HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 [HC Event] Dreamworld

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   11th November 2017, 7:42 pm


She kept up with everyone, jerking as Chalybs moved away, closer to see the commotion, but Aegle stayed put, crossing her arms to hold herself together. Wide eyes looked around the town at a new angle, coughing slightly with the thicker smoke, turning until she finally saw the tunnel Bastet had seen. She stared at it to the exclusion of everything else, her expression pained as she wondered if the dark opening underground would be their saving grace, their escape, or would lead to their downfall. 

Bastet's question barely drew her attention, her focus like its own tunnel, fogging everything and everyone out but for its focal point. Escape, or doom? 

The way Vulkan disappeared replayed in her head.

...Hadn't they started out with another? A blonde in purple? 

Escape, or doom?

Who had suddenly appeared like that? They had also been blonde and wearing purple, but they weren't the same as the first. Who was she? What was she trying to say? Would they die here?

Escape, or doom?

"We should leave," she said quietly, the sound breathy, barely a whisper. She licked her dry lips, but did not repeat herself.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski
Posts : 1097
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   12th November 2017, 8:47 am

"The child looks unharmed," Tartarus offered after a thorough examination of the avian infant that the senshi had discovered. That was a miracle in itself! She silently thanked Dorothea for her part in analyzing the baby's health, then turned to the nearby senshi while beating her brilliant white wings to stay afloat.

"Shall we start looking for a way out of this terrible place?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   12th November 2017, 1:10 pm

DM wrote:
The child's eyes started to glow, its inquisitive chirping quieting...

And then it exploded.




Damage Dealt: RNG: 26 points of damage dealt per senshi!
Armor reduction calculated per; check stat sheet for results!


Battle Order - for the record:
 



The explosion threw the girls back and away, blasting them into the nearest objects out radially from the top of the pile, some hitting the sides of buildings, some going through the buildings through the glass-less windows, some crashing into the road below.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin Adoptables & OC Admin

Title : Formerly JupiterThunderCrash
Posts : 4785
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Dallas, Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   12th November 2017, 1:51 pm



Red eyes? Right, Bastet did have a point. Red eyed Cawthians were the ones affected by Chaos, but this bird wasn't attacking them. Was this really a trap? Were they meant to go down into the tunnel this time around?


"But why would Chaos want to use a child as a weapon?" she asked herself. Crysdal had not followed her up, and she seemed even more nervous than before. Was being here on this planet getting to her too?

And then an explosion went off. SAM was blown away from the pile before she could even react, and then slammed into one of the nearby buildings hard. Her armor took most of the blow and was in a very rough condition but she was still dazed and very confused as her computer system rebooted themselves and her visor turned on again. Her suit sparked and groaned a bit as she shifted, and then realized that she had struck a wall so hard that she'd gotten stuck in it a little. With a grunt of effort and a short boost of her jets, she pulled herself out of the rubble and stumbled to her feet. 


"What-what was that!?" 
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   12th November 2017, 6:29 pm



Ari could tell SAM was processing the information but Crysdal seemed in a far off place. She really looked terrified and that wasn't a look seen often on Crysdal. They'd all been in bad situations before but she usually managed to keep herself together. It was something Ari always admired about her. Everything about being back on Destore was unsettling, from the memories to the current events, but they had to move on so they could see everyone again. So she could see Hadley again.

"Hey, Crysdal, Are you oh-AAAH!" The explosion immediately knocked her back, giving her no time to cover her head. Her body was thrown into the side of a building, the already weak walls crumbling. The momentum kept her going until she landed, crumpled up onto the floor. She laid there, dazed, the room spinning and her ears ringing loudly. She could hear a muffled voice from outside but could not make out what was said.

Groaning, she forced herself at least to her knees, mentally berating herself while waiting for the dizziness and ringing to subside. How stupid! Of course it was a trap. She beat the floor with her fist angrily. She should have said something sooner! Xilbalba was holding it...oh no, was she--

The ringing began to subside, so Ari forced herself to stand, looking around her surroundings. She was in a dark room, furnishings were scarce and everything smelt of smoke. Quickly she found the hole from her impact, the only source of light in the dark room.

