The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Discord problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

Discord problems Empty
PostSubject: Discord problems   Discord problems I_icon_minitime27th January 2017, 10:34 am

Discord problems 1263409520 Discord problems 1263409520 Discord problems 1263409520 =how i feel right now

I tried to join the foodie club discord and my Dang computer made me type in my email and password and it gave me a new discord..I will talk to them again but this is getting me so mad...

Discord problems MVbgdR5Discord problems 46269_sDiscord problems 5WqjohK
Discord problems JbHC4SpDiscord problems PiG1PHRDiscord problems Q9zW8RBDiscord problems RndOQtNDiscord problems EaPA44aDiscord problems 93IiO2CDiscord problems Vhz6fFiDiscord problems ZeTKpWNDiscord problems SVM11a6Discord problems Ug3TkOXDiscord problems Y0Oa9mLDiscord problems BG8xyRtDiscord problems ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Discord problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord problems   Discord problems I_icon_minitime27th January 2017, 1:25 pm

Did it have anything to do with that automatic fill-in of password/usernames?

Discord problems J9l9ggtDiscord problems ZljsmsfDiscord problems HgsylbpDiscord problems H72lzbbDiscord problems Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Discord problems Zxye6pnDiscord problems Yd822b56Discord problems Ya3a57x4Discord problems YbdpswhyDiscord problems Y99dsuseDiscord problems YcjcugypDiscord problems Y87nx37bDiscord problems Yaj7ycqoDiscord problems Ycqmwry7Discord problems Y7u2ahk5Discord problems Y99n4uscDiscord problems Ybqgtlt7Discord problems Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Discord problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord problems   Discord problems I_icon_minitime27th January 2017, 1:39 pm

yeah but i think I'm going to be able to get it fixed now that my email is registered

Discord problems JbHC4SpDiscord problems PiG1PHRDiscord problems Q9zW8RBDiscord problems RndOQtNDiscord problems EaPA44aDiscord problems 93IiO2CDiscord problems Vhz6fFiDiscord problems ZeTKpWNDiscord problems SVM11a6Discord problems Ug3TkOXDiscord problems Y0Oa9mLDiscord problems BG8xyRtDiscord problems ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Discord problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord problems   Discord problems I_icon_minitime27th January 2017, 1:43 pm

Is this because you have a mac computer? Is there anyone else on CG that uses a mac that's encountered the same problem?

Were you eventually able to go back and use the most recent account you were using?

Discord problems J9l9ggtDiscord problems ZljsmsfDiscord problems HgsylbpDiscord problems H72lzbbDiscord problems Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Discord problems Zxye6pnDiscord problems Yd822b56Discord problems Ya3a57x4Discord problems YbdpswhyDiscord problems Y99dsuseDiscord problems YcjcugypDiscord problems Y87nx37bDiscord problems Yaj7ycqoDiscord problems Ycqmwry7Discord problems Y7u2ahk5Discord problems Y99n4uscDiscord problems Ybqgtlt7Discord problems Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Discord problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord problems   Discord problems I_icon_minitime27th January 2017, 2:00 pm

i spoke to an discord team member through email and he (Dan) said that since it wasn't resisted to an email (I thought it was i guess not??) i can't get it back..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discord problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord problems   Discord problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discord problems

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-