her break down like this. She tilted her head curiously at her remark of her soul being rejected. What could she mean by that? As she fell on her knees, sobbing, they could have mistaken her for an innocent damsel once more, if they hadn't known any better by now. Why did she carry so much malice and hatred inside her?

Angela really could not understand her, after all. And she supposed that it did not matter, any longer.

With his trusted sword, Garland finally calmed her wailing and allowed her to peacefully fade away in an embrace. Papyrus seemed shaken up, too, as he addressed her one final time. Eventually, just like the others, Rocbouquet's body began to disappear in a shower of light, until there was nothing left. And just like that, it was now just the three of them again. The winged mage, the skeletal warrior and herself. She glanced at her two companions, remaining silent for a moment while they could regain their composure after all that transpired.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 GBjQ73R [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 NFLwlk7 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 TbtdX6E [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 1jF8Tdu [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KN21eXC
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 DAxXZC5 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 PST6UD2 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Adminm11 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 J9FkIOw [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 UE6R4jw [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 ZMIrfsf [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 HehHIQk
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 12:22 pm

Garland - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 FuGH7j6

This certainly was not the sort of heroic afterglow Garland had expected. In fact, it ranked beneath even his typically low expectations. Fighting to keep his own identity and persona apart from whatever soul amalgamation that Rocbouquet had become was supposed to be a relief, wasn't it? He never once claimed that defeating Rocbouquet, or now the conspicuously absent Buggy and Sunset Shummer, would be glamorous, but this was going to leave a sour impression in his memory.

Garland's reward for prevailing in the fight was further life, and with it, all the suffering that was to be expected. Perhaps more, if such a conflict with Chaos was truly intended to be unavoidable.

To complicate matters, the guildmaster had not emerged from the fighting unscathed. Rocbouquet and her minions (was there any other way to imagine them?) had exhibited an unsurprising level of tactical awareness and deadly cunning. If such an encounter took this much of a toll upon their bodies, what other trials lay ahead of them? There was only one way to find out, and it would start by retrieving the blue crystal.

The winged magician rose back up to his feet, ignoring the painful protestations of his battered body. He had suffered worse, and there were at least two more people who were counting on his help to get back to their home realms. He cast a quiet glance towards Papyrus, then gestured with his eyes towards Angela before approaching the purple-haired princess and doing his best to look over her physical condition without giving off the appearance of a lecherous pervert.

"Angela, are you okay? Did I cause you or Papyrus any injury while under that spell?"
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 12:32 pm

Papyrus
After the final twinkles of light that was once Rocbouquet faded away into nothing, Papyrus was left feeling numb. The aching and burning of his wounds reminded him that he was, in fact-alive, and not scattered into a million pieces somewhere in oblivion, getting consumed by a myriad of angry and vengeful souls. He didn't even have the motivation to stand up, so he just remained where he was-sitting stupidly next to a body that was no longer there. 

Was everything really over? Had it been worth it? Papyrus had no answers to these questions. 

Garland's inquiry was like hearing someone speak from underwater. It took a few moments before Papyrus could even register that he'd been addressed. 

"I'm okay." Well that part was a lie, but at this point Papyrus didn't care. "You didn't hurt us."

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 J9l9ggt[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Zljsmsf[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Hgsylbp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 H72lzbb[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Cosmos10
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Zxye6pn[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Yd822b56[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ya3a57x4[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ybdpswhy[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y99dsuse[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ycjcugyp[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y87nx37b[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Yaj7ycqo[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ycqmwry7[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y7u2ahk5[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y99n4usc[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Ybqgtlt7[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 12:40 pm

Angela - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KN21eXC

With Garland's question, it was as if all the numbness and soreness that Angela had tucked away in the heat of the battle suddenly returned with a vengeance. "I've been better, but who of us hasn't?" she answered honestly. Thankfully, Papyrus was relatively well too, given the circumstances. "You didn't hurt us; and it wouldn't have been your fault, anyway. You were not responsible for your own actions at that time."