Poking her head out the hole, she squinted her eyes searching through the settling dust and rubble.

"Is everyone ok!?  SAM!? Crysdal!?

___________________________




Current AV by: Moonlight Dreaming
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe
Posts : 4804
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Chicago


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 7:01 am



The blast knocked the small body backwards before she could even react to the strange glowing of the eyes. The dark form moved almost noiselessly, cutting through the smokey air, the wings unable to maneuver in this moment. It made a dull, soft sound when it slammed into the wall of a crumbling building, and the impact changing the form's course as it dropped to the street below, limp and motionless. In this state of shock, she didn't even cry out.

From her spot on the ground Sailor Nocturnus awakened to the awareness that everything hurt. It had been a trap, after all. She closed her eyes for a moment, thankful that... at least... it had not been an actual creature in danger. It was only they that were in danger, as usual. Somehow that was slightly comforting.

The child winced as she rolled forward, bracing herself on shaking palms as she struggled to stand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Posts : 4490
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 28
Location : Sweden


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 7:02 am



Bellatrix felt the impact of the explosion far before she realized what had happened. Eyes focused elsewhere, all she knew was the sound, the force, and then the pain.

Thrown back a fair distance from the charred pile, she slammed into the road below, the air forced out of her lungs as her body ached and trembled at the shock of violently meeting solid ground.

It took several moments before Bellatrix could begin to move, struggling to draw breath back into her lungs, struggling to get her body to react. She hated feeling this sluggish, this out of sorts.

Slowly, tenderly, she sat up from her prone position on the road and looked around, seeking bright colors amongst the smoke and the char.

Getting to her feet, Bellatrix cursed at the pain, but she took a moment to truly assess her own damage. She was hurting, but she was ultimately okay. She was alive, and she could move with relative ease. That was good enough for now.

She re-summoned her spear, uncertain where it ended up in the blast. Bellatrix knew she would feel much more reassured by having the warm golden weapon in her hands once more. She could hear familiar voices calling out, and she began to step towards them, adding her own into the mix. "Who needs help? Call out so we can find you."

___________________________


♥ Signature by Sailor Neptune ♥
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 7:57 am


Aegle's groan turned into a whine as she tried to pull herself together, the ringing in her ears deafening her, her head pounding as she coughed out the rough sand of the street. Slowly, achingly, she pushed herself off of the ground, trying to ignore the blood on the wall that was undoubtedly hers, and wanted to throw up. She looked around from where she sat, seeing Chalybs force herself out of a crater of her own making, various new holes in different walls around the square, various bodies strewn about in the aftermath. 

She heard her name and dizzily replied, "Alive," spotting Bastet's head emerging from the within the building beside her. Bellatrix's call reminded her of what she should be doing, but for the moment she stayed put, gathering herself together. They had to leave. There was nothing to be gained here.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski
Posts : 1097
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 8:02 am

What just happened?

Tartarus found herself questioning the state of affairs when she realized a number of things had happened all at once. The birdlike infant had grown quiet, then suddenly was replaced by a wide burst of heat and force. She was also now moving, albeit under a different impetus than her own energy and willpower.

Sharp pains wracked the auburn senshi's body as she crashed into the dirt road, bouncing and tumbling like some children's rubber ball that had just received a powerful kick. Her tumultuous journey came to a halt against the corner of a dilapidated building, stopping just short of being folded around the edge of the worn masonry.

The only difference between this new severe pain and the one that had preceded her near-coma state was that Tartarus had no willful android assistant shielding her from the blast. Her vision was blurred, and a dull ringing filled her ears. A soft whimper escaped the redhead's lips as she grasped the dirt beneath her gloves, slowly forcing herself up to her knees. Now that her chest was no longer compressed upon the ground, she could take the necessary breaths to speak up.

"Where is.. everyone..?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 30
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 9:31 am



As they tried to decide what to do with the bird, Sailor Xibalba picked it up, seemingly bonding with the creature like some sort of imprinting process. But then Bastet spoke up something about "Red Eyes" that they had fought and names Andromeda weren't familiar with. She didn't know what any of those words meant, but she didn't have time to ask.

