The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[RP Challenge] Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[RP Challenge] Reunion Empty
PostSubject: [RP Challenge] Reunion   [RP Challenge] Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 4:48 am

[RP Challenge] Reunion NXBa5zM
It's been a long time, hasn't it?
With so many things going on, summertime roleplaying got a little quiet... But let's bring everyone back together!

To accept this Reunion Challenge:
Like a Star @ heaven Reply to this thread with ALL the storylines you are in! ((Use the Your Storylines list for a shortcut!)) 
Like a Star @ heaven Reply to this thread with the name of someone you'd like to call back to the forum to RP with again!

Like a Star @ heaven Reply to this thread with a storyline you'd really like to see keep moving!

To COMPLETE the Reunion Challenge:
[RP Challenge] Reunion 2393257330  Post at least ONE TIME in at least two storylines you are officially part of!
[RP Challenge] Reunion 2393257330  Reach out to a member that was taken by summer and invite them to come back and roleplay with us again!
[RP Challenge] Reunion 2393257330  Participate in the Casual or Hardcore Event this month!
[RP Challenge] Reunion 2393257330  Participate in an RTRP!

Complete two objectives above and earn this beautifully unifying bumper~ made by Sailor Neptune (Bubbles♥️)!
[RP Challenge] Reunion SbQp8oV

How can the RP staff help you out?
[RP Challenge] Reunion 3221295634 Join the RP Activity group and connect with all the RPers there to get psyched about writing!
[RP Challenge] Reunion 4039879955  Bump your storyline's OOC threads to remind people to post! ♥️ A friendly "Hey! Let's RP our Storyline!" PM is nice, too! Contact Sailor Uranus if you would like opinions on what to say in a reminder PM!
[RP Challenge] Reunion 3120549547 Consider arranging your RP's own RP Roundup! See Sailor Saturn for details with scheduling use of the RTRP Discord Channel!
[RP Challenge] Reunion 1483032476 There's a brand new Activity Card out and about! Try to check off as many points as you can to get this month's stamp and prizes!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM Sailor Uranus or any of the RP staff about this month's theme!

[RP Challenge] Reunion ThMyae[RP Challenge] Reunion 4jsq88
[RP Challenge] Reunion EryTeT
[RP Challenge] Reunion AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RP Challenge] Reunion UNUQgL
[RP Challenge] Reunion Qq4GRc

[RP Challenge] Reunion WYxcDX[RP Challenge] Reunion VfipPu[RP Challenge] Reunion QcYyas[RP Challenge] Reunion RCRME8[RP Challenge] Reunion MwKWL7[RP Challenge] Reunion WbL1DG[RP Challenge] Reunion 2tcOIq[RP Challenge] Reunion JbCUuo[RP Challenge] Reunion V4DbwT[RP Challenge] Reunion YtpCB5[RP Challenge] Reunion Mmp9t9[RP Challenge] Reunion Dx2prT
[RP Challenge] Reunion MWQFX2

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Reunion   [RP Challenge] Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 3:49 am

I'mma enter this challengeeee!!

[RP Challenge] Reunion 4039879955 = Challenge Complete!
My Storylines:

NEW STORYLINESSSS:

• Little Senshi Family!
  • Tsubasa crossover?!?!?

My Peeps!:

• Anait Zelleire she was already on her way back but SHE WAS WAFFLING I KNOW SHE WAS  [RP Challenge] Reunion 4039879955

[RP Challenge] Reunion WYxcDX[RP Challenge] Reunion VfipPu[RP Challenge] Reunion QcYyas[RP Challenge] Reunion RCRME8[RP Challenge] Reunion MwKWL7[RP Challenge] Reunion WbL1DG[RP Challenge] Reunion 2tcOIq[RP Challenge] Reunion JbCUuo[RP Challenge] Reunion V4DbwT[RP Challenge] Reunion YtpCB5[RP Challenge] Reunion Mmp9t9[RP Challenge] Reunion Dx2prT

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Reunion   [RP Challenge] Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 am

Question! Would trying to get incomplete/old unfinished events count?