"What about you?" she asked in return. "It seemed like you took quite a beating as well." She paused for a few moments as she waited for his response, before continuing. "What in the world even happened back there? What was she talking about with her soul 'being rejected'? What wouldn't she be able to handle?" she inquired curiously, though perhaps that didn't matter either at this point, in all honesty.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 GBjQ73R [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 NFLwlk7 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 TbtdX6E [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 1jF8Tdu [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KN21eXC
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 DAxXZC5 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 PST6UD2 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Adminm11 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 J9FkIOw [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 UE6R4jw [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 ZMIrfsf [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 HehHIQk
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 12:55 pm

Garland could only nod his head briefly in agreement, failing to resist the urge to touch the back of his head where he had taken a powerful heel kick. Yep, still sore and tender! Garland winced, but at least he could still feel the pain of his own body.

"I may not have been responsible, though I think I could have been more vigilant against a seductress. Rocbouquet wasn't the first one to try and get her hooks into my soul."

Allowing himself a moment to take a breath, Garland felt strangely humorful at the realization he had not caused any injury to Angela or Papyrus. With a short chuckle, he shook his head and gestured to the point on the roof where the demoness had vanished.

"She used a terrifying brand of magic against us.. and it failed for some reason. She was fearless, Angela; that woman lived for many centuries by forcefully merging her essence with that of other creatures. And people. I was afraid that if she absorbed myself and Papyrus, she would have set off an artifact weapon that I acquired not very long before coming here. If Eldetrius was improperly activated, this tower would be at least ninety feet shorter."

Garland paused, raising a hand to scratch his forehead. "I never wanted to frighten you or Papyrus with such a tale, but since we've been through this much already, I don't think it'd make you blink anymore. It goes along with my own story before I got here, not too long after I became the Enthroned guildmaster."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 1:07 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus blinked, soaking in Garland's description as he slowly got himself up off the ground. So it was happening to Garland, too? One would think that hearing that you weren't the only one who was experiencing such a eldrich horror of an end would make you feel better-but it only made Papyrus feel worse. Somewhere, deep in the deepest recesses of his mind, he was hoping he made it up-though how someone could make something of that nature and severity up as a simple fantasy of hallucination was anyone's guess. 

This magic did not exist in his world. Even humans weren't capable of absorbing souls like that. 

"It was like I was being ripped apart. Like every part of me was going to vanish in an instant. Everything that made me...me. I didn't know she'd done that to you, too."

A literal and metaphorical hell, taking away your past, present and future. Papyrus would rather die on the edge of a blade then go through something like that ever again. He'll be having nightmares about this for the rest of his life.

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 1:23 pm

Angela shuddered at the descriptions offered by her two allies. Merging her essence with that of other creatures? Those irritating phantom heads that followed her all around; could they have possibly been former victims of her dark magic? How terrible.

"Hmm? An artifact?" Angela questioned as Garland mentioned Eldetrius. "Does it have anything to do with that stone thingy that appears whenever you use your light magic? It looked bizarre with its shifting inscriptions, I would say; though not so dangerous," she commented.

"Anyway, the magic you described is the stuff of nightmares; I don't think anything else that you share can be more frightening than that!" she teased. It was true, after all; she would much rather be obliterated by the artifact's power and turn to dust than her soul being forced to merge with that dreadful woman!

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 1:35 pm

"That's the one," Garland nodded quickly in acknowledgment. Eldetrius was quite truly well bonded to his soul if it was appearing whenever he cast his most potent spells. "I did not seek it out on my own initiative, but as an answer to being stalked by a demoness who saw fit to disturb my sleeping with induced, intrusive dreams."

He would spare Angela the lurid details of such dreams. She was a proper princess, and not only that, proved to be rather clever and imaginative; certainly she'd understand the context.

Garland looked around the rooftop, then spotted the blue crystal and began to approach it. "This started to affect my ability to work, but at the time I was the guildmaster. Who would I turn to for help? I eventually called a meeting and shared my concerns, and was even preparing to resign."

Garland knelt down to retrieve the crystal, laughing softly as he reached a hand to the soft blue nimbus of crystalline light.  "They turned my resignation down! Instead, I was charged with retrieving an artifact with the kind of power that was rumored to be reserved only for the gods. That was Eldetrius, and simply getting to it was half the fun!"

Once the precious jewel was safely in hand, Garland turned back to Angela and Papyrus while shaking his head. "So very few records existed of the weapon, but they all pointed at its power and ability to destroy entire civilizations. It took a great deal of effort to attune to the artifact, and it was then I learned there was something wrong with the texts.."