When the explosion happened, it knocked her toward a nearby building, knocking the breath out of her and making a sickening sound that made her wonder if one of her bones was broken. She fell to the ground below, her wings useless, and for a moment she couldn't hear anything as the world spun, the ringing in her ears deafening. She closed her eyes and waited it out, her hand searching for the flask of sea water she always kept on her person since she acquired the power to heal herself with it. With trembling hands she uncorked the flask and poured the water on her wounds to initiate the process of Triton's Blessing.

As that was taken care of, she struggled to stand up. "Nocturnus?!" she called out in panic, before finding the crumpled form of the dark uniform clad senshi. She was moving. But she looked badly hurt.

"Are you okay?! Where does it hurt?!" She grabbed the younger senshi's arm and helped her up, holding most of the weight of her small body. "Can we get some help here?!"

All the while, all she could think about was Achelois is going to kill me.

___________________________

  
Avatar & signature by Diana
 ♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Luna
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Member Support Director

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!
Posts : 8228
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 28
Location : San Antonio, Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 9:58 am


Although few in this group may have guessed, Sailor Xibalba had been a mother several times over and the routine of holding an infant in her arms was familiar. The baby bird-thing allowed itself to be picked up by the older senshi and settled into her arms after several attempts to balance itself against the Lord's chest. She felt the child grasp at her shirt, and then at her bone necklace. Her brow quirked in amusement at the gesture as she remembered moments from long ago. Although none of her own children had eyes the color of the Cawthian's, Sailor Xibalba did not find this strange. Nor did she hear Sailor Bastet's hushed voice expressing concern about the color.

But, she did hear Sailor Aegle urge them all to move onward. Nodding in agreement, she shifted the bird a bit to accommodate for travel. Too bad she didn't have a pack to place it in. Sailor Tartarus pronounced the infant unharmed, which Sailor Xibalba took as another sign to press forward. And then, the older senshi felt an odd warmth against her skin as the baby bird-thing quieted. As she looked downward, the bird exploded with a fury that threw the brunette backwards through a building.

Dazed and not all too willing to get up, Sailor Xibalba groaned with the effort of moving. Slowly pushing herself into a sitting position, she cursed heavily and willed her ears to stop ringing and work properly. As expected, that didn't work too well. All in all, she felt like hell. Although the voices seemed to be further off than they really were, she could hear the concern expressed by the rest of the senshi. Cursing again, she pushed herself into a standing position. 

None of her children had done that before, what the hell kind of species exploded. No wonder she didn't want any more kids, and here she thought blow-outs were horrid. Nothing beat like a kid blowing up in your face. 

Staggering forward, Sailor Xibalba went as far as the threshold of the building she had been tossed through. Slumping against the doorway, she allowed herself to regain her composure, but called out to let the rest of the senshi know where she was. Most of the words she used to announce her presence were as horrendously filthy as she felt, but all in all, she was "here." 

Even though she felt awful, she was doing better than some. Pausing to give the finger to the general place where she had once stood with the baby bird-thing, she spat the debris from her mouth and stalked toward Sailor Tartarus. Kneeling next to the younger senshi, she pointed out the obvious, "Sit and don't move, you look like hell." Looking back toward the group, she heard Sailor Andromeda's calls for help. "Here, next!" She barked.

___________________________

 

 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe
Posts : 4804
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Chicago


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 10:41 am



She was grateful for Andromeda's presence, although she winced when the teal soldier touched her arm. She could barely think of a way to answer the question—everything hurt. Now on her feet, she simply felt more aware of being in pain from so many places. She sucked in another breath, trying to stay calm, and faintly smiled up at the older girl. The dark-skinned child felt grateful not to be alone. The comfort of her friend, almost her sister, provided something to anchor herself to amid the other, less-pleasant, sensations.

"I think... I'm okay," she managed, her breathing hitching as she struggled to speak. It would be clear to the ocean-themed young woman that this was a very broad definition of "okay". Extremely generous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 2:41 pm



Checking briefly to make sure her wings were intact, Ari jumped from the hole, using her wings to slow her descent.  She saw SAM making her way out of hte rumble some distance away. That armor of hers sure was useful. Maybe the senshi should consider getting her planet to make suits for the Sailor War.