[RP Challenge] Reunion Hovdd3z[RP Challenge] Reunion Zljsmsf[RP Challenge] Reunion Hgsylbp[RP Challenge] Reunion H72lzbb[RP Challenge] Reunion J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[RP Challenge] Reunion Zxye6pn[RP Challenge] Reunion Yd822b56[RP Challenge] Reunion Ya3a57x4[RP Challenge] Reunion Ybdpswhy[RP Challenge] Reunion Y99dsuse[RP Challenge] Reunion Ycjcugyp[RP Challenge] Reunion Y87nx37b[RP Challenge] Reunion Yaj7ycqo[RP Challenge] Reunion Ycqmwry7[RP Challenge] Reunion Y7u2ahk5[RP Challenge] Reunion Y99n4usc[RP Challenge] Reunion Ybqgtlt7[RP Challenge] Reunion Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Reunion   [RP Challenge] Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 am

Entering / completed this challenge!

My Storylines:

Silver Discordia
Dissidia Multiverse
Continuation
Consecration

- Posted once+ in Consecration/Continuation and Dissidia!
- Participated in the HC Event this month! despite slacking off

[RP Challenge] Reunion GBjQ73R [RP Challenge] Reunion NFLwlk7 [RP Challenge] Reunion TbtdX6E [RP Challenge] Reunion 1jF8Tdu [RP Challenge] Reunion KN21eXC
[RP Challenge] Reunion DAxXZC5 [RP Challenge] Reunion PST6UD2 [RP Challenge] Reunion Adminm11 [RP Challenge] Reunion Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t [RP Challenge] Reunion J9FkIOw [RP Challenge] Reunion UE6R4jw [RP Challenge] Reunion ZMIrfsf [RP Challenge] Reunion HehHIQk
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Reunion   [RP Challenge] Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 3:48 pm

@Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Question! Would trying to get incomplete/old unfinished events count?

challenge wrote:
To accept this Reunion Challenge:
[RP Challenge] Reunion Star3 Reply to this thread with ALL the storylines you are in! ((Use the Your Storylines list for a shortcut!)) 
[RP Challenge] Reunion Star3 Reply to this thread with the name of someone you'd like to call back to the forum to RP with again!

[RP Challenge] Reunion Star3 Reply to this thread with a storyline you'd really like to see keep moving!

(for Like a Star @ heaven 3, right?) I think trying to get old events that had a solid end date to complete would work more for this month's challenge about reviving the dead than last month's challenge for getting slow moving storylines active again!

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Reunion   [RP Challenge] Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Entering/Completed this Challenge!

Quotes from OP for reference and to check off what I've done xD:

[RP Challenge] Reunion 1569843278 = Posted in!

Storylines:

[RP Challenge] Reunion 2393257330 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Sunset Shimmer [RP Challenge] Reunion 1569843278
[RP Challenge] Reunion 2393257330 [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space - Sunset Shimmer [RP Challenge] Reunion 1569843278
[RP Challenge] Reunion 2393257330 [HC Event] Consecration - Ari Tanysa//Sailor Bastet [RP Challenge] Reunion 1569843278
[RP Challenge] Reunion 2393257330 [HC Event] Continuation - Ari Tanysa//Sailor Bastet [RP Challenge] Reunion 1569843278

Graveyard:

Member Call Out:
I'd love to have Eternal Knight come back soon and Addelyn would have been my other but she's back so yaaaay! ^_^

Storyline:
These two have been sent to the graveyard buuuuut I'd love to complete either Crossed Wires or get Love and Justice League going again!

[RP Challenge] Reunion 20988_v[RP Challenge] Reunion 20988_s[RP Challenge] Reunion 36226_v
[RP Challenge] Reunion Et1bWu6[RP Challenge] Reunion UYgdPZB[RP Challenge] Reunion IYzEL7[RP Challenge] Reunion Zm82bZI[RP Challenge] Reunion Fph3eEL[RP Challenge] Reunion AwbCmiF[RP Challenge] Reunion 7UeDrPr[RP Challenge] Reunion J3LPkpE[RP Challenge] Reunion SA1eBr[RP Challenge] Reunion WHso3i[RP Challenge] Reunion Z9nJOOh[RP Challenge] Reunion VdeeceP[RP Challenge] Reunion TfS1i3G[RP Challenge] Reunion XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com

[RP Challenge] Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: Welcome Forum :: RPG Announcements :: Announcement Archives-