The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Debate] Are the attacks Rolling Heart Vibration and World Shaking similar?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swan Cat
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: [Debate] Are the attacks Rolling Heart Vibration and World Shaking similar?   17th April 2017, 5:25 pm

Since both attacks cause the target to vibrate/shake?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Are the attacks Rolling Heart Vibration and World Shaking similar?   17th April 2017, 6:32 pm

Well lets take a look at them..

Rolling Heart Vibration:

Here's World Shaking:

Im thinking they are similar but not the same physically (Just my two cents/thoughts)

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Are the attacks Rolling Heart Vibration and World Shaking similar?   17th April 2017, 9:04 pm

It always seemed to me that Venus's attack is less powerful and can only hit one target, while Uranus's is huge and can hit multiple.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Are the attacks Rolling Heart Vibration and World Shaking similar?   17th April 2017, 9:06 pm

I would agree with that i think Cosmos.

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Are the attacks Rolling Heart Vibration and World Shaking similar?   18th April 2017, 1:56 pm

Moderator's Note:

This is a reminder that all topics in the Theories, Debates, and Headcanons section must contain either [Theory], [Debate], or [Headcanon] in the title. Because this topic allows people to voice their opinions on different sides of a question, it should be classified as a debate, so I have added [Debate] to the beginning of the title. I have done it for you this time, but please keep this in mind for the future, as these tags need to be included in every topic posted in the TD&H section. I encourage you to read the Theories, Debates, and Headcanons Rules for more information.

Thank you for understanding!

Signatures and bumpers by various lovely forum members, and avatar by Diana!
Maru's adopted daughter~ ♥️ 1/2 of the cat family!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/

[Debate] Are the attacks Rolling Heart Vibration and World Shaking similar?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-