As soon as she touched ground, Ari rushed over to Crysdal from where she had heard her. Her heart was pounding, how were the others fairing? She could hear others speak up, which was good, however Ari could hear Andromeda's cry for help which meant...someone was severely hurt. Crysdal wasn't trying to get up either, she realized as she knelt beside her.

"Are you hurt? Let me help you up. You were right, we need to get out of here. I should've said something sooner." she kept rambling under breath, berate herself even more. The whole situation was her fault. Ari found herself having a hard time getting the word out as frustrated and angry tears formed again. She rubbed at her eyes, irritated at herself, while trying to pretend she just had dust in her eye.

She held a dirtied and torn gloved hand to Crysdal.

"I think someone needs our help."

___________________________




Current AV by: Moonlight Dreaming
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin Adoptables & OC Admin

Title : Formerly JupiterThunderCrash
Posts : 4785
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Dallas, Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   13th November 2017, 6:59 pm



"I'm alright." SAM responded to Bastet, her armor stabilizing even in its fragile state. One more hit and it would break apart again like last time. As far as she could tell, everyone had been scattered by the bomb. How badly were the other's hurt? She could spot Crysdal being helped by Ari, to her relief, and then SAM looked around for anyone else that needed assistance. She moved over to Sailor Tartarus and knelt down next to her. 


"Do you need help getting up?" she asked her. She could probably carry her over to Crysdal if needed, and she didn't look like she was in any condition to be doing much on her own.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 6:45 am


Aegle winced, looking up at Bastet in a matter akin to defeat, and nodded, taking the offered hand to stand. "Thank you," she said, hissing in a breath as road-rash from sliding through the street stretched and started to bleed more freely. She gritted her teeth and bore it, walking gingerly towards Andromeda and Nocturnus, glancing to Bastet as she walked, "Can we try to get people moving towards the tunnel if they can walk? I don't want..." she looked to the pile of bodies, continuing to give it a wide berth, "to stay near here."

"Hey," she said, her tone changing, becoming softer as she bent to kiss Nocturnus's forehead, "Not so bad, right? You're a regular trooper."

DM wrote:
14  Andromeda uses ocean water to initiate Triton's Blessing
HP Recovered
--4

 Aegle uses Aegle Kiss (3MP) on  Nocturnus (affection: neutral+1:  -4 to roll)
Healing:
--3
--CTRL 11
--MP 2
--Affection -4
----Total of 12 HP Recovered

Battle Order - for the record:
 

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe
Posts : 4804
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Chicago


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 7:14 am



The healing power from the woman with the shaved blonde hair washed over the young girl. This was new, different from the sensations she had become accustomed to from Sailor Achelois. Of course, that would have to be something she'd get used to, now that the motherly woman occupied a different role. Breathing no longer felt so painful. She stood a bit more securely now, feeling muscles that still ached but no longer distracted her with sharp pains. She took a deeper breath and gave another small stretch, ready to move forward.

"Thank you," the girl said softly and sincerely, dark and solemn eyes looking up at Sailor Aegle. How lucky they were to have a healer along, especially when there were so many dangers!

Her attention then turned to Sailor Andromeda, ready to follow her friend onward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 9:36 am



Ari helped Crysdal walk towards Nocturnus as best she could. Crysdal looked as beat up as she felt. Yet, Ari asked for no heals, others needed attention first, besides she didn't deserve it anyway. She nodded in agreement with Crysdal--they needed to get far from here but going to the cave was starting to feel like a bad option as well. It was most certainly another trap.

When Ari saw Nocturnus’s state, her stomach lurched. It looked as if the blast nearly killed her and she had led them to that disaster.

“I'm…” she wanted to apologize to Nocturnus, Andromeda and everyone else but something else pressed her instead. Crysdal had healed her and the young girl was alive. It could have been worse, she tried to remind herself.

“Nocturnus, right? Your device detects evil energies, doesn’t it? Can you try it again?”