The guildmaster raised his hands, keeping them close at first for Angela and Papyrus to see, then slowly expanded the gap between them - holding the blue crystal all the while. "Their sense of scale was all out of whack. I went blind while deciphering its mysteries; there's enough power in that thing to obliterate a planet, or even a small star cluster!"

Garland then brought his hands back to their original position, holding the blue crystal so they could see what it was they fought so hard to retain.

"All of that trouble just to tell a succubus to go away. It wasn't long after I recovered that I ended up in the empty castle dungeon."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 1:47 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus forced out an empty laugh at Angela's remark as he managed to walk over to the cold and frozen pile of what once was his armor. He let his gaze linger there for a moment. The armor that had been lovingly designed and gifted when he'd made his resolution to join the royal guard-after he'd finished his training, of course. Oh how warm the memory was-his brother and Undyne had been designing and crafting it in secret from him for weeks. He could only imagine how much the blacksmith had charged to bend it to his exact measurements, and how much money it cost.

And here it was, shattered and cold. It was almost metaphorical to how Papyrus felt, actually-destroyed and colder to what the world had to offer then he was mere hours ago. Slowly, he shuffled the pieces aside to grab the once-orange crystal. Would Cosmos be angry with him, having depleted the very magic they were sent there to secure? What if she were so furious with him, she'd refuse to send him home?

No-that was not an option. Papyrus clutched the crystal tightly as he walked toward where the blue crystal was-now in the safety of Garlands hands. He didn't survive each and every increasingly devastating fight of a battle with previously-unknown stakes just to be told he wouldn't ever see his friends again. He'd do his best to convince her, if this was the case. 

Besides, what's the worst she could do that he hasn't already experienced? Attempt to cast him to a gentler oblivion?

As Garland continued-he couldn't help but feel a small kinship with the man. He'd attempted to resign from his heroic duties? That was more then similar to how Papyrus had been growing reluctant of accepting this quest-and his doubts of the angelic Lady Cosmos. He'd actually been feeling guilty of such doubts-what kind of hero turns down a heroic quest that he'd so enthusiastically accepted? Especially if it was for the greater good! Hearing Garland, the incredible magically-winged guild-master having doubts about his own quest made Papyrus feel more comfortable with his own. 

Papyrus had no idea what a succubus was, but everything considered-along with his new knowledge of the horrors of the magic that exists outside of his world-he doubted it was anything good.

"Didn't anyone go with you to help?" Papyrus asked, rolling the dead crystal around in his hands. "It's not fair for you to have to do all of that alone."

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 8th September 2019, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 1:58 pm

"Enchantresses and demonesses... You seem to attract all the fine people!" Angela remarked light-heartedly, while listening to the rest of his story. As he continued on, she watched him pick up the blue crystal that had brought so much fighting upon this terrace they found themselves on. As it should be expected by now, nothing happened, though Angela couldn't help but instinctively wince again - those blasted things were so unpredictable.

"So you say that this little stone could destroy planets?" she questioned, recalling those times she had witnessed it appear close to her. "Yep. Not nearly as scary as becoming one with that irritating sorceress," she concluded while nodding her head emphatically, both in jest but meaning it seriously at the same time.

"If anything, it must have at least been quite an adventure!" she finally added before inspecting the little crystal in Garland's hands. It brought a sense to peace on Angela; it meant that this adventure was one step closer to its completion. Hopefully a successful one, at that.

"With this crystal secured, I suppose there should be just one left..." she trailed off as her expression darkened, remembering their fallen ally. "We still need the one that was meant for Lightning, I suppose; though how we are going to locate it without her assistance is probably going to pose a problem."

~Narrative - Asvas (Tower Roof)~

Quote :
The blue crystal does not react in any way to Garland's touch... It continues glowing softly as before.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 2:12 pm

Lightning.

That name was not forgotten to Garland's ears, even though she had been the first casualty amongst the Cosmos warriors. To the best of his memory, the young soldier woman was still breathing even after the concussion received from Kraid's earth-rupturing rampage within the planet of Zebes. Despite what had happened, Garland held hope that she was alive and well back in her own homeworld.

