View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   9th September 2017, 5:32 pm

In a surprise announcement, it was recently revealed that there will be a Sera Myu CD release in the near future that includes eight songs from the Amour Eternal musical, as well as a track from the musical Un Nouveau Voyage, "Eye of the Storm"! This is exciting because the new Sera Myu musicals had up until now not gotten any formal soundtrack CD releases!

As of now, no release date or pre-order information has been revealed yet. Hopefully the release of this CD is a sign that the currently running musical, Le Mouvement Finale, and any yet-unannounced musicals to follow will get an official soundtrack as well!

Sources: Miss Dream

Signatures by the lovely Eidolune, Diana, yunbuns, Sailor Neptune, and Serenyve, and avatar by Diana!
Maru's adopted daughter~ ♥️ 1/3 of the cat family!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   9th September 2017, 5:36 pm

sweet

Avatar thanks go to Moonlight Dreaming. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   10th September 2017, 12:15 am

Okay, this has me excited! I can't wait! I wonder if preorders are gonna be up on CDJapan?

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   11th January 2018, 4:45 pm

I can't believe I forgot to comment on this after listening to the CD!

I was a bit disappointed that the CD used audio from the video rather than being studio recorded, however they did a lot of editing to fix things like voice-cracks and other problems, which makes it a better listen than fan-rips. One of the main reasons this makes me sad is that it means Rimo still got jilted in Shiotsuki. It's something that's cute in the musical, but for listening, I'd rather hear the whole verse .

However, overall, the music and singing sound great, I just wish they had included all of the songs!

as a side note: in the version of Le Mouvement Final on Rakuten TV, there's already been editing on the voices at least a bit (there was one particularly bad voice crack from Rimo in Sky of Jewels that has been fixed). While they could just be fixing it up for the DVD, this gives me more hope for a LMF CD!

Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   11th January 2018, 7:35 pm

@cardea wrote:
While they could just be fixing it up for the DVD, this gives me more hope for a LMF CD!

That's a good observation, and that sounds pretty promising! I would assume that they would want to continue the trend and make a CD for Le Mouvement Final as well, given that they likely started making a Sera Myu CD in the first place because of a high enough demand.

Signatures by the lovely Eidolune, Diana, yunbuns, Sailor Neptune, and Serenyve, and avatar by Diana!
Maru's adopted daughter~ ♥️ 1/3 of the cat family!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/

[News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon News and Highlights-