While she waited for Nocturnus’s answer, she tried to piece together everything. Why hadn't the device picked up the red eye? Red eyes were Cawthians mind controlled by chaos. The cave...that was made by the worm and the boars trekked the underground tunnels, it should have picked up at least the worms darkness. SAM's sensors saw no life signs but yet they found that child, horrible horrible exploding child. She could sense the magic energy but was it chaos’s? Why was Crysdal so insistent on going to the cave? Sure, it was the only lead they had but surely that was a trap. They could try to find their allies in Cawth, they weren't far...No, the fairies were supposed to have been Andromeda’s allies and look where that got them. Tartarus’s supposed body swamp and then that strange senshi who appeared. She was trying to warn them of something.

All were clues that they only needed to piece together. Clues she planned to voice once she saw the results from Nocturnus’s device.

___________________________




Current AV by: Moonlight Dreaming
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski
Posts : 1097
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 9:42 am

There was something funny in the horrific blast, some odd bit of humor that Sailor Tartarus was able to find in Teeth's commentary regarding her own appearance. She coughed out a chuckle, managing a weak smile as she sat on her knees and partially closed her eyes. "Then I look better than I feel.."

Chalybs soon came to Tartarus's side. Rather than answer her with words, the auburn-haired senshi reached out to steady herself upon her friend's shoulder while concentrating on the driving emotions that she learned to conflate with her healing powers. While Echidna could accept that her ability to mend wounds and cure illness was finite, she was bound by her own morals and ethics to heal anyone and everyone in need. That included belligerent dragons spawned from the darkest, light-deprived corners of the galaxy.

She couldn't give up now. There were forces at work who were threatened by her ideals, beings or organizations all to willing to murder to keep their power unchecked and unchallenged. If Tartarus allowed herself to slip away here, all that struggling would have been for naught.

Her characteristically soft voice was shallow of breath, but strangely coherent. "Can you help me stand up? I need a little bit of time for my Helix to manifest."

OOC:
 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe
Posts : 4804
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Chicago


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 12:23 pm



She nodded slowly at the sailor soldier with tanned skin and cat-like attributes, although she remained tucked close to Sailor Andromeda. A black-gloved hand reached again for her Asturlab, resting the golden mechanical object on her palm. She felt wary and concerned, not just because of the explosion she still felt the impact from, but due to the way it had reacted earlier, unable to point her directly towards forces of darkness. This was supposed to guide her. This was a gift from Mother. The implication that this place might be untraceable, somehow, did not give her easiness.

"I... It might not work," she admitted, looking down at her black boots. "But I'll try."

She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on the golden device, hoping it could indicate which way Chaotic energy was gathered.

Action:
 

Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 1:34 pm

DM wrote:
12  Sailor Nocturnus attempts to use Asturlab's Danger-O-Meter to indicate the direction of evil.
---It... doesn't work. 


 Tartarus attempts to use  Rejuvenation Helix (3MP)!
Does it work?
--No! She's too tired from her injuries! (HP=2)

 Aegle uses Aegle Kiss (3MP) on Tartarus
How much healed?
--2
--CTRL 11
--MP 1
--Affection: Neutral: -6
----Total of 8 Hp restored

Order:
 


Aegle offered a weak smile, nodding at the girl's thanks, and looked off, her eyes locating the rest of their party. Xibalba had said over near her next, so she moved that way; Chalybs was supporting the other healer - the one who said she didn't trust something, and they were both near Xibalba so she figured that was it. Again giving the pile a wide berth, she moved only until she was sure her attack would land and carefully aimed and blew a kiss at Tartarus.


Vulkan still hadn't appeared. She wasn't coming back.

The new girl - the one in purple - she hadn't come back. 

The original purple girl wasn't back.

Who would disappear next?

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Posts : 4490
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 28
Location : Sweden


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 3:22 pm



The others began to gather to one another, and since no one specifically called out for help, Bellatrix made her way over to the rest. She did a quite count, making sure that everyone was still here, and was relieved to find that she still came up with the right number.

Or at least, the current number.

She saw that some were looking worse for wear, but Bellatrix had nothing to offer them. She often envied those with healing powers, but this was no time for focusing on the skills she lacked.

Instead, she placed herself in the middle of the spread group, ready to help in any way she could. She went back to looking at their surroundings, just in case. It hadn't help at all against that exploding bird... but extra precaution couldn't hurt, right?