While holding the blue crystal aloft for Angela and Papyrus to see, Garland reached into the folds of his robe to produce another crystal - the teleportation crystal they had utilized to travel between realms in search of these precious gems. All for restoring cosmic harmony, or so the Enthroned mage would believe.

"You're right, Angela; it makes for quite the story to live, let alone retell.. for the last crystal, I wonder if we should focus on the time we spent with Lightning? Perhaps that will guide us."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 2:23 pm

Papyrus
Right. They needed Lightning to go to her world to get the last one. And, like many others-she was no longer with them. It was shameful to think that Papyrus had even remotely forgotten about her-Samus, too. It truly is hard to remember the dead when you're trying so hard to avoid becoming one of them. In response, Papyrus just reached for Angela and Garland's hands. 

"We're not going to know until we try."

Would the teleportation spell still work without the person they needed? What if they ended up somewhere completely different? Papyrus' heart raced at examples that were given hours before-ending up over the ocean or in a complete and deadly free-fall.

They'd been through so much already. Lady Cosmos wouldn't let something like that happen to them, right? Should he even vocalize these fears? Perhaps it was best to not even attempt. But that was unlike him. Regardless of everything, Papyrus was still determined to go home. Didn't he just say that they should try, anyways? He at least had to mention something, just to try to get enough reassurance to hold him over for the next part of the journey. 

"We will end up in her world, right? Even without her?"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 2:25 pm

"It's worth a shot?" Angela asked rhetorically in response to both Garland and Papyrus. They had not gotten to spend much time with Lightning, but she was a dependable presence; firm and direct, and always ready to put her healing magic to the advantage of the group. Losing her had been the first hard hit in this unbelievable mission they were forced into. It was probably when they all realized how high the stakes were.

'For Lightning. And Samus,' she thought to herself as she proceeded to lock hands with her remaining two companions. They have been through too much to give up now. They would succeed, to ensure that those girls' sacrifice - if they really were gone - were not in vain. Even though a small part of her still believed that they just had to be okay. They were not in any apparent danger when they disappeared, after all, so how could they be gone like this?

They would just have to ask when they met with Cosmos, once they collected all the crystals. In the meantime, she concentrated on Lightning and their mission, waiting for the black crystal's effect to kick in.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 2:39 pm

Holding the crystals between his hands and those of his companions, Garland nodded to them in turn. Losing Lightning was a sobering experience; her curative magic had done much to ease some of the stresses of fighting bizarre creatures in this strange realm. But there had to be much more than just the slightly grumpy, mission-focused fighting female.

Garland could recall that Lightning wasn't the most loquacious of indivduals, which in turn lent a quality of simple sincerity to the soldier's behavior. She accepted the winged man's presence, despite his additional feathery limbs serving to mark him as something not fully human. And she had healed him without much debate or fuss, either! Lightning was someone he could appreciate deeply, even within their short acquaintance.

Please, work for us. Show us where we need to go. Garland grasped the hands of Angela and Papyrus firmly, not wanting to lose them now when their journey was nearing completion.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 2:40 pm

~Narrative~

The three heroes, concentrated on Lightning, allowed themselves to be carried away once again. Once they opened their eyes, they would find themselves in what appeared to be the middle of a practically dead forest, this time. Dark, grey clouds obstructing the view to the sky above; an abundance of decaying trees for as far as the eye could see; a small stream of bubbling lava, only a short distance to their left. The only thing that stood out within this barren landscape was the soft glow of a green crystal on the ground, no more than a few steps directly to their front. A patch of short grass and little flowers within a radius of approximately two meters from the crystal's location served as a stark contrast to their other surroundings.

With Lightning gone, the green crystal was no longer attuned to the defeated ally of the group. The illusion of Lightning's home world had long faded, revealing only the truth behind it.

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 2:49 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus thought harder then he ever had in his life. He focused on the conversation they'd had, about their families and siblings. He tried to remember her voice, her face, her clothing, and her sword. Anything and everything was on the table to ensure they'd end up where they needed to be instead of plunging to their deaths in a myriad of ways. 

So when he'd felt solid ground under his feet, he'd assumed they must have succeeded. Though when he opened his eyes, he immediately felt otherwise. 

