The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby SelectedLime375 Today at 10:36 pm

» [MERCH] Sailor Chibi Moon Crisis Compact Proplica
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 11:54 am

» ~LPW #12 (It’s Bo Time!)
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby Sportsnutd Today at 11:45 am

» Discussion: Is the Senshi you like the most, also the senshi that is most similar to you?
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby magic713 Today at 10:31 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 10:24 am

» Word Association Game
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby magic713 Today at 10:00 am

» [DEBATE] Greatest Hits! Is Serenity and Endymion's Love Justified?
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby Malour Today at 8:20 am

» Hello hello!
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby Malour Today at 7:51 am

» Staff on LOA
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» Server for Image Hosting is down!
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitimeby Cosmos-Hime Yesterday at 3:11 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swan Cat
Star Seed

Star Seed

Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Empty
PostSubject: Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters?   Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitime20th April 2017, 5:29 pm

She scares the crap out me when I look at her in the Original anime, the manga of the first act or the first act in Crystal when she strangles Naru! Even the dic version of her was scary!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters?   Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitime20th April 2017, 6:12 pm

She was one of the more zombie-like monsters. I'll admit, when I first saw the Dic episode when I was a kid, I did get a heartclap of her transforming into that wrinkly-raisin of a form. Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? 3884866259

Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? J9l9ggtWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? ZljsmsfWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? HgsylbpWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? H72lzbbWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Zxye6pnWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Yd822b56Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Ya3a57x4Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? YbdpswhyWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Y99dsuseWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? YcjcugypWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Y87nx37bWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Yaj7ycqoWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Ycqmwry7Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Y7u2ahk5Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Y99n4uscWasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Ybqgtlt7Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters?   Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitime21st April 2017, 12:21 pm

Lol! Swancat, I have to agree with you there! Though I think the Daimons or reversion monsters in Crystal probably give her a run for her money Wink.

Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters?   Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasn't Morga one of the scariest monsters?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon Anime-