A frown on her lips, Bellatrix strengthened her grip on her spear, and tried to ignore the anger at how much hurt had been dished out upon her senshi allies.

___________________________


♥ Signature by Sailor Neptune ♥
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin Adoptables & OC Admin

Title : Formerly JupiterThunderCrash
Posts : 4785
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Dallas, Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 3:28 pm



Instead of just allowing Tartarus to use her as a crutch, SAM carefully scooped her up in bridal carry. Letting her walk all the way over would take longer, and she wasn't quite sure what a Helix meant. Was that some form of healing? Well until it was done, SAM could just move her. Before she could even get anywhere, Crysdal had already patched up some of her wounds from a distance. She still looked injured, so SAM carried her anyway.

"Don't worry, I've got you," she said, standing up. After making sure that her grip was firm, she took Tartarus over to where Crysdal and the smallest senshi were. Up close, Crysdal definitely looked bad too, and it put SAM on edge. Was she going to be okay? Asking right now seemed like it'd be undermining her though.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski
Posts : 1097
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 5:50 pm

Tartarus clung close to Chalybs as she was carried, not seeming to mind the delicate treatment from her tall friend. She attempted to call upon her senshi powers, but at that particular moment, she was simply too weak for that kind of exertion. A faint blush fell across Tartarus's cheeks, shortly before Aegle's healing kiss washed away some of her injuries.

How good it felt to be in the company of such warm-hearted guardians! If they all made it out of this alive, she'd have to learn their names and commit their memory to her own heart.

"Um.. did you tend to your own wounds yet?" Tartarus asked Aegle hesitantly, wondering if the pretty blonde in the pink boots was intentionally overlooking herself to heal the other injured senshi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 30
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   14th November 2017, 10:54 pm



Nocturnus was trying to be strong, which made her proud, but she still worried until Aegle healed her. It was an unusual way of healing someone, but the whole affection thing was... cute, she supposed? Andromeda nodded her thanks, too, and looked over as Bastet asked Nocturnus again to use the Asturlab.

If that didn't work, though...

"Do you think we should go to where you sensed that energy now?" she asked Bastet. "And since you knew this planet, is there anyone we can contact?"

Though she was beginning to doubt this really was whatever place they had said it was. After all, they were in Zenar just moments before. And the fairies had been different. Maybe whoever was here would just be evil too.

Maybe this whole place was evil, whatever and wherever it was.

___________________________

  
Avatar & signature by Diana
 ♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe
Posts : 4804
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Chicago


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   15th November 2017, 6:15 am



The golden dials did nothing to lead them towards or away from the source of danger. They spun aimlessly as they had the last time she attempted to use the device, and this caused the same kind of concern and confusion. The explosion of what had looked like a small bird-creature provided that nothing about this place was safe. At the same time, how could a Chaos entity be hiding without the Asturlab able to show its location? She chewed on her lip, uncomfortable at the notion of evil that could hide itself in such a manner.

It would do no good to keep staring at the thing. The girl pursed her lips, sighed, and replaced the device in her pocket.

"It isn't working," Nocturnus said, kicking the toe of one boot against the packed sand. "Sorry."

She felt intensely thankful for Andromeda's presence, and continued to maintain a close distance. She didn't have a better idea than anything that the others had suggested, so she'd follow whichever path the teal-haired girl took.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   15th November 2017, 6:23 am

DM wrote:
13  Bellatrix noticed that the smoke seemed to be getting thicker...

Order:
 


Aegle's expression was almost queasy as she quietly answered Tatarus, "I can make it to wherever we're going next or heal myself on the way - I just want to get out of here before something else happens." Hugging herself, she looked warily at the pile, keeping her distance from it as much as from any opening in the buildings around them. She hadn't been called to anyone else; they all looked fit to move now, but there was hesitation in where they should go. Looking up, she offered, "No one has one of the new communicators, right? Would it be better to just... fly away? For backup? Only a handful of planets that were cleared have been retaken, and Chaos is usually worse if it sinks itself in a second time and..." she looked to Bastet and Chalybs, "I don't really want to experience this place worse than it was before."

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Posts : 4490
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 28
Location : Sweden


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   15th November 2017, 8:55 am



As the others continued to gather themselves together, Bellatrix kept her gaze flitting from one place to the other. She focused so much on the nooks and spaces in which enemies could lurk, that it wasn't until the thick smoke caused her to coughed especially hard that she realized something had changed in the very air surrounding them.

The smoke was actually getting thicker.

Eyes widening with the realization, she couldn't pinpoint the reason for this change. But she knew that this extra smoke could never be a good thing.

"Guys," she called out, making sure her voice carried as she turned to face them proper. "Let's just pick a direction and go. The smoke is getting thicker. We have got to get out of this terrible place." She paused for a second, before continuing. "If that energy signature is all we have to go off of, then let's just go there. Or sure, we could fly up into the sky. Anywhere, doesn't matter at this point. There's nothing for us here."

___________________________


♥ Signature by Sailor Neptune ♥


Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 15th November 2017, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 30
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   15th November 2017, 9:54 am




“I'm not sure now to be honest…”
she replied to Andromeda, “The cave is our only lead but I feel we're being led astray. The caves are made by a giant worm monster. That was the chaos force that had corrupted this planet before. We could go find our allies in Cawth but after what happened with your fairy allies, the outcome will be the similar.”

Ari turned her attention to the smaller Nocturnus,smiling softly, noticing the troubled look on  the girls face. The result was what Ari had expected but she wanted to confirm it a second time.

“No, don't be sorry. This is just what I wanted to hear. Thank you for trying.”

She regarded Crysdal’s comments. This place really had changed them. On their first arrival, she has been so adamant, upset even, about helping the people in need and now she wanted to leave the planet all together? Her assessment was logical yes, but weren't the Sailor Senshi, their mission to eradicate chaos and save Innocents?

Before she could reply with her thoughts, Bellatrix spoke up.  She was right, there was nothing here, just like the first time. Anyway, they could talk and fly at the same time, no sense in delaying any longer.

“Right, let’s get airborne and out of the village. There are a lot of clues here that we just need to piece together. .”

Ari flapped her wings, lifting herself up and in a direction out of the village, as she continued to speak.

“Tartarus mentioned being in the wrong body, SAM and Nocturnus couldn’t detect life signs or darkness when clearly something was there. I’m sensing this energy leading us to the cave, the caves that were absolutely death traps last time. Then there's the disappearance of two of us and that one girl who was warning us about something. It’s like we’re in some illusion or or...a nightmare even! Being led from one planet to another instantaneously, which as far as I know isn’t possible.”

She counted on her fingers the clues she had pieced together to far, then pausing, mulling over what she had said. Just what was that unfamiliar Sailor Senshi trying to tell them.  Maybe one of the others remembered.

“What did that girl say again?  “It’s a--”? A what?”

___________________________




Current AV by: Moonlight Dreaming
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe
Posts : 4804
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Chicago


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   15th November 2017, 10:10 am



As she gave her wings a quick flutter and took to the sky, planning to stay near Andromeda, part of what the cat-eared girl was saying spurred something in Nocturnus. Her dark brows furrowed and she raised a finger to her lips, thinking deeply. Then she looked up at Andromeda, her black eyes conveying the very serious mood she currently felt.

"Moving from one planet to another is difficult," Sailor Nocturnus commented, slowly connecting some of the experiences they'd had here with her own knowledge and past. "Traveling so quickly, with no concentration, should not be possible."

She knew there had to be travel methods beyond her own abilities, but she had never heard of anything as smooth and instant as what they experienced. Did this mean the enemy they were currently at the mercy of had almost infinite power? The girl shuddered slightly at the notion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 29
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Dreamworld   15th November 2017, 12:18 pm

DM wrote:
 Bastet will be unable to leave the airspace of the village if she travels in any direction other than straight up or towards the tunnels. This will not be something she would notice immediately; she would feel herself flying - for her it would look like she's flying and feel like she's flying and the village would just stretch out beneath her; to everyone else, it would look like she was just hovering. Nothing out of the ordinary, just hovering instead of flying.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
 

[HC Event] Dreamworld

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Crystal Tokyo-