Nothing but ruin and devastation had met their arrival. The air was thick with the smell of sulfur and heat. Papyrus shivered as he managed to see the small patch of grass nearby-with the crystal resting gently on top of it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. 

"You've got to be kidding me!" He found himself explaining in exasperation. "It's just...right here? We don't have to walk for miles and miles?"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 2:54 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 KN21eXC

Angela felt a brief gust of wind as the teleport initiated, indicating its success; however who knew where that would take them. She was in for quite a surprise as she opened her eyes once again. What is this place? This hellish scenery couldn't possibly have been part of Lightning's world, could it? Unless it was linked to a dark memory of hers? This was weird. She did not like this one bit.

Angela got out of her stupor by Papyrus' exclamation; she was so focused on examining their surroundings that she failed to notice that the presumably final crystal was resting right in front of them, in the middle of a small patch of greenery, ripe for the picking. No searching, no monsters, nothing. Just what is going on??

"This seems too easy... Not that I don't like easy, but after everything we've been through... It's odd," she commented.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 3:11 pm

Garland - ???[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 FuGH7j6

If this was what Lightning's homeworld looked like, then Garland probably did get kicked too hard in the head by that witch.

The presence of decaying trees and a hot bubbling stream of lava briefly suggested to the mage that he had invertently traveled to the Iron Dominion's slag flows, all while attempting to locate the crystal that was seemingly attuned to Lightning. The landscapes were very similar, except one would be a bit more noisy and be festooned with enormous mining pits and molten flows.

"We fought tooth and nail for our last crystal," Garland exhaled with no small amount of exasperation. "I like having a break, but this doesn't seem to make any logical sense!"
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 3:25 pm

Papyrus
Garland was right-Angela, too. No matter which way you looked at it, the lack of anything that would possibly impede their quest to get the crystals had always been present. For it to change now simply boggled the mind. There really had to be more to it then this. 

Papyrus looked toward the pair before deciding to take matters into his own hands. A large bone materialized into his arm without warning. 

If the crystal really was this close, perhaps he'd be able to obtain it successfully this time. 

"Stay here." He ordered in a manner that wasn't like him. The old Papyrus was never this serious, or this good at planning ahead.

Then again, the old Papyrus had never fought and brushed with death so often, either. 

Trusting that the two of them would have his back whenever the inevitable trap would spring-most likely in the form of an ambush from more unknown and unfamiliar creatures- he made his way slowly to the crystal, testing the ground with each step-before he snatched it off the ground. He stood there for a moment, posed to strike at whatever would pop out at him now that the crystal was in his grasp, but all that met him was the breeze. He waited a bit longer before backing up back to where Angela and Garland were, the club eventually vanishing.

"Well, that was....something." He said, holding up the crystal for them to see.

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 3:30 pm

~Narrative~

Quote :
Just like its blue-colored counterpart, the green crystal does not react in any way to Papyrus' touch, instead continuing to glow softly like nothing happened.

Apparently, Garland appeared to share the same concern as Angela. Was this a trap?

Moments later, Papyrus took the initiative to make an attempt for it. "Just be careful," she called out to him, while observing carefully, staff at the ready. She had no idea what could possibly happen when he made it to the crystal. Perhaps they would get ambushed by a swarm of murderous monsters. Perhaps the ground beneath their skeletal ally would open up and swallow him whole. Perhaps this crystal would explode in his hands.

So it was a relief, to say the least, that Papyrus managed to pick up the crystal and come back to them in one piece. Nothing happened at all. It was still just as easy as it looked.

"This place gives me the creeps. We should get out of here, fast."

Was that it, then? Was it time to go back to where everything started? If anything, Cosmos would be able to explain any questions they had, for sure. Including the by-far easiest and creepiest part of their mission up to now.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 3:37 pm

Garland - ??? [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 FuGH7j6

Papyrus displayed a remarkable amount of initiative, something that Garland would've been fond of doing himself if he was in better health. The otherwise cheerful skeleton must have been paying close attention to Garland and Angela's physical condition, practically ordering them to hold their ground while he probed for traps before the crystal.

The only traps present were the ones in their imaginations.. at least for now.

Garland was quite eager to offer his hands back to Angela and Papyrus, then raised an eyebrow as it dawned on him that he never actually met the entity who charged his allies with their mission. "I wouldn't want to stay here long, either. Do either of you have an idea of where to go now? I haven't met anyone outside of yourselves, Lightning, and Samus."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 3:52 pm

Papyrus
"She was at the end of a bridge once we found everyone." Papyrus started, watching the glow of the crystal in his hands. "We had to find our way out of a forest-I  just woke up there, not sure about everyone else-and there she was. Long blond hair, a bit taller then me, and a long, white dress. I would have thought she was a queen."

Papyrus wasn't so sure of her now, though. Would she truly be alright with one of the crystals being broken-and that he was the one that did it? 

"I'm not so sure." Papyrus' thoughts of accidentally teleporting somewhere else came flooding back, and it took a lot of effort to shove those thoughts back down. He posed himself ready for the next, and hopefully final part of his travels. 

"I just want to get out of here, too."

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime8th September 2019, 4:00 pm

Angela nodded as Papyrus described the deity's appearance. "The goddess of Harmony - or that's how she had put it, at least, Cosmos," she added. "I think it's only logical that we go back to her, if we have collected all of the crystals as she instructed us to. Then she can explain everything we need, I'm sure. Or so I hope."

She offered her hands to her allies one more time, still holding onto the two discharged crystals on her left one. There was no point thinking through this any longer. They would go back to Cosmos, and everything would be answered. Well, at least she supposed that this little black crystal that she gave them would take them back to her, right?

One way to find out. Angela closed her eyes and concentrated on the figure of the woman that started everything. She felt the familiar gust of wind against her skin as the magic began to take effect again...

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime9th September 2019, 10:36 am

~Narrative~

For what would turn out to be the last time in their tiring quest, the three remaining companions were whisked away by the power of the dark crystal, leaving the hellish wasteland they had found themselves upon behind them. The new scenery was far more familiar to them, this once; a beautiful, lush forest brimming with trees; the sound of flowing water from a nearby rivulet; a small, scenic wooden bridge crossing right above it.

Despite the peace and tranquility of the place, the three heroes were briefly overcome with a fleeting sense of dread and uneasiness. Angela and Papyrus had experienced a similar sensation upon arriving at this place, several hours ago.

The two thirds of the group may remember that they had first acquainted themselves with the goddess of harmony right after they had crossed the little bridge. Indeed, once they turned to their back, they would see the woman who had bestowed them with their mission still standing in front of a very large tree, awaiting their return.

~

"Welcome back, warriors of light," the woman addressed the trio in greeting. She glanced at each of the three individuals momentarily, her gaze remaining a little longer on the winged one, the latest addition to the group who had not been present at the beginning of it all. "I understand your journey has not been an easy one; I deeply regret that you have had to go through this all, but I thank you for your perseverance," she spoke again with a calm voice, but a more somber expression. "But you shall be able to rest, knowing that the plans of Chaos will be thwarted, thanks to your hard efforts," she continued. "I trust that you have already filled in Garland about this dire quest?" she questioned as she looked towards the other two.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime9th September 2019, 7:42 pm

Garland - ??? [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 FuGH7j6

The swift arrival to a greener, livelier place brought a mild sense of relief to Garland's mind, tempered by a lingering dread that he couldn't readily identify. The verdant forest surrounding himself and his allies was a much welcome change of scenery to the blasted dead woods seen only moments ago. It wasn't long before he felt that Angela, Papyrus, and himself were soon joined by another presence. He turned around, and there she was - a tall woman with a gentle and serene atmosphere about her very being, beautiful beyond the base concepts of mortal attraction. Even so, she had a drawn expression as though something deeply troubling was nagging away at the corner of her awareness.

It was a strange sort of introductions, like he was arriving late to a celebration. After the harrowing battles which Angela, Papyrus and Garland faced, this had to be anything but a mere welcoming party. The regal lady also knew his name, despite Garland never having met her before this point in timespace. How curious, indeed.

"They have," nodded the winged man, who fidgeted slightly with his fingers. Here was the overseeing master of an arcanists' guild, yet couldn't help but feel as if he were the smallest of the three blessed warriors despite standing well over Angela and rivaling Papyrus's own stature. Had he somehow fallen beneath the expectations of Cosmos? Did his troubles with Rocbouquet mark him as a lesser